Oh Art Thou Politics! | Teen Ink

Oh Art Thou Politics!

March 11, 2017
By tfyoya GOLD, Acworth, Georgia
tfyoya GOLD, Acworth, Georgia
15 articles 1 photo 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never be someone that you not. You'll waste your time and everyone else's because they don't know the real you. ~me


Politics just got bigger than anything before. Today more than ever adolescents have put in the time to share their thoughts and opinions on what is going on in America. Since we do have freedom of speech and take it for granted all the time, we have speak constantly letting leaders of our nation that they suck and they should either do better or get lost. In my opinion, I like how we have taken a stand showing that we actually care about our country and our rights. I mean are we not the generation that affects everything? We can’t take advantage of our youth doing nothing to contribute any good cause. It’s time that people need to start listening to us and need to know that some things cannot just affect adults. Trust me we are not all ignorant, we are mature and smart, so are we all that different from adults? Politics have changed us and made us think about the future regardless if we chose to become democratic or republican. So you can speak out and make a change as well besides voting. You are worthy of being listened to by some old guys that think they know every solution to a problem. 


The author's comments:

Don't be afraid to speak your opinions like a just did. :)