Two Faces | Teen Ink

Two Faces

September 29, 2013
By 48Dragonwriter GOLD, Wildorado, Texas
48Dragonwriter GOLD, Wildorado, Texas
12 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”


Have you ever had a person you thought was a friend, turn around and "stab you in the back"? This happens more than people are willing to admit, mainly it happens with teens. Teens tend to grow away from each other, and when this happens, they can get extremely mean to their once former friends. An example of this would be a girl you thought was your friend, gets in a fight with you, to have an excuse to not talk to you. Later you find out that she has always hated you, she may spread rumors about you and try to turn others against you. The only thing you can do in this situation is stand strong, be polite and remember that those who do not turn against you are your true friends. I have met many young teens that have had their so called friends betray them, hurt them mentally, and just be horrible to them. This is not right, these actions are what cause many young teens to try and commit suicide. These actions may lead the victims being depressed and feeling alone. When someone turns their back on a person, it has horrendous consequences, please never be the person who hurts others because you never know when you will be the victim.


The author's comments:
I write this to enlighten a few "friends" of my own.