Beauty & Beyond | Teen Ink

Beauty & Beyond

By amandasumrall BRONZE, Jackson, Mississippi
amandasumrall BRONZE, Jackson, Mississippi

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful. Peace is the beauty of life." --Audrey Hepburn

Beauty is powerful; its smile is the sword. 

Many girls all across the world are insecure about their looks; They are not confident in themselves like they should be. 

We care about how and what we look like, Rather if it's our weight, looks, attitude, It matters to us. 

We all are insecure about something in ourselves. 

The real beauty. . . Is inside. 

I know we all think that Beauty on the outside counts, No.

The real, true beauty is in ourselves.

Every single person is beautiful; Inside and out. 

Love yourself, Be your OWN kind of beautiful. 

Everyone is beautiful but not everyone sees it. 

"The human soul is hungry for beauty; we seek it everywhere - in landscape, music, art, clothes, furniture, gardening, companionship, love, religion, and in ourselves. No one would desire not to be beautiful. When we experience the beautiful, there is a sense of homecoming." John O'Donohue 

This has to be my favorite quote about beauty. We are craving for beauty; We try to seek it everywhere. 

Music, Art, Love, Companionship, We experience the beautiful like it says in the quote. 

We walk through beauty every single day. 

WE ARE BEAUTIFUL IN our own, unique, beautiful ways. 

This topic really means a lot to me. Girls everywhere are insecure about themselves; Rather it's their looks, weight, attitude, it matters to us. 

Insecurity is a lack of confidence in which everyone gets sometimes. 

I just want everyone to read this. To know they are beautiful no matter what.