India: Molded On Perfection | Teen Ink

India: Molded On Perfection

June 7, 2015
By Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other
Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other
9 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
faith is an oasis in heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking-Khalil Gibran


“The land of dreams and romance of fabulous wealth and poverty of splendor rags, country of hundred nations and tongues, thousand religions and millions of god.” These enchanting lines were the result of inner manifestations of legends. These lines would have been merely group of vocables if the epitome word INDIA would have not sewed them.


The country which is considered as mother of history, Grandmother of legends and ancestor of traditions has not only inspired several poets to emphasize its beauty but its enigma and charm has grasped the imagination of renowned artists, writers, philosophers and painters.


Country’s glorious past and the rich culture embedded in unique heritage has offered something to ponder everyone’s perception. Be it Shakespeare or Mark Twain, Gibran or Wordsworth, the silhouette of soil has attracted all of them.


Twain once said “India is the cradle of human race and the birth place of human speech.” Well that gives a slight but dull vision of a side of the coin.


Apart from M.F.Hussain’s visual empowerment, voice of the crowned nightingale, Birju Maharaja’s ghungooros and Manish Malhotra’s rangeela, what has made India, A world within one is nothing but “INSPIRATION”.


From its history to art, culture, fabrics, weaving and embroidery techniques, color palates to people, words to deeds, Inspiration is always around the next corner in India, packed in a suitcase, too isolated to be cared for.
Striking culture, heritage, art and of course inspiration what has made the country renowned is the strength and determination of feeble Gandhi, Dr. Ambedkar’s doctrines, Nehru’s political skills and the epitome love of the giant family who in spite of adverse diversity resides in a single lavish mansion titled as “INDIA”.