Judge Not | Teen Ink

Judge Not

February 12, 2014
By dysfuntellect DIAMOND, Yorktown, Virginia
dysfuntellect DIAMOND, Yorktown, Virginia
65 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everything that you want is on the other side of fear- George Adair


Never judge a person by how they live their life. For they are different, well-rounded and shall be accepted by their peers. Judge not, my fellow friends. For in their minds are emotions and thoughts deeper than our own existence. That is why some of us are not famous or social. We are afraid of these thoughts and emotions. But once the world hears what we've got to say, we are credited with our true purpose. Contribute to the lives around you for the better and be yourself. Do this, and people will judge less. Notice: judge less. Not judge-less. If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself. Forgive your enemies, and love yourself. Be kind to one another, and take life day by day. What you do now will affect you later. So stay smart, and do the right thing. Stand up for one another, and reward yourself often. It is the smaller moments that make the bigger moments and the true thought that counts.


The author's comments:
This was originally my facebook status from this evening (Feb-12-2014), and it was in honor of two young ladies whom go to my school. I made this for them because they have made me a stronger person, and if it wasn't for them, I would have never been able to know that.