ENVY EYES | Teen Ink

ENVY EYES

June 17, 2023
By MustafaAbbasi SILVER, Karachi, Other
More by this author
MustafaAbbasi SILVER, Karachi, Other
6 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Good Books don't give up all their secrets at once.


There was a boy named Huzaifa was 15 years old he was from Abbasi family, his eye color was brown and black. He was boy with the height of 1.75 meters. He lived in Pakistan with simple life style. Everyone used to said him "Lazy boy", the boy who can not do anything, because he had thin body. He had black Long hair. One day we all decided that let's have fun so we started playing cricket at ground. So Opposition team gave us the target of 160 in 20 overs. Huzaifa was a bowler and he was playing at the 11 number. After 19th over our team reached the number of 140 and have only one wicket in hand that was Huzaifa. 

 

Everybody thought that our team already lost the match because we needed 20 runs in last over, and Huzaifa was not a proper batsman. After couple of deliveries which he could not touch with bat we lost our all hopes. 

 

Then we witnessed the exceptional act he took some sand read something on it and threw it in the middle of the pitch. After that we were astonished that what he is going to do He made 20 runs on very next four balls by sixes. We forgot that what happened on around us the cheer voices were coming. All our fans and team members were very happy at that day. That Moment was really surprising for all of us. After that he became a hero.

Huzaifa had parents, three Sisters and two brothers. His personality developed day by day and became popular among all his siblings. Becoming popular it was difficult to handle all things and also he faced everyday a new hurdle. He was the middle boy among all siblings. 

 

When his three sisters got married his father died by cancer. All the responsibilities of family fell on his shoulders. All the day he thought about how to fulfill these responsibilities like the marriages of his two younger brothers, and he had not got enough time for sleep. He did not want to get married until his younger brothers got married, during this time of period his mother was searching the good woman for him. 

 

He had so many responsibilities on his shoulders due to this he had very little time to think about himself, all the time he spent on his brothers' marriages and making them enter into business. lived with him but his brothers had no idea how much trouble their brother Huzaifa was going through. 

 

 

His two brothers were always involved in gambling and drinking and various vices but her mother and Huzaifa did not know about his two brothers that they were involved in gambling and other vices. They used to take money from Huzaifa that they would start a new business, but they used to invest the money in gambling, but since they were Huzaifa's brother, he never took account of them and always took their side. At the same time, some people also found out that his two brothers play gambling and are involved in other evils, so they refused to give their daughters in marriage to Huzaifa's brothers, but still Huzaifa continued to make efforts.

 

At the same time, Huzaifa became a big businessman in his village, so he faced many enemies. Some of them kidnapped his three sisters and killed two of them, and warned Huzaifa saying that if you don't leave the business, we will kill your third sister as well. But Huzaifa persisted and thus he lost his three sisters. Huzaifa thought that I will not leave them. He killed all those who were suspicious to him, and warned the rest that in the future no one is supposed to have evil eyes on my family. If someone will be found guilty I will gouge out their eyes and play with him.

 

But one day he encountered a girl on the bus, she was afraid of her enemies, the enemies who were the enemies of her father. But after coming back to University the enemies followed her on the bus, the one person from enemies tried to misbehave with her but before he did that Huzaifa found him guilty and bad person so he helped her, he fought with her enemies and after this thing because Huzaifa saved her from her enemies she fell in love with him.

 

But Huzaifa did not know the enemies of that girl were too much dangerous. The girl name was Marina. She was beautiful girl in their town, she looked like fairy, and her father was a great businessman named Ghulam Mehmood who had kind personality. Her father never did any wrong or bad thing throughout his life, Even he gave charity to needy people. 

 

On the other hand he had a opposition of bed businessmen like those people who did the business of marijuana cannabis. Her father was totally against those people (businessmen). Her father had enough power and authority to pass any kind of business in their territory, but her father had a rule in his business that no one can do the business of drug. Businessmen did against this rule that made by her father and they did the business of marijuana.

 

But when her father got to know that they were doing wrong and selling the drugs. Her father went against them and wanted to get the help from Police, but Police refused to help by saying that those businessmen who are selling the drugs or very dangerous and have strong relations with CM of that area. Police said that leave them in their way and live your life peacefully. But her father decided that he will never go back, He will fight till his last breath.

 

She told the whole story to Huzaifa that why they were following her. So Huzaifa made a plan that to be lived without being afraid So he took her and went to her home. When they reached at home her father was not at home her father went for finding her daughter because she hadn't come at home, just as they arrived because her father worried about his daughter. 

 

After some time when Huzaifa was still at Marina's home a man came and told that Ghulam Mehmood her father was being kidnapped by some men who wore mask on their faces. Everyone in the home was shocked Huzaifa went to save his life with some bodyguards. When Huzaifa reached at place where her father was being tied with a rope. Huzaifa untied his hands and legs. The masked men surrounded him. All men were those who were on the bus following Marina and then being beaten by Huzaifa. Actually they wanted to take revenge from Huzaifa as well as GM and also they wanted that GM sign the business documents so that they can run their drug business. But Huzaifa was against them because of his love Marina and also drug business is against the humanity. So Huzaifa fought with them during fight some of them were being killed and also Huzaifa had injuries during this fight but eventually Masked men run away from that place. Her father was impressed by Huzaifa and they came back to home . Due to some small injuries Huzaifa stayed at GM's home. 

 

 

After some time GM was going to somewhere in his car suddenly a truck collided with his car and he passed away in that accident. Huzaifa knew that it was being done by GM's enemies, the drug businessmen he went and killed all his enemies. After this Marina got a breath of peace. After taking revenge they married and started living happily.

 

Now Huzaifa was handling the both businesses, first his own business and second the business of his father-in-law. Because his father-in-law had not had son. Only GM had a daughter "Marina". After some time Huzaifa became the first richest person from their town. 

 

Whenever he started thinking about his past life he smiled and then laughed out loudly. He was remarkable person and businessman throughout the country. Many businessmen wanted to put him down.

 

And Huzaifa did not care about it He fell into bad habits like; smoking and drinking.

 

One businessman whose name was Jabbar Khan was second ranked businessman of the country but he was looking for right moment, that he put Huzaifa down in eyes of people and become number one person and businessman. 

 

One day JK was being told by someone that Huzaifa has drunk a lot and he left the pub alone for home. So JK made a plan to put him down in eyes of people JK took a woman and a man and went on the bridge. JK told to man that you supposed to misbehave with women and he also told to woman that you have to cry and scream loudly for help. When Huzaifa reached at bridge they did as they were being told So Huzaifa came out from the car in the state of intoxication, but the man who was misbehaving with woman ran away from that place, and woman started shouting that help me help me Huzaifa is trying to misbehave and try to force me to do bad things. Everyone came out from their houses and started beating Huzaifa. He got swoon due to beating of people. People did FIR against Huzaifa and Huzaifa got jailed for 1 year.  

 

During his imperisenment his two brothers took charge of his both businesses but as they were involved in playing gambling and vices so they lost both Huzaifa's businesses in gambling. After sometime they both got killed by other gamblers due to burden of debt they had. When Huzaifa and His mother got to know that both brothers were gamblers and and killed by other gamblers so their mother couldn't survive after this news. Huzaifa got too much sad at that time.

 

 

When he came out from prison no one wanted to listen him, even Marina left him without knowing his side of story. When he realized that no one wanted to listen or even talk to me. 

Than his one friend recommended him to visit all beautiful countries because Huzaifa was going in bad condition day by day. So still Huzaifa had money to visit around the world because he was a businessman, he visited America, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Thailand, Malaysia, Finland, Columbia, China, India, Brazil, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, and many so. 

 

During his travel he become a Poet and Writer.

He wrote many Poetry in English Literature, Urdu Literature, Hindko Literature, Punjabi Literature, Saraiki Literature because he had mastery on these languages. He become famous again but now he became due to having command on Literature. His some lines:

 

Bestie; beauty ends on you

that's why I wanna pursue you 

 

You are my first priority 

that's why I'm always in curiosity

 

You are like a butterfly 

that's why I like butterfly

 

You live in my soul 

just like fish in pool

 

I am in love with you

Our world is enough having me and you 

 

 

 

He started a new life but after sometime sitting on a beach suddenly the word Marina came into his mind by talking with his friend.

 

So he started finding Marina to see her and and tell his side of the story which story that still no one was heard of it. And he wanted to to start a new life with his soulmate Marina.

 

When he came back to his country. So he got to know that Marina got Married without telling him. Huzaifa lost his all hopes and tried to kill her husband but accidentally he got injured, but when someone assured to Marina that her husband's killer was Huzaifa she came into his house and said all words that was filled with hateness " I don't love you Huzaifa you're my mistake of past don't follow me I don't love you, I don't love you. I hate you, I hate you". She said all these words unwantedly, and she was crying by inside. But Huzaifa said to her, "leave me alone, leave me alone until I kill you, leave me" he said as roaring sound of the lion.

 

That was such a bad day when Huzaifa known that he was burden on the earth. Then he committed suicide because he felt that if his love Marina did not believe in him he had no right to live. 

 

 His last words:

 

Alas alas! Huzaifa you earn nothing in your life, keep money aside, your love left you alas.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


Aisha2972 said...
on Jun. 29 2023 at 12:05 pm
Aisha2972, Karachi, Other
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments
It is too good story to read