Why does it matter? | Teen Ink

Why does it matter?

By TaRyN24 SILVER, West Palm, Florida
TaRyN24 SILVER, West Palm, Florida

Love starts with a smile. Grows deeper with a kiss. And ends with tears.

I am like a melting pot. I am German, Black, White, Italian, and probably some others I'm not aware of. But my skin is tan. Does that make a difference? I am German, but I am the polar opposite of a Nazi. I am a Catholic. What does it mean? Race, Culture, Where your from. Does it really matter? I believe that it's what's inside. Just because a man is muslum, does that make him a terrorist? What does it mean? Adults say kids are the most judgemental of all people. But do you see the ones who ARE racist? Where do you think racist children get it from? The back of a cereal box? NO...their parents. I'm sick of not having a voice. I'm sick of people seeing someone with a physical deformity and concluding that they're retarded. I have ADHD, does that make me stupid? America has not fought in wars, had god-like leaders shot down, Just to keep the discriminaton against others. Did Martin Luther King Jr.'s death not signify anything? His sole purpose was to stop racial hatred. That has not yet been perfected. I wish that not only racial hatred would stop but ALL HATRED AGAINST OTHERS would stop. If a man is tryed for murder and he is white and comes from a good town, people would probably think he's innocent. But if it was a black man from the ghetto, they would most likely think otherwise. Now Does that sound fair? NO. STOP THE HATRED. STOP THE ABUSE. PLEASE.

It may not make complete sense, but if you just put it all together, you'll see my point. I'm 14, and have these views. Why can't the government start asking MY opinion on things. They say kids are our future, but do they do ANYTHING to include us in their decisions? NO...I'd really love to hear what you have to say

TaRyN24 SILVER said...
TaRyN24 SILVER, West Palm, Florida

pleaseeeeeeeee post.....i really want to hear what you have to say!

TaRyN24 SILVER said...
TaRyN24 SILVER, West Palm, Florida

Please Post Comments!!!