An Attempted Assassination | Teen Ink

An Attempted Assassination

May 22, 2011
By LittleBlue GOLD, Simpsonville, South Carolina
LittleBlue GOLD, Simpsonville, South Carolina
13 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"He [Jesus Christ] must increase, but I must decrease." - John 3:30
"I'm giving it all--- away--- away. I'm giving it all--- to go--- Your way."- Hillsong United, "Go"
"The littel grey cells..." - Hercule Poirot


Summary:

Jack is visiting a retired lieutenant's estate, where also visiting is a Mr. M. Stratwitch. Due to the spooking of the horses nearby, signaling that something was wrong, and to Jack's quick action, Mr. Stratwitch escapes a near-murder with only a shoulder wound.
The would-be assassin escapes, leaving Jack knocked unconscious, having been caught at gun-point from behind.
Jack and Inspector Burrow, who's with the police, search for the man responsible, and Jack goes alone to a highly criminal place, to try and find the two criminals involved.
A rather twisted-from-the-expected course of events indeed leads Jack closer to the goal of apprehending them both.


LittleBlue

An Attempted Assassination


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Jul. 27 2011 at 5:48 pm
MidnightWriter SILVER, Ontario, Other
6 articles 0 photos 225 comments

Favorite Quote:
Writers are a less dangerous version of the career criminal. Everywhere they go, they see the potential for the perfect crime. The difference is that writers have better self control.

I've just read your first chapter. You've got a good concept, but you need to work on grammar. It would be nice, also, to know a little bit about why Jack is visiting this wealthy man. Keep writing away!