My Batcave | Teen Ink

My Batcave

By Willy BRONZE, Bartlett, Tennessee
Willy BRONZE, Bartlett, Tennessee
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

I go to a high school that is filled with all boys. I am not like most boys, I do not play sports, like doing things that aren't so smart, and making out with my girlfriend every weekend. I am very artistic and creative. I am also very compassionate, care about the poor, and go to church every Sunday and Wednesday. I am a freshman and I am in Art I; I plan on doing art for 4 years. I feel like the highlight of my day is 5th period, ART!!!! That room is my shelter! I have learned so much and am still learning. At my school you have to wear a tie everyday, so right now we are hand painting ties!!! (I will try to upload a pic) I want to school to be just art class but school is school and I am working toward my future. So right now I will just keep fleeing to my batcave.

I hope that every person that has a problem or is insecure always has their batcave.

ShadowPen GOLD said...
on May. 11 2014 at 3:45 pm
ShadowPen GOLD, Mesa, Arizona

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

― Marilyn Monroe

Thank you. For describing something you love. You should try your hand at poetry im sure the way you speak would fit in well with poetry.