Do Taking drugs is a showoff? | Teen Ink

Do Taking drugs is a showoff?

By Kanza SILVER, Aligarh, Other
Kanza SILVER, Aligarh, Other

Drugs this word means a substance taken for its narcotic effects, often illegal. I ask teenagers why there is a need for taking drugs. I don’t understand why they have so much craze for this disastrous thing. I sometimes think that do people are not aware of it’s effects. If they are, why are they taking drugs? This should be banned. Its effects are so harmful that teenagers are leading to bad ends and they are destroying their lives.

They are going to extreme lengths so as to get this item. They are stealing money from their parent’s wallet. They are so obsessed with its effects that have no other option just to suicide. Teenagers are so engrossed in it’s effects that they are committing suicides. If they want to quit this they cant, their body becomes use to it. It’s craving is never-ending.  But teenagers should not loose their will and consider going to a doctor.

Teenagers are doing so because of showoff. They want to tell everyone that “see I have grown up” what are they trying to tell? They are not thinking that this thing can lead them to awful ends. Their lives can be destroyed; their careers can be ruined.  Sometimes what happen is, if an adolescent doesn’t want to, they are so pressurized by their mates, that they had to do so. It happens because of bad companies. Company and society had a great impact on oneself.

My point of view states that teenagers should not involve themselves into it either they should concentrate on their studies and on their studies.