Douglas Fir | Teen Ink

Douglas Fir

By Maryk PLATINUM, Waterford, Michigan
Maryk PLATINUM, Waterford, Michigan

"The ability to learn is greater than the ability to teach." - Arnold Jacobs
"He who slays monsters will become a monster himself"-Nietzsche
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing is going to get better its not"-Dr.Suess
“They are poor, especially for the player, I think it is very difficult to have auditions and find a suitable way to judge, because we have a great many talented players to choose from. This means a lot of heartbreak for the people who are very capable.”-Arnold Jacobs, Teacher and Tuba Player

Summary:

Do you want toys to come to life, think again! When a house in Saginaw, Michigan is making toys come to life tormenting residence of a subdivison in the area. The property owner sends in an inspector from the Austium Socity of Michigan to investgate the house. 

Maryk

Douglas Fir

Maryk PLATINUM said...
on Jul. 30 2017 at 9:47 am
Maryk PLATINUM, Waterford, Michigan

I should of renamed it Fir Green

Maryk PLATINUM said...
on Apr. 6 2015 at 11:32 am
Maryk PLATINUM, Waterford, Michigan

Tell me about what toys scared you as a kid, I would love to see your answers!