Sometimes it still hurts! | Teen Ink

Sometimes it still hurts!

February 27, 2013
By hotchicky101 PLATINUM, Muskego, Wisconsin
hotchicky101 PLATINUM, Muskego, Wisconsin
30 articles 1 photo 21 comments

Favorite Quote:
KILL BEFORE I OPEN DIE BEFORE I WAKE NEVER HAVE POSSESIONS NEVER MAKE MISTAKES

love is like sour patch kids... SWEET... SOUR... GONE!

My love for you is bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me.


Even though you say you don't care and it doesn’t bother you, well that’s a crock of bull! Because no matter who it is or what they did, you will always care and it will hurt when others say that they hate you and you’re nothing to them. Sometimes it’s a good thing to keep things to yourself, but a lot of times you need to stand up for yourself and say what you always wanted to say. If your mother says she hates you and that you're not her daughter/son and to get out and you end up saying "I don't care, you think that's going to hurt me!" then you just admitted it hurts... it hurts really bad! By that time it's too late to get back what you love and truly care about. It's not like all you have to say is "I'm sorry" because the "I'm sorry" doesn’t cut it anymore once you step too far out of line. Maybe taking a break for a while is a good thing just so you can cool down, but if that's how you are going to end up like for the rest of your life than its better not to go back to the end of that road again. Sometimes it’s better to leave than to stay and stay unhappy forever. It hurts when you say “I love you,” than later you take it all back like it meant nothing to you. No matter what, nor when, nor where words will always hurt when you get told one thing and that person meant it in a different way.