Step One To A Life Worth Living | Teen Ink

Step One To A Life Worth Living

September 28, 2009
By Chrissy102 SILVER, San Diego, California
Chrissy102 SILVER, San Diego, California
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Did you know one in every like 4 billion people will live to be 116 years or older? I found that out sometime over summer. I even wrote a short story based on that one fact. Link: http://www.teenink.com/raw/Fiction/article/124890/Grandma-Peggy/ I just think that is so cool. Honestly ever since I read that tiny fact. I have believed that one will be me. I know it's crazy and there is huge chance I won't be, but I know I will be in a way. Have you ever taken a multiple choice quiz? When you can't decide between A and D you usually pick the one you have a strong feeling about even if you feel semi wrong. Thinking well that one question either made me pass this quiz or fail it. Well, I have that exact strong feeling about this in particular subject. One day, I will either be proven wrong or be right, it's a risk I'm willing to take. Even if there is shame and embarrassment involved I'm gladly going to accept that challenge. I'm already beginning to be called crazy, but that's the thing I don't mind in a way I like it. Knowing one day I can say, "Ha! Told ya so!" I probably won't but they don't have to know. God did make everyone to be special and different. No one is alike. I take that as my motto. My motto for life. I may not always get the best feedback when I say that, but bitter and sweet are both on the menu of life. One bittersweet life please! There will always be those moments, those little occasions when you know life has once again let you down don't give up or cut yourself. Look in the mirror and realize you are so unique, special, and God made you to be amazing. You can't prove to the world your awesomeness if you're about to jump of a bridge now can you? My point is with a little confidence and every day belief not only in yourself but in the world can make your life a little easier. Change isn't rapid, I'll tell you that, but in the end you'll figure out it's worth it.


The author's comments:
I'm not sure where my inspiration came from, but the writing is from my heart.