People Should Get a Secure Job | Teen Ink

People Should Get a Secure Job

By Lisawashere GOLD, Los Angeles, California
Lisawashere GOLD, Los Angeles, California

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single happy man must be in possession of a satisfied job on the ground that searching for a job which you are content with is more difficult. So I disagree with the above statement that taking away the secure job immediately rather than wait for the satisfying one, considering that the latter one can be beneficial for the individual and the company.

First of all, the option of the satisfied job would be better for individual. It presents some admirable scenes that would be improving their quality of life because they, full of passions, work on their favorite jobs, with their compatible colleagues, and in the dreamy companies. That is to say, the inspiring job could intrigue one’s positivity, which can enlarge the chances for advancing careers. That means they have guarantee not only of their promotion but of keeping the job in economic downturn. Comparing with that, the secure job, just protecting one in short time, only brings out one’s negativity, which is the main reason for being kicked out in every competing situation, so that people will lose the survival  chance in this competitive society. As we can see, the secure job is not truly secure.

In addition, the satisfying job can increase company profits. If people like their job they might be very glad to work and do their best. I think it is good for the company because the earning of the company might be increasing and that person could very hardworking. For example, my mother get a really good job which, she thinks,  is fit for her and she created a really great performance last month because she was really willing to work for that company. What’s more,  if someone is fond of  working, their mood will be good. When they have a good temper, they might have a good health, which means they can reduce the health cost. We can benefit on that circulation and get more profits.

All in all, I disagree with people should get a secure job rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying taking in to the long-eyed profits both for individual and companies..