Why should I respect Obama? | Teen Ink

Why should I respect Obama?

By Adkinlau BRONZE, Wichita Falls, Texas
Adkinlau BRONZE, Wichita Falls, Texas

How can it take a year for a majority of the population to just now figure out that Obama is a horrible president?
How can you take the word from a person that doesn't even know what he’s talking about. For example the Cambridge Police department. He said the officer acted "stupidly". Henry Louis Gates Jr. is Obama’s friend. A police report of the incident written by Officer Carlos Figueroa, who responded to the call with Crowley, says Crowley was already in the house when he walked in. The report says Crowley had asked Gates for some identification and Gates shouted that he would not give any information and called the sergeant a racist.
How do you say that when your "buddy" is acting all kinds of crazy? He's constantly spending money that we don't have. We owe China so much money and it's going to take forever to pay back.
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab the Christmas Day bomber.
The "Great" Obama isn't even making him go to military court. He's getting tried as a US citizen. Why would you do that? The guy’s father warned the country about this extremist. It may just be me but that sounds pretty terroristic to me. So charge him as a terrorist.
The Fort Hood Shooting. Nidal Malik Hasan's extremist views and behavior showed that he was a terrorist. Yes, he was a citizen but he also killed innocent people in that name of god knows what. He killed 13 people when he opened fire on the base in November, allegedly wore traditional Muslim garb and shouted "God is great" in Arabic.
How can you not call that terrorism?
He can even answer the questions during the GOP debate.
Please you tell me why I should resect this man?

I'm not a racist I just need answers.

on Feb. 28 2010 at 1:54 am
WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
By Gandhi.

You should respect this man because he is trying. Do you expect him to fix healthcare, the job market, AND our defecit it one year? As for the terrorist thing.. the reason that guys father told us about his son is becuase he knew whe would treat his son humanely. We are setting examples for the frightened people our there who think we are all evil. Do you get it?