We Don't Want an Obama-Nation! | Teen Ink

We Don't Want an Obama-Nation!

September 16, 2010
By 7Ariel7 BRONZE, Plymouth, Massachusetts
7Ariel7 BRONZE, Plymouth, Massachusetts
3 articles 0 photos 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.


America, how can we sit and watch our liberty and freedoms be taken away!!! Obama has and is implanting socialism in America. Before you argue my point - Do you know what socialism is? Socialism is when the government controls and has its greedy hands in my pocket and life. It is when the state owns the Family, the Market, Education and every aspect of a citizens life! Socialism is simply Communism - a wolf in sheeps clothing - they come into government and power disguised as the 'Next Great Thing!' All the while waiting to establish themselves in the Nation to pull off their sheeps mask and reveal the wolf. Yes, it has not gotten to this extreme yet but if we use logic and look ahead we will realize that Obama is doing all in his power to start this ball of socilism rolling even faster to America's downfall. He is already started to implament one of the OBVIOUS factors of a socialist nation - the Healthcare Bill! It is nationalizing and simply giving more power to the gov't. I admit Obama is smart - but so was Hitler!! He is simply biding his time before the mask completely slips. It has already started dropping. America wake up and realize that you really dont want an Obama-Nation!


The author's comments:
I welcome criticism. I will respond to the best of my ability.