is obama the real change we need? | Teen Ink

is obama the real change we need?

By Ferenc Boda BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
Ferenc Boda BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington

Is Obama the real change we need?

Do you think Obama is the right president we need now in the United States? I believe that Obama is not a change for what the United States wanted. Hands down their may be belief that Obama has no experience in the political arena. He is a great talker. He seems to know what he’s talking about, but whatever he may say… a question to ask yourself would be “is it really going to happen”.
This is what soars through my mind. Ever since Obama was president all he has been doing is spending money, money that’s not payable for awhile. He doesn’t get enough income for paying 1 trillion on deficit funds.
Is our economy set at a place it should be? The economy is corrupt on our part of citizens in America; this is what we don’t want to be. Many banks went out of business and a lot of people went out of debt, losing their job and getting unemployment checks from our government. Our economy has been crumbled down to the point were we almost went into recession.
When the united states were at the beginning of electing a new president Obama was the one that stood out, he talked and talked about helping out and all that. Have you ever thought that Obama just wanted to be elected to sit in the president’s chair, that’s just like what is happening now?
Another question to ask yourself is Obama worried about the events happening all around us? Or is it just fake. Do you feel Obama will back us up with these bad economical times? I feel that he is talking just to say what we want to hear but he never really goes to fix this problem. Is this true.
Just to remember when Obama was talking to America at his stand about what he wanted to change for, his change was turned upside down into a new word called hope. Hope can go a long way but will never change what may happen next.

Alex Mork said...
Actually Really... the real problem was that george w bush screwed our economy over... not obama. so quit dissing him.

Bob Hansen said...
Just get over it!!!! Obama has already been elected presedent now dont you think that the republicans should just realize that they came out last and democrats won the race to the whitehouse? i too am a republican but i dont keep on and on and on telling about obama and everything that he has done wrong!!! Maybe instead of thinking about obamas wrongs we should focus on his Rights... please dont keep on Dissing obama instead even though we are republicans we should respect the fact that he Won the race fair and square and there is nothing we can do about it!!! please show a little respect for obama or i will have to rate your article 1 star!!!

on Jun. 2 2009 at 12:44 am
Shane Miller BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
Good point Ferenc. Obama is all talk and no walk.