Dream To Be a Dreamer | Teen Ink

Dream To Be a Dreamer

By vanesaaa SILVER, Sacramento, California
vanesaaa SILVER, Sacramento, California

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

“A dream without a plan is just a wish” said by Katherine Paterson. Humans have dreams, and dreams have no limits. It takes planning, obtaining the drive to succeed, and to believe in yourself that you’ll overcome before you can actually fulfill your dreams. My dream is to obtain a career that’ll envolve inspiring and helping people on a daily basis. I want to be able to make change in society and to help people out individually. I want to die knowing that my existence had a value in this world.

My dream is to be able to help people until I die. My sincere passion has always been helping people in any way possible. I'm still not quite sure what's my exact dream will be but I do know my dream involves helping people. I actually tend to care more for others than for myself. To wake up every morning truthfully happy with myself, my job, and my life are days I look forward to. I know many people who hate their daily job which makes them so unhappy with themselves. My dream consists of me helping, loving, and living.

A dream comes with a plan that must be followed through for the dream to become reality. The first step for me is to find a career and job that’ll suit my desire to help others. Hopefully I figure that soon so i take the right classes in college. Graduating from college is the most important step. Hopefully my passion towards helping people leads me to finding inner peace.

It's possible achieving my dream all by myself but it’d be easier with the help of others. My parents contributing to my college funding will definitely save me from being in financial depth. My family has always been my biggest support system. I’ll reach out to those who are living my dream to obtain advice that’ll help me through my journey.

Dreams are what keep people pushing forward. Without dreams there’s no such quiet desire to continue thriving in life. After a dream is achieved another dream is created to accomplish. Life is a rocky road, I’ll never quite find forever happiness but i can always work forward to finding the greater good to what life has to offer. I have multiple dreams one being to always remain a dreamer.

This writting peace explains my dream. The dream i look forward everyday, the dream that keeps me going through the hardest times, the dream I plan on living. As you read my work, im letting you in as a part of me.