Social media disadvantages | Teen Ink

Social media disadvantages

First of all I would like to commence social media steps toward in our society. Social media has been much popular globally. Since it is a modern and revolutionary system which helps to arrive at your point of views without having hurdles. It is a revolutionary step of modern science. Since it delivers everything. It influenced on human mind. It is a threat of upcoming generation. it has devastated society completely. As it is an addiction it is a waste of time, waste of health and energy and many more things it has confined us even though, it is a great hindrance for us. In spite the fact that we like to give much time on it even it is abide fake news massages absurd type of contents despite this we serve on it and do not know the worth of time as well as it influenced on libraries. Libraries are our worthy inheritance I think we might have been apprehended completely we need equity form this captivity. Since it has imposed on us we are being controlled by our mind. We have been paralyzed. It is isolating our mind from natural world to artificial world. Since it provides content according to people’s wishes that’s why people like it and give their worthy time. Next, it makes us lazy and exhaust our mind and diminish our ability of thinking it is rather negative sign of our mental health. Secondly, it is deviating students from their study many students are involved using Facebook ,tick tock and other wasting apps henceforth, it is a source of making money which is dragging students and spoiling their intention from their goals providing the better content someone makes the better fame they get finally it is stated earlier that it is temporary fun but wasting of time and distraction from goals Leaving aside, provided we serve on it avoid as much as you can keep away absurd type of content To sum up, it is quite a helpful but rather negative impacts To conclude, it could create obstacles in our ways what we want.