Dead Disney | Teen Ink

Dead Disney

By braydenlecompte, Elk Grove, California
braydenlecompte, Elk Grove, California

Author's note:

Came up with this piece when I was in 5th grade and decided to continue it.

NO

June 7th 1991: This was the day that everything fell into motion, every moment tumbling into the next moment and making it hard to clearly tell what happened that day but all I can tell you is that this day, was the beginning of a long road to the end. Steve the man in charge of the cart transportation was on his 30 minute break joying Disneyland everything entailing it. Everyone was happy and excited to go on all the rides and fulfill their childhoods. Usually it’s the happiest place on Earth, but in this moment it was not… There was a stroller with a baby and a mother frantically following trying to save her child. Steve quickly jumping into action, jumped in front of the stroller forgetting that his lunch was in his lap. He stopped the baby and the mother took the baby and walked away head glued to the child, also forgetting to thank Steve. That wasn’t to big of a deal until he saw his lunch on the floor and twinkie crushed. He was slightly mad and picked up the half ran over, half still wrapped twinkie and through it in anger. The twinkie bounced off the wall and hit the floor making a soggy splat, Steve went back to work and tried to forget about that experience, but little did he know that he had planted the seed that will grow into a Third World War….

Many Years Later

September 12th 2001: The sun was high and the rides were going and other than laughter the smell of fried twinkies is what filled the air, many unhealthy choices all around. Three Kids by names of Calvin, Bill, and Steve Jr. were having there usual rounds of the park where they spent most of their free time since they all lived in a mile radius of the park. Three kids is what started all this massacre and destruction in the world and they didn’t even know it yet. They decided to seal everyone’s fate and play truth or dare.

Bill suggest “We should find a good spot to chill to start playing!”

Steve replies “ Alright but let’s make it fast.”

Calvin adds “We shouldn’t do anything to crazy, I’m not feeling it.”

The gang starts to find a spot to start the game that will tip the first domino of a long line of dominos. They wandered down a smaller alley/ transportation route and they began, they started the beginning of the end. Calvin came up with one that had to do with Bill attempting to get on the roof somehow. Bill took it and saw a chance and he took it he ran up to the generator and jumped on it and then took a few long steps before jumping, and smacking his ribs right on the gutter. He fell in the space in between the generator and the wall and this is where he basically landed on the next dare. Bill popped up and suggested that one of them choose a dare, Steve Jr took the bait.

Steve says “ I’ll do it”

Bill lifts up the rotten twinkie it looked as if things…. Living things were growing and living off it, but being the stupid, irresponsible kid that Steve was he decided to take a bite, the bite was hard and crunchy on the outside and moist and soggy on the inside. Calvin was dared next by Steve, his bite wasn’t as bad but you could hear the tearing of the piece as if it was stale bread. Calvin didn’t want to be the odd one out or be made fun of for the rest of the night, he built up the courage and took a smaller bite. Calvin turned the tables on Bill and dared him to take a bite. Bill didn’t want to look like a chicken, but he also really didn’t want to eat it so he faked it. The gang wanted to move on from this experience that left a bad taste in their mouths. They eat some food at the park and went home. Once the kids got home they crashed and fell asleep without saying much to each other, Bill rolled over and closed his eyes waiting for his brain to shut down and him to go asleep.

Halfway through the night Bill gets up for his usual routine of getting water and finding a snack to hold him over, but tonight that was interrupted by the sound of flesh being torn from bone. Bill scrambled and went for his flashlight in his nightstand and quickly clicked the button and saw Steve arched over Calvin or what used to be Calvin, and Steve making a manwich out of his own friend that he has known since 3rd grade. The light of the flashlight kept Steve from attacking Bill. Bill decided to move slowly across the room to the door to see if he can get any help from his parents. He walked slowly down the hallway towards his parents room and the door was slightly cracked, he leaned on the wall and tried to hear anything… He heard the noise that he didn’t want to hear. Bill peered around the corner only to see his mother ripping out the insides of what used to be his father and his mom’s lover and now she was using a rib to stir his inners. Bill accidentally clicked the light without thinking and his mother turned, Bill called her name as if this would snap her out of this trance… All it did was turn her attention to a new victim, her own son.

The twinkie is what ended it all and not through obesity, but through the spreading of the worst virus known to man and the start of World War 3, the world tried to survive but the twinkie was to powerful. It is what truly ran the human race into extinction, all it took was two bites of a twinkie, and 5 years and 187 days to finish the job.