The Burning Hunter | Teen Ink

The Burning Hunter

April 27, 2019
By Anonymous

Author's note:

I wrote this story four years ago, and later decided to make a new version of it. This is the remade version. Hope you find it interesting.

The author's comments:

The character Hunter Black was completely inspired based on myself. I've always wanted my name to be Hunter, and now I can.

The midnight black of the rain filled sky, weighted its self down on me as the heavy rained boomed, and exploded into tiny bits of what appeared to be bits of thunder and lighting.

The cold winds that blew past my dark purple hair sent a shiver down my spine, as I cuffed my arms under my shoulder blades, that rain surrounded and soaking ever inch of my body as my face felt soaked and cold.

For every step I took the rain almost seemed to get heavier, and wetter! If that's even a word to describe this crappy June whether.

The rain slowly began slipping into the small hole, I had in my shoes as I groaned.

How I hated my socks getting wet! The feeling of begin wet and cold at the same time, made me want to literally throw up every single time I pictured it.

I slowly continued walking along the wet covered street, as my black soaked rain covered sweater hung loosely over my shoulder, as bits of rain poured down from my damp hair.

The smell of wet hair and that rain smell in the air filling my nostrils as I breathed in.

I continued walking down the street as I kept trying desperately to get my mind to stop fading away, as more thoughts began to distract me. 

The darkness of the sky brightened slowly as the sight of the moon filled the part of open filled sky, it seemed most of the clouds had picked the right side to take over.

Seeming to leave the left side for the empty useless stuff as the moon, and stars.

I walked a little more as a thought seemed to be enough to cause my body to stop slowly as something seemed strange. Almost an ordinary.

A thought that to my mind seemed to important too just push aside, so I slowly stood in the middle of the street, a companyed by the large amounts of more heavy rain pouring on my head as I bit my lip softly.

Sending a small tingly feeling to flow through out my body, making its way slowly back to my brain as something seemed to spark in my head.

I took a small glance around me as I noticed something large in the corner of my eyes,

In the corner of my eye appeared to be a large looking house.

The outside walls seeming to be painted a solid white color, followed by the sides of the window glass to be pained a hot pink.

My eyes slowly softened as I took a break at biting my lip, noticing that a bit of skin had bean removed from how hard I'd bean thinking. 

The house belonged to non other than my best friend, Destiny White.

How could I forget she lived on this very street! I thought.

It wasn't like this street was new to be or anything, its the same street I would normally walk down when returning from my moms house.

After Mom, and Dad divorced I've had to get use to the longer walks when trying to get to get to Moms safely before dark. 

My eyes widened once more as more rain danced its self onto my head, slowly pouring down my long strands of hair. 

How could I have forgotten?! Destiny and I arranged a party sleepover tonight! i was supposed to go straight to her house, once I managed to escape from Moms!

I quickly took hand of one of the sleeves of my sweater in my hand, as I slowly slipped my hand inside the large middle pocket, searching and searching to locate my cellphone. 

It took me a couple of seconds to finally locate and get it out safely without dropping it.

But once I managed to get it out I quickly unlocked the phone, as my eyes scanned the time.

It was currently 9:11 So that meant if I wanted to still go over to Destiny's there was still a change, I'd make it.

I quickly gripped my dry phone in the fist of my hand as I hurried myself down the street.

Bits of rain pouring down my shoulders as the splashes of large amounts of water, soaked into the thin pale color of my once black jeans.

Destiny White, best childhood friend a girl could ever have. A bit of annoying some of the time, but still a huge sweet heard.

She's like the sweetest most caring soul, in the entire world.

Partially everyone in the entire high school knew of her, and most of them would agree with me!

I was fortunate to meet her on my very fist day of kindergarten! Why she even bothered to speck to me? I still wonder that even to this day. Why'd she ever think to speck of some as normal, and boring! I have no idea...

All I know is that she's my one true best friend, and I'd probably most likely bury myself in a dirt pit if anything ever happened to her. 

I found myself slowly at the edge of the street as the house seemed much more closer now, as I slowly hurried myself on to the wet sidewalk, as I slowly stopped to catch my breath.

A glimpse of the front door staring back at me as my hands hit my knees slowly, as my bones ached from bending over tiredly.

The house both her and her brother live in with her family, is a fairly large house.

Most people who happened to walk by can't resit but to take a small glance at it, before moving forwards.

I don't think there has ever bean at least one time, we're I've gone on and on about how jealous I felt towards her and her family.

Having your parents recently get a divorce, and begin the only child doesn't give you a whole lot to brag about.

Her Mom and Dad are lucky to have both a good paying job.

They earn lots and lots of money, and their relationship with each other is one of the strongest I've ever seen between a family before. Seems nice...

Destiny's Mom was lucky enough to afford collage, and schooling to afford to be a nurse now, while her Dad works as a local police officer.

Destiny offend messaged me a lot, saying her parents will be working late! So I got to come over a lot!

Once I felt the energy slowly begin to fuel my body again.

I slowly straightened my body once more as I made my way up the driveway, slowly stopping at the brown pained front door, as I escaped a heavy breath.

Knocking softly as if to not seem to aggressive towards the door, and most importantly my knuckles

(Knock)

(Knock)

(Knock)

I waited a few minutes but there was no response.

I waited for what seemed to be a little while longer, as  I attempted to take a quick glance through the living room window, trying as I might to see if Destiny had fallen asleep on the couch again.

But no one was there, there didn't even seem to be any furniture. Odd? I thought.

 Why wasn’t she answering? What could she possibly be doing that revolved around all the furniture to be taken away? I thought.

She told me on the phone earlier that her parents wouldn’t be home because of work and that if I came over it wouldn’t be a problem! She was going to be home the entire night, since tomorrow was another school night.

I sighed once again as I made my way down the steps and slowly down the driveway.

I didn't have any cell single on my phone to call her so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

I might just have to wait to talk to her at school tomorrow? I thought sadly.

I slowly glanced one more time at the door before turning away, as I slowly filled my phone around to stare down at it.

I carefully reached into my sweater pocket once again this time reaching for my small white ear buds, I received for Christmas and slowly placed one of them into my ear.

*Ear shattering scream*

My eyes widened in shock as fear waved through my body.

I quickly pulled the ear bud outta of my ear violently as in shock I ran back up Destiny's driveway.

Running up the few steps as my eyes met the door once again.

What the heck had I just heard?! I thought. 

''Destiny?! Are you alright?!'' I Screamed. My hands covered over my mouth as I shouted towards the door, hoping and praying that at least one of the neighbors would hear me, and at least try and call the police.

''Open the door, before I kick it down!'' 

''Destiny?!''

I walked worriedly in front of the door, as the door slowly creaked open.

To my surprise the person standing behind it was her big brother, Claw.

His emerald eyes were wide and bloodshot, as his breathing grew intensely.

The right side of his face was blackened and blue, as bits of red dripped from the corners of his mouth.

What happened here? Did someone hurt him?

‘’What are you doing here?’’ He asked his voice filled with fear and anger, as his eyes wondered from left to right.

  I stared at him for a second, then grabbed his shoulders panicky the rage, and worry still filling my body as I shaked them violently. His body shaking back and forth as I shouted. 

‘’What happened!’'

‘’What are you talking about Hunter!’’ He shouted.

His angry emerald eyes glaring upon me, as I pulled my hands off of him. 

‘’Nothing happened!’’ ‘’Why are you here?’’ He asked again,simply ignoring my question,

‘’I was just walking home from visiting my mom when I sadly remembered that me, and Destiny had sleepover plans tonight! So I raced over here??!''

''Not only did no one bother to answer when I knocked, Destiny just has to feel the need to prank me, by screaming like that!?'' I  complained. 

''Anyway? Where is she?!'' 

‘ ‘’Take a breath Hunter! Me and Destiny were just watching a horror movie, while we wait for our parents to return home!''

''As for your plans tonight? Mom and Dad had to cancel them because we're supposed to be visiting family after they return home, Destiny must have forgotten to text you and let you know.'' He replied.

The calmness in his breathing and speech seeming to be enough to send my body into complete relation.

''Oh... alright then? But care to explain your face?'' I asked. Slowly placing a hand on the right side of his face.

He clenched his teeth as pain filled in face.  I could tell by his reaction that my touch hurt him.

‘’It was an accident! Just enough questions! Can you please just leave?!'' He snapped angrily, as the door slowly closed. 

‘’I’m sorry,’’ I whispered as the door closed the rest of the way. I stood there frozen as the cold wind blew through my hair. 

‘’I thought something was wrong,’’ I watched as Claw waved goodbye as the door closed behind him. I stood there for a few seconds as I took a deep breath.

Something isn’t right here! I thought as I placed the white ear bud back into my ear, as I tightened my grip on my cellphone. But what do I do though?

Something isn’t right here! But  will look silly if I call the police and Claw’s story checks out? What do I do if they found out nothings wrong?

There could be a change of me begin put behind bars?! Dad wouldn’t be happy if I returned home with two police offers asking to talk to him?! He’d never let me out of the house again If I did something like that.

I need to tell myself to quit worrying and just move on? I'm sure everything's fine..... 

I slipped the last remaining ear bud into my ear as I pressed the play button which sent The Phoenix’ By Fall Out Boy to sound out through my ears.

The sound of the music completely drew out any noise, as I made my way down the driveway once again.  

Who would have ever guessed that something more than just a horror movie was going on in that house? 

.................................................

*Later that same evening*

        I made it safely home that night, nothing strange or wired happened the whole way home.

I expected to get a phone call from Destiny in the morning.

        I hoped she would call to tell me how sorry she was about last night, but no call! not even from Claw or her parents. 

        I hoped that if she hadn't called that, I could talk to her at school, but when I asked around everyone gave me the same response.

‘’Sorry haven’t seen her?'’ It was the same thing from everyone I asked. 

I wanted so badly to call her myself but after being late coming home last night, Dad refused to let me have my phone until we sat down and had a little ’’chat’’

Whatever that mean't?

The worry was practically eating me up the entire time I was in school! How was I supposed to focus on school when Destiny could be hurt somewhere!?

I run out of school as soon as the bell rang. I hurried as fast as I could to Destiny.

I thought everything would be all right  but when I got there to my surprise I had been wrong.

So horribly wrong. what I saw will haunt me forever.

There was a bunch of police officers, police cars and neighbors standing around her house.

There were police crime tape covered around some smaller buildings, and a few officers carrying what seemed to be ‘’evidence.’’

I slowly made my way over to one officer. He had short brown hair, light blue eyes, and a blue police officer uniform.

On the side of his uniform appeared to be a yellow police badge, showing people he was really with the police. 

The officer was kind enough to take a few minutes to speak.

It started with small talk. ‘’Like what kind of relationship did you and Destiny have?’’

‘’Did she seem angry or sad when you last talked to her?’’

‘’Did she say anything about running away?’’ 

Those questions really didn’t seem to help me sort this out! It kind of angered me that the office refused to answer any of the questions I asked, for he wasn’t able to present that information unless I was family!

I am practically family! I wanted to burst out and shout, but for some strange reason I decided to just holding my tongue. 

I waited for the officer to stop speaking, and was about to walk away when a horrifying sentence came out of his mouth, tieing its self around my neck and pulling me back before I left the officers sight.

I slowly turned myself around and studied the officer, missing what it was he had said.

An awkward smile appeared on my pale white face as I kindly asked him to repeat what it was he had said. 

He blinked a few times then sighed. ‘’If you’d like.’’ He replied softly. ''Destiny White is missing!''

I sat alone in my bedroom after I returned home that night.

Dad practically made me watch the news with him once I returned. 

The news report for tonight was once again another story on Destiny, and Claw’s disappearance murder case. How typical!

They kept saying Claw has something to do with it! They said he must have killed Destiny and ran off somewhere so no one would find out.

The one horrible thing that makes my heart rate increase every time I think about it, is what they called him. They called him a murderer.

They keep saying over, and over again on how he must have gone crazy!

They're also saying that if it wasn’t for his parents not being home that night that he would have surely killed all three of them at once!

I remembered myself saying to Dad that if I could, I would march myself down to the news station and give them a piece of my mind!

For all the stupid nonsense they said about Claw.

Claw is no murderer! I know he’s not; I knew it the moment I was introduced to him.

I met Claw White, a few days after I was introduced to Destiny.

He enjoyed picking on me because he was a lot taller than I was.

But I learned not to take it personally it was just something I knew him for doing.

Mainly picking on those because he didn’t know the best approach on making friends.

I quickly noticed a change in Claw when we all got to high school.

He got a strange temper and was no longer pretending to be rude. But now for real. 

I shortly found myself stop talking to him after his change.

Destiny told me that every time he picked on me that she would give him the older sister talking too.

But she would tell me the next morning at school that she had no luck on getting him to change.

After a little while of not hanging out with Claw anymore.

I realized that Destiny was the nicer twin out of the both. Something about her, was just so likable.

Before I met Destiny, I was a shy, and lonely person.

Too shy to talk to anyone, including the teachers there.

It was Destiny who was the first one to speak during lunchtime where we started to begin being friends.

I even remember that sweet smile she gave the moment before she spoke her name.

Every time I think of it, it makes it harder, and harder to admit that she’s really gone.

I caught word today from an old friend of mine today that the police had reported to our high school today.

I didn’t end up going today because Dad was worried about me being the prime target, of everyone’s questions, and stupid theories.

They apparently searched through her locker earlier this morning.

Even managed to capture  statements from some of his closest friends.

Basically, all his friends had to say was the same thing.

How he wasn’t capable of murdering someone, and basic stuff like this.

None of them seemed to be original with their statements.

‘’I have known Claw for most of my life! He would never do something like this!’’

‘’Claw loved his sister! Why would he ever want to see something as cruel as this! Happen to her!’’

‘’My bud, Claw would never, ever do something like this! It’s bullshit that you even think he would!’’ I didn’t think much of his friends, but what I knew is that they all believed in him as much as I.

He isn’t capable of murder! I know he’s not.

I sat alone suckling in my bedroom, playing with a random piece of paper laying on my desk, and pushing it around with a small paper clip. I slowly looked down at my wrist as the time appeared in front of my eyes.

It had already been 10 minutes of this crap, and by the looks of it! It didn’t appear that I had anything better to do.

I slowly stared down at the edge of my bed where my fairly small phone laid.

The light of my desk lamp reflecting off the light pink phone case as the light of the screen appeared to be flashing on and off.

I sighed a heavy breath as I reached down at the edge of the bed, grabbing my phone in my hand as I hoped for the flashing to cease.

What the hell is going on? I thought, holding my phone tighter in my hand as the screen turned from white, to black.

I covered my eyes as the flash continued to vanish, then quickly return.

Over and over again did it do this!

I slowly turned my phone back around as the screen once more faced me.

I punched in my pass code as the flashing slowly stopped.

It was as if nothing had ever happened.

I sighed once again as I threw my phone back down into the covers of the blankets as I went back into deep thinking.

What is happening? I thought brushing a hand through my light purple hair, as my eyes widened as a soft ringing could be heard, as it was buried deep down in the blankets.

I slowly looked where the ringing was coming as I pushed back the covers to reveal my phone. I turned it over to reveal to screen, as an unknown caller appeared on the screen I gulped as I held the phone in my hand, holding it closer towards my ear.

‘’Hello?’’ I whispered, as my voice slowly left my body.

‘’Breath’’

‘’Breath’’ The sound of soft faint breathing filled my ears. 

‘’Who’s there?’’ I said as I gripped my phone tightly in my hand.  ‘’I can hear you!’’’ I shouted. 

‘’Breath’’

‘’Breath’’ 

‘’That’s it, I’m hanging up!’’ I said as I brought the phone away from my ear, just when I was about to hang up the call a weird scratching sound came from the phone and filled my ears. 

‘’Hunter’’’ My eyes widened as I stared down at my phone, frozen in fear as sweat dripped down my forehead.

I held the phone to my ear as the sound of scratching again filled my ears.

‘’Who are you!’’ I shouted.

‘’Breath’’

‘’Breath’’ The breathing once again continued.

‘’Who the hell are you? And why are you calling! Do you have any information about what happened to my friend!’’

‘’if so! Speak now, before I block your sorry ass!’’ I snapped.  

My eyes dropped as I gazed at pieces of papers scattered all over my brown desk in the room’s corner.

‘’Destiny?’’ asked the soft voice. The voice sounded like it belonged to a male. An older male. 

‘’Destiny White! My best friend! Do you have any information about her!’’ I repeated.

‘’Hunter!’’ Shouted Dad from downstairs, I took the phone off my ear and took a deep breath. Dad offends yells at me if I am too loud with my phone calls.

He offends wants me to do homework, and studying than being on the phone.

Which is understandable for he wants me to keep my grades up, to get into a good college if I decided to?

‘’Sorry Dad!’’ I shouted.  I slowly held the phone back to my ear and breathed heavily as I waited for a response from the caller, unsure if I should just hang up or continue talking?

‘’Am I making you angry?’’ asked the voice through the screeching.

‘’Just tell me what you did with Destiny!’’ I shouted angrily..

‘’I don’t care how angry I am getting what did you do with my best friend!’’ The scratching noise stopped then nothing.

I watched from the corner of my eye as the phone went dark, meaning that the call had ended. 

I took the phone slowly from my ear and stared at it in the palm of my hand. 

‘’No!’’ I shouted as I threw my phone against the wall, watching as the back part popped off, landing roughly onto the floor, behind the desk of my computer.

‘’Hunter! What’s with all the noise!’’ Yelled Dad as I heard his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.

I quickly dived on my bed and reached for my phone.

I watched as the door shot open and behind it stood Dad, angry and sweaty.

He stared at me for a minute, then studied my bedroom, his eyes scanning the papers all over my desk and even scattered across the floor. 

‘’What is all this?’’ He asked, reaching for one paper. I shoot up off the bed and grabbed the paper from him before he could read anything. 

‘’It’s just homework,’’ I said as I folded the paper behind my back.  ‘’This is homework!’’ He shouted.

‘’This is not homework! It can’t be! There’s too much here for it all to be homework!’’

‘’It looks like someone’s desk at work! A messy one at that.’’ He said as he watched me nervously. 

‘’I promise Dad nothings wrong!’’

‘’I was just on the phone with someone and I got angry! That’s all.’’ Dad stared at me for a second then frowned. 

‘’Does it have to do with Destiny?’’ He asked softly. I frowned as my gaze dropped.

‘’Look, Hunt, I know you miss her, But they'll find her!’’

‘’You can’t lose hope!’ He shouted.

My face fell as memories of my two brothers filled my mind.

Memories of how they both lost their lives, during a summer vacation at summer camp last year. 

No one knows what happened to them, but even to this very day! I wont ever set foot at any summer camp again, for as long as I live!

‘’What like a lost hope for Conner, and Kendall?’’ I said sadly.

Dad let out a sigh as he touched my shoulder.  ‘’I am sorry you have to go through this again.’’ 

‘’I  promise you! That this will never happen again!’’ He said as he kissed my forehead.

I flashed Dad a smile as I sat nervously on the edge of my bed.

Dad studied my emotion for a second, then sighed. I could tell he knew something was wrong.

‘’Mom said she wanted my help at the coffee shop later today? ‘’Would it be okay if I go?’’

Dad stared at me for a second, then brought his attention back to the paper behind my back.

He frowned, then brought his smile back to his face.

‘’You can go as long as you come back straight after!’’ He said angrily.

Mom and Dad have been divorced for mostly a month now and it’s still hard for all of us to adjust.

Mom work’s at a local coffee shop not too far down the street.

She offends allows me to work with her sometimes to get some extra money, for my school fees, and applications.

Dad doesn’t like me going anywhere near Mom though. 

He hasn’t been the same towards me, or my mother  since the deaths of my older brothers Conner and Kendall.

I waved goodbye to Dad as he left the room. I waited until Dad left the room until I slowly placed the folded paper back onto the desk and took a breath. 

I slowly reached underneath the desk that held my laptop sitting on top, and I reached for my phone.

I stared at it for a second as I popped the piece back into the back.

It appeared to be undamaged as I punched in Mom’s number.

I held the phone up to my ear as I waited for her to answer.

  ‘’Hello?’’ 

‘’Mom! It’s so good to hear your voice.’’ I said as I paced back and forth in the middle of the room.

‘’Hunter! How are you, sweetie?’’ She asked me happily.

I flashed a smile as an image of mom flashed into my mind. 

‘’I'm good, I guess,’’ I said as I roughly brushed my hand through my hair.

‘’Are you going to come into work tonight?’’ She asked, noticing my lack of speech and emotion. 

‘’Yeah, yeah! I’ll be there shortly!’’ I said as I reached for the folded paper on the desk.

‘’I’m making my way right now!’’ I said as I reached for the doorknob of my bedroom door. I stopped as I heard Mom take a huge breath then freeze as if the call faded out.

‘’Mom?’’ I asked worriedly.

‘’Are you still there?’’ I asked again. "Mom?"

They had gone silent. I took the phone away from my ear and stared down at the screen. The screen was still on the call.

I held the phone back to my ear slowly.

‘’Mom?’’ I asked one more time. 

‘’Breath’’

‘‘Breath’’ The sound of the faint breathing from before returned.

I shook my head roughly as the same scratching and breathing sound echoed throughout my ears.

‘’What do you want!’’ I shouted. 

The sounds of the faint breathing and crackling from before slowly seemed to have come to a stop as I felt my heartbeat slowly beat rapidly.

Fear, Anger, and worry all folding through my at once, causing me panic as I feared my dinner would come back up from the sick feeling that formed down in my stomach. 

I waited silently for what seemed like a few minutes till the voice sounded up again.

The voice was much more visible and clear than it had been throughout the entire conversation.

There was no way I would miss what the person had said this time, for the words kept echoing in my mind as I hoped I had just misheard what happened with the police officer, at Destiny’s house.

‘’You had better hurry Hunter!’’ Shouted the mysterious voice.

My eyes slowly widened as sweat formed around my brow, the temperature of my skin slowly heating as every second pasted by.

I removed the phone from my ear, dropping it from my fingertips, watching as it fell to the carpet underneath my feet. 

I quickly reached for my old black sweater, hanging on a coat hanger and slammed my door shut as I ran down the stairs.

My heart was beating so fast there wasn’t enough time to think, just enough time to act.

I quickly raced down the hallway and past the living room, my light purple eyes flashing a glimpse of my father, as his worried face contacted my stressed, and tired, one.

Mom!’’ Hold on please, I’m coming for you!''

............................................

I raced down the streets as my breathing slowly left me my body, the feeling of burning slowly increasing in my lungs.

The Inside of my body  begging me to stop, so it could rest. But there wasn’t any time for rest! I needed to get there quickly!

 I was huffing and puffing by the time I felt my muscles fought back. It appeared to be that at that moment, my entire body wanted to fight against me.

The one time I needed it most.

I never was the best runner in gym class, thus my grades suffered, for I wasn’t able to keep up and earn the grade I needed to pass.

Therefore, I ended up repeating the same gym class twice until I finally passed.

Not sure how that happened. But it did. I knew I would probably get an upset Dad when I got myself home.

He has a huge problem with me visiting Mom without him.

He doesn’t like me seeing Mom, at least not after the huge thing with the divorce.

It’s kind of like he won’t allow me anywhere near here unless he’s around to check up on me at all times.

He’s a little overprotective.

Mom told me she had a talk with him about the whole situation! But from what I heard about it the conversation went mostly with Mom mostly yelling and Dad staying silent until he ended the conversation and she left.

Dad wasn’t always the person to yell, not unless he didn’t like something, or it came to my protection.

But this time was different. He stayed quiet the entire time Mom tried to talk to him. 

It was almost as if he wanted her to leave. I’ve never talked to him about that. I don’t know what to say to him.

He’s suffered so much since my brothers passed away and I don’t want to see him suffer anymore.

I was so happy when I saw the coffee shop inches away from me. 

 I slowly walked to the door as felt my muscles give out and I collapsed down to my knees.

My eyes widened as I heard heavy footsteps and faint breathing coming towards me.

I slowly tried to get back to my feet as I stared up in front of me.

I could hear the sound of the soft blowing wind as the cold feeling of sweat poured down the side of my face, causing my heart to begin working overtime once more.

‘’Who’s there?’’ I shouted my voice cracking as I tried to remain calm, trying not to show whoever it was how terrified I was.

Silence filled the small group of trees as my knees shook.

Me wondering how long they’d be able to keep my body up before giving out and sending my crashing down to the payment.

(Ring)

(Ring)

My eyes widened as the sound of soft ringing could be heard in the distance.

It sounded to be from a cellphone. But that is impossible I didn’t bring my phone with me!

That meant that someone really was around? Watching her? Waiting for when she would drop her guard? Reasons and worries filled her mind as the big question became over powered. Should I go check it out? 

The question every main character in horror movies ask themselves, Just before they end dead? She didn’t want to be found dead? 

 My knees so shaken underneath everything as I found the palm of my hands pressing down on the damp, dirty payment, outside the coffee shop building.

I had been right when I asked myself how long would I lost till I came crashing down? My body really wasn’t agreeing to obey me tonight?

I finally found myself able to stand up after a few minutes, as I took a deep breath slowly walking towards the alleyway, following the sound of the ringing phone, wondering why the hell why I was doing this! And not turning back to search for Mom.

Thoughts rushed through me as I slowly placed one foot out then the other.

Following my gut as I tried to ignore the burning worry that formed and bounced around in my stomach.

Asking me the same question repeatedly. Why are you doing this?

What if the phone sound was coming from Mom?! What if the person on the phone had hurt her and hid her body in the alleyway! There was no sign of her when I got here?! That much have been what had happened!

But if that was the case, I fear they hurt badly her.

That could have been what happened! I need to go check! I thought as I kept telling myself what I was doing wasn’t stupid.

While old memories of Mom, Me, And Dad filled my mind, Pushing back the regret and worry as I kept.

The ringing phone not seeming so distant anymore. 

I stopped frozen as I finally reached the corner of the alleyway, my body just pressed against the side of the building, trying to find the sense of courage to see what was there.

I took a soft deep breath as I slowly poked my head out behind the corner.

My purple eyes flashed with worry as a dark figure sitting up against the side of the building surprised me.

 He or She didn’t seem to be aware that I was enough watching them, but I feared how long would it take for them to notice.

(Ring) (Ring)

The sound of the ringing returned, as a flash of light lit up part of the alley, as the cellphone got brighter as an unknown caller appeared on the screen of the unknown ringing phone.

  I stood frozen still unable to move as I waited for the stranger to make any sudden movement! my eyes widened hoping that the person still wasn’t aware that I had been standing there.

A sense of bravery forming inside of my as I pressed my back against the hard brick wall, waiting for the sound of the person’s voice. 

‘’What do you want!’’ He shouted. His voice was raspy and angry.

As if the unknown caller had angered him once before. Normally you wouldn’t answer a phone call and start it with

‘’What do you want!’’

That normally meant either the person and the guy calling didn’t get along as the caller just wouldn’t stop calling.

Surely wasting minutes, and valuable time.

The voice pierced my ears as it appeared to be the voice of a teenage boy. Most surely the age of a 16 to 17-year-old. 

What was a boy doing alone behind my mom’s coffee shop? Could he have been the one who had called me? Couldn’t be though! The voice on the phone seemed to be an older man.

The voices weren’t the same person.

‘’What did you do!’’ He shouted his angry voice echoing off the walls, as I tried to keep myself from moving.

I blinked a few times as the figure sighed in sadness.

I wanted so badly just to reveal myself to him. It didn’t seem right to just hide listening to his conversation!

But I still have gotten no information about my mother! This guy could know something! As much as I felt bad, I needed to know. 

There was a small change that the boy could be harmless.

Maybe just had a fight with his girlfriend or an argument with his parents? Decided to go for a walk and ended up behind the back of Mom’s coffee shop?

I slowly took a breath once again as I made my way around the corner, the dark shadows of the night shining down on my face, my light purple eyes looming in the dark night, and shadows that surrounded it.

‘’Who’s there!’’ The boy shouted, slowly shooting himself up from a sitting position.

His face vanished and buried in dark shadows. 

 I slowly stood frozen as I felt my body freeze. Unable to move no matter how much I wanted to get out of there.

My body refreshed to move as panicked made his ways up my chest and sent my brain a horrible message.

Hurry! And get the hell out of there! It screamed.

‘’I’ll call you back!’’ The figure shouted as he hung up the call.

It was dead silent for about 5 minutes until the figure finally appeared to be getting up to do something.

 The figure stared around a little, waiting for any kind of noise to alert him I was still there, watching him from the shadows of the night sky. It was too late.

He now knew I had been there, watching him the entire time.

There was no way I’d be able just to slip away, while he was now alert that somebody had been watching him.

He wouldn’t just let me leave with no explanation.

Getting out of there didn’t seem to be one of my options anymore.

The boy seemed pretty fit. The outline of his body appeared he was young.

Seeming to be  around the age of me, or Destiny.

The boy’s body became more noticeable the more he moved around.

He was indeed  fit. As if he hadn’t been feeding himself in less than three months.

‘’Show yourself f*er!’’ He shouted into the empty silent air, as he expected someone to walk out of the shadows, and scare him.

‘’I know you’re there! Come out!’’

I found myself still frozen solid as I licked my dry lips, trying to find the right words to respond trying to avoid being killed and left for dead, If I said one wrong thing that angered this guy.

After a few minutes of me making horrible choices.

I finally found the courage to say something to him. Hopefully, he wouldn’t kill me.

I prayed he wasn’t one of those types of people, as I slowly walked further into the alleyway, vanishing away from my hiding spot and now into the light of the street lamp underneath the area.

‘’Please don’t hurt me.’’ I responded softly, slowly forcing my arms up as my palms curled from a sweaty fist to a now open hand, giving him the impression I meant no harm towards him.

‘’Come over here.’’ He told me, as the darkness still didn’t seem to want to lift, his face still a mystery.

‘’I can’t move? I think I’ve gone into a state of shock.’’ I replied my voice shaking as fear filled my body.

‘’Oh! So? There really wasn’t someone spaying on me, I wasn’t just imagining it.’’ He barked angrily a sense of laughter in his voice as he appeared happy, with anger at the same time.

I watched him slowly as he approached me. More swear pouring down from my brow as it stained my under arms, and neck.

The light of the moonlight looming down on me.

‘’So? You really can’t move then?’’ He asked me. I felt the warmth of his body pressing close against mine as I begged him to move back.

My eyes widened as the senses of his words burned deep into my skull.

What was he going to do? Rape me? Kill me and leave my body to be eaten by rats! What?! The anxiety waved pasted my veins as a sudden sharp pain in my side, snapped me out of my thoughts.

Another wave of warmth now closer than before as it pressed harder against my spine.

‘’What a f*ing shame, you can’t move.’’ Spoke a mysterious voice.

The voice sounding strange, not at all like the boy who was specking earlier. It was different. Kind of cold, and sinister. 

I had a super bad feeling about this.

‘’She’s a rather fine catch? Isn’t she?’’ He asked. Slowly pressing his lips close down at my neck. cutting off my oxygen as I wanted instantly to push him away as once more I found myself unable to do so.

‘’Step away from the girl Axel! Don’t make me rip your f*ing head off.’’ Responded a third voice.

The warmth from the second stranger slowly vanished as my oxygen once more returned to my body.

But a bit, by bit I wished all of this was just some kind of horrible nightmare.

‘’Don’t f*ing tell me you don’t Wanna do this!’’ Responded the second boy, his sharp finger nail scraping along my fair skin.

Slicing open a small bit of the skin, blood instantly rolling down my neck.

‘’I can honestly say I have none of my cravings tonight.’’ Answered the third boy. His accent appearing stronger every time he spoke.

For some times the accent seemed to have vanished. I guess it’s all on timing?

‘’Tell us what you’re doing here, so late at night.’’ He asked me, the tall thin boy appearing in front of me as the second boy held me close to his chest, holding me still in case I tried to run.

‘’I came here looking for my mother.’’ I whispered.

‘’You’re mother? Why the hell would your Mom be out here alone, at this hour of the night?’’ Wondered the second boy as he waited for a response, his hands wrapped tightly around my waist, along my chest as my breathing weakened.

‘’She and I were supposed to work together tonight, She called me to make sure I was still coming! And then I came here to meet her, Where I heard your phone ringing!’’

My body Shaked as I felt the boy’s cold hand around my neck, as my body was pressed once again against his body.

‘’What are you doing!’’ I shouted as I tried to move my body.

I felt a warm breathing in my ear as my heart beat exploded,

‘’Just be quiet! Everything we’ll be all right’’ He replied.

‘’Wait!’’ yelled the third boy, his voice worried as if he feared for my life.

The second boy sighed heavily as he appeared annoyed and angry that they had forced him to stop whatever it was he was about to do.

‘’Don’t take too much! We don’t want to hurt her! You two assholes remember the rules? Right!’’ He demands. 

‘’Whatever.’’ Snapped the second boy.

My eyes widened as I felt a sharp pain cut through the skin on my neck.

The burning pain from before increased as I struggled.

I tried my best to wiggle out of his grip but my body wouldn’t do it. 

Sweat rolled down the side of my face as two strong arms wrapped tighter around my waist as I was forced still.

‘’Please.’’ I begged as tears formed in my eyes, staining my pale cheeks, the pain kept coming.

‘’It’s all right. ‘’You don't understand how much you’re helping us, by doing this?"  Mumbled the first boy. 

 I whimpered in pain as one of them grabbed my arm and held it up.

I stared up at the dark figure still staring at me. 

‘’Take your time with this one, Dude.’’ Demanded the second boy as I was pushed to the corner of the area, as the figure from before cut me, holding me less tight as the other.

‘’Drink up now, Mate.’’ Spoke the British boy.

The dark figure stared down at my arm for a few seconds then shot into action, Grabbing my arm and piercing the skin by biting into it.

My eyes widened as I felt my blood slowly being drained from my exact veins, the blood that got pumped from my heart was now being taken away from me.

Just so two vampires could get fed? 

Vampires? Real Vampires?!

They have to be vampires! There’s nothing else that can explain any of the stuff that’s happening! It has to be!

BUT VAMPIRES DON’T EXIST!  Mom use to always tell me, they were just fictional characters from books, television, and movies. Such as Twilight, Vampire Dairies, and The Originals.  

This isn’t possible!

My neck and wrist was on fire as their sharp teeth bit down harder, more blood vanishing from my veins and entering their fair mouths.

‘’Guys! Come on take it easy!’’ Shouted the British boy.

He had now given up on trying to take blood from me, and was now leaning up against the side of the building, watching patiently as they drained my body.

‘’With me!, there’s no taking it easy.’’ Whispered the second boy as he griped my neck tighter. 

This one’s voice was almost like a brave and strong voice.

The voice that belonged to someone that would stand up for younger kids at a park or something.

He didn’t seem at all like the two other boys he was with.

His voice kind of reminded me of something broken? Almost as if something had happened to him, in his past?

I felt the pain slowly stop as my body was let go of. I looked down slowly and watched the few drops of blood roll down my wrist and into the sleeve of my black jacket.

I stumbled away from them both as I felt my world began to spin.

‘’I got a call from ‘’him’’ again today.’’ Responded the first boy.

‘’I thought we told you to block that f*ing number!’’ Shouted the second boy.

‘’I couldn’t though! This guy knows what happened to my sister!’’ The boy shouted towards his friend.

My eyes widened as memories of Destiny stormed into my memory.

The first time we met, The first time she made me meet her brother.

It was all there. My eyes blurred as tears rolled down my face.

‘’Destiny’’ I mumbled.

The three vampires stopped, frozen as they all turned their attention on me, tears staining my cheeks.

‘’What'd you just  say?’’ asked the second boy, just as angry and demanding as before.

‘’Who’s Destiny?’’ asked the British boy.

‘’That’s my sister's name.’’ Replied the first boy, his voice going soft. 

My eyes slowly loomed from the dark payment, Then up to the first boy.

The same one who I had been ease dropping on from before.

It couldn’t be him? Could it!  It can’t be! No! He can’t be one of them! I won’t accept that he’s one of them! I can’t!

‘’Oh, my god!’’ He shouted.

I watched slowly as my vision blurred. The boy slowly held his phone close to my face.

I felt the warmth of the light and the sudden brightness that flashed in my eyes.

‘’It can’t be!’’ The boy shouted as he pushed the second boy down to the ground, pushing past both of his friends, the sound of his phone dropping to the payment could be heard as his light green eyes sparkled, in the dim of the flashlight from the phone, as it hit the payment the flashlight slowly vanishing as the phone now appeared broken.

 I slowly felt my body caved out as all my energy seemed to have vanished. 

I slowly fall to the hard ground as a strong hand reached out, grabbing me, the boy holding me close to his chest.

‘’What’s the deal? Do you like know her or something?’’ The second boy asked selfishly.

‘’Axel! Give the lad some time! We could have almost killed one of his friends!’’ Responded the British boy.

The boy named Axel stared at his brother for a second, then back over at me, the light reflecting off of him as his eyes gleamed light green.

‘’What did you want me to do? Daniel!’’ he shouted.

‘’How I am supposed to react to this! You know I don’t care about stupid shit like this!’’ He barked.

‘’I can’t believe how stupid you are Mate!’’ The boy named Daniel reposed towards his brother.

‘’You could at least try to show him some respect! We may have just doomed the life of his friend.’’ Mocked Daniel.

‘’Be quiet! Both of you!’’ Demanded the nameless boy. 

He held me closer to his chest as his warmth covered my body.  

I blinked a few times, trying to get my vision to clear so I could make out what he looked like.

‘’Is she going to be all right?’’ Asked Daniel as he knelt down close.

I could hear his breathing close to the side of my face as the sight of chocolate brown eyes could be seen.

‘’She’s extremely weak.’’ He replied worriedly.

‘’We may have taken to much blood from her, at once.

 I don’t think her body can handle the lose of so much blood.’’ 

I felt a hand on my chest, terror and anxiety flowed throughout my body as I tried to once again remove myself from the strange vampire boys. 

‘’Easy there! Try not to move.’’ Spoke Daniel, the feeling of his soft warm hand pressed harder on my chest, piratically appearing as if to suck out my soul.

‘’Her heart rate is slow.’’ He slowly placed his hand off my chest as he cuffed them both together. 

‘’We should bring her to see Doctor Valentine!  I am sure he can help her.’’ He shouted.

‘’And then what after!’’ Shouted Axel his green eyes piercing with fury, as he watched his two friends.  ‘

’She knows we exist now! What do we do about that!?’’

‘’She could go around telling everyone that we exist!’’

‘’’We’ll figure it out in due time.’’ Daniel replied as he put a hand on his brother’s shoulder, calming him. 

‘’We need to move her! Someone will see her when the coffee shop opens for the morning shifts! We can’t stay here!’’ Daniel said as he moved past Axel and the unknown boy.

‘’You guys coming?.’’ He asked. Axel nodded slowly  as he moved to the side of his brother.

They both looked at their friend, a sigh of sadness escaped his mouth as he looked down towards me.

His face close to mine.

‘’We will help you! I won’t let this happen to you!’’ He said as he slowly picked up my legs, his hand holding my waist as he supported my back, the blood slowly disappearing as it froze.

Who is this guy?

Why does he seem so familiar? What connection does he have with me?  And why is he and his friends helping me?

Don’t normal vampires leave their prey to die once they're done? Why are these three so  different?

I felt my mind drift as my eyelids became heavy, forcing me so close them, my pulse weakening.

.................................

(Unknown Location)

‘’’We need to hurry!’’

 ‘’Daniel hand me that needle! Over there!’’ A mans voice kept echoing throughout my ears as I wondered what the heck was happening. Something didn’t seem right. Last time I checked I was still at the coffee shop.

My shot open as thoughts of Mom popped into my brain.

That was right! I was out searching for her after that strange unknown call called me! What happened to her? 

I whimpered softly as the sharp pain that seemed close enough to be a needle, pierced my wrist, the touch of cold skin grabbing and reaching back for my wrist. 

‘’It’s okay! You will be fine.’’ Responded a soft male voice. The voice was soft and innocent. I watched slowly from the distance of the corner of the room as there stood three boys and one older one.

He seemed to be the one who was helping me.

His expression on his face changed from sweet and kind, too angry, the look of someone who was fled with burning anger, one stare from them could take out an entire town.

‘’What the hell were you thinking, sneaking out like that!’’ He shouted. My eyes drifted past the three boys, and the man to the other corners of the room.

Noticing that majority of the room was painted white and filled with tools and equipment.  That nameless boy said he would help me? Did he help me by bringing me to a doctor? 

What could they do if it came possible it any second I would turn into a blood-sucking vampire!? Would they be able to help me then?

‘’We wanted to show the new-be the ropes of hunting.’’ Responded Axel, crossing his arms in annoyance.

‘’Besides he was the one who found her, in the alleyway of that coffee shop. Not us! idiot here found her first!’’  He replied pointing his finger at the middle boy whose face still seemed unknown.

He was a tall and thin looking boy. From what I could make out he seemed dark and mysterious.

Something still didn’t sit right with me, every time my eyes drifted over to him.  Back at the coffee shop why did he seem like he knew me?

‘’I don’t care who’s fault it was!’’ Interrupted the older man.

‘’You could have cost this girl her life!’’ The man slowly shook his head at the three boys as he made his way back over.

My palms growing sweaty as the cold from the metal table I was sitting on waved past the exposed skin.

‘’How do you feel?’’ He asked softly, his voice soft as before. He slowly reached out to grab my wrist once again as my eyes went wide.

‘’Don’t touch me!’’ I shouted backing my body away from him as my knees buckled for I tried to reclaim Blanche. He was a tall man with brown hair, dark green eyes, and a fairly handsome face.

 He wore a long white lab coat, and I could see black reading glasses on his face a smile now forming on his face as he gently laid down the clipboard on one of the nearby metal tables.

‘’I know you're scared right now. But I need to ask you some questions, It won’t be long I promise! I need you to get back onto the table, I fear you may collapse again, if your condition isn’t stabilized.’’ He spoke.

My eyes slowly jumped off the three teenage boys/vampires as my mouth grew dry.

Their prescience worried me, for I wasn’t sure how comfortable I’d be with three vampires staring at me as if they still wanted a taste.

My eyes fell comfortably on the last boy, standing to the right of the others. I couldn’t put my finger on it but I needed to know why he had said those words.

Why did he talk as if he knows me? I needed answers! If I got none, there would be no way I would stay in this freak show any longer! I thought.

I studied my body back onto the table, as little bits of my pure purple hair landed gently on my shoulders, and chest for I tried my best to stay on the table without somehow falling off.

My eyes drifted back over to the last boy as I thought about what I would say, I couldn’t just blurt it out? Could I? 

What if I somehow anger them, and they try to kill me for real this time! Terror and fear filled my body once again as the doctor’s dark green eyes studied me closely.

The look on his face told me everything. He could sense my fear, and he probably knew what it was I was thinking. I mean vampires can read minds? Can they not?

‘’Why the hell does she keep staring at us like that?’’’ Axel growled in annoyance, studying me. The doctor slowly turned away from me as he sighed. 

‘’She really wants to ask our friend over there, a question.’’ The room grew silent as the two remaining vampires stared over toward the nameless vampires, waiting for his expression to change. With that the vampire’s expression did in fact change.

First from cool and collected to now flinching and worried.

‘’If there’s something you need to say, Dear I would advise to get it off your chest. You’re mind is filled with questions that need answering.

But you may not get another answer if you wait.’’ Spoke the doctor.  I nodded slowly as my bright soft eyes rolled back over to the last vampire. 

‘’Why did you say those words!!’’ I snapped. ‘’Back at the coffee shop. when you call bit me! You said something?! Is there something you’re afraid to tell me?’’

‘’I wish to know why you spoke like that!’’ I demeaned. 

‘’Answer me!’’ I shouted watching the vampire as he remained quiet, No intention to speak.

 ‘’What do you and me have!? You must have known me, or you wouldn’t have said those words towards me!’’ 

(Flashback)

‘’We will help you!  I won’t let this happen to you.’’

(Flashback over)

‘’How do you know me!’’ My throat burned as I tried slowly to push my body off the metal table.

I needed answers, and it sure wouldn’t happen if I stayed sitting over here, while he had a change to bolt through the door close by him, if so much of felt pressured.

I quickly lost blanch and dropped to my knees, pain, and burning formed, as sweat formed around my brow. 

‘’Easy there, Honey.’’

‘’I still am not sure if you have remaining vampire venom crossing through out your body. 

You shouldn’t be up and moving yet!’’ Responded the doctor, his cold hand holding onto mine.

‘’I need answers.’’

‘’Please!’’ 

‘’First, you need to rest.’’ The doctor told me, as he attempted to get me back on the table, a needle was now in his left hand.

My eyes widened as I knew what he was going to do, the minuet the needle came close to me. I struggled as his grip grew tighter and stronger as the needle just bounced up and down in his hand.

‘’No!’’ I yelled, pushing the doctor away and rushing up to the vampire.

I felt a cold gust of wind wave past me as as my body was pulled backwards, sending me to lose my Blanche and be pushed back, a strong hand wrapped around my neck, cutting off all oxygen from my body, as images from the coffee shop stormed through my mind. 

‘’We have to stop meeting in such wired manners.’’ Axel whispered in my ear, as the warmth of his breath sent waves of terror through my spine, and bones. 

My eyes slowly fell on the doctor, as he was getting back to his feet, it seemed that I may have pushed him down when I tried to get away.

The needle was inches away from his body, as pieces of glass now could be seen.

My face softened as it appeared I had broken it. Have fun trying to put me to sleep now! I thought.

‘’Hey Doc! This little hitch is making fun of you, in her damn mind!’’ Axel barked, his arm wrapping tighter around my neck. 

‘’Axel! Stop! Don’t hurt her!’’ The doctor shouted, as he held his hand out towards Axel.

Axel’s light green eyes rolled as he slowly pushed by body forwards, sending me inches away from him, his prescience still looming on my bones.

My skin tingling.

‘’Learn to keep yourself in check, little brother!’’ Snapped Daniel as he hit Axel upside the head, sending pain through his skull as his light green eyes burned.

 I stared softly at Daniel for a second, as feelings started to overcome me. A feeling of sickness formed in my stomach as I watched him closely.

His ocean blue eyes brightened when light was under him, and his hair was as brown as milk chocolate.

I found myself almost about to melt from the sight of him.

 He reminded me of one of those hot boys, in a drama filled movie.

‘’Get away from me!’’ I shouted, slowly backing myself up from the two vampires, standing inches away from me. 

‘’You better tell her what’s going on, Mate.’’ Daniel addressed the nameless vampire.

  I drew my attention to the nameless vampire, as parts of me hoped he would finally answer me, tell me how he knew me.

The room was silent has the figure slowly removed went to remove the black clothing on his body, Starting with the black hood covering his face, then working his way to unzipping the long sweater, slowly removing it from his pale white body, sending it flying through the air, landing over in the corner of the room.

 My eyes widened as I felt my blood run cold. It was Claw! 

The nameless vampire all this time, was my missing best friend’s brother!

I found myself staring at him  for a long period of time.

My knees shook as I felt my body shiver, my body shivered more  as I fell down to my knees, not even caring how much pain was going through my body.

‘’Hunter!’’ Claw shouted as he ran to my side, slowly holding his hand out to help me. I  blinked a few times, staring into his emerald eyes.

He was the same looking, caring, Claw as he once had been.

The same Claw I had met so long ago. The Claw I hoped and prayed would return, finally came back.

His green eyes stared into my purple ones until I broke from his gaze, snapping his hand away.  

He reached for my hand once again as again I shot away from me, anger forming in my body as I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

‘’Hunt? What’s the matter?’’ He asked addressing me the old nickname he had come up for me, back in school.

‘’Can’t you see she’s angry with you!’’ Daniel spoke up as Claw’s attention formed over at Daniel and Axel.

‘’He’s right dude, it doesn’t take a genius to see when a girl is angry with you! Trust me! I’ve been a life for long couple of years, girlfriends, wife’s, best girl friends, and prey have all taught me some things.’’ He smiled.

‘’Maybe we should give them some space, to talk.’’ The doctor said as he made his way over to the door, his hand outs as if to grab Daniel, and Axel as he made his way by.

‘’Besides it’s time for us to discuss a good punishment for you, with the help of the principle.’’ He said as he scanned the two brothers.

My eyes slowly made their way over to the door, as the three of them all left. Leaving me, and Claw alone together in the tiny room.

‘’Hunter I know you’re angry, but I didn’t know what to do!’’ He shouted worriedly.

‘’ I can’t believe You’re a monster.’’  I whispered not even sure if this entire thing was real. He stared at me, then brought himself closer to me.

‘’Stay over there!’’ I shouted shooting my arm out in front of him, sending him backing away quickly.

He could tell that I was in no mood to be spoken too.

‘’Please just stay away.’’ I yelled sadly, my heart feeling as if it would explode, as I kept fighting with myself to stare over at him, pull him into a hug, tell him everything would be alright.

But I found myself unable to do so. 

He couldn’t just get out of this so easy. He had some how gotten away from all the drama that had been caused with his missing sister, and now he had bitten the one person who still cared for him.

That person was me. 

So many emotions were running through me as tears formed in my eyes, staining my cheeks as they rolled down my tired face. 

His face fell as his eyes grew filled sadness. He really was still himself.

His emotions were still there, even though he had been killed. ‘’Hunter, I never wanted this to happen.’’ 

‘’If I would have known it was you! I would have never done that.’’ 

‘’You bit me.’’ I breathed, holding a hand to my neck, as a wave of stinging pain waved through my body.

‘’I know!’’ He said angrily. ‘’I know.’’ His voice changed from angry to soft once more.  ‘’How could you do something like that?’’ I asked.

 Claw drew his gaze at my neck,  then down at my wrist.

My wrist was red, the skin was torn open, and the remaining blood that hadn’t been taken was having issues trying to escape through the torn skin.  He frowned sadly.

‘’How did this even happen?’’ I asked, holding my wrist close to my chest, Trying to stop the bleeding as much as possible.

For what could happen if a vampire was near blood. Claw could end up hurting me once again, if I’m not careful.

‘’It happened the night you showed up at our house.’’

 ‘’They were inside the house holding Destiny captive! They said I had to answer the door, get rid of you or they would snap her neck right there!’’ 

‘’I did what they asked, hoping I could Destiny out of that mess without something bad happening. I saw the scared look in her eyes. She was terrified’’

‘’They told us after we help hem with one thing, that they would take themselves and leave! But instead they did something that still replays in my head, over, and over again.

"I watched them snap her neck.’’ 

‘’They killed her.’’ Claw’s voice was non existent as his presence grew weaker.

My eyes softened as  I moved myself over to him, grabbing his hand in mine, cuffing them both together.

‘’They killed her, and took her body with them! They’re using her body to control me! Give me orders that I must follow!’’’ He shouted.

‘’But what do they want with Destiny’s body, if she’s already dead?" I asked.

Those words circled my mind as half of me had trouble believing it was even true.

‘’There’s a change with the right tools, and supplies that she could come back as a vampire.’’ Claw replied.

‘’We can get her back can’t we?’’ I asked softly. Claw stared at me again, then sighed.

‘’I hope so!" Those were the people you heard me talking to on the phone."

"They call themselves The Secrets’’

‘’The Secrets? What kind of name is that?’’ I asked trying to blind myself from the real truth.

‘’ They use her as some kind of chess piece to control my every move.’’

My body froze as I slowly drifted my gaze down at the cold blue title floor, the floor was the only thing in the entire room that hadn’t been painted white.

Should I tell him about my mom? Should he really need to worry about that right now?

Would it be a good idea to tell him, or risk something happening to him, if caused to much stress?

‘’I am guessing they are responsible for what happened to your mother.’’ He spoke.

My eyes widened as I drew my attention back over to him.’’ But what would they want with my mother?’’ I asked worriedly.

‘’Hunter, I am so so sorry this all happened! I promise we’ll save Destiny, and your mother.’’

‘’You know that I really don’t blame you for hiding yourself from me, I understand why you felt you needed too.’’

His light green eyes brightened as shock filled his face. ‘’You do?’’ He asked. 

I nodded my head in agreement. ‘’I am not angry at you, I now understand why you needed too! You were trying to protect yourself, and Destiny.’’ 

‘’I was also trying to protect you!’’ He butted in. My face curled into a smile as I stared into his light emerald eyes.

‘’I missed you, Claw.’’ 

‘’I missed you too Hunter.’’ He replied, holding his arms out to me, pushing my back against his chest.

The warmth of his face warming my cold face. 

I noticed that he had broken the hug, and looked at me. He pressed his hands against my shoulders as he held me still. 

‘’You get more sleep.’’ He said as he let go of my shoulders.  He slowly got himself off the floor, as he made his way to stand up.  

I gently reached out, grabbing his hand in mine, as he stared over at me. A face of worry showing on my face, as I didn’t want him to leave.

‘’Hunter?’’ He whispered.

‘’What are you doing?’’ 

‘’I just got you back , Don’t leave me.’’ I whispered, tightening my grip on his hand as he sighed, then flashed me a smile.

‘’Fine.’’ He said as he slowly helped me back up the cold medal table, pushing my body gently onto the table as I laid my head down, watching closely as he took a seat beside the table.

Our hands still cuffed together. I felt the vampire blood coursed down my veins and into my system as I laid unable to move, for terror and fear laid me still, down on the medal table. 

‘’Claw?’’ I mumbled. 

‘’Yeah?’’ He asked, his voice soft as if he had just woken from a nap.

‘’Am I going to turn into one of you?’’ I asked worriedly.

He escaped a worried sigh, as I hoped he would just come out and answer me with the truth.  But it seemed that not only did the truth scare me, but him as well.

‘’I have no idea, Hunt. I really hope that doesn’t happen to you.

I would never be able to live life normally again, If I knew I was the cause that you couldn’t have a normal life again.’’ He mumbled.

‘’Claw? What can you tell me about those two boys, you were with?’’

‘’I got to say, I’m really not a fan of that Axel guy!’’ I giggled softly.

‘’Go to sleep Hunt.’’ He told me, ignoring my question as I rolled my eyes. Same old Claw.

‘’Okay.’’ I said as I closed my purple eyes, creating an image of Claw, Destiny and Me running around together like we did when we were kids. 

It was the only thing that would relax me. While I monster growled silently inside me.

................................

(The Next Morning)

*Crash*

I could hear screams, and Shouts, as it echoed off the walls. The sound of the screams caused my head pain as I tried my best to ignore it.  I shot up on the metal table as I glared around the room. 

‘’Claw?’’

I looked around the room, searching for any sign he had been here but there wasn’t anything. Where had he gone? Did something happen to him? Fear and panic filled my body as I tied slowly to hop off the metal table, being careful not to cause my damaged body any more pain.

I hopped off the table my muscles weakened and hurt as I found my body back on the blue tile floor, the palms of my hands in fists as I tried to reclaim my lost breath.

I clenched my teeth through the pain as I got back to my feet. I rubbed the tiredness away as I made my way to the door, grabbing the doorknob and turning it open.

I slowly leaned against the corner wall, next to the door as my vision blurred.

Maybe it would have been better to let the doctor put me to sleep with that needle. But too late now. I thought as I pushed myself frontwards.

 I took two large deep breaths as my pulse weakened. I was straining my body, but I didn’t care. Claw might be in danger! I need to help him! I thought.

I made my way down the long hallway I could see blue lockers and papers throughout the entire floor; it was hard seeing what color the floor was with all the papers, books, and shards of shattered glass.

From the different papers, lockers, and books, I could tell that I was in some kind of school for vampires. 

I gazed around for a few minutes as I waited for at least one student to be walking down the hallways, but no one showed up. It was like they had abandoned the school.

 I continued to push myself down the hallway as heard heavy footsteps slowly could be heard coming my way. I panicked as I tried to find somewhere to hide, but where! I thought. 

My eyes widened as the footsteps grew louder, and ten times faster. I panicked as my breathing quickened. My head hurt as I felt dizzy.

I felt a hand around my mouth, and another around my chest as someone pulled me into what seemed to be an empty classroom.

‘’Mph!’’ whoever it was, had really good strength. They pushed me against the back wall of the classroom, my vision dancing as something forced me quiet.

‘’You need to be quiet.’’ Whispered a girl’s voice. I blinked a few times, as I tried to get my vision to clear, trying to make out what the girl looked like. 

After a few seconds of waiting my vision finally stop blurring, and a girl’s face was inches away from mine. She was pretty.

Hair as orange as the sun hung down on her shoulder, in a braid as bright Sliver, light green, and violet eyes glared at me.

‘’Who the heck are you, and what are you doing here?!’’ She asked, her hand removing from my mouth as she allowed me to speck.

‘’You shouldn’t be here.’’  She spoke again, cutting me off as I tried to speck. I waited for her to stop specking. before I answered her question.

 ‘’You smell nothing like a vampire? Who are you!’’ She said as she examined me, her face getting closer to mine.

‘’Would you stop coming so close.’’ I whispered pushing her body away from mine as she stared angrily towards me.

‘’My name is Hunter Black, and you are correct I am not a vampire.’’

‘’I am mortal.’’ I said as I straightened my body, my bones ached as my muscles felt like tearing apart. The girl stared at me with soft innocent eyes. 

‘’What are you doing?’’ she asked me, grabbing my arm.

‘’What do you mean what am I doing?'' I asked. 

She sighed as she held her hand up to her head. ‘’I mean what are you doing here?! You do know this schools only for vampires! Don't you?!'' She whispered angrily.

''Aren't you at least a little afraid of us? I could have chose to eat you, if I wanted too? That is.'' She whispered as she still held onto my arm.

''Well first of all? No, none of you scare me! And secondly my friend brought me here, after I was bitten?''

''I guess he thought your doctor could stop me, from turning?''

‘’Help you?’ Sorry sweetie, but once you're bitten by a vampire there isn’t anything, anyone can do to help you.’’ She snapped.

‘’My friend was the one who bit me! It doesn’t hurt that bad, but ever since then my entire body hurts! badly.’’ I replied, holding a hand up to my two noticeable bite marks. Her eyes widened as she giggled.

 ‘’So my school is under attack, because you got yourself bitten, a mortal got herself bitten? Great! Just great!'' She barked angrily.

'' I wish you good luck on that.’’ She said slowly turning her back on me, as my eyes widened.

‘’What are you doing?’’ I asked worriedly. She sighed as she turned and faced me once again

. ‘’Well, I can’t exactly be found with you! If the vampire council comes up here looking for you, It wouldn’t benefit me in anyway for me to go down with you!’’ She responded.

‘’What are you talking about?!’’ 

‘’What vampire council?’’

‘’The school is being investigated by the vampire council! because someone ratted us out, and told them we were hiding a moral in these walls’’ She responded.

‘’There are vampires roaming the hallways, looking for you!’’

‘’They rounded up all my friends, and are interrogating them.’’

‘’What will the vampire council do if they find me?’’ I asked worriedly, not sure if I want to hear the outcome.

‘’They will alert the queen that they have captured you, and then she’ll kill you in front of all the vampires.’’ The girl replied angrily.

‘’How about we report to the queen now Ladies?’’ Spoke a voice.

We both turned around as we saw a fairly large vampires standing in front of us. They were big, scary and looked angry.

I watched slowly as one of them grabbed the girl, pulling her out of the classroom by her arm.

I stopped and stared at the one standing in front of me. He looked at me then slowly smiled. as he licked his lips.

‘’You are the human we came here for, aren’t you?’’ He asked his eyes fell on the two bite marks on my body.  I smiled awkwardly as he reached out for my arms.

I struggled as I was pulled roughly out of the classroom, and back into the hallway, papers, blowing around the hallways as there was no more windows to keep the wind out.

‘’Let go of us!’’ I shouted as I tried to free myself from his grip.

‘’Shut up and stop struggling!, stop causing us trouble and come quietly!’’

‘’You won’t take me!’’

I felt his hand wrap around my waist as he held me in place, my body froze. I felt his cold, disgusting breath on my neck as his sharp teeth pierced through my skin, Blood rolled down my neck as tears formed in my eyes.

‘’Stop! Please!’’ My voice echoed throughout the hallways, as it replayed over, and over, in my head. 

‘’Hunter Black!’’ I heard the girl shouting from me in the distance as my vision blurred again.

I shouted out in pain as I felt the warm feeling of more blood roll down and surround my entire neck, some blood rolling down my black jacket and spilling into my white tank top I wore underneath.

I felt his teeth pull out of my neck as the blood slowly vanished.

‘’We should join the others now.’’ He said as he grabbed my hand once again pulling me along, down the long hallway. My body dragged across the floor as my eyes went foggy.

(A Few moments Later)

The large vampire tugged me down stairs, then along another large hallway. We turned another corner. Where we reached a pair of large brown doors. I watched slowly as the doors slammed open where I was pulled down the small brown steps.

I could see the faces of the other vampires, as they stared at me, as they dragged me up the stairs to the stage, where three vampires stood accompanied by a taller woman, dressed in a long lace black dress.

‘’Hunter!’’ A voice had called me, but I didn’t know who the voice belonged too. My vision was now almost all blurry, everything looked like big blobs of nothing.

I heard someone racing towards me, strong arms arms wrapped around me, as I rested my head on his/or her’s arm.I felt 

 ‘’What is this?’’ spoke the woman’s voice. 

 I slowly put my head up as I saw part of the black dress walking across the floor, approaching me. 

‘’A human? So, what I was smelling wasn’t just my imagination.’’ She said. The sounds of her heels echoed throughout the room, as the many vampires just stood, staring.

‘’You did well informing Me, Valentine.’’ She said as she turned her direction towards, a man wearing a long lab coat. I recognized him to be the doctor who had helped me. 

He had just betrayed us. That must have been his plan all along, pretend to be a friend, and stab you in the back once he’s done.

‘’Doctor!’’

‘’How could you do this! The three of us all trusted you!’’ Sounded a boy. The voice sounded similar to Claws. Was he the one who was holding me right now?

This must have been what happened to him after I noticed he was missing from the doctor’s room. I have rounded him up with the others.

‘’I never liked mortals! You should have known you couldn’t keep this secret from the Queen, Claw!’’’ He snapped.

‘’Look how badly conduction this mortal’s in.’’ Spoke the Queen softly, as her heels approached both me, and Claw.

‘’Dont’ you dare come any closer!’’ Snapped Claw as he pulled me closer to him, my head leaning up against his warm chest.

‘’Come now Claw, I am the reason you have become what you are today! You and your little friends should have known this would happen! How long did you expect to hide her from us?’’ She asked, a little joy in her voice as she glared him down.

 ‘’If I were you, I would get up and just walk away. This really doesn’t look good for you, or your sister. You want to save her don’t you?‘’ 

Claw’s eyes fell as he thought of what might happen to Destiny, if he continued to protect me. My heart broke as if I felt Claw’s pain. Torn between the two people he's always struggled to protect. 

I slowly put my hand on Claw’s chest as I violently pushed him away with the little strength I had left. 

 He stopped and stared up at me for a second, wondering what the hell I was doing. 

He slowly sighed as he got  got to his feet, slowly returning back to his place with Axel, and Daniel. 

 He knew what I was trying to tell him.

It was because of me that he was in  trouble and I would not allow myself to let him protect me any longer! If I die then it will be me and me alone, who loses her life! No one else shall get involved.

My eyes glared towards  Daniel and Axel as they joined Claw, their eyes never looking away once. 

I met  Daniels ocean blue eyes as a smile appeared on his face. I once again felt like I was going to melt, as I glared over at Axel who just nodded in agreement.

I slowly got to my feet as I straightened my body. My purple eyes made contact with the Queens dark crimson ones, as smiled at me. Her red eyes never left the gaze of my purple ones.

 ‘’Hurt me!’’ but leave my friend out of it!’’ I shouted, unable to stand fully as bones snapped and cracked.

‘’Come now Mortal, How much longer can you play weak part? A human’s body isn’t built to handle all of this abuse, Just give up and let me end your suffering.

‘’The vampire blood in your subsystem isn’t reacting to the normal blood floating through your veins, You’re slowly poisoning your body.’’ 

‘’I won’t allow this to happen.’’ I mocked.

‘’You have a lot of bravery to stand against a vampire, Mortal.’’ She said. I watched as she held her hand out to me. What was she doing? Isn’t it considered betrayal to vampires if you hold your hand out to a human? What is she doing?

‘’I don’t want us to be enemies, Hunter!’’

‘’I want you to become one of us.’’ 

‘’Become one of us and you will never have to worry about your human life again! It will all just be like one bad dream! You will be reborn into something better, stronger, more power than you could ever imagine!’’

‘’I don’t care for power, and strength. The only thing I care about is getting my mother, and my friends back.’’ I whispered dogging her proposal.

Her smile dropped as a gust of wind blew through my hair. Before I could even process what happened, she was suddenly behind me. 

‘’Hunter! Behind you!’’ Claw shouted, Daniel, and Axel both grabbed onto him, before he could make a move. 

‘’What are you two doing!’’ Claw shouted questioning Axel and Daniels motivates.

‘’We can’t do this, Mate! Daniel shouted. ’Things are already worse, We can’t go up against the Queen!’’ Daniel shouted as he restrained Claw’s left arm.

‘’I know you don’t want to hear this man but you need to let her go! It’s not worth your life as well!’’ responded Axel as he held tightly onto Claw’s right arm.

‘’What is wrong with you two!’’ Claw shouted as he tried to pull his way out of their grips. I watched Claw slowly as the feeling of a sharp pain returned.

It felt worse than the last.  A vampire bite from the queen, surely would be enough to end me this time.

The Queen smiled as she removed her fangs from the wound, smiling as blood filled her mouth, appearing on the corners of her mouth as she licked it clean with her black nail polished finger.

I fell to the wooden floor, blood pouring out of my neck and staining the oak wood.

Claw slowly managed to free himself, as he rushed towards me, Axel, Daniel, following closely behind him.

‘’We’re so sorry!’’ Daniel begged.

‘’We couldn’t stand up against the queen!’’ He said as he held my head in his lap. I watched Axel’s face drop at the sight of the blood. 

‘’You are all allowed to leave now! The stupid human as been dealt with!  There is no more need to worry my precious vampires, Return to your classes and have a wonderful day!’’ Spoke the Queen as she made her way up the stairs, Doctor Valentine following inches behind her.

‘’You shouldn’t have brought her here! She was a danger to all of us and yourselves!’’ Returned the voice of the blonde haired girl.

‘’You could have all lost your lives because of this girl!’’ Her blonde hair hung over her shoulder as worry appeared all over her face, as the blood slowly poured towards her feet, staining the bottom of her black boots.

‘’Don’t you dare start talking to me, like that Dawn.’’ Claw snapped.

‘’How could you even say that, at a time like this!’’ Axel budded in as turned towards her, his green eyes glaring with orange rage. Dawn stared at him for a second as she took a deep sigh. 

‘’I am sorry, I just don’t understand why you would do all this, just to save this mortals life?’’ She asked. Claw slowly held his head up slowly as his eyes met Dawns.

‘’This mortal has been a friend of mine before I was turned! She was my closest friend, the only one who watched out for me! Was my friend when no one else was! Cared for me, no matter how much of an asshole I was too her! This mortal means my entire life.’’ He whispered.

 ‘’I understand where you’re coming from, Claw but the rest of you don’t even know her! Like Axel! You hate helping people, especially humans! She shouted as she addressed Daniel, and Axel.

‘’I’d do anything to protect those my friends care about.’’ Daniel responded.

‘’Sure, I don’t like vampires, and including humans but this one’s cool.’’ Axel spoke.

Claw’s eyes widened as thoughts entered his mind.

‘’What’s that look for?’’ Axel asked as he watched Claw’s expression closely, wondering why he was suddenly happy.

‘’There is a change she could come back!’’ He yelled.

‘’Maybe, but it’s not calmly done before. Most humans who get turned, die within 24 hours of the time they were bitten.’’

‘’But there  have been stories about humans who have returned to life, because of the vampire venom that’s floating around their bodies.’’ Daniel agreed with Claw.

Claw took a deep breath as he stared down at Hunter, her breathing shallow and raspy.

‘’But I don’t want her to return as a vampire. I don’t want my best friend to be a vampire.’’ He replied sadly.

‘’It’s better than having her dead, Mate.’’ Daniel said as he tried to resource him.

‘’Is it though?’’

................................

(The Next Day)

I felt my muscles bend as my bones cracked. My spine cracked as my legs, then my arms. My once bright pearly teeth, curled and transformed, Hurting my gums as they poked the edges of my mouth.

I slowly opened my eyes as I searched the room. I was in a living room, It looked like one. I sat up. The room had three white chairs in the corners of the room, next to the green couch I sat on.

There was a coffee table next to the green couch as there appeared two picture frames sitting on it. One had had two tiny boys smiling. While the other picture frame had the same two boys and a woman.

The woman had long brown hair, light green eyes and a giant smile on her face. My eyes widened as I noticed Claw fast asleep in one of the white chairs, his eyes were closed peacefully. As his chest rose and down. He seemed exhausted the last two days.

I smiled at the sight of him. My eyes widened as it flooded my mind with memories, Memories from where? I thought. What just happened. 

‘’You all right Love?’’ a familiar voice asked me. I looked up and saw Daniel.

He had a big smile on his face, in his hands was a white cup with a pink straw pointing out.  He handed me the white cup, as I stared at it as I curled my fingertips around it, holding it in my grasp.

‘’What happened?’’ I asked him. He took a seat on the couch next to me, I turned towards him worriedly, waiting for a response.

‘’Well, how do I put this?’’ He said as he cuffed his hands together. I reached for his hand and held it in mine. He gave me a confused look, then smiled. 

‘’Well, um You lost a lot of blood when Queen Shadow bit you and well-‘’

‘’You died and returned as a vampire.’’ Spoke Axel as he appeared in the living room. A newspaper and a large red mug in his hands.

My eyes went from calm to wide in seconds as I cuffed my hands together.

 Axel smiled at me as Daniel’s eyes shut in announce, directed to his immature younger brother. ‘’Welcome to the world of vampires.’’ He responded as he tried to make me feel better.

‘’Why does my throat hurt so badly!’’ I asked panicked putting a hand on my throat.

Daniel nodded as he pointed to the white plastic cup in my lap.  ‘’That will help.’’ He said. 

‘’ Its blood isn’t it?’’ I asked unsure if I wanted to hear the answer. Axel stared at me for a second, then grabbed the plastic cup from me. He stared at it for a second as he ripped off the lid and showed it.

The liquid inside it was dark red, it smelled amazing as the smell filled my nostrils. ‘’Quit looking at it and take a sip already!’’ Axel shouted impatiently.

‘’I would kill for a sip of that!’’ He shouted as he crossed in arms in defeat. 

‘’We all know if you took one sip you wouldn’t be able stop yourself, from drinking all of us dry!’’ Daniel said to his brother, as he reached for the cup and bringing it back as an annoyed look appeared on his face.

‘’Axel has a little problem with blood, He can’t seem to control it and the rest of us vampires,’’ Daniel said as he tried to hide his laughter.

‘’You want to fight me!’’ Axel shouted at his brother. Daniel stared at his younger brother for a second, then burst out laughing. Axel felt stupid. He had just given Daniel what he wanted by making him lose his cool. I smiled as I realized how cute and sweet Daniel really was. My eyes widened. 

OMG! Was I developing feelings for Daniel! That would explain the sudden feelings I felt when I was around him, the last two days. I blushed then stared down at the plastic cup in my hands. 

‘’You should drink that as soon as you can, Hunt.’’ I looked up from my cup. My eyes widened happily as Claw opened his eyes. 

‘’How are you feeling?’’ He asked. I smiled at him as I held the cup tightly in my hands. ‘‘’I am okay, I guess. Being woken up and being told you’re a vampire isn’t exactly what everyone wishes to be told.’’

Claw looked at me for a second, then brought his attention to Axel and Daniel. 

‘’I guess we can’t go back to school for a  long time.’’ He said as he leaned his head against the back headrest. Axel and Daniel both nodded in agreement as they both sighed.

‘’Who cares! I never liked going to that school anyway! It’s not like we would learn anything valuable in that school, that we couldn’t learn on our own!’’ Axel snapped.

‘’But there’s one problem. How do we get our hands on blood? The school was the only place that would supply us with some. We had one last package that that all went to Hunter.’’ Daniel butted in.

‘’We’ll figure it out, in the time.’’ Claw addressed them. 

‘’Who knew Doctor Valentine would betray us though.’’ Daniel said as he stood up from the green couch. I watched slowly as Daniel walked over to a corner of the room where Axel stood.

‘’What did we expect guys?’’ Axel asked, as  he made eye contact with me. ‘‘’humans murdered his family! There was no way even if we asked him that he was just going to sit around and allow a mortal such as Hunter to stay in his school.’’ 

‘’You got a good point.’’ Daniel agreed. I stared down at the plastic cup as my mouth got dry.

‘’I see you eyeing it, Love just go  for it,’’ Daniel said as he noticed by sudden gaze on the cup for a long period. I smiled an awkward smile as I held the straw closer to my mouth.

‘’I’ve never drunk blood before,’’ I said as I stared at Claw. Claw smiled at me as he goes up from the chair and sat next to me.

‘’Yeah, well, you’re acting like me when I became a newborn.’’ He said as he smiled, My smiled faded as I turned away from him.

‘’Why are you smiling?’’ I asked. Claw’s smile faded as he gave a look of confusion.

‘’Why not?’’ he replied. I took the straw away from my mouth and put it on the brown table next to the couch. I turned myself around and faced Claw.

He looked at me with painful eyes. I frowned as I hesitated to ask this question, but I knew I had to go for it. I needed more answers and Claw was the one to give them over.

‘’The reason I am asking is that you got turned into a vampire against your will, It destroyed your entire life. It made you a criminal! You can never go home to your parents and Destiny is’’- I stopped as I noticed how silent and hurt Claw was. 

‘’I’m sorry.’’ I said reaching for his hand. ‘’I didn’t mean that.’’ I watched as he slowly got off the couch and walked away. I could feel my heart breaking as I watched him walk out of the room.

‘’That was uncalled for.’’Axel replied as he walked away from Daniel’s side. I wanted so badly to talk back to him, but how could I, he had been right. Sure, Axel was mean but even he knew when it too much.

It was my fault those words came out of my mouth not anyone else’s. I wanted so much from Claw I didn’t even stop and think how all this has been affecting him. 

 I turned and faced Daniel. He had a sad look on his face as his ocean blue eyes brightened. He frowned as he turned his back on me.

‘’Daniel, please wait.’’ Daniel stopped in the room’s middle, as he waited.  He stopped, but he never turned around. 

‘’How do I fix this,’’ I asked sadly? I heard a faint sigh from him as he turned around. He stared at me expressionlessly. 

‘’I think you need to think more about Claw’s feelings than yourself. He lost his life, his home, his family and now the person he needs the most is reminding him.’’

‘’ You need to be there for him, Love.’’ 

‘’I lost just as much as he did though.’’

‘’You both have lost the same amount of things! You’re both going through the same thing, Hunter! You need to understand that, you’re both dealing with the exact same thing.’’

‘’You don’t understand.’’ With that Daniel walked out of the room. I was left alone with my thoughts. I slowly stood up from the couch as my eyes softened. What had I done!? I hurt him. Not anyone else, but me!

The person he needed the most through this rough time, was me! And I was too blinded to see the hurt, and fear he’s been through.

I always thought I was the one who needed him, but now I realize that it was him, who needed me the most and I wasn’t there. I wasn’t there.....

................................

 (Later That Same Night)

I tiptoed down the hallway and turned the corner as I headed towards the living room.  I watched slowly as I made my way through the living room, Glancing at Daniel and Axel as they both sat fast asleep.

There didn’t seem to be enough rooms in Axel’s, and Daniel’s apartment so they had offered to sleep in the living room while me and Claw got the two bedrooms.

I smiled as I took one more glance at them. It must have been hard living together without parents. I offend wondered how it was for Axel, and Daniel. 

It wasn’t any of my business, but it still hurt me from wondering. 

I wanted so badly just to head back to my room and sleep it off, but I knew I wasn’t doing Claw any favors by being here.

The only thing I had done for him has hurt his feelings, make him save me every time I was stupid. He would be better without me, They all would.

I slowly grabbed hold of the doorknob as it turned. I froze as the door creaked as it opened. 

I hoped that Axel and Daniel were both heavy sleepers as I opened the door to the apartment the rest of the way. I took one more glance at them before I went out into the hallway and shut the door tightly behind me. I know this will be good for all of us. Claw won’t have to worry about me.

Stop thinking like that, Hunter! You’re doing a good thing!  I tried to convince myself the entire time until I left the apartment.. I felt regret and shame course through me as I  walked down the hallway until I saw a big red sign that read ‘’Exit’’ on it.

I sighed as I walked towards the door, opening it and walking out of the apartment building. I took one more glance at the building before I made my way down the street and into the cold night.

15 minutes had pasted as I continued walking. I felt my legs about to give out as my vision once again blurred. What the hell is happening! I thought, as I stopped.

The cold of the wind blew past my face as my new vampire teeth poked my gums, the night growing darker as the time went by.

I can’t imagine how worried and upset Dad is, not to mention how angry he must be with Mom. It broke my heart every time I thought of my Mom. Leaving the apartment, and Claw behind meant that I was bounding my mother. 

Mom was somewhere with The ‘’Secret’’ where else could she be? They took her for a reason, just as they took Destiny for a reason. That reason is to control Claw.

Do you think they took Mom to control me?  they want something from me! I can feel it

‘’Long ways away from home, aren’t you?’’ asked a voice. I scanned my surroundings as fear flowed through my body. 

‘’Who’s there?’’ I asked stopping in the sidewalk’s middle. I took one more glance around as I panicked. I took a deep breath as my dry mouth watered.

I could smell the scent of a mortal. I shook my head as the cravings grew stronger, the sharpness of my new teeth bitting down on part of the side of my mouth, causing bleeding as they poked the side of the skin.

‘’No!’’ I shouted as I held my hands on my head. 

‘’What’s the matter?’’ asked the voice. I watched slowly as I heard footsteps coming towards me.

‘’Stay away!’’ I shouted. 

The sound of sinister laughing burned into my mind as I begged for it to stop.

‘’I want to play! Come on, Doll.’’ The voice said again. I felt my heartbeat increase as I felt a cold touch on my back. I turned slowly around. My eyes widened as my breath left my body. I was speechless. In front of me was an older human man. 

He didn’t seem like such a big threat at least he wouldn’t have been if he wasn’t holding a gun. The gun was inches away from my face.

I tried to calm my breathing as sweat poured down the side of my face. The man was half bald, wearing disgusting dirty and torn clothes. The thing I noticed the most was the gun pointing towards me as the color of his eyes. His eyes were a disgusting orange/yellow color.

It looked to be that the man had been infected by an insect, or disease.

‘’You look scared Doll.’’ The man said as he tightened his grip on the gun. 

‘’Please don’t,’’ I begged. The older man watched me for a second. He stood there smiling. I could just tell that he would not let me leave without some brushes, and blood spilled.

‘’Please just stop and think about what you are doing.’’ I said. The man just kept smiling as the gun came closer towards me. I slowly backed away as my eyes met the gun. 

‘’I don’t want to hurt you!’’ I shouted as I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to get rid of the scent from his blood.

‘’You’re worried about hurting me? I don’t think you’ve seen the gun yet, Sweetie. So let me show you a closer look?’’ The man told me. The situation looked hopeless. I could die here, or he could. Either way, the situation wouldn’t end nicely.

‘’Any last words?’’ he asked. I slowly took one last breath as I shook my head. He glared at me for a second, then frowned. ‘’You sure?’’ He asked. 

I nodded once more. I guess this is where it ends. There was no way I will kill a homeless man, on my first night of being a vampire. Claw, and the others wouldn’t forgive me If I had. How could I go on living, knowing someone had died because of me.

‘’Okay then.’’ He said. I could hear the sound of the bullet firing, as my ears rang.  I gasped as I felt the bullet pierced through my skin, followed by a tiny amount of blood. The bullet had exactly shot me in the heart.

‘’No!’’ screamed a voice. 

‘’What!’’ shouted the old man as he scanned around, looking for the source of the new voice.

‘’Hunter!’’ Shouted another voice.

I tried to move, but found myself frozen in place. I heard screaming, then everything stopped. I felt a warm hand touch mine as I smiled. 

‘’Hunter?’’ I smiled at the sight of Claw, Axel, and Daniel.

‘’Are you all right Love?’’ Daniel asked as he made his way towards my body. He stopped as he stared down at my body. There was a large pool of blood coming out, it was now stained on the payment. 

‘’Love?’’ Daniel asked once again, he knelt down next to Claw, a frown on his face and sadness in his eyes.

‘’What are you doing out here!’’ Claw shouted at me. I flashed him a smile, ignoring his question.

‘’I am so sorry, Claw!’’ I replied as I stared up at the sky, the dark starry sky.

‘’I never meant to hurt you! I should have realized how this must be hurting you! I was just being selfish! I never took your feelings into a count, and I’m so sorry!’’ I shouted. 

‘’Hunt,’’ Claw said as tears formed in his eyes.

‘’Isn’t there anything we can do?’’ Axel asked, his body shivering, and squirming from the large amount of blood that surrounded him.

‘’She’s still a vampire!

‘’She’s a vampire who has had no blood yet, that still makes her half human. She would have needed to drink the blood we gave her to turn completely vampire. But she didn’t.’’ Daniel replied. Axel’s eyes grew wide as anger filled his body. 

‘’I told you to drink the freaking blood! Why didn’t you do as you’re told!’’ He screamed at me, his face annoyed.

‘’I’m sorry.’’ I whispered, blood escaping from the wound.

‘’We have to do something!’’ He shouted. There was no way he would let one of his friends die, not even a friend he had just met.

‘’Can’t believe i’m about to do this!’’ Axel mumbled, as he brought his arm close to his mouth. He sighed, as he opened his mouth widely. His white vampire teeth showing as he bit into his skin, breaking and tearing veins as blood poured out.

Claw, and Daniel, studied him close as they watched him kneel down next to Hunter.

‘‘’What are you doing?’’ Daniel asked his brother. 

‘’What does it look like? I’m saving her life!’’ He replied as he placed his bloody arm down on Hunter’s mouth, drips of blood rolling down the corners of her mouth.

‘’Hunter! Stop fighting him!’’ Claw barked, as he watched Hunter’s body keep struggling, as she fought against Axel’s attempt.

‘’Hunter! you need to listen! You’re still human! If you don’t drink my blood, you will die! You said you wanted Claw to know how sorry you were right?’’ Axel asked.

I slowly tried to focus on his voice as I nodded. 

‘’Then stop being a little bitch, baby! You can’t really show him if you die, Now can you?’’’ I blinked my eyes a few times as I slowly drank some of Axel’s pure warm blood.

I felt like I was going to gag, or choke as the blood rolled down my throat, the taste of sweet blood down my throat. My eyes were on fire as tears filled my eyes. 

I slowly felt sleepy as I tried to keep my eyes open. I blinked a few more times, as my eyes wanted so badly to close.

‘’Hunt?’’ Claw said as he noticed my eyes slowly being to close. 

‘’What’s happening!’’ He shouted angrily at Axel, as he slowly moved his arm away as he stood up over Hunter’s body. 

‘’She should be fine now.’’ Axel replied crossing his arms.

‘’What did you do!’’ Claw shouted once again towards Axel.  Axel broke out in anger as he shoved Claw’s body. ‘’I f*ing saved her life!’’ He shouted as he took a deep breath, trying his best to control what came out of his mouth.

‘’When she awakens, She’ll be one of us, no longer a half vampire, but a full vampire.’’ Claw slowly got back to his feet, as his eyes scanned over at Daniel.

‘’Don’t mind him. He’ll be fine.’’ Daniel said as he slowly held Hunter in his arms. Her face hidden in his chest, as her chest rose up and down.

‘’Let’s just say Hunter here isn’t the only one he’s had to save before.’’ With that Daniel slowly turned away, making his way back in the direction of the apartment.

What’s that supposed to mean? Claw thought as he watched Daniel walk away, carrying Hunter’s body in his arms. 

................................

 (Later That Same Night)

I tiptoed down the hallway and turned the corner as I headed towards the living room.  I watched slowly as I made my way through the living room, Glancing at Daniel and Axel as they both sat fast asleep.

There didn’t seem to be enough rooms in Axel’s, and Daniel’s apartment so they had offered to sleep in the living room while me and Claw got the two bedrooms.

I smiled as I took one more glance at them. It must have been hard living together without parents. I offend wondered how it was for Axel, and Daniel. 

It wasn’t any of my business, but it still hurt me from wondering. 

I wanted so badly just to head back to my room and sleep it off, but I knew I wasn’t doing Claw any favors by being here.

The only thing I had done for him has hurt his feelings, make him save me every time I was stupid. He would be better without me, They all would.

I slowly grabbed hold of the doorknob as it turned. I froze as the door creaked as it opened. 

I hoped that Axel and Daniel were both heavy sleepers as I opened the door to the apartment the rest of the way. I took one more glance at them before I went out into the hallway and shut the door tightly behind me. I know this will be good for all of us. Claw won’t have to worry about me.

Stop thinking like that, Hunter! You’re doing a good thing!  I tried to convince myself the entire time until I left the apartment.. I felt regret and shame course through me as I walked down the hallway until I saw a big red sign that read ‘’Exit’’ on it.

I sighed as I walked towards the door, opening it and walking out of the apartment building. I took one more glance at the building before I made my way down the street and into the cold night.

15 minutes had lasted as I continued walking. I felt my legs about to give out as my vision once again blurred. What the hell is happening! I thought, as I stopped.

The cold of the wind blew past my face as my new vampire teeth poked my gums, the night growing darker as the time went by.

I can’t imagine how worried and upset Dad is, not to mention how angry he must be with Mom. It broke my heart every time I thought of my Mom. Leaving the apartment, and Claw behind meant that I was bounding my mother. 

Mom was somewhere with The ‘’Secret’’ where else could she be? They took her for a reason, just as they took Destiny for a reason. That reason is to control Claw.

Do you think they took Mom to control me?  they want something from me! I can feel it

‘’Long ways away from home, aren’t you?’’ asked a voice. I scanned my surroundings as fear flowed through my body. 

‘’Who’s there?’’ I asked stopping in the sidewalk’s middle. I took one more glance around as I panicked. I took a deep breath as my dry mouth watered.

I could smell the scent of a mortal. I shook my head as the cravings grew stronger, the sharpness of my new teeth bitting down on part of the side of my mouth, causing bleeding as they poked the side of the skin.

‘’No!’’ I shouted as I held my hands on my head. 

‘’What’s the matter?’’ asked the voice. I watched slowly as I heard footsteps coming towards me.

‘’Stay away!’’ I shouted. 

The sound of sinister laughing burned into my mind as I begged for it to stop.

‘’I want to play! Come on, Doll.’’ The voice said again. I felt my heartbeat increase as I felt a cold touch on my back. I turned slowly around. My eyes widened as my breath left my body. I was speechless. In front of me was an older human man. 

He didn’t seem like such a big threat at least he wouldn’t have been if he wasn’t holding a gun. The gun was inches away from my face.

I tried to calm my breathing as sweat poured down the side of my face. The man was half bald, wearing disgusting dirty and torn clothes. The thing I noticed the most was the gun pointing towards me as the color of his eyes. His eyes were a disgusting orange/yellow color.

It looked to be that the man had been infected by an insect, or disease.

‘’You look scared Doll.’’ The man said as he tightened his grip on the gun. 

‘’Please don’t,’’ I begged. The older man watched me for a second. He stood there smiling. I could just tell that he would not let me leave without some brushes, and blood spilled.

‘’Please just stop and think about what you are doing.’’ I said. The man just kept smiling as the gun came closer towards me. I slowly backed away as my eyes met the gun. 

‘’I don’t want to hurt you!’’ I shouted as I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to get rid of the scent from his blood.

‘’You’re worried about hurting me? I don’t think you’ve seen the gun yet, Sweetie. So let me show you a closer look?’’ The man told me. The situation looked hopeless. I could die here, or he could. Either way, the situation wouldn’t end nicely.

‘’Any last words?’’ he asked. I slowly took one last breath as I shook my head. He glared at me for a second, then frowned. ‘’You sure?’’ He asked. 

I nodded once more. I guess this is where it ends. There was no way I will kill a homeless man, on my first night of being a vampire. Claw, and the others wouldn’t forgive me If I had. How could I go on living, knowing someone had died because of me?

‘’Okay then.’’ He said. I could hear the bullet firing as my ears rang.  I gasped as I felt the bullet pierced through my skin, followed by a tiny amount of blood. The bullet had exactly shot me in the heart.

‘’No!’’ screamed a voice. 

‘’What!’’ shouted the old man as he scanned around, looking for the source of the new voice.

‘’Hunter!’’ Shouted another voice.

I tried to move, but found myself frozen in place. I heard screaming, then everything stopped. I felt a warm hand touch mine as I smiled. 

‘’Hunter?’’ I smiled at the sight of Claw, Axel, and Daniel.

‘’Are you all right Love?’’ Daniel asked as he made his way towards my body. He stopped as he stared down at my body. There was a large pool of blood coming out, it was now stained on the payment. 

‘’Love?’’ Daniel asked once again, he knelt down next to Claw, a frown on his face and sadness in his eyes.

‘’What are you doing out here!’’ Claw shouted at me. I flashed him a smile, ignoring his question.

‘’I am so sorry, Claw!’’ I replied as I stared up at the sky, the dark starry sky.

‘’I never meant to hurt you! I should have realized how this must hurt you! I was just being selfish! I never took your feelings into a count, and I’m so sorry!’’ I shouted. 

‘’Hunt,’’ Claw said as tears formed in his eyes.

‘’Isn’t there anything we can do?’’ Axel asked, his body shivering, and squirming from the large amount of blood that surrounded him.

‘’She’s still a vampire!

‘’She’s a vampire who has had no blood yet, that still makes her half human. She would have needed to drink the blood we gave her to turn completely vampire. But she didn’t.’’ Daniel replied. Axel’s eyes grew wide as anger filled his body. 

‘’I told you to drink the freaking blood! Why didn’t you do as you’re told!’’ He screamed at me, his face annoyed.

‘’I’m sorry.’’ I whispered, blood escaping from the wound.

‘’We have to do something!’’ He shouted. There was no way he would let one of his friends die, not even a friend he had just met.

‘’Can’t believe I’m about to do this!’’ Axel mumbled, as he brought his arm close to his mouth. He sighed, as he opened his mouth widely. His white vampire teeth showing as he bit into his skin, breaking and tearing veins as blood poured out.

Claw, and Daniel, studied him close as they watched him kneel next to Hunter.

‘‘’What are you doing?’’ Daniel asked his brother. 

‘’What does it look like? I’m saving her life!’’ He replied as he placed his bloody arm down on Hunter’s mouth, drips of blood rolling down the corners of her mouth.

‘’Hunter! Stop fighting him!’’ Claw barked, as he watched Hunter’s body keep struggling, as she fought against Axel’s attempt.

‘’Hunter! you need to listen! You’re still human! If you don’t drink my blood, you will die! You said you wanted Claw to know how sorry you were right?’’ Axel asked.

I slowly tried to focus on his voice as I nodded. 

‘’Then stop being a little bitch, baby! You can’t really show him if you die, Now can you?’’’ I blinked my eyes a few times as I slowly drank some of Axel’s pure warm blood.

I felt like I would gag, or choke as the blood rolled down my throat, the taste of sweet blood down my throat. My eyes were on fire as tears filled my eyes. 

I slowly felt sleepy as I tried to keep my eyes open. I blinked a few more times as my eyes wanted so badly to close.

‘’Hunt?’’ Claw said as he noticed my eyes slowly being too close. 

‘’What’s happening!’’ He shouted angrily at Axel, as he slowly moved his arm away as he stood up over Hunter’s body. 

‘’She should be fine now.’’ Axel replied crossing his arms.

‘’What did you do!’’ Claw shouted once again towards Axel.  Axel broke out in anger as he shoved Claw’s body. ‘’I f*ing saved her life!’’ He shouted as he took a deep breath, trying his best to control what came out of his mouth.

‘’When she awakens, She’ll be one of us, no longer a half vampire, but a full vampire.’’ Claw slowly got back to his feet as his eyes scanned over at Daniel.

‘’Don’t mind him. He’ll be fine.’’ Daniel said as he slowly held Hunter in his arms. Her face hidden in his chest as her chest rose and down.

‘’Let’s say Hunter here isn’t the only one he’s had to save before.’’ With that Daniel slowly turned away, making his way back in the direction of the apartment.

What’s that supposed to mean? Claw thought as he watched Daniel walk away, carrying Hunter’s body in his arms. 

................................

I watched as Queen Shadow, followed by two vampire guards walked into the apartment. Daniel watched angrily as she smiled at him, a sinister smile appearing on her face.

‘’What a cute little apartment, you have here.’’ She said as she scanned the apartment, glaring around as if she was waiting for something.

‘’What are you doing here!’’ He shouted. Queen Shadow frowned as Daniel growled through his teeth. 

‘’I just wanted to come by and drop off a little parting gift.’’ She said.

‘’I know that things didn’t go so well  the other day at my school, and I never want to leave things like that. So? I wanted to say that I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend.'' She said faking a sad face. 

‘’Think again Lady! I am very much alive!’’ I shouted as Daniel continued to shield me. She blinked a few times, then her frown curled into a smile. 

‘’So it seems.’’’ She said as she examined me.

‘’May I ask how is that you’re still alive?’’ She asked me, addressing me as Daniel growled, clenching his teeth. I glared at her for a moment as I studied her expression.

 ‘’She’s still alive because we saved her! That’s what friend do!’’ Daniel interrupted. 

‘’You saved her?’’ Isn’t that just the cutest thing!’’’ She said as she pretended to wipe a fake tear off her face. 

‘’I think it would be best for all of us if you left now!’’’ Daniel said angrily. 

‘’I can’t leave yet, I haven’t given you my gift.’’ She clapped her hands as a third vampire came into the apartment, helping the second vampire guard open the black body bag, as he undid the zipper.

The body looked to be the body of a young teenage girl. She had Short blonde hair, that appeared brown, because of the dirt and mud, her hair was tied up in a ponytail, and they ripped her clothes and dirty.

She looked as if she had just been dug up from a grave or hidden and buried in nothing but mud and dirt.

My eyes went wide as I put the pieces together. There is only one person I know who looks so much like this girl. The image in my head matched perfectly with this girl’s appearance. But it couldn’t be! It couldn’t be!

‘’NO!’’ I shouted as I watched the girl’s body be dropped to the ground, face up to reveal her face, and other body parts. The girl’s appearance matched perfectly with Destiny.

‘’NO! You bitch! I’ll destroy you for this!’’ I screamed, as I dashed around Daniel’s body, making my way to Queen Shadow  ready to tackle her down to the ground, hoping to cause as much damage as possible.

Daniel watched me worriedly, as he tried his best to grab my arm, pull me back and never let go. I made my way to where she stood and attempted to tackle her down. She was fast, super fast.

She held her arm out in front of me, as her arm wrapped around my neck, spinning me around, for her other arm to wrap across my chest holding me still, as I attempted to get myself free. 

She brushed her black nail polished fingertips along the vanishing vampire bite mark as my I coughed for oxygen.

‘’What’s going on!’ Axel shouted as he walked in the hallway, Claw following slowly behind.

Axel slowly made bis way over to Daniel’s side, as Claw’s expression turned soft. His face softened as his emerald green eyes lost all color. His face appeared paler than before as he felt silently to his knees.

‘’Claw!’’ I shouted, The feeling of Queen Shadow’s breath down my neck, as I wished this would all go away. Destiny’s once blue eyes were now replaced with crimson red one. Her once beautiful face, now covered in dirt, mud, and her own blood.

They tore her clothes. While brushes and teeth marks appeared along her arms, legs, and neck. Her blonde hair now covered in dirt and mud, now had lost the shine I had always admired her for, had now vanished.

Her once blue eyes were now replaced with blood red. They covered her beautiful face in dirt and blood. Her clothes are torn, brushes and 

‘’What the hell did you do!’’ He screamed his anger boiling up inside him, his voice high as his throat became dry. 

‘’Stop right there boy! Queen Shadow said as he held her hand out in front of an angry Claw.

‘’Don’t make me break her neck.’’ She said as she tightened her grip around my neck.

I struggled as my head dropped, watching as Claw held Destiny’s body close to his chest. It saddened me to see him this sad. He had hoped that Destiny would be all right, We all did, who would have known we all would be wrong. 

‘’Let Hunter go, Now!’’ Daniel said as he approached Queen Shadow, a look of anger appearing on his face, Axel following closely behind his brother.

‘’I think you’ve done enough.’’ Queen Shadow stared at Daniel for a second, then drew her attention down at Claw.

She sighed as she removed her hands from my body. ‘’This isn’t how I thought things would turn out.’’ She sighed as she made her way away from me. 

 I found myself clenched down on the fluffy white carpet as I tried to reclaim the breath that had been lost. Daniel slowly knelt down next to me, his arms wrapped around my body.

‘’I’m sorry.’’ She said as she stared down at both Claw and me. ‘’Sometimes a little blood needs to be spilled!.’’ She said as she turned around, facing the door.

‘’Wait! Before you leave!’’ 

‘’What the hell did you do to my mother!’’ I demanded. Queen Shadow slowly stopped in the middle of the room, as she turned her body around to face me. Her crimson eyes glowing as her face formed into a smile.

‘’What did you do to my mother!.’’ I whispered. I watched as Queen Shadow slowly stopped, then turned and faced me.

‘’Don’t worry, You’ll see her soon!’’’ With that once again she turned away from me, leaving me with nothing but secrets I’d never get that answers too.

‘’No.’’ I whispered, as tears fell from my eyes.

Daniel’s body pressed closer up against me, as he tried to comfort me. I appreciated it but a part of me wanted to curl up and die.

‘’She's going to kill my mother!''

................................

(Later that same evening)

Me, Daniel, and Axel all stayed in the living room. While Claw had his time with Destiny. 

‘’She will kill my mother, won’t she?’’ I asked Daniel, as I laid my head on his shoulder, tears escaping from my eyes. 

‘’Now, Love. You can’t say that. You’re Mother’s fine! I know she is.’’ Daniel responded as he held my close. 

‘’How can you even say that?’’ Axel asked him, his head slowly rising, a frown on his face as he attempted to take a sip from some coffee he had made the previous hour.

‘’Look what's happened here tonight. We all said Claw’s sister would be all right, and now look.’’ He spoke, his hand pointing towards the direction of the entrance, Where Claw, and Destiny’s body was.

I slowly moved my eyes off of the floor and onto Claw. He was kneeling down close to the Destiny’s body, tears forming in his eyes and anger boiling up inside him.

 I slowly moved away from Daniel, getting up from the couch as I stood next to the white chair Axel sat in. The look on their faces worried me as I feared the worst for what could happen if I tried to speak to Claw. But I knew I had to try.

He was my best friend, Part of me knew he wouldn’t hurt me, while the remaining part feared the worst.

‘’Claw?’’ I asked worriedly. I watched Claw’s head slowly rise, as he turned his head around. His face lifeless as his eyes appeared grey and lifeless. He slowly got to his feet as he stared straight at me, Destiny’s body inches away from him.

‘’This is your fault.’’ He whispered as he slowly limited over fear filling my body as I watched him closely.

‘’This is your f*ing fault!’’ He screamed dashing towards me, sending me down the ground, Claw’s body falling on top, my lings been crushed.

‘’Claw!’’ Axel shouted as he shot up out of the chair, walking in front of us, and he griped Claw’s body, trying to remove him.

‘’You had to get her pissed off! You had to come to the coffee shop and ruin everything!!’’ He shouted, little bits of spit hitting my face as he spoke. 

‘’Get off of her!’’ Axel shouted as he reached for Claw once again. Claw noticed this and pushed Axel away hard. Sending him down to the ground, his head coming in contact with the side of the coffee table, just inches away from them.

‘’Axel!’’ Daniel shouted as he watched his brother pass out, just a little ways away from him.

‘’You need to stop!’’ Daniel shouted, as he held onto Claw’s fist, stopping him from punching me.

All this did was in rage Claw more than ever.  He slowly got off of me and stood up, his face inches away from Daniel’s. His face was filled with burning anger as his face appeared mad and crazed.

‘’Don’t involve yourself in this!’’ he screamed, his remaining fist contacting Daniel’s jaw. Daniel screamed out in pain as his body fell to the ground, knocked out cold. Blood immediately poured out the corners of his mouth.

‘’It’s your fault she’s dead!’’ He repeated.

‘’She’s gone because of you!’’ He shouted as he pointed at me. I slowly got to my feet as fear flowed through me once again. Now I wasn’t so sure what Claw would do next.

He was super angry, thus made him blinded of what he was doing. He needed to be stopped! But how?! 

I’m going to die! I thought as I watched Claw’s first swan at me. I quickly ducked as his fist missed, just missing the edge of my head.

‘’Stay still!’’  He shouted as he attempted to hit me again.

I watched as he tried once again. This time I was ready for it. I grabbed his first in my hand as I held him still. I curled my face into a smile as I tried to make him see what it was he was doing.

‘’Please stop!’’ I begged.

‘’You need to stop!’’

‘’You’re hurting your friends!’’ He stopped for a second as his breathing calmed. He stared at me for a second as his breathing quickened.

‘’Please!.’’ I pleaded.

He slowly went silent, as he shook his head, turning away from me. He walked towards the door to the apartment as I watched him worriedly. His eyes stared at me for a second as I hoped he wouldn’t do it.

He slowly frowned angrily as he dashed out of the apartment, the door closing half way behind him. 

‘’Claw!’’ I shouted as I slowly ran after him.  I took a glance around the hallway, looking for any kind of trail that could tell me where it was he’d gone.

My eyes widened for a second as a memory from when we were kids loomed into my mind.

(Flashback)

Younger Hunter- Hey, Claw? Where is your number one safe place to go when something bad happens?’’

Young Claw- I’d have to say, my parents' place. I know they’d always be there to protect me!’’ 

Young Hunter- ‘’You’re my best friend,  Claw!’’

Young Claw- ‘’You’re mine too!’’ 

(Flashback End)

My eyes widened in shock. Oh, No! He’s heading back to his parents' house! He must head there, right now! I slowly glanced behind me, as my eyes fell on Daniel, and Axel.

They were both knocked unconscious and injured. There was no way I could stay here and wait for them to wake up! Who knows how long that’d be!

I must go out and stop him myself! Even if it means one of us doesn’t return!

................................

(Later That Exact Evening)

I wondered along the streets, for what seemed to be hours. Until I finally found his parents' house. The last place I’d seen Destiny alive. 

I Shaked those memories from my mind as I needed to focus on the mission at hand. Claw needed my help before he did something he’d regret. I raced down the dark street as I cast all thinking away.

I had one thing on my mind and that was getting to Claw. He’s suffering and needs me. I stopped dead in my tracks as I finally made it up the street where the driveway up the house appeared inches away from me.

I stood to take a deep breath when the sound of loud female screaming filled my ears, bringing me back to the same night, when I heard the screams of Destiny.

I quickly raced up the driveway and stopped when I noticed how much damage there had already been.

The house had been destroyed. The front door had been ripped off the hinges, and Claws red and white car had been tipped over onto its side. Glass was shattered and was laid out across the front lawn.

I took a breath before entering the house. The inside wasn’t any better than the outside. Pieces of wood from stairs and walls were placed and shattered everywhere. Flooring ripped up, and dishes broken and shattered around the kitchen.

I scanned my surroundings, as I slowly made my way from the entrance and into the kitchen, searching around for either Mr.White, Or Mr.White. If I could at least get to one, I could protect them from Claw.

‘’Mr. White?’’ I called.

‘’Mrs. White?’’ I called out once again, hoping at least one of them could hear me.

‘’Anyone here?’’

‘’Who’s there?’’ replied a soft voice. I looked around as I slowly approached the kitchen, inside the kitchen in the corner of the room was Mrs. White. She was crying and covered in small amounts of blood. Her body kept shivering as I slowly stood in front of her.

‘’It’s all right.’’ I said to her as I held my hand out to her.

‘’Mrs. White! My name is Hunter Black! I am an old friend of your son and daughter. Do you remember me?’’

‘’I’m here to help you, and your husband.’’ I whispered as I knelt down in front of her. She stared at me for a second, then smiled. 

‘’Hunter? You’re Destiny’s friend! Aren’t you?’’ I nodded my head slowly as I slowly helped her back to her feet, my arms supporting her body.

 ‘’Can you explain any of what’s going on?’’ She asked.

‘’There isn’t time right now! Claw will look for you!’’

 ‘’Where’s your husband?’’ I asked her, searching for any signs of him. 

‘’I don’t know! we got separated.’’

‘’He told me to run and call the police! I don’t know where he is!’’ She said as she grabbed a hold of my hand. 

‘’Claw!? What’s gotten into you, my boy?’’ Shouted a deep voice from upstairs.

‘’I know You don’t want to do this!’’

 My eyes widened as I slowly walked close to the upstairs. Mrs. White stared at me for a second as she released her hand from mine.

‘’I need to you find somewhere safe!’’ I shouted at her. 

‘’I will be right back!’’ 

‘’Get somewhere safe and don’t come out, Till I say so!’’ I told her again as I made my way slowly up the stairs.

The voices became louder with every step I took as I made my way up the stairs.  I slowly made my way down the hallway and approached one bedroom.

The door was wide open, as bits of light shined down the hallway, crash’s, and yelling could be heard as I tiptoed close to the bedroom.

‘’Claw?’’ I mumbled as I slowly walked into the bedroom.

‘’Claw Stop!’’ I shouted, as I witnessed Claw about to bite his father.

‘’Don’t do this!’’

‘’ You already lost Destiny! you don’t want to lose your father as well? Do you?! I said as I stared at him.

‘’Get out of here Hunter! They both need to pay for what they did to us! They knew what would happen and they left us at home to die!’’ Claw said as he stared at his father.

‘’Claw! please!’’

‘’Listen to her! Me and your mother would never leave you to die! I know you’re going through a rough time, with what happened with your sister, and so are we! But please! Stop this!’’ Spoke Claw’s father.

‘’ Leave your Mother, and Father alone! Come back to the apartment with me. Me, Axel, and Daniel can help you get through this!’’

‘’ let’s talk.’’ I said as I slowly approached Claw.

‘’Stay away!’’ he shouted,  pushing his father to the ground, launching himself at me. I quickly moved past him as he fell to the floor angrily.

‘’Please Stop!’’ I pleaded again.

‘’I don’t want to fight you!’’ I shouted as I threw off his punches. 

‘’Claw!’’ Shouted Mrs. White, as her shivering body stood in the doorway. My eyes widened as I tried to get her to leave.

‘’It’s not safe!’’ I shouted.

I was distracted. I felt a gust of wind behind me as Claw dashed around me. I felt a hand around my neck as sharp teeth bit down, blood flowing out of the new bite wound.

My body felt as if it would shut down, as I struggled against him, trying to remove his fangs from my neck. Skin tore open as I slowly pushed his head away. 

‘’Stop.’’ I whispered. I felt another gust of wind blow past me as he was now back bitting my neck. More blood staining my chest, and my exposing skin. I felt the temperature of my body sky rocked as I fell to the floor with a thud. The new bite mark burned as I lifted my head slowly.

‘Please, baby don’t! whispered Claw’s mother, as I watched him slowly approach her. She froze in the middle of the doorway, unaware of what kind of danger she was in. 

I closed my eyelids slowly, as the sound of ear shattering screams filled my ears, dancing off the walls as my heart beat rose.

He wouldn’t do it! He couldn’t have done it! I muttered to myself, as I cuffed my hands together. My eyes shut so tightly it gave me a headache.. 

I slowly opened my eyes as I brushed my thin fingertips along the bite mark. The bite mark was from a vampire. Not just any vampire but Claw! What happens to those vampires who have been bitten by another vampire?

A part of knew Claw didn’t know, about the consequences of bitting another vampire. While another part of me knew one hundred percent know  that Claw knew very well what he had done. He wanted me to die.

I laid still as more blood poured out of my neck, a pool of blood staining the white carpet underneath my body. 

‘’Hunter?’’ My eyes widened as thoughts of Claw coming back and finishing me off filled my mind.

I tried to stay calm and still, but the sound of my heart frightened me.

‘’Hunter?’’

‘’Are you here?’’ Spoke a familiar sounding voice.

‘’Love?’’ My eyes widened as I recognized the voice. The voice belonged to Daniel. But how’d he get here? I don’t remember ever telling Daniel where Claw lived.

‘’Dan- IE’’ I said softly, my voice cut off from lack of blood. My eyes lit up as Daniel appeared in the doorway.

‘’Love!’’ He shouted  racing towards my side. He slowly put his hand under my neck, as he raised my head onto his lap. 

‘’What happened?’’ He asked staring at the blood staining his fingertips, a look of concern on his pale face.

‘’He bit me.’’ I replied wincing at the pain of the bite. Daniel’s eyes widened as he noticed the black bite mark forming around my neck. 

‘’We have to get you somewhere safe!’’ He shouted as he put his arms under my legs, carrying me in his arms. ‘’No one’s leaving!’’ Shouted a voice.

Daniel stopped frozen as a bloody Claw appeared in this doorway. There was blood all over his body. There was bits that appeared on the corners of his mouth, and bits that stained his once pearly white teeth.  Daniel slowly laid me down on the ground as he faced Claw. 

‘’What did you do Mate?’’ He asked, questioning Claw.

‘’I gave them what they deserved!’’ He replied.

‘’I don’t want to fight an friend!’’ Daniel shouted as he drew his attention at me then back at Claw. 

‘’How could you bite Hunter!’’ He shouted. Claw’s eyes dropped for a second. Was Daniel starting to get through to him?

‘’You hurt her! Are you aware of what you’ve done!’’ Daniel snapped. Claw stopped his eyes drifting past Daniel’s and falling on me.  His smiled faded as he dropped his head down.

‘’’Stop fighting, and return to the apartment! We can help you there!’’ 

Claw felt his mind being overrun as memories and images of Destiny’s body appeared. He held his hands on his head as he tried to make the memories fade away.

‘’I can’t!’’

I can’t!’’

‘’She needs to know how much I care! How much they’ll  pay!’’ He shouted as he slowly rushed out of the doorway.

Daniel ran to the bedroom window, watching as Claw slowly disappeared. 

‘’We have to hurry and get you back, Love!’’ Daniel shouted as he slowly held me back in his arms.

I felt hot and cold at the same time. I wanted so badly to scream out in pain but I needed to be calm, not just for myself but Daniel as well.

Why did you do this Claw? Are you even the same Claw I once knew? Or are you just a monster?

................................

(Back at the apartment)

‘’Axel!’’ I need your help!’’ Daniel shouted as he appeared in the apartment door. He scanned the room, a little as he brought me over to the green couch. Gently laying me down on it as my breathing swallowed.

‘’Axel?’’ He shouted again, trying to get his brother’s attention.

‘’I’ll be right back don’t move!’’ He told me as he slowly walked out of the room. I gently turned myself onto my side, reaching out for his hand.

‘’Daniel,’’ I whispered as my temperature increased. I felt my body shivered as the feeling of cold stormed through my body, stopping at my toes. 

‘’He’s not here!.’’ Daniel said as he walked back into the living room, a plastic cup in his hands. He slowly knelt down next to the couch staring at me as more sweat rolled down my face. 

‘’I’m sorry.’’ I said as turned my body around, staring up at the ceiling. He looked at me weirdly then smiled.

‘’What are you saying sorry for Love?’’ He asked me. 

‘’I am just sorry. I felt that I needed to say that.’’ We have to look for him! Claw can’t be by himself right now! I said as I slowly tried to roll off the couch, and to my feet.

Daniel held his hands on my back, pushing me back down onto the couch. I sighed in pain as he looked at me with a look of happiness.

‘’What do you think you are doing?’’ He asked me softly.

‘’I need to find him! He’s hurting, and he needs me!’’ I shouted as I tried again to move. I watched as his hand pushed down on my chest, pushing me down to the couch. I sighed as I brought my attention back on him. 

‘’You will not let me get up, are you?’’ I asked him.

He shook his head, as he took a seat across from me, a look of disgust appearing on my face.

‘’What are you doing?,’’ I asked, watching him slowly. 

‘’Claw needs us right now but I need you to rest!’’

‘’If you don’t Hunter, I can’t promise you will still be here tomorrow!. ‘’ He said a sad frown appeared on his face as he said those words. 

‘’I’ll be right back, I will see if I can find Axel again.’’

‘’He has to be somewhere around here.’’ He said as he slowly got to his feet and walked out of the room. 

I slowly closed my eyes as my breathing quickened. The fever was getting worse and there was nothing I could do about it. 

*Crash*

My eyes shot open as I heard a big sound coming from one of the empty bedrooms. I slowly rolled my body over, crashing down off the couch, as I stopped for a second.

My vision blurred as I tried to get to my feet. I stared over at the direction of the kitchen, trying to get a glimpse of anything to tell me things were all right.

‘’Daniel?’’ I whispered. I slowly pushed myself to my feet and used the wall to keep myself blanched.

My head was on fire and my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest! But I didn’t care I had to see what happened to Daniel. 

I made my way slowly through the part of the living room and down the hallway, nothing seemed to go on. The apartment looked the same before, nothing seemed different.

I slowly pushed myself into the hallway next to the apartment door, before I knew it I collapsed to the floor, My knees had given out.

I tried with all my strength to get back up but only sent more pain through me as each time I fell back down.

‘’Daniel!’’ I shouted, waiting for any kind of response. I waited a few seconds still nothing, 

‘’Daniel! Please answer me!’’

‘’I can’t stand up! Tell me you are all right!’’

Still, no response came. My eyes widened as I heard faint footsteps. I waited a little until I heard them coming my way.

I was helpless! I couldn’t get help, and to make matters worse I wasn’t able to move.

‘’Hello Hunter.’’ Said a voice, the footsteps growing louder, as I curled my body around, turning my head straight in the hallway's angle.

My eyes widened as I saw a black dress coming down the hallway. I know that dress anywhere! I thought as I sat still on the floor. 

‘’What are you doing here!’’ I shouted as I watched Queen Shadow come into the hallway, inches away from me. She had a smile on her face as blood ran down her mouth.

‘’What did you do!’’ I shouted as I watched the blood hit the carpet underneath her. She stared at me for a second then wiped away the blood away, now staining the pale white of the skin on her fingertips.

‘’I had a little snack.’’ She said as she knelt down in front of me, Her face just inches away from mine. 

‘’If I had to ask a question Hunter I think it would have to be what did you do?’’ She said as she put two fingertips on my neck, examining the black bite mark. She frowned as she moved away.

‘’Did your friend Claw bite you?’’ She asked, smiling at me. I frowned as my eyes softened. If I lied she would know, she can read my thoughts! I know she can! 

‘’He did! didn’t he?’’ She interrupted, not giving me any time to respond.

‘’ What are we going to do with you now?’’ She said as she slowly got back to her feet, staring down at me expressionlessly. 

‘’I could end you right now or I could just let the bite finish you!’’

‘’You will die anyway, whether it had something to with me or not.’’ She said as she cuffed her hands together. 

‘’What did you do with Axel and Daniel!’’ I shouted.

She stared at me for a second, then her frown grew into a giant smile. 

‘’I have a special plan, that just so happens to involve them.’’ She replied. ‘’What kind of special plan?’’ I asked worriedly.

‘’If I told you, it really wouldn’t be special now would it?’’ She answered. I sat silently as I thought to myself. What was it she was doing, that involved Daniel, and Axel? I thought.

‘’Would you stop thinking, and just come with me!’’ 

‘’What’s the point of wondering, when you can just come and find out in person.’’’ She asked happily.

‘’You’ll find out when what the special plan is, once we get there. Axel, and Daniel, are already there.’’

‘’No! I shouted as I felt my body be pulled up to my feet and pulled out the door.

Before I knew it, the apartment was gone, and they buried me in darkness.

................................

(Unknown Location)

I slowly opened my eyes to nothing but a white room. The room was painted white, just as the room I woke up in when Claw bit me the first time.

Am I back in that school? I thought as I searched around for Doctor Valentine. I found myself unable to move as I tried to move my arms, and legs but stopped when I noticed that they were restrained.

''What's going on!'' I mumbled as I struggled against the medal cuffs keeping me restrained. ''Good to see you have not died yet.'' Spoke the voice of Queen Shadow, as she appeared in front of my vision, smiling at me with the biggest smile.

''What are you doing to me?'' I wondered. She stared at me for a second as she held something close to me. What is that in her hand? I thought as I tried to see what it was.

''This is a small white pill. If you're a vampire and you eat this pill, a new born will start growing inside of you. Think of it a clone of yourself, just not with the same appearance.'' My eyes widened in worry as she held the white pill close to my face, pretending to want me to eat it.

''That's sick!'' I shouted. She frowned, then walked away from me. 

''We have rules here Hunter! I can't just go around sending my vampires to bite humans!''

''We're trying to live in peace! We can't do that if millions of humans just started dropping! Besides, this is an easier way.''

''why make  new newborn vampires when you can just create different visions of the same vampire without doing any work!'' She said as a smiled appeared on her face.

''It's kind of sad though because I can't use you for this experiment.'' She said sadly.

''That bite is going to kill you off before the newborn even starts developing! I can't have that.'' She said as she held a bottle of red pills in her hand.

''But don't worry, I can still use you. The newborn's need something to munch on when they are born. Your body won't be able to survive the vampire bite, but just because you die doesn't mean your blood isn't still usable.'' She said as the smile returned. 

My eyes scanned around as I searched for Axel, and Daniel. They must have been brought here! Where else could they be?!''

''What happened to my friends!'' I shouted, starting at her with wide eyes.

She slowly put the pill bottle down on one of the smaller tables, as she made her way to the corner of the room. In the dark part of the corner next to Queen Shadow appeared to be a figure of a person.  It was faint but I could still see the outline of a body.

''Who's that?'' I asked worriedly, my voice cracking as I tried to keep my sense calm, deep down inside I wanted to just break the cuffs and leave this place, for it terrified me.

''Say hello, to your once good friend Daniel!''  She shouted grabbed the figure by the arm, pulling him out of the darkness. My eyes widened as I watched Daniel's face. His face was bright red.

His once bright ocean blue eyes seemed a paler shade of blue, as his tired dull eyes glared over at me. Worry and panic stormed through me as I watched him lick his lips, in hunger.

''What did you to to him!'' I shouted, as I struggled to get myself freed from the medal cuffs.

''Do I really have to explain what I did. I spent 3 whole minuets explaining what I was doing! Keep up there Sweetheart.'' Queen Shadow replied annoyingly, as she left Daniel's side. 

Where's Daniel's newborn?'' I wondered, my eyes never glaring away from Daniel, as the doors to the lab slowly pushed opened. A teenage boy with Sliver hair, and eyes entered the room, followed by two large vampire guards.  

The boy didn't look at all like Daniel, Queen Shadow had been right when she said the newborns wouldn't look like the person they were created from.

But then what were they then'? Their not clones? And their not twins? So what the heck are these things? I wondered as my purple eyes met the newborns Sliver ones. 

The newborn just continued to stare at me, followed by the lifeless presence that came off of him. It didn't seem at all like the newborn knew anything of what was happening, he just stood in the middle of the room like a statue, followed by Daniel doing the exact same thing.

Queen Shadow did say that the newborn is created as another version of the owner does that mean that this guy is another version of Daniel?  That would make sense about what newborns are? Their a deep dark, lost personally of the owner, that created them.

''Are you hungry, little newborn?'' Queen Shadow mocked, as she tried her best to piss off the sliver haired boy.

''If you're hungry then that vampire over there, is your supper.'' She said as she pointed a finger towards me. The silver-haired boy stared at me for a second, then slowly walked towards me. I gulped sacredly as my fever increased.

''Please don't!'' I begged him as he came closer. I watched as he walked slowly behind the metal table that I was restrained on, examining me as I feared the worst.

I shut my eyes tightly as I waited for his sharp teeth to pierce through my skin. I waited for what seemed like a long time until slowly giving up and opening  my eyes, There was no sign of the boy. He was no longer standing next to me, but returned back to where he was standing.

''What are you doing!'' Queen Shadow shouted angrily as she watched the boy.

''Hunter is a friend of mine, I wouldn't hurt her.'' The newborn replied.

My eyes widened when I heard those words come out of his mouth. Queen Shadow wasn't lying. This boy was a perfect copy of Daniel. The personality seemed spot on, and it seemed the newborn was able to get Daniel's memories, for he knew who I was.

''She is not your friend! She is just there for you to snack on! If you don't have any blood you will die!'' Queen Shadow shouted at the newborn, causing the newborn to frown.

He stopped glaring at her, and returned his gaze back at me. ''I'm alright with dying, if it means I don't have to hurt Hunter.'' He replied.

''You're worthless!'' Queen Shadow shouted as she clapped her hands. I watched slowly as two  vampires guards returned back into the lab, as they attempted to grab the boy.

''What are you doing!'' He shouted as he struggled against the two vampires.

''You will bite her whether you like it or!'' She shouted as she brought the silver boy close to me. ''She's going to die anyway and her blood is still useful!'' She shouted.

I froze as Queen Shadow moved behind the metal table, grabbing my neck, as she put pressure on the bite mark. I screamed out in pain as my temperature skyrocketed to the roof. My body began to shiver as my muscles grew weak. 

I struggled as I felt the sharp feeling of teeth piercing flesh. Queen Shadow was biting me.

''Hunter!'' Shouted Daniel as he finally snapped out of his zombie phase. The Sliver haired boy seemed concerned just as Daniel, for the newborn as moved closer to Daniel, a look of courage and bravery appeared on his face.

''Was that so hard?'' Queen Shadow mocked, as my body went limp on the table.

''Get away from her!'' The boy shouted as he held his hand out in front her, Queen Shadow watched closely as she began to laugh.

''You really think you can take me!'' She shouted.

''I created you!'' She shouted as she dashed at the boy.

''Get out of the way!'' Daniel shouted, as he pushed the boy to the ground, towering over him as they both hit the ground. 

''Who are you?'' The boy asked as he stared at Daniel. ''You are me and I am you.'' He said as he helped the boy to his feet. ''Nice to meet you Mate.'' He said as he held his hand out to the boy.

''What does that mean?'' The boy asked confused. ''I am you and you are me?'' 

''I'll explain later.'' Daniel said, as he shielded the boy. 

''Are you serious!'' Queen Shadow shouted as she slowly got back to her feet, an angry expression on her face. ''You couldn't even move a few minutes ago! How are you!'' Never mind now!'' She shouted as she got herself ready to dash at them again. 

''We need to end this!.'' Daniel said to the boy. The boy looked at him for a second, then down at the palm of his hand. 

''I have something that might work!'' The boy shouted as he held his hands out in front of him and Daniel. 

''What are you going to do?'' Daniel asked as he studied the boy. 

''Never mind that! Go and shield Hunter!'' He demeaned, as he gazed at Daniel. Daniel wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but if it meant protecting Hunter, he had no complaints.

The boy shut his eyes tightly as a sort of blue color began brightening in the palm of his hands. 

 Daniel's eyes widened as his gaze never broke from the boy, his arms out shielding Hunter's lifeless body. 

The boy's voice grew deeper and louder as he called out, the blue light brightening, as Daniel felt blinded. 

''ICE SHARDS'' Everyone's eyes widened as pieces of ice stormed out of the boy's hand. Filling the  room, as equipment was destroyed, along with any remaining windows.

''What is happening!'' Queen Shadow asked as she found herself, knocked a few feet away, a calm expression on her face.

''Release Hunter and Axel or our friend here will blast you!'' Daniel threatened.

''I am sure you wouldn't want to get an ice shard launched into your chest!'' He said as he glared at the queen.

''A newborn with the ability over ice? That's a new one.'' She answered softly, unsure of what'd she seen was real.

She took a deep breath as she clapped her hands together in defeat.

I watched slowly at the two vampires guards approached me, opening each one of the medal cuffs, as Daniel managed to grab me, before I collapsed to the floor.

 I slowly held my head up as I stared up at Daniel. His dim, tired, eyes had vanished, and returned back to normal. The normal shine of the blue ocean could be seen in his eyes, as my eyes slowly rolled into my skull. The feeling of my temperature rising as my head dropped.

''She's burner up!'' Daniel shouted at the newborn, Daniel shook his head as he raced towards the newborn.

''I need for you to stay with her, I have to track down where my brother is!  Can I trust you?'' He asked him. The boy nodded his head as he held me close to him, watching slowly as Daniel raced off, through the lab doors, disappearing down the hall.

''You'll be alright! I promise!''  He told her, as he pushed the remaining purple hair out of her face, the bright glare of her bright purple eyes burning an image into his memory.

I slowly opened my eyes, as I was startled to see the newborn inches away from me, he smiled a sweet smile at me, as I felt that sick feeling returning.

My eyes widened as I waited for a second. Please tell me i'm not developing feelings for Daniel's newborn! Oh, Lord! I thought as I shook the sick feeling away, returning my gaze at the boy. 

''Thanks, for staying with me Sliver.''

The boy's sliver eyes glared at me for a second, as his sweet smile returned back to his face. 

Sliver? Sliver..... 

................................

(The next day)

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the source of warm and softness underneath my body as the cold vanished. I slowly sat up as my eyes contacted bright silver ones. The sliver eyes belonging to Daniel’s new newborn Sliver.

‘’You’re all right now.’’ He told me as his sweet smile returned to his face. 

‘’how do you feel now, Love?’’ Daniel asked, crossing his legs in the chair, as I smile at the sight of him. The sick feeling returning to my stomach as I glared at both Sliver, and Daniel.

I guess it was true, what I was feeling was love. I had feelings for them both even though Sliver is Daniel.

‘’I guess a little better, now what happened?’’ I asked as I scanned the room, looking for any possible danger, I had missed the previous night.

‘’Hunt, You need not worry anymore. We are safe and sound. All of us are here.’’ Daniel responded. 

‘’Not all of us.’’ I mumbled, as Daniel’s face fell, frowning as the sight of the red-stained sport in the carpet's middle reminded him of Claw, and what had happened the night of him vanishing.

‘’The good news, is that I tracked down Axel!’’ Daniel responded as he tried to light of the mood, sending a smile to return to my face. 

‘’And how is he?’ I wondered, hoping the whole experience might have lightened him up a little. How nice would it be, to have a nice, and sweet Axel for once? 

‘’He’s fine, He’s in one bedroom resting. But I thought it would be nice, to let you know we have another guest staying with us.’’ He spoke awkwardly.

What is that supposed to mean? I wondered. 

‘’Hold that thought.’’ With that Daniel slowly left the room, disappearing down the hallway, as he turned the corner.

‘’Hey Hunt?’’ asked Sliver nervously. I looked up at him, a smile on my face.

‘’How come you called me Silver?’’ He asked me. I smiled as I shut my eyes.

‘’Because we already have one Daniel and just because you’re a different version of him doesn’t mean you don’t deserve your own identity.’’ 

He looked at me with a big smile as he took a seat on the couch next the warmth of his body waving past me.

‘’Sliver it is then.’’

‘’Daniel!? What is it you’re doing?’’ I wondered curiously.

‘’Stop all your shouting! ‘Trying to sleep here!’’ Shouted Axel. I took a deep breath as I heard Axel’s voice. Daniel was right, Axel was unharmed and as rude as ever! Just the way I like him! I thought as I waited for Daniel to return, with whatever it was he wanted to show me.

‘’Un hand me!’’ Shouted a voice.

‘’Release me right now!’’

 My eyes widened as I watched Daniel return, carrying a figure over his shoulder. The stranger was struggling as Daniel slowly yanked him down off of his shoulder..

‘’This is our new guest!’’ Daniel said, glaring at the stranger, as my eyes met his.

‘’Where’d he come from?’’ I asked as I studied him. 

‘’Let’s say welcome the new version of Axel.’’ He said as he took a seat on the couch next to me. My eyes widened as I stared at the struggling boy. 

‘’Wait! This is Axel’s newborn!’’ I shouted as my eyes jumping from Axel’s newborn to Sliver.

Daniel nodded his head in agreement. The boy had silver hair and yellow eyes. His expression was tough and silent, Which was a dead set give away the most defiantly came from Axel.

‘’Yep, that is totally Axel.’’ I said as I leaned against the couch.

‘’You better let me go right now! If you know what’s good for you!’’ He shouted as he struggled against the ropes that bounded him.

‘’Easy there tiger!’’

‘’You’ll hurt yourself! Just calm down!.’’ I said as I looked at him. 

*Meow*’’

*Meow*’’

I drew my attention over at Daniel then back at the boy. Was it me or was I hearing a cat meowing? My eyes widened as I noticed a cat standing in the living's middle as I wondered what had happened to Axel’s newborn.

There were ropes shattered around the floor as the cat stayed in the middle of the living room, licking, and cleaning its paws as the cat showed no interest in the dirty ropes surrounding him.

‘’Grab that cat!’’ I shouted as I realized what happened to the boy. 

‘’The boy turned into that cat!’’ I shouted as I raced off the couch. The cat turned its head over and stared at me. 

‘’How is that even possible!’’ Daniel shouted as he dashed after the cat. ‘’Our clones have magic?’’ Daniel said as he chased the cat down the hallway, and into Axel’s bedroom.

‘’Hey!’ ‘Axel shouted as he was jumped on by the sliver, white cat. He looked at the cat, expressionless.

‘’What are you doing?’’ He asked as he stared at the cat. The cat’s eyes grew wide as he growled at Axel. 

‘’’Why is there a cat in my bed?’’ Axel said, as he dangled the cat upside down, by his leg. Dangling him around as if a toy for a 5 year old girl.  The cat meowed repeatedly as he tried to strike Axel with his paw.

‘’Axel! Don’t hurt him!’’ I shouted as I ran into the bedroom. My eyes dropped as I saw Axel holding the cat. The cat growled as he tried to get free. I smiled at the sight of the image. 

‘’Axel! It’s been proven! You really aren’t so heartless!’’ I joked as a frown appeared on his face.

‘’I believe this belongs to you.’’ He replied, handing the cat out to me.

‘’Come here kitty!.’’’ I said as I took the cat from Axel, holding the tiny kitten in the palm of my hand, as it’s sweet little face stared up at me.

‘’What are you doing!’’ Daniel said as he watched the cat in my arms. I looked at him and smiled. 

‘’That’s enough trouble from you Dakota.’’ I said as I put the cat down. A large puff of white smoke surrounded the cat as the cat turned back into the his original form. He stared at me for a second as he crossed his arms.

‘’Dakota? What kind of name is that?’’ He asked in annoyance.

‘’Be happy shes so kind to even give you one!’’ Daniel mocked, grabbing on to the boy.

‘’Hey!’’

‘’Get off of me!’’ Dakota shouted as he tugged against Daniel’s grip. ‘’Daniel? There is no need to tie him up anymore! I trust him.’’ Daniel stared over at me, giving me the ‘’you’re crazy look’ as a sigh escaped his mouth. 

‘’Fine! But if something happens we tie him up!’’ He demeaned as he walked back over to the green couch, collapsing down into it, his head hanging down as if about to fall asleep at any moment.

‘’Daniel there is no need to tie him up anymore! I trust him.’’

‘’Thanks Hunter!.’’ Dakota said as he gave me a smile. I returned the smile, as I collapsed down beside Daniel, my head resting down on his shoulder.

(Far in the distance)

‘’I’m going to avenge you!’’

‘’I won’t stop, till you’ve returned to this life, safe, and sound! No mater how many people tell me it’s impossible.

‘’Nothing’s impossible!''

................................

(That Same Evening)

I tossed and turned in my bed as images of Claw appeared in my mind.  No matter how many times I tried to get him out, the images would come back stronger than the first time.

I tossed and turned as I eventually gave up. I sat up in bed, the sheets slowly dangling off the bed, as I tried to curl myself up with them. 

My eyes widened as the sound of small knocking, and I could hear scratching. I slowly pushed the covers off me as I got out of the bed, to answer the door. I opened the door slowly as the light from the hallway blinded me for a second as my eyes focused.

‘’Hello?’’ I whispered, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes, pretending I had just woken up from a deep sleep. I wanted no one to find out I’d secretly been awake since 3.00 in the morning.

*Meow* The sound of the same meowing noise returned, as I gazed down at the floor. I smiled at the sight of the sliver, white kitten appeared in the doorway. It’s a small little tail wagging happily back and forth. 

Small yellow eyes piercing my with cuteness as I couldn’t help pick up the small creature in my arms. I knew the kitten was Axel’s newborn. Dakota but it still was nice that he was trying to cheer me up.

I slowly closed the door shut, as I returned to my bed, the small kitten jumped around in my arms, as it curled around into a tiny ball, licking and cleaning its small paws as I laughed as the small kitten formed out of the ball, and walked along my pillows, the cuteness of the way it walked burned into my memory.

‘’Come back here!.’’ I said as I grabbed the kitten off the pillow and sat it down next to me.

The kitten sat down close as it purred, I brushed my hand through his fur.

‘’Thanks Dakota I needed that.’’ I said as I stared down at the floor. A puff of smoke filled the room as the kitten disappeared. 

‘’It’s good to see you smile!.’’ He said as he sat next to me.

‘’I am sorry this is happening to you!, Whatever’s happening to you! I have little details! But that Claw is stupid for leaving you!’’ He said as he reached for my hand. I frowned as I pushed my hand away from his.

I wasn’t really in the mood for any kind of romance. I thought. He stared at me, then slowly turned away. 

‘’I’m sorry.’’ He said as he brushed his hand through his silver hair. I turned my attention back at him, flashing him a smile.

‘’It was nice of you to try to make me happy. But I won’t be happy unless I get my friend back.’’’ 

‘’He needs my help.’’ 

‘’I can’t just stop and abandon him! He wouldn’t do that me! There’s no way I would ever do that to him!

‘’Why don’t we go out and look around town for him? I’m sure he’s somewhere nearby!’’

‘’I can’t be sure we will find him, but it’s worth a try! Right?’’ He said. I nodded and shot up off the bed.

He looked at me with a smile. ‘’You would really want to go with me?’’ I asked, not sure if he was really being serious. He smiled as he nodded. 

‘’Thank you so much Dakota!’’ I shouted as I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into the brace of my warmth.

I stopped at my face turned red as the sickness feeling formed in my stomach once more. He pulled away from me as we both left the bedroom, a sense of awkwardness filling the air.

We both slowly tiptoed through the living room, past Daniel, and Sliver, who were both sleeping in opposites directions, Daniel snoring peacefully on the green couch, while Sliver slept in one of the white chairs.

‘’Hey?’’ Whispered a voice. I froze as I slowly turned around. It was the voice of Sliver.

I guess I wasn’t as quiet as I thought I was, for he had woken up. I slowly made my way towards him, my body on the side of the white chair, his sliver eyes glaring into my purple eyes.

‘’What are you two doing?’’ He asked, wondering if we had a good reason to be out at night, together?

‘’We’re going to go out and see if there is any sign of Claw.’’ He stared at me for a second then smiled.

‘’Can I come too?’’ He asked joyfully. I rolled my eyes as I took a deep breath. ‘’I mean I guess, sure why not?! The more the Margery!’’

let’s go guys!.’’ Dakota said as he slowly opened the door for us. When me and Sliver were through the door, he gently walked out of the apartment, following slowly behind us.

The door closed with a slight creak, as the door clicked shut.

................................

‘’This is amazing!’’ Silver shouted as he looked around at the giant buildings, and environment

‘’Is he always like this?’’ Dakota asked, walking up beside me. I nodded my head as a smile appeared on my face.

‘’Give him a break, Dakota he did just come into the world, yesterday.’’

‘’That reminds me! Your birthday was yesterday as well! Why aren’t you taking a look around?’’ I wondered, kind of surprised that he didn’t seem interested in looking around as Sliver was.

‘’I don’t do that.’’ He said as he crossed his arms in annoyance.

‘’Right! I almost forgot! You’re Axel’s newborn! Thus it’s not in your nature to show excitement and emotion!’’

‘’So? Where do you think we should  look to track down your friend?’’ He asked me. I took a deep breath as I shrugged my shoulders in response. Claw could have gone anywhere in the city? No way we’d find him, if he didn’t want to be found. 

‘’I am not sure, I hope that we’d find something, just by looking around town. But by the looks, Where not going to find anything just looking in these parts!’’

‘’To be honest, I was really hoping he’d be the one to find us.’’ I replied nervously.

‘’There’s been something that has been bothering me lately.’’ Dakota said. as he slowly tugged Sliver closer towards him, watching as Sliver frowned from having been tugged away, when it was clear he wanted to explore.

‘’What are you doing?’’ Sliver asked as he watched Dakota closely.

‘’Can you explain how is that you and I both have magic abilities?’’ Dakota asked Sliver, intimidation written all over his face, as he tried to intimidate Sliver,

‘’Why are you asking me? What do you think I can tell you that you don’t already know!’’ Sliver shouted tugging his body away from Dakota as he went back to admiring the scenery.

 I froze in the sidewalk's middle, as a strong sinister presence filled my body, my heart rate increasing as I tried to ignore it.

‘’What’s the matter?’’ Dakota asked curiously, noticing how confused and terrified I looked. I shook my head readily as I tried to pretend it wasn’t even there. The presence continued to grow stronger than my body burned, the sick feeling in my stomach returning, as I felt nothing but discomfort.

‘’Something’s wrong!’’ I shouted.

‘’What’s wrong?’’ Dakota asked worriedly, his gaze never leaving my sight.

‘’There’s something close by, I can fee it.’’ I whispered. I watched closely as Dakota slowly looked around, Sliver close by him, as they both stood silent.

‘’We’ll protect you!’’ Silver shouted as he stood away from Dakota, and in front of my body.

My eyes widened as I felt a strange feeling in my hand, then on my neck. My body turned from warm to cold as something felt next to me, and I could tell the presence was not Sliver!

I turned my head around to see Sliver now standing close Could it have been his ice I had been feeling? I gazed around once again, just to make sure it really was just Sliver I was feeling, and not something worse.

‘’Good thing you’re here and the others!’’ I thought I would have to come here and get you myself!’’ Shouted a voice. 

‘’Who’s there?’’ Shouted Dakota as he held his fists in front of his body. 

‘’Who are you?’’ The voice asked. You two are new!.’’ the voice said as he addressed Sliver and Dakota. 

‘’Enough games! Show yourself!’’ A gust of wind flowed through my hair as I felt my body be pushed forward, where I landed hard onto the payment, Sliver close by, as Dakota temper rose.

‘’Hunter!’’ Silver shouted as he tried to help me back up.  I watched slowly as they threw Sliver backwards, landing hard against the wall of a building.’’ 

‘’Sliver!’’ 

‘’No!’’ I screamed, trying to get back to my feet and help him, as I noticed there was no sight of Dakota now.

‘’Let go of me!’’ Dakota shouted as he struggled against the invisible force, that kept Sliver against the wall.

‘’What do you want!’’ I shouted as I watched Silver and Dakota, be repeatedly get slammed into the back wall, bones and muscles popping as their screams burned into my mind.

‘’Stop please!’’ I shouted, Another gust of wind blew through my hair as my body shivered, my face getting cold as my muscles turned raw.

‘’Come now Hunter! This can go two ways. One you can come quietly with us! Or two we can take you by force. ‘’ 

‘Before I do anything! Answer me this! Who the hell are you!’’ I whispered. I slowly held my head up painfully as I saw a pair of black boots in front of my sight, as my breathing increased, making my lungs work overtime as I tried to keep my breathing calm.

‘’Claw? If that’s you? Please stop this.’’ I whispered painfully as the voice spoke again. 

‘’it’s not Claw.’’ Replied a second voice. I watched slowly as two Claws appeared in front of my eyes.  My eyes widened as I looked at both the two Claws. 

‘’Don’t worry Hunter. This is my newborn clone?’’ He said unsure. 

‘’You know I am not really sure what they are.’’ Still working on figuring out that myself.’’

‘’Anyway, I am here cause I need your help!’’ He shouted at me, his green eyes meeting mine.

‘’Why would I ever help you! 

‘’You almost killed me how many times! There is no way I would ever help you after that!’’  I slowly got to my feet as I ran over to Sliver. He clenched his teeth as the pain overcame him, Dakota was trying to bare it, but even he wasn’t strong enough. They were both hurting!

‘’Hold on please!.’’ I told him as I grabbed his hand in mine. He slowly smiled a faint smile at me as his eyes lids close softly.

‘’You can stop there suffering Hunter, Just come and help us, and we’ll leave them alone!’’ Claw shouted.

I slowly turned around and facing Claw, and his newborn as tears formed in my eyes. I sighed in defeat, as I glared over at Sliver, and Dakota again. There’s no way to help them, unless I hear what Claw wants. I’m not strong enough! 

‘’What do you want.’’ I whispered. 

‘’I think you already know, what it is I want!’’ He snapped.

‘’I want Destiny back!’’

You were the only person who knew her better than anyone! I want her back, and you’re going to be the one to do that!’’

‘’What the hell are you talking about! I can’t just turn into someone else you know! I shouted at Claw. His expression turned from anger than calm, as a smile appeared on his face.

I watched as he slowly approached me, terror, and fear filling my body, as my bones ached.

‘’ I’m not asking, you to turn into someone else. All I need from you, is to shallow this small red pill.’’ He said, handing  me a small red pill, placing in the palm of my hand, as he glared at me.

‘’Those pills won’t work on me.’’ I told him as I held the pill in my fingertips.

‘’These pills will only create a newborn of myself! You won’t get a copy of Destiny you’ll just get another copy of me!’’  I told him, as I tried to get through to him.

‘’This isn’t going to work!’’ I begged, as I threw the pill towards him, his face growing in anger, as the pill landed in front of him, his glare fiery as anger consumed him. 

‘’You’ll be sorry, you decided not to help me!’’ He barked. My eyes widened as my body froze. A bright orange/red light lit up the entire place as Claw’s body seemed to be consumed by it. His once innocent green eyes, were now a fiery orange-red color.

‘’What did you do too yourself!’’ I yelled, worriedly as I watched the flames circle him. ‘’I told you’d regret it.’’ He mumbled. My eyes felt tingly, as if they’d just been lit on fire.

I slowly rubbed the tingly feeling out of my eyes, as my body shaked, for Claw was now inches away from my face. The flames now circling us both, as the smile continued on his face.

‘’Claw! Don’t do this! You don’t know what you’re doing! You’ll kill us both!’’ I screamed.

‘’Sorry Hun, You refuse to help me, So now I’m no longer asking nicely!’’ He replied,

‘’I trusted to you help me, and what’d you do? Turned you’re back on me! Just like you did to you’re mother and Destiny!’’

‘’Never again, will you turn your back on anyone again!’’ He screamed, the flames growing higher, as the didn’t even seem to be on the ground anymore.

‘’No!’’

................................

‘’I trusted you to help me and you turned your back on me! Just like you abandon your Mother and Destiny!’’ 

‘’’’Never again, will you turn your back on anyone again!’’ He screamed, the flames growing higher, as they didn’t even seem to be on the ground anymore.

My eyes shut tightly as I waited for Claw to make his move. The fear inside my body, was slowly eating my up, as I watched the brightness of the flames, grow brighter, as the flames grew hotter. Sweat slid down the side of my face as it formed around my forehead.

I heard screams, and shouts from Claw, as a light red light joined the orange/red color of the flames. My eyes opened as I noticed I now went the flames. The area of the payment now smoking as it appeared burnt.

A red light flashed past me, as I watched Claw get knocked back a few feet from me. My eyes widened as I turned my head in the direction where the red light had come from.

‘’You’re welcome.’’ Replied a male voice. Standing close was a teenage boy. He had blue shiny hair, blue eyes and on his body was light red armor.

He held his hand out in front of him as I noticed his hand had glowed.

He smiled at me with the brightest blue eyes, I’d ever seen. As he made his way over holding his hands out to examine any injuries I may have sustained.

‘’You all right?’’ He asked.

‘’Why did you save me!’’ I asked, embarrassed that I had needed to be saved again, I rolled my eyes as I watched him shrugged his shoulders in response to my question.

‘’I saved you, and that’s that. Just be happy I didn’t let you get burned!’’ Once again. You’re welcome’’ He replied, waiting for me to answer.

‘’Thank you! I replied.

‘’Why are those blonde haired guys, trying to hurt you?’’ He asked,  his hands holding down Claw, as he struggled to get back up. Claw growled as he met the eyes of the boy. 

‘’She needs to die!’’ Claw shouted towards the boy. The boy took a breath as he sighed.

‘’Why am I even getting myself involved?’’ The boy asked himself, slowly removing his hands from Claw’s body. 

‘’The names Razer.’’ He replied, holding his hand out to me. I smiled as I grabbed it and held it.

‘’DIE!’’ shouted Claw’s clone, as he dashed towards me. Another blast of red light waved past me as another of now blue light blasted towards Razer.  

I watched closely as the blue light blasted its way towards Razer, as I pushed my body to the payment, the smell of the burnt payment waved past me, as it entered my nostrils.

I landed hard on the ground, Razer landing next to me, as he huffed and puffed, trying to reclaim his lost breath.

 ‘’What just happen?!’’ I asked him.

‘’Leave this me!’’ Razer shouted as he held his hand in front of his body,  holding it out towards Claw’s clone, that now seemed to be able to control a solar light.

A bright mix of the light blue, and red from Razer’s body appeared, forming a circle around the clone, and Razer. Now blinding me as I now couldn’t even seen any of the sight.

‘’Give up!’’ The clone shouted. His eyes appeared lazy, and lifeless as the clone appeared to be about to pass out. The energy he was using, seemed to be to much for him to control.

My eyes found Razer’s body once again, as nothing seemed to be affecting him. Razer seemed use to the energy more than the clone was. 

‘’You give up!’’ Razer shouted, as the two lights kept forming around his other, Razer’s eyes widening as he sent another stronger blast towards the clone.

‘’You don’t have the strength to match your power!’’

‘’You aren’t worthy of welling the power of a light guardian!’’ Razer shouted, his red blast increasing as the color grew brighter. 

‘’I can’t give up.’’ whispered the clone, his bright blue light slowly dying out, as it returned into the palms of his hands.

His eyes slowly rolled back into his skull, as his body fell frontwards, all the energy he had used, caused him to faint.

‘’He shouldn’t be a problem any longer.’’ joked Razer as his face turned into a smile. The bright red light slowly flowed back into the palms of his hands and he drew his attention towards me.

I stared at him with wide eyes as I sat on the ground, dust, mud and scratches appeared on my clothes and skin, as it didn’t seem to bother me. 

‘’Thank you so much!’’ I replied, as he held his hand out helping me up to my feet. 

I dusted myself off as my eyes widened. ‘’Sliver! Dakota!’’ I shouted racing towards them. ‘’Are you two all right?’’ I asked Dakota. He drew his attention at me as a frown appeared on his face.

‘’The better question is, are you all right?’’ He asked me, dodging the question. I nodded in silence as I watched him reach for Sliver’s arm, wrapping it around his neck, as they supported each other.

‘’We’ll be fine! Let’s never do that again.’’ Sliver mumbled, as I smiled. ‘’Thank you Razer’’ I said as I turned my head around to thank him.

‘’Razer?’’ I wondered, as he was no longer standing behind me, for he had vanished.

My eyes spotted him in the distance as I slowly raced after him.

 ‘’Razer!’’ I shouted. He turned around slowly facing me, as his eyes looked tried. ‘’There’s something I need to ask you!’’ I said, the sound of my heart beating rapidly filled my ears, as I tired to reclaim my lost breath.

‘’Are you a real person? Or are you a newborn?!’’ He stared silently at me then let out a small laugh.

‘’That’s the first time I think someone had ever asked me that.’’ He replied, cuffing his hand together.

‘’I’m sorry! I know it’s a wired question to ask, but I feel like I know you! Your presence seems to remind me of someone!’’ I shouted, cuffing my hands over my mouth, making me sound louder.

‘’You can control a special element! which means either you’re a newborn?! Or a-‘’

‘’Guardian.’’ He interrupted, cutting me. ‘’Sure?!’’ I replied, speechless. 

‘’I am indeed a newborn, born from someone as sweet as the heavens, but at the same time. I am a guardian of red light.’’

‘’I wasn’t given much information about my creator, But I do know some of her personally, and a name!’’

‘’Destiny White’’

My eyes widened as all breath slowly left my body. I couldn’t believe it. Razer is Destiny's newborn?

................................

(Earlier that morning)

When we all returned to an apartment, we had to explain ourselves to Axel, and Daniel. They made me explain everything to them, every single thing that had occurred. 

It took me a long time to finally explain, when I did Daniel, and Axel looked speechless.I had to get into detail about Claw’s lack of new abilities, how we met Razer, and how Razer, and Claw’s newborn fought. 

Daniel’s jaw dropped open, as soon as I explained about the part, how Razer had been born. It shocked him when the words left my mouth. 

‘’How is that even possible!’’ He shouted, his eyes wide as he leaned back in the white chair, as head resting comfortably on the headrest. 

.’’I’m telling you here, and now! That what we say is true! It’s true because, all three of us witnessed it!’’ I shouted, pointing towards Sliver, and Dakota or backup. 

‘’But how can a male newborn be created if the owner is female? Not to mention born with the power of a red light guardian! It doesn’t add up!’’

I sighed as I leaned back in the chair, staring at Daniel as smoke came out of his ears. I blushed and giggled a little as I watched Daniel struggle, with an explanation.

He really is so cute and innocent, even when he flustered.

“ We need to go out and find him, again!’’ Daniel said as he stood up from the chair. My eyes widened as I watched him, bravery appeared on his face.

“ What do you mean we need to find him!” I asked.

“I already told you! He found us! If it wasn’t for Razer! We all would have died!’’

I took a deep breath as I leaned back in the chair. ‘’Fine, If you want to go out and find him. I’m going to start by saying it won’t be easy.’’

“ It’s better for us to find him now! Before Queen Shadow get words about Razer, and Claw’s newborn!’’

 She’s looking for tough vampires to make newborns, There’s no way we can allow her to make anymore newborns, with abilities of the light guardians!There’d be chaos!’’

“What is a light guardian anyway?’’ I asked. Daniel stared at me for a second, then drew his attention at Sliver and Dakota. 

“Why are you looking at us?” Sliver asked as he watched Daniel. “You two should know what a guardian is considering you two are both one.’’ Daniel said as he walked over to the corner of the living room.

“We are not guardians.” Sliver said as he drew his attention over at Dakota.

“Then explain why you both can control power, while the rest of us cannot!’’Daniel said as he drew his attention at me then at Axel, who had sneaked quietly into the living room.

“Don’t you think we’d both be asking ourselves the same question!’’ Silver asked as he crossed his arms,annoyance written all over his face as it seemed Daniel annoyed him.

“How do you know so much about the guardians anyway, smarty pants?’’ Dakota asked.

‘’What do you think they taught us, back in that vampire school?’’  He said as it appeared he too was annoyed with Dakota.

“Guys that won’t help anyone if we're at each other’s throats said as I got between them. Dakota growled as he slowly walked away from Daniel. I shook my head as I watched Dakota slowly head back in the corner of the room, where Sliver stood.

‘’We need to learn to stop fighting, and come up with a plan to get Claw back on our side! He’s way too dangerous to be left alone, out there!’’

Honestly, I don’t think being alone with just his newborn, is helping much either. I feel like it is making him more enraged and consumed.

‘’ I don’t know how he’s able to use his powers, or how he got his hands on them.’’

‘’We know that some of our clones can use magic, but also that we the ‘’originals’’ cannot. Why is that?’’ Daniel asked taking a seat once again on the couch, rubbing his chin as he tried to come up with an explanation.

‘’Do you think it has something to do with the powers hidden deep inside us?’’ I asked glaring at Daniel.

 ‘’What do you mean by that, Love?’’ he asked, a look of confusion on his face. 

‘’Well, I was just thinking Claw’s powers suddenly worked after he found out that Destiny was murdered. What if the powers need to be awakened by achieving goal, or something?’’ 

I sighed as I stood up from the couch.

‘’Don’t look so sad there love? You may have something there.’’ He said as he turned to Silver and Dakota.

‘’When did you first use your powers?’’ He asked. Sliver and Dakota looked at each other worriedly as their attention turned back to Daniel. 

‘’We didn’t awaken them, I just saw that Hunter was in danger and I went to help her.’’ Sliver said as he stared at me.

‘’I was in a tight situation! I had emotions racing inside me, then suddenly I’m a furry cat!’’ Dakota shouted.

‘’Something doesn’t seem to add up here!’’ Daniel said as he held his finger close to his mouth.

‘’What doesn’t seem to make sense?’’ I asked him. ‘’’Everything seems to add up.’’

‘’ Sliver’s power activates when he feels he is in danger, and while Dakota’ activate when he’s feeling threatened.

‘’Something doesn’t seem to add up with Claw’s abilities. You said he could command the abilities of fire? Right?’’

I nodded in agreement as I waited to hear the rest of Daniel’s points. 

‘’What are you talking about, Man!’’ Dakota shouted.

‘’I  mean from what Hunter told me Claw nearly killed her by trying to burn her alive! While it held you two down by an invisible force! How do you explain that?’’

‘’That would have meant they used at least three different abilities that night.’’ Daniel said.

‘’So that means, that Claw’s newborn can use over more than one power?’’ Sliver asked.

‘Now, do you see where it doesn’t add up!’’ Daniel shouted angrily. ‘’You are my clone! Which means you must have gotten your magic from my body!’’? He shouted. pointing his finger towards Sliver violently.. 

‘’Are you seriously doubting me! Silver shouted as he stood in front of Daniel. ‘’Like you just said I am a clone of you! Which means I have your truths and personality! You really think I’m lying!’’ 

‘’It’s not you I doubt! It’s him!’’ Daniel shouted drawing his finger towards Dakota. Dakota growled, anger slowly developing inside of him.

‘’You don’t trust me! Well, that’s too bad!;; He shouted. ‘’Well, I don’t trust you neither!’’ Dakota spat.

‘’Like I mean, who did you come from! You say you came from my brother! But prove it to me!’’ Daniel asked as he shoved Dakota. 

Dakota’s eyes went wide as he quickly pushed past Daniel, knocking him to the ground as he stormed towards the apartment door.

‘’Dakota! Don’t leave! We’re not safe if we’re not together!’’ I shouted. Dakota took one last look at me as the door slammed shut. 

‘’I’m sorry guys.’’ Daniel said as he slowly got to his feet.

‘’Remember what you said to me, the night I hurt Claw?’’

‘’Yeah? What about it?’’ Daniel asked curiously. ‘’You may want to start taking your own advice!’’

‘’Hunt?’’ He replied sadly.

‘’I’m going after him!’’

‘’I’ll find him and bring him back!''

 Daniel nodded slowly at me. ‘’Be careful.’’ He said softly as he watched me leave.

................................

I walked down the sidewalk as I scanned my surroundings. He has to be around here somewhere. I feared the worst as I continued down the sidewall. Dakota doesn’t know his way around town and I do.

Who knows where he could be right now!

‘’Keep up Sweetie!’’ Shouted a voice of the young man as he walked past me. ‘’Coming Daddy!’’ Replied a young girl, with blonde hair and small blue eyes.

I dropped my head as I watched the young girl run up to her father’s side. Images of Dad floated around in my head. How long had it been since I last saw him?

I can just remember the face he gave me before I left the house. It was the face of worry and regret! I worried him about something, and what did I do besides ran out of the house without even hugging him goodbye.

But I never knew’d be the last time I’d see him.

I stood in the sidewalk's middle, tears forming in my eyes, falling down my cheeks How could I do that?!

It was almost like the night when Mom packed up her stuff and left us, walked out of our lives forever! We broke his heart that night, and I had just broke his heart once more.

I remembered how angry I was at Mom that when she came up to my room to say goodbye I wouldn’t answer. She asked me for a hug and I ignored her, just ignored her!

I watched slowly as she walked out of the house, leaving me and Dad forever.

Sure, I still get to see Mom every once in a while, but that day still haunts me. That was the day my relationship with Mom surely died, no matter how many times I feared to fix it, it could never be the same.

‘’Hey? Are you all right young lady?’’ asked an older voice. I slowly lifted my head up as I looked at the person in front of me.

It was an older man with short brown hair and green eyes. He stared at me, a frown on his face and sadness in his eyes.

‘’What’s the matter?’’ He asked. I shook my head, tears still falling down my cheeks.

‘’Nothing.’’ I replied as I tried to make it look like I was all right.

‘’I can tell when something is wrong!. Please don’t lie to yourself.’’ He replied. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I nodded. ‘’You’re right. I am trying to lie to myself.’’ I said. 

‘’Can you tell me why you’re crying?’’ He asked. 

‘’Um, I recently lost my Father.’’

‘’You lost your father?’’ He asked.

‘’Well, I didn’t lose him,  he’s still alive, but I did something horrible that makes me think I might as well have lost him.’’

‘’Funny. I lost my daughter.’’ he replied as his eyes dropped from my gaze.

‘’I’m so sorry,’’ ‘’I hope you find your daughter soon, but I need to search for my missing friend.’’ I replied as I slowly walked past him.

‘’You too with your Father.’’ He replied as he made his way around me.

I slowly walked as I felt a tug, then a strong pull on my arm. I slowly looked behind me as I saw the same man. His green eyes were wide as his breathing was heavy. I glared at him for a second as I pretended not to be freaked out.

‘’Is something the matter?’’ I asked him.

‘’Did you really think I didn’t know it was you! He replied angrily.

‘’I’m sorry Sir, but we’ve never met before?’’ At least not up to this point.’’ I told him, as I tried to remain calm. He tugged on my arm again as his eyes grew wider.

‘’Hunter Black! Don’t you dare stand here and lie to your father!’’ He shouted. I blinked a few times as they spoke my full name. This wasn’t just some ordinary stranger on the street. 

‘’Does this look familiar to you?’’ He said as he held out a pink and white cell phone in the palm of his hand. My eyes widened as I made the connection.

‘’Dad?’’ I whispered as I felt my knees begin to buckle. ‘’What are you doing here!?’’ I shouted, as I put my arms around him. 

‘’I am looking for you. I never stopped looking! After you left the house, and never returned! I came out here every night looking, and searching for you!’’ I felt his warmth around my body, as he held me tightly.

‘’I missed you so much Daddy! I shouted as I tightened my grip around him.

‘’I’m so sorry this happened, Hunt.’’ 

‘’Please don’t apologize! It’s all  my fault!’’ I shouted, tears forming in my eyes, drops falling and staining his black sweater.

‘’I am truly sorry! Please forgive me!’’ He shouted. I was confused for a second, as our hug broke. My eyes stared widely into his green sad once, as a sharp pain formed in my side. 

‘’I am sorry!’’ He shouted, as something small shined in his hand. I tried to back away from him slowly, as my vision blurred, my muscles turning to jelly, as he held me tightly. 

‘’How could you?’’ He mumbled.

‘’Please forgive me!’’ He said as he held me close.  My heart was beating rapidly as my body burned. 

‘’Take her back to your house and keep her quiet, Don’t do anything till I get there!’’ Spoke a female’s voice.

My eyes widened as more tears fell from my eyes, staining my cheeks as they rolled down.  My father’s working for Queen Shadow.

................................

Where Am I? I thought as my mind burned. My mind was spinning as I tried to move my body. Try to move anything to at least tell me that my functions were still working.

My eyes widened as panic stormed through my body, my mind clearing as I felt nothing. My body was frozen.

It was like my body had shut down on its own. The only thing I could move was my eyes as I searched for some kind of explanation, to tell me what was going on.

 I waited a little as the sound of footsteps filled my ears, sweat, and tears sliding down from my face.  I wanted to scream out in pain as a small sharp objected pierced by skin again, the pain slowly vanishing.

I whimpered as the pain slowly grew once again. I wished deeply for it to stop.

I noticed a small black table on the right side of me that contained a big white bottle sitting on it. Someone could use it to fill a giant water bottle.

I watched closely as someone connected a small white tube from the bottle to the small part of the needle as I watched my blood flowed into it.

Who or what was doing this? I thought as I heard the sounds of small objects moving close nearby me.

‘’I’m sorry about this Hunt.’’ Whispered a soft voice. My eyes widened as I drew a connection to the person. The voice belonged to my father. I was sitting in the kitchen in my house. 

‘’I am sorry about this! I don’t want to do this too you, but you forced my hand!’’

‘’ You broke a big law, Hunt’’ He said as he adjusted the tube, running down my arm. He would drain me dry and watch as I slowly die.

If I remembered correctly Dad was always the person to follow the rules. While you were living with him he made sure you followed the rules if not you get punished.

They know people like him as Believers. A believer is someone who believes in the law no matter the consequences. Doesn’t matter if the law is good, or bad. He makes sure he’s following it, even if he doesn’t agree with it.

The sad thing is that even if someone in his family breaks the law, he won’t stand up for you whether you are innocent. If you break a law near him, he will make sure they punish you for it.

And now that I have broken the law he won’t hesitate but to watch me, only if it means the law is no longer broken. 

‘’You’re just paralyzed, don’t worry it will wear off soon!.’’ He said as he took a seat next to me.

I watched slowly as more of my blood flowed from my arm and into the white bottle. This was his plan from the beginning, search for me till he found me, get me to lower my guard, then drug me.

Queen Shadow must have told him what happened told him that this was the only way he would fix the law I had broken.

‘’I know this wasn’t your fault!! I know what happened to you! I know you would never ask for this Hunter!’’

‘’Queen Shadow told me how that boy Claw was the one who turned you!’’

‘’She also told me you have friends who are vampires, and that you haven’t just broken one law, but a few.’’

‘’I thought I taught you better to break the rules of the law Hunter!’’

‘’I care little about your friends breaking the law, but  since they’re not my daughter, it doesn't matter to be quite as much.’’

‘’ I am sorry you will need to be punished for the law you have broken. I hate to say it but the punishment is death.’’ He replied softly.

‘’All I have to say is after this is over, your friends will meet their fates just as you have.’’

 I drew my eyes from the tube to him. His eyes filled with sadness and shame as he looked away from me.

I could see that his heart had been broken, and I really was upset him about having to kill me.

it was clear on his way that he knew this was wrong. Dad’s eyes widened as he shot up from the white chair. I looked at him confused at what he was doing.

‘’I forgot one thing!’’ He said as he ran out of the kitchen.

I was alone with my thoughts as I watched my blood began slowly taken from my body.

it took about 5 minutes until I saw Dad again.

He looked to be struggling with something; It looked to be another black body bag, the size of the body looked to maybe be about the size of a teenage girl.

I watched as he placed the big black bag on the floor and collapsed back in the chair, his breathing quickened, as sweat rolled down from his face.

A door slamming opened, then closed could he heard as I focused on the footsteps, as they entered the kitchen.

Who could that be? I wondered as my eyes turned towards the hallway. Dad slowly got up from the chair, wondering the same thing as me.

Who or what had just entered our house?

‘’Are you ready?’’ asked a female voice, as the sound of heels filled my ears. I know that voice anywhere. I thought. It was the voice of Queen Shadow.

I guess what I had heard when I was taken wasn’t just my imagination! Dad is working with Queen Shadow.

The monster who took Mom, killed Destiny, and turned Claw into a monster. 

‘’Is she ready for what is about to happen?’’ Queen Shadow asked as she walked over to Dad’s side.

I watched the sadness on Dad’s face as he glared over at me.

‘’Don’t forget why you are doing this!’’ She said as she examined the body bag.

‘’You’re right,’’ Dad said as the sadness on his face faded. So this will happen then. He isn’t even going to do anything to stop it.

I felt my mouth go dry and more blood flowed from my arm and into the white bottle. How much longer can my body take this before I pass out? I hope it’s soon.

I thought as I glared down at the body bag and the awful monster who was knelt down next to it.

‘’She’s paralyzed right?’’ Queen Shadow asked as she opened the body bag. Dad slowly nodded.

‘’She is.’’ He said as he took a seat next to me again. I glared at him once more, hoping that he would help me.

He looked at me then angrily looked away. There was my answer. He would not help me.

‘’You still haven’t told me who it is inside that bag?’’ Dad said as he stared down at the bag, watching as Queen Shadow revealed the part of the person’s head. 

‘’It’s one of Hunter’s old friends!.’’ She said as she revealed the rest of the body.

My eyes widened as I tried to struggle.

 She had Destiny’s body. Whatever she would do had something to do with Claw and me. She must have known how much Destiny meant to me and Claw! Why else would she have abducted her in the first place?

‘’What are you going to do with Destiny’s body?’’ Dad asked, worried.

‘’We will bring her back to life!’’

‘’Using Hunter’s blood!’’ She said as she held her arm around Destiny’s body, bringing her head up to her chest. 

‘’Isn’t that against your own law?’’ Dad said angrily.

‘’No! There isn’t any law made, telling me I can't bring back to life, using blood.

‘’I would know because I created those laws.’’ She shouted.

‘’You may have created them but you don’t follow them, yourself!’’ Dad replied crossing his arms in annoyance. Queen Shadow's face grew in anger as she glared at Dad.

‘’What are you talking about! What kind of queen would I be if I didn’t follow my own laws!’’ She shouted.

‘’I heard about your little plan, to make every original vampire create you a newborn!’’

‘’But there’s a little flud with your plan! What happens when those newborns, tire of animal, and vampire blood. And what happens if they decided no longer to listen to you?’’

‘’You know nothing about my plans, Mortal!’’ Shouted Queen Shadow as she shot up in Dad’s face.

‘’It's sad, but I used the blood from my lost vampires. The Vampires I had lost after the events of that awful war.’’

‘’The war that sent our worlds into darkness!;;

‘’ I don’t like telling people that. but I like to think of it as bringing my once lost vampire's back to the world of the living.’’ She replied with a smile. 

‘’Now, let’s get something clear before we go and further! Don’t you ever accuse me of breaking my own laws again!’’ She shouted, her sweet smile fading, as her crimson eyes consumed with anger.

Dad slowly nodded in terror as he backed slowly away from the angry vampire Queen.

‘’I need you to hold her body while I get the blood ready.’’ She said as she slowly held Destiny over to Dad. Dad began to panic as he held Destiny’s lifeless body in his arms.

I watched slowly as Queen Shadow walked behind my chair, her hand on my shoulder.

‘’I am sorry about this Hunter.’’

‘’Don’t worry though Destiny will walk on earth once again!’’

‘’Isn’t that what you have always wanted?’’ She asked as she played with the white tube, wrapped around my arm as the blood kept flowing through.

‘’Look at all that blood.’’ She replied as she licked her lips.

‘’It’s been a long, long time since I’ve had the blood of a human. it’s not animal blood though.’’ She laughed.

My eyes froze as I felt her breathing down my neck. She’s going to bite me and give my blood to Destiny! This can’t happen! I shouted in my head as her teeth slowly came closer.

I wouldn’t feel it but that didn’t matter! She would take my life while my Father stands and watches!

I felt the warm feeling of my blood rolled down my neck. She had done it but I couldn’t feel it. I guess that helps.

 ‘’Bring her body here!’’ Queen Shadow shouted as she stared at Dad. Dad’s eyes showed panic as he brought Destiny’s body over to her. Queen Shadow held Destiny’s neck close to mine as the smell of blood filled the room. 

‘’Do you smell that?’’  Queen Shadow said to Destiny as she watched the blood pour out as the bite burned. I wanted to scream out in pain as the bite got worse.

So far I had been bitten by four vampires already. if this didn’t kill me nothing would. I thought as I watched the blood flow up the tube, filling the while bottle halfway to the top. 

‘’Now that she has the smell of blood, lets give her a taste.’’ Queen Shadow said as they held the tube close to her, Destiny’s body in her hand while the tube was in the other one.

She slowly broke off part of the tube and held it over Destiny’s mouth, a few drops falling in and rolling down her throat.

‘’This isn’t going to work!.’’ Dad said as he watched her closely.

‘’It will work! I’ve done it before! Sure, Destiny may look dead but before vampires die the bodies go into a death state where they need to go through a special process to be woken again!’’

‘’Hunter’s blood will bring her back!’’

‘’To bring a vampire back to life the body needs to be asleep for two weeks, then the vampire needs to be fed the blood of the newest vampire!’’

‘’Since Hunter is still one of the newest newborns to be turned, her blood will be just what we need.’’ She breathed.

i watched closely as more drops of my blood rolled into Destiny’s mouth, the red color of the blood staining the top front row of her teeth.

‘’What’s happening?!’’ Dad shouted, as a bright white light lit up the kitchen, blinding me as I slowly closed my eyes.

‘’What’s happening!’’ Dad shouted, as the room glowed. 

The light slowly vanished as I turned my attention back over to Queen Shadow. My eyes widened as I watched Destiny’s once lifeless body twitch, as bones cracked, and muscles reformed. 

‘’Get your hands off me!’’ Destiny growled as she pushed Queen Shadow away from her. Queen Shadow’s crimson eyes softening as she softly cuffed her hands together.

‘’Welcome back to the world of the living Destiny.’’

................................

''Welcome back to the world of the living!'' Queen Shadow shouted as  she appeared in front of Destiny.

Destiny blinked a few times as she scanned the area. Her mind began to spin as heart beat slowly began beating again after so long.

''What's happening?'' She asked as she scanned everyone's faces.

''Mr.Black!'' She said as she greeted Dad, standing in the corner of the room.

Dad smiled awkwardly at her as he pulled her into a hug. 

''it's so glad to see your beautiful face, once again kiddo.'' Dad said releasing her from the hug, as he stared at her with the same look from before. Sadness, and regret.

She scanned the room for a little bit, as her crimson eyes fell on me. They were wide as ever as I noticed tears forming in my eyes. She covered her mouth with her palm as she slowly approached me.

''Hunter?'' I stared at her, as I wished I could just stand up and pull her into a hug. My eyes began watering as I couldn't believe what had happened. My long lost friend, was alive, not just alive but standing in front of me!

''Hunter?.'' She whispered as she knelt down in front of me, her arms wrapping around me, as I felt small tears hit the back of my jacket.

''Is this really happening?'' She asked, her grip growing tighter, as her dirty blonde hair landed on the side of her shoulders, the scent of her old perfume filling my nostrils.

Her face grew in anger as she watched me closely, slowly breaking the hug as she stared down at the small white tube. With all her new strength she threw the white bottle off the table, throwing it to the ground as it smashed into pieces.

She carefully reached for the white tube, cutting if off from my arm, as drops of blood escaped from the tube, and onto the floor.

''What's going on!'' She shouted.

 ''What are you doing to her!'' She shouted as she attempted to attack Queen Shadow. 

''Easy Dear.'' Replied Queen Shadow as she slowly moved over to the other side of the room, the large pieces of white glas appeared in her sigh.

''What is that you remember?'' She asked. Destiny's face fell as her eyes softened.

''I remember being with Claw watching our movie at our house, while our Mom and Dad went out. Then a knock on the door as these people stormed in, another knock on the door could be heard. Then vision went black.''

''Do you remember being turned into a vampire?'' Queen Shadow asked. Destiny's eyes looked up at the queen fury and anger in her red eyes. 

''I remember that it was you who turned me! Then you- You snapped my neck!'' She said her body beginning to shiver.

''Yes and I promise to make up for that, I was trying to give you a better life! One that's worth living for!'' 

''But right now, I need to know do you understand what is going on right now?'' She asked putting her hand on Destiny's shoulder. 

''I see that you are hurting my best friend!'' She shouted, her crimson eyes falling back on me, as a slight tingle feeling returned to my fingers.

''There is something important, you need to understand.''

''Your friend broke a very important law and She needs to be punished!'' Queen Shadow shouted, as the attempted to get through to Destiny, get her back on her side as she once was.

''So you're just going to kill her?'' Destiny asked, her red eyes making contact with mine. 

''We didn't want to do this but her and her friends have been on the run for some time now!''

''We need to end this.'' She replied. 

''Is my brother with them?'' She asked angrily. Queen Shadow's eyes went wide as she went speechless.

''I- I- don't know if he is or not!''

'' Your friend would know the answer to that question.'' She replied as she brushed her hand through her solid short black hair.

''Then let her go! And I'll speck to her myself!'' Destiny shouted.

''I am afraid even if we could let her go she won't be able to speck to you!''

''We had to figure the best way to get her here and we paralyzed her.''

'' The medicine in her body will wear off soon but for now all  she can move is her eyes.'' Queen Shadow told her, as she stared evilly over to me.

''I want to try something.'' Destiny said as she approached me.

''Hunt I am going to try something!''

'' I ask you questions and I  just want you to answer me honestly using your thoughts''

I stared her for a moment then made the best nod I could, to show her that I understood.

'' Is Claw with you?''

''No'' I replied.

Destiny's eyes saddened as she sighed. My eyes widened.

Had she just heard me? But how I was talking in my thoughts!

Was it possible that when Destiny came back to life she somehow got a special ability?

'' Are you and your friends responsible for breaking one of the laws?'' She asked.

''Yes''

''What kind of law?'' She asked, studying her thoughts on mine.

''I didn't break the law! Claw and my new friends did! He bit me while I was still mortal.'' Destiny's eyes widened as she shot up.

''What's the matter?'' Queen Shadow asked as she watched Destiny. Destiny turned towards Queen Shadow and shook her head.

''Nothing's wrong.'' She replied as she slowly got back down on her knees.

''You are a vampire now aren't you?'' She whispered.

''Yes! but I had no choice!.'' I replied in my mind.

''Where is Claw now?'' She asked. I have no idea where he is now!''

''When he saw your body dead that night he just lost it He left all of us and teamed up with his clones to avenge your death!''

'' He's trying to kill me for happened to you!'' I thought. Destiny's eyes widened as something didn't sit right with her.

''What happened to me?'' She asked sadly.

'' Queen Shadow brought your dead body to us! She told us she murdered you and that she would track down the rest of us!''

''She took you away from us Destiny!'' I shouted. Destiny's eyes grew wide as she slowly stood up, her breathing increasing as she glared at me.

''I will protect you..'' She whispered to me.

''You are done hurting my friends!,'' Destiny whispered as she held out her arms in front of Queen Shadow.

''What do you mean sweetie?' Queen Shadow asked worriedly.

''If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be standing here.'' Queen Shadow shouted.

''If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have left,'' Destiny replied. 

''What do you think you're doing!'' She shouted as she watched Destiny slowly.

''That's enough!'' Destiny replied as she slowly supported my body, allowing me to lean against her for support.

''She broke the law! She needs to die!''

''They all need to die!'' She shouted angrily.

''I guess I need to die as well! then!'' Destiny shouted.

''I will always protect my friends!'' 

''You're going to pay for this Destiny White, With you're life! I'll just kill you again!'' Queen Shadow yelled, eyes wide with rage and fear. Queen Shadow eyes widened, as a shot of blue light blasted behind her, sending smoke and burning flesh to fill the air. 

She fell to her knees, as a blue shard appeared sticking out of her back, as blood surrounded the blue shard. The Queen's body slowly fell face down on the bloody white tile floor.

''Who are you!'' Destiny shouted as she watched three boys surround the kitchen. I slowly held up my head, smiling as I saw Axel, Daniel, and Sliver in front of me.

''We're friends don't worry Love!,'' Daniel said as he took me from Destiny.

''Hunter!'' Destiny shouted as her eyes went wide.

''Don't hurt her!'' 

''We wouldn't dream of it!'' Replied Sliver as he stood in front of Destiny.

''You alright Love?'' Daniel asked me, as he checked out my arm. ''She can't speak! She's been paralyzed.'' Destiny told him.

''Oh Dear! Better get back to the apartment!'' Daniel replied.

''You coming?''  He asked, addressing Destiny, as her eyes wondered between the two other boys, as they turned away to leave.

''Their friends.'' I told her in my mind. Destiny calmed her body as she softly nodded. ''If you say there friends, then there friends.'' She replied, following Daniel as they slowly left the leave he house,

................................

(Back At The Apartment)

Everyone gathered into the apartment like an angry mob getting their pitchforks. Daniel ran me over to the green couch as he knelt down next to me, my eyes swarming around the room, as my eyes fell on Daniel. 

''I'm sorry this happened to you Love.'' He said as he grabbed my hand. My eyes fell from  him then at Destiny, who stood in the corner of the room fear written all over her face, as she looked uncomfortable.

''You don't need to be afraid Darling,'' Daniel said as he drew his attention over at Destiny. ''We are friends and we don't want any harm to come to Hunter or you.'' Daniel reassured her.

''How do I know I can trust you guys anyways?'' Destiny said her face turning a little red, as her eyes never left Daniel's blue ones.

''You're going to have to learn to if you want to be a part of our group,'' Daniel said as he turned his head back over to face me. '''You'll be alright in a few hours Love.'' He said as he slowly got to his knees.

His eyes slowly met Destiny's crimson ones, as his face turned a little red.

''I need to go check on the others? Would it be too much trouble that I ask, you to stay with her?'' He asked her awkwardly.

''Not at all.'' Destiny replied. Destiny glared at him, as he left the room. 

''How did we get into this mess, Hunt?'' She said sadly, kneeling down in front of me. I glared at her as I saw the sadness in her bright crimson eyes.

I am sorry Destiny. I thought as my eyes watched her. 

''How did this all happen? I guess i'll have to get use to being a vampire, sucking people's blood. Never being able to eat another cheese burger again.'' 

''Wow, never thought I'd ever have to do that.'' Destiny said, her head dropping as she waited for any kind noise.

''I need some information about what happened, when I was gone. I know you can't speck Hunt? But is there anyone who can fill me in?'' She asked me calmly.

''It's just I have a lot of questions, i needed answered since my death, And I'm having trouble being able to answer them myself.'' She repeated.

''Maybe I could be of some help?'' said Silver as he entered the room. Destiny turned her head as her eyes widened.

''Who are you!'' She shouted her body tenses as her heart rate increased.

''My name is Silver. Did I scare you? I honestly didn't mean too.'' He said.

 ''Sorry but I don't trust any of you, So  I'd really like it if you wouldn't talk to me right now, Including if it has anything to do with my brother.'' She snapped.

Silver sighed as sadness filled his eyes. ''Well I trust you. Even though I may not know you, yet.'' He whispered.

 Destiny looked slowly at Sliver, confusion and quilt filled her eyes, as a heavy sigh escaped her mouth. ''How can you trust someone you don't even know?'' She asked.

''I'm not sure, I just have this feeling. I'm not quite sure what it means yet, but I have plenty of time to figure it out!'' He replied.

''What's your name again?'' She asked.

''Silver'' He replied holding his hand on his chest. ''It's Sliver.'' He replied. 

''it's very nice to meet you Sliver. I don't know what's gotten into me. I guess being dead for a few days will do that to a person.'' Silver flashed a smile at Destiny as Destiny's face began turning red. 

''I'm sorry.'' She shouted, wiping her face. 

''It's fine'' Sliver said as she tried to hide his face. 

''I'm glad that at least one of my friends is okay.'' 

''I can tell you what you want to know about your brother but you may not like what I am going to tell you.'' He said his smile fading.

''It's doesn't matter about how I feel anymore! It matters about my family and that's all.'' She replied, moving closer to Sliver.

''I don't know much about what type of person your brother is. I know from what I have seen he is a good person. This is why this whole thing just makes me confused.''

''The other day your brother tried to kill us. Well, mostly Hunter! He and his clone kept me and Dakota trapped while he almost set her on fire.''

''I don't really understand why he would want to hurt Hunter, when she's been trying to help him with his new life as a vampire.'' Destiny's face fell as she processed the words.

''My brother turned into a killer, and now he's going around trying to set people on fire, with his little pet? Wow, How original Claw.''

My face slowly felt tingle as the sound of my breathing filled my ears. I slowly tried to wiggle my toes as I found them responsive! The drug have worn off!

''You have it all wrong!'' I shouted as I shot up from the couch. Destiny's and Sliver's eyes widened as the smiled at me. ''You're alright!'' She shouted crawling along the carpet, as she pulled me into her arms.

''You don't know how much I've missed this!'' I said as I wrapped my arms around her. ''Claw is not a killer! He was just angry when we lost you.'' I told her.

I felt Destiny's arms slide down off my back as she stared at me.

''Look, Queen Shadow brought you're dead body to us and we were all heartbroken me most of all! But when Claw saw you he just wasn't the same. He ran off! We went looking for him, He ended up finding us!''

''It's really hard to process all of this at one time, So don't strain yourself.'' I told her. Her crimson eyes dropped as she stared back up at me, nodding as she told me to continue.

''Somehow he ended up getting his hands, on a newborn of himself, with crazy light abilities! Even managed to unlock some wired fire power that was hiding deep in side of him! I told you, it was a mouth full.''

 ''So, let me see if I got this correctly. Queen Shadow has no way of creating new vampires without human blood, so she decided to make these things called newborns! Which are kind of like copies of the same person?

''Exactly.'' I replied.

''And these newborns some how were created with secret abilities?'' She shouted. I nodded in agreement.

''So what does that make Sliver, and that other boy?'' She asked curiously, her eyes meeting Sliver's as his cheeks tuned light pink.

''Well, it turns out that Sliver is Daniel's newborn. That brown haired boy that talked to you, and the other boy is a newborn of his younger brother, Axel.''

''So, you're his clone?'' She said softly. Sliver's eyes fell as he noticed Destiny's sadness. 

''Not clone! Newborn.'' I butted in.

'' But that doesn't make any sense! You look nothing like them!'' Destiny barked.

''For some reason, the newborns don't need to look like the originals. They seem to be a lost personally of the original, just with the emotions, and memories of that person. That's all we have been able to figure out, right now.''

''But what about this whole magic elemental thing? Last time I checked Claw couldn't use  magic!'' She said as he breathing slowly slowed down. 

''That's what we still don't understand. For some reason when the newborns were created they were created with magic elemental abilities.''

''I don't know the reason why or if we somehow can use magic as well as them, but for the time beaning, we'll just have to wait for more information.''' 

''Guys!'' Daniel shouted as he ran into the living room.

''What's going on!' I shouted as I got to my feet, Destiny staring at me with worry.

''Dakota's been found and he's hurt! We don't know if Claw's there with him, or not!''

''I have a feeling this just a trap, to lure us out of hiding!'' He snapped.

''I need to come with you!'' Destiny shouted as she shot to her feet, staring at me with big wide eyes.

''You can't come with us! I won't allow it! I mean, we just go you back!'' I shouted, staring into her big red eyes.

''Dest? You can't.'' I watched softly as Destiny placed her hands on my shoulders, the warmth from her body waving past me, as I studied her closely.

Deep down inside she was trying to tell me, that she was ready. But I wouldn't allow myself to let her. I sighed heavily, as a smile appeared on her face.

''He's my brother, if he's feeling rage because of what happened to me, then why don't we go and show him how alive I really am'' She agreed.

................................

''Where should we look for him?'' Destiny asked, walking slowly up to my side.

I stared at her as I frowned. ''I'm not to sure. The last time we went looking for him it was him who had found us. I don't think we're going to have to wait long, if he's expecting us.''

''What did you guys do the last time that made him find you?'' Daniel asked,  scanning his surroundings, as he walked carefully in front of us. 

''We didn't do anything! Silver was just looking around while me and Dakota were walking around searching for him.'' I replied. 

''I didn't think that really counted as doing anything, to make him want to attack.'' I replied.

''Well we need to do something to get his attention.'' Daniel answered.

''What would you advise?'' Destiny asked impatiently.

''I don't know! But we have to do something!'' Snapped Daniel.

''You guys were lucky to get away with your lives the first time, our paths crossed.''

'' You must be looking for your death.'' Replied a voice.

''Who's this guy!'' Destiny asked eyes wide as she watched a guy in red armor, walk slowly towards him. A smirk on his face as he slowly stopped.

My face turned into a smile as I saw Razer.

''Razer!'' I shouted. He stared at me for a second then frowned.

''How do you know my name?'' He asked. I frowned, as my eyes met his. What was he talking about? It hadn't been that long since we'd met. No way he wouldn't have forgotten so fast! Could he?

 ''What are you talking about, Razer? You helped us the last time, we were in trouble? Don't you remember?'' I responded softly.

''I would remember if I talked to a couple of humans the other day. Not to often you catch a couple humans around in these parts.'' He replied.

''We're not humans! Besides humans aren't even allowed in this part of town!'' Humans would be foolish to come here!'' Daniel shouted. Razer's face remained calm and expressionless as his eyes fell on Destiny.

Destiny watched him as he slowly began walking once again. ''Is this a friend of yours too Hunter?'' She asked her face falling as she slowly backed away.

''This is my friend Destiny! We're trying to find her brother!'' I shouted, as i shielded her.

''She is no friend of yours, Hunter.'' Razer replied weirdly.

''How do you know her name!'' Daniel shouted. ''We never even told you our names!'' Daniel, asked.

''He has to be being mind controlled!'' Destiny shouted. I blinked a few times as I processed those words. A newborn with the power to control minds? That would defiantly explain why Razer was acting different. I thought.

''What kind of clone can mind control people?'' Daniel asked as he stood in front of me and Destiny. Silver standing on the other side of him, worry showing on his face.

''I guess I've blown my cover.'' I watched slowly as Razer's eyes closed, as his body hit the payment, a faint red light slowly going out, as Razer's body laid still.

 ''Whoever was controlling him now knows we are on to them.'' Daniel said, a little bit of worry in his voice as he tried to remain calm.

''Isn't that a good thing?'' I asked. ''We want Claw to find us! Don't we?''

''Not if the person had no connection to Claw!'' Silver shouted. ''We need to leave! right now!'' He shouted, pulling on Destiny's arm. Destiny's eyes grew wide as she pulled her arm away.

''It's my brother!'' She shouted.

''It's my brother! I need to find him! I don't care!'' She shouted as she pushed Sliver away. Sliver's eyes softened as he watched Destiny.

The sound of cans being kicked around the ground, filled my ears as my thoughts vanished.

''What is that?'' Sliver asked, watching as a white and red pop can slowly rolled in front of me. I stared at it slowly. What the heck is going on? I wondered as my eyes never left the spot on the payment.

I took a breath as I slowly walked out in front of me, grabbing the can in my hands and staring at it. 

Why a can? I thought, examining the small red, white, can in my hands, as some of the liquid rolled out, covering my fingertips with sticky pop.

''GET DOWN!'' Daniel shouted, as he pushed me down hard to the ground. I felt Daniel's body over mine as the breath was knocked out of me. Sure Daniel didn't weigh that much but it still felt uncomfortable.

My eyes widened as I held my head up, watching the once nice can now turned into nothing but a pile of fire and ash. 

Oh my god! I thought as my eyes never left the can, the image of how the can looked before still burned into my memory, as I stared at what it had become. A non existent pile of smoked ash. 

''Thanks Daniel.'' I said as I pulled myself out from underneath him. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

''Anytime Love.'' He replied. My heart began to beat faster as my face turned red. The sick, melting feeling so returned, as my eyes never left Daniel's ocean blue once. My feelings for Daniel are growing stronger by the day. 

It seemed the more I spent time with him, the more it increases. I love him? Don't I?

''Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!'' A voice shouted. ''I almost had you!'' The voice belonged to a young boy, around the age of maybe 16 or 17 years in age.

''Who are you, and why are you trying to hurt Hunter!'' Daniel shouted, as he got in front of me. His arms out in front of me, as can's lit on fire came at us.

''Daniel! Be careful!'' I shouted as the fiery cans shot towards us, Blue ice shards slowly stabbing into them, as they made contact.

''You won't touch her, while I'm here!'' Sliver shouted, throwing another ice shard towards a fiery can, watching as the fire slowly vanished as it made contact with the can. 

''I'm doing this, cause Claw asked me too! That's why.''

''I am his newborn after all.''

'' I feel the rage and anger he feels, the fire that burns inside him, I can feel!''The boy shouted as he stepped out of the dark and into the light of the small street lamp, that hung underneath him.

''So? This is that newborn you mentioned earlier huh Hunt?'' Destiny said her eyes placed on the newborn. The newborns eyes widened in shock as he stared at Destiny.

''I've seen these idiots before, but never you! Who are you?'' The newborn asked his eyes never leaving the sight of Destiny. A smile appeared on Destiny's face as she slowly stepped forward.

''My name is Destiny White, I am aware that you know my brother. Claw White?''

................................

 ''My name is Destiny White, I am aware that you know my little brother.''

''From what I been hearing, he's been very naughty.'' She joked.

''Yeah so what if I know you're brother!'' The newborn replied angrily, the blue light from before slowly appearing.

*Beat*

*Beat*

*Beat*

Destiny's  eyes softened as the sound of the newborns heart beating filled her ears. She couldn't just hear the thoughts of her fellow friends but there heartbeats as well.

Who knew what else could come next for her? It seemed Hunter had been right, She had unlocked a secret power inside her.

She stared at the clone slowly as she recognized the fear, and terror, that presided in his body.

 Sure, he was her brother's newborn but that didn't mean he didn't have emotions. She could tell that the clone was afraid of her.

From what Hunter had told her this was not the same newborn they had ran into her earlier. The clone had to belong to someone else? Unless Claw somehow had devolved not just one, but two, newborns.

There was no way two newborns could have came from the same body? Could they?

 The newborn  standing in front of me is clearly afraid and frightened. While the newborn that fought Razer appeared  eager to watch me die.

Here's this newborn, frightened, and worried. And there's the other one, who thought everything I'd said was a game. It was concluded that they weren't the same newborn.

''Why are you so nervous?'' Destiny asked slowly moving closer to him as his heartbeat grew faster, in her ears.

''I'm not.'' He replied his voice shaky.

''You're the one who's afraid of me!'' he shouted, his voice more shaky, as he tried to keep control of his breathing.

''You claim your not nervous, But then tell me why your heart is beating so fast?'' Destiny asked, watching him closely as sweat rolled down the side of his face.

''Whatever you are doing stop it now!''

''I won't hesitate but to end your life!'' He shouted angrily. I stared at him for a second as I took a deep breath. I felt my body calm as I showed him a smile 

''From how much your shaking right now, I am surprised you are still able to form a whole sentence!''

''Where is the other clone?'' I asked, slowly joining Destiny's side, as the newborns eyes wondered between us.

''What are you talking about!'' He shouted.

''I know you aren't the same newborn me, and my friends ran into the other day! You can stop your lying!''

''The one who can control the blue light?! Where is that one?!'' I asked.

''The one with the blue light? That's me!'' he tried to convince us. as his palms glowed dark blue.

''You may have the same ability as the other newborn, doesn't mean you can match the color of his ability!'' Destiny budded in.

I slowly looked over at Destiny, as her eyes lids were closed softy. I wasn't sure what it was she was doing, but as long as she stayed close by, it didn't matter.

The newborn began to panic as his eyes fell from left to right. I watched closely as the newborn stared at something in the distance.

At first I thought it was me he was staring at but then it slowly became clear that something or someone else was freaking him out more than all of us combined were.

''Who are you looking at?'' I shouted watching as the newborns, body began to shake, his breathing increasing as his lungs worked overtime.

''Please don't kill me!'' The newborn shouted, his hands covering his ears as if something was hurting him from the inside out.

''What's happening?'' Daniel asked, watching him slowly as the newborns violet eyes widened. We all watched closely as he fell to his knees.

''Something is happening to him!'' I replied, my eyes refusing to leave the sight of him.

''Please!'' He begged.

Destiny's eyes opened once more, as the sound of the newborns  beating heart slowly began to slow down, as if something was causing it to stop to manly.

 ''Something's not right.'' She whispered slowly approaching the panicking newborn.

''What are you doing Destiny? I thought I told you to stay next to me!'' I shouted worriedly, watched as she had no intentions back to return back to my side.

I sighed worriedly, as I found myself slowly joining her, kneeling down close to the newborn, as the warmth of her body next to mine fulled my worry.

''What do you hear Dest?'' I asked noticing Destiny's lack of speech, as her attention stayed frozen.

''I can't put my finger on it, but I hear the sound of two beating hearts. One coming from this newborn, and another one a little ways away.'' She answered.

''There's someone else nearby! I can hear the sound of their heart beating!'' She shouted worriedly, panicking eating away at her insides as she got to her feet.

''No!''' NO!'' The newborn kept screaming, as blood slowly oozed from his ears, and down his face.

''Somethings killing him!'' I shouted. My eyes widened as I slowly watched blood drain out from the clone's nose, as it dripped down to his shoulders.

''We need to help him!''Daniel shouted.

''Who knows what could happen to the original if the clone is destroyed!''

Destiny's eyes widened as she watched the clone's body lose more blood, as she felt powerless to do anything. I  slowly held the clones head as I slowly laid down his head down on lap.

The sound of the clones screaming and whimpering were all I could focus on, as I saw the pain and fear in his eyes. He didn't deserve this! No one deserves a fate as cruel as this!

I swear to god Claw! If this has something to do with you! You won't just be walking away, next time our paths cross!'' I screamed.

My eyes fell down at the sigh of the newborns face, as I brushed my hand through his short black hair. His deep violet eyes slowly fading away as the whimpering seceded. 

The clone died slowly in my arms, the blood still pouring and staining the payment.

I dropped my head down in shame as I felt the touch of his cold skin on my hand. He died slowly and in pain. How could this happen? I felt my heart break as I stared down at the cold lifeless body in my arms.

This has to do something with Claw! I know it does! Who else is selfish enough to make themselves a newborn than get rid of them after everything's done and over!

 From what I heard back at the apartment this guy is one of Claw's newborns!. There must be more newborns made if he's willing to just kill one of them when is plan fails!

''He didn't deserve this.'' I whispered as I laid the newborn's body on the cold payment, the blood slowly pouring out and staining his body, leaving dark stains soaked into the dark payment.

''What do we do now?'' Sliver asked, staring at me closely.

''We put UN end to Claw! Without hurting his newborns! I shouted as I slowly got to my feet.

''He needs to pay for what has happened here tonight!''

''My brother has a lot of wrong doings that he needs to pay for!'' Destiny barked, as she returned back to my side.

''Is there anyway you can pick up another heartbeat?'' Daniel asked, as he scanned the area.

I watched closely as Destiny hung her head, the bloody payment burned into her mind, as a fresh pool of blood stained the bottom parts of her shoes.

''The only heartbeats that I can sense is all of yours.'' She replied.

I slowly drew my gaze over at Destiny, as her eyes widened, as they came in contact with me.

''What's the matter?'' I wondered.

''I don't know why, But your heart is UN available to me.''

''What do you mean?'; Daniel addressed Destiny confused at the outcome.

''What do you mean by my hearts UN available to you?'' I asked.

I slowly shook my head as I tried to focus on what was going on. My mind was racing while my body began to shake. 

''I don't understand why this is but I can't pick up your heartbeat.'' She repeated as she turned her body, to the side to stare at me.

''What do you mean?'' I asked her, waiting for her to burst out laughing, to tell me that she was just joking. But the laughing next came. 

''I can't sense your heart beating! It's like it isn't even there!'' Destiny repeated angrily.

I  frowned at the sight of Destiny's face, for she  seemed confused and scared at the same time. I slowly scanned every inch of everyone's body than there faces.

 Everything seemed normal except when I got to Destiny's face, something was very wrong!

My mind raced as a cold wind blew through me. My eyes widened a my body began to shake, it felt cold and sinister as i tried to ignore what was flowing through me. 

It felt like death had just crossed through my body, past my veins and out again.  

I felt my mouth go dry as i slowly watched Destiny back slowly away from me, the pain in my chest increasing as I wondered what was happening! 

She looked at me with wide eyes as I slowly held my hand out to touch her, tell her everything was alright, and that she was probably just tried from using her ability too many times.

'Get away!'' She barked panic, and fear written all over her body, as sweat rolled down her face. She was terrified.

''What's wrong?!'' I asked her  tears forming in my eyes as my body broke, as the reflection of my once best friend. 

''Somethings not right with you Hunter! Don't make me explain, but I sense something not right!'' 

''What do you mean Dest?'' I asked.

She paused for a second as if her body needed tons of strength just to blurt out the sentence. The terror on her face slowly worsened for her gaze wasn't on me anymore.

It had moved to something standing either behind me or next to me. I could see the blackness of the image staring back at me through Destiny's crimson iris.

The black creature stared at me for a second as it slightly vanished into the air, a chuckle of evil escaping through my mind as my body stopped. I turned my attention back to the terrified Destiny, as her breathing appeared back to normal.

''You want to tell me what's going on?'' I repeated. ''Nothing.'' She whispered.

''Destiny! Don't lie to me! I saw the same creature you did! There's something wrong, and your not telling me!'' I barked.

She paused once more as a heavy breath escaped from her mouth, as eyes now filled with revenge, and rage. '

'I'm sensing a cold presence from you, Something I never want to feel ever again!'' She cried covering her cold shoulders with her arms, as if the situation disgusted her.

''And that would be?'' I asked.

''There's death following you Hunter, cold, black death! And it's come to take your soul.''

................................

The author's comments:

There are many more books in this series. I have finished writing them all, and a new generation is in development right now. Hope you liked reading my novel.

''There's death following you Hunter, cold, black death! And it's come to take your soul.''

My body froze as my mind began to race. I watched as Destiny slowly backed away from me again, the look of fear and terror returning to her face, as her breathing increased. 

She was indeed afraid, And that thing she was afraid of. Appeared. To. Be. Me...

''I don't understand what's happening here Destiny!''

Destiny took another deep breath as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, almost as if she no longer felt safety. The warmth, and color vanishing from her face.

As if some kind of horrible monster was standing in front of her. and not her best friend as it appeared.

''I don't want to talk about this any longer! Just forget it alright!'' She snapped, shaking her rapidly as if to remove a dark substances that was about to reach out and grab her.

Sweat poured down her face as she once more tried to dodge any questions I threw towards her.

My eyes softened as I gazed down at the payment, the cool breeze of the wind blowing past my hair. Before I could even think of what I was doing I reached for Destiny's hand, holding it in mine firmly as if not to let her let go.

''What is the matter with you?'' I asked her, studying her body language as I demanded an answer.

''I hate to interrupt this conversation, but have better things to worry about!'' Snapped Daniel, grabbing onto my arms as Destiny got the change and move away from me once more.

''We need to get out of here, before Claw learns of what happened to his newborn!'' He shouted.

''Screw that!'' I barked. ''Who f*ing cares if he finds out! Isn't that the whole reason as to why we've been standing here!'' I shouted pushing his hand away from mine.

''He must already know what happened! Why else would he end his newborns life! His f*ing plan failed, and he thought he had no better idea but to murder him!'' I barked angrily.

''Who cares what he was thinking! It doesn't matter! What does matter is, that we get out of here now! And be able to fight another day!'' Daniel yelled.

''But what if he really doesn't know?'' Sliver asked as his eyes fell on the dead newborn, blood scattered everywhere as he held his mouth to stop himself from chocking at the horrible sight. ''Maybe we still have time!''

''I honestly don't care whether he knows or not! I have to have a word with my  brother!'' Destiny shouted as she shook the fear and terror off her face.

''I have been waiting for this for a long time! I feel like I deserve this after being dead for a long f*ing time.''

''Not now! We have too leave!'' Daniel shouted once again this time reaching out and grabbing onto Sliver's arm, pulling him to move.

Sliver looked at Daniel and sighed heavily. ''We can't leave yet, There's work to be done here.'' He replied his eyes meeting Daniels angry, and panicked ones.

''You're all going to get every last one of us killed!' Daniel shouted.

''It wouldn't be right to Destiny if we just ran away now!'' I replied watching Daniel closely as I stood at his side. He stared at me for a second than sighed, as he nodded.

''I'm only accepting this because I don't want to see anything happen to you, next time it won't be so easy.'' He replied.

''I knew it! I knew you wouldn't just give up so easily!'' Shouted Sliver a smile appearing on his face, as his eyes focused on Daniel.

Daniels eyes changed from soft, and collected to angry, and vengeful. His eyes focused on the sight of Sliver, as Sliver jumped up into the air happily. 

''Daniel?'' I asked worriedly. My eyes following on Daniel as he made his way over to Sliver. His teeth clenched in anger as blood appeared rolling down the corners of his mouth. Something was angering him, and that thing was Sliver.

''You thought I wouldn't give up! Because you wouldn't! Because you think you're me!''

''You think just because you were made fro me, that we are exactly alike!'' All happiness vanished from Slivers face as he now stood frozen, watching like a statue as the angry Daniel approached him.

''I just thought. That since we are kind of like the same, that I could convince you to stay and be with us.'' He replied softly.

''You know what Sliver! We are not the same person, and we never will be! You're a part me, that was never meant to exist!''

''You're memories, you're feelings! What you think inside your head! Belongs to me! You were never supposed to have been born!'' He barked spit flying from his mouth, as his hands turned into fists. 

''Because of you! And all your mistakes as a horrible newborn! My brother is going to die!'' He shouted in burning anger.

He paused for a long while as his eyes widened in shock, as those words escaped from his mouth. I slowly turned my head around to stare at him as I tried to kick those words out of my memory.

I slowly found my way in front of Daniel as my light purple eyes met his sad blue ones. ''What do you mean Axel's dying?'' I asked softly, my hand reaching out for his as he glared at me.

''What's wrong with Axel?'' I repeated. Daniel's eyes softened as he let out a big sigh, his eyes falling to the payment as his body straightened.

''I guess the cats out of the bag.'' He replied softly.

''Daniel? What are you talking about? Didn't we all just see Axel a couple of days ago, What are you going on about, that's he's going to die?'' I asked worriedly.

''It happened shortly after Dakota disappeared. I don't know where Dakota is or what is happening to him! But something is happening to him, and because of if Axel is getting sick.''

''Whatever is happening too Dakota is somehow affecting Axel! I have tried to keep this a secret from all of you but it seems I am not the best person at hiding secrets.'' He said a small laugh escaping his mouth.

''His newborn is missing?'' Destiny asked, her eyes wide in shock at the new  source of information.

''He was with us a few days ago!'' She said surprisingly.

''Yeah but he ran after shortly after him, and Daniel got into an argument.'' I replied sadly.

'' Oh, lovely! You just had to open your big, fat, mouth didn't you?!'' Destiny shouted at Daniel.

''You just dug your brother into his grave by getting into an arrangement with his newborn!''

''I thought you were supposed to be the brain of the group! How did you not figure this out sooner!'' Destiny shouted, fire glowing in her eyes, as she couldn't help but approach Daniel.

''Don't you dare start this!'' Daniel shouted towards Destiny. ''I would never put my brother's life in danger on purpose!'' He replied.

''I think you would! I mean who really knows what you're capable of! I only just met you a few days ago! and I even told you that I didn't trust you!'' She shouted, her face inches away from his.

''Destiny! Daniel! Back off of each other!'' I shouted as I quickly ran in front of them, holding my arms out in front of them, to stop them from getting anymore violent.

''This isn't the time or the place to be arguing!  We can't lose our trust in each other now! We're not out of danger yet!'' 

Daniel sighed as his face softened. ''I'm sorry Loves.'' He replied, his eyes dropping. ''I didn't mean to shout at you.'' He said softly.

''Axel's sickness is getting worse each day Dakota's gone! And its just tearing me apart and I don't know what to do! But lashing my anger out on you isn't fair.'' He replied.

Destiny's face softened as she sighed, She smiled as she slowly approached Daniel her hand on his shoulder.

''I understand how you must feel right now. But listen to me. You need to remember that you can't let this entire situation tear you apart. You're brother is going to be fine! I know he will!'' She shouted.

''I hope the same for your brother as well.'' Daniel replied a smile appearing on his face, as both his and Destiny's eyes met.

''As for you Sliver, I still think you should just do us all a favor, and just disappear.'' He snapped.

''Daniel!'' I barked.

''I hate to interrupt all the drama, but I hear you've all been searching for me!'' Replied a mysterious male voice.

''We've been waiting for you!'' Destiny yelled as she slowly turned around, her eyes meeting the blackness of three dark figures.

''Didn't you learn that  It's rude to keep a lady waiting!'' She said flashing a smile at the strange dark figure. The streetlight slowly felt dim as the figure's face grew into a white smile. His eyes glowing a white color has he chuckled.

''I'm sorry my dear! How rude of me! But I really did have a good reason! Someone else needed my attention.' The figure replied.

''I think you all are familiar with him? A newborn named Dakota? I believe he's the newborn of a certain someones younger brother?'' He asked.

Daniel's eyes widened as he dashed into a run. His eyes wide with fury and his face red as his temperature increases.

''I am going to kill you!'' He shouted, launching himself at the figure. 

A puff of smoke surrounded Daniel as he shielded his eyes. He clenched his teeth in pain as fell to his knees, the feel of the cold payment on his skin.

''Gotta to be faster than that!.'' Replied the figure as a puff of smoke appeared and the figure vanished.

''There's no point fighting him guys! He'll just keep doing his teleportation!'' Destiny shouted as her eyes met the figures.

''He's just a coward! Rather play games than fight us!''

''That's not very nice Destiny!'' shouted the figure, a wide smile on his face as he leaned his body on a metal street pole.

''I must admit that games are more fun than fighting but what's one little game right?!'' Anyway! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity of teaching your friend a little  lesson!''

''The queen isn't too happy that you and your friends have been running around town breaking her rules!''

''You all understand why this must be the way it is! Don't you? We caught hold of your little friend and decided to teach him a lesson while we had the change! I assure you that he is not dead! Maybe a few cuts and broken bones but not dead.''

''How dare you!'' I shouted as images of Dakota being hurt popped into my head.

''Your brother getting sick was just a little bonus! The queen knew that by tying Dakota's life to your brother that it would make you want to come out and fight! And look here you are! She was definitely right!'' The figure replied, a big smile on his face as if he enjoyed talking about what he'd done to Dakota.

This guy is crazy!  I thought as I watched him, Destiny and Sliver just inches away from me.

''My brother is dying! Whatever you did you need to stop playing your twisted games, and end it!'' Daniel shouted, as he slowly got off the ground dusting himself off as he held his injured bleeding arm.

''But Daniel! Games are so much fun!'' He snapped as he continued to wine like a little baby. ''Besides, undoing magic isn't my specialty.''

''But I can take you to see the queen! If you're that eager to have the spell removed! I can't promise that you won't get a little punished!''

''You've all been a couple of naughty vampires!'' He replied bursting out into a mad laughter as Daniels eyes softened at the options presented.

''We don't give a crap about how upset your queen is! We will fight before we ever come quietly.'' I shouted.

''No. We won't.'' replied Daniel as sadness filled his face, as tears formed in his ocean blue eyes.

Did he really just say that he wouldn't fight anymore? I don't understand? I thought as I watched Daniel closely.

''Daniel! We need you to stick with us! We can't do this without you!''

''I can't! How can I stay with you!'' He replied.

''My brother is dying and If this is the only way to help him! I have to do it!''

''Great choice Daniel! Who else wants to join him?'' The figure asked, smiling as Daniel came towards him.

''Just my advice but I would advise that your clone comes with you!. We wouldn't want your clone to suffer as well as you.'' The figure replied his eyes staring straight at Sliver, whose face fell silent as he stared around.

''Sliver?'' Daniel asked, sadness and shame written on his face.  ''I- I won't leave Hunter's side!.'' He said as he walked slowly up to my side. I flashed him a smile as my eyes met his. 

''Thank you so much!'' I shouted, reaching for his hand. 

''That's not a very good choice Silver. I guess you're going to have to go through uncontrollable pain if you won't come. What a shame.'' The figure said.

''I have one more question!'' I shouted, holding out my hand to the figure. ''Yes?'' The figure said slowly, a sinister smile appearing on his face.

''How badly hurt did you hurt him!'' I shouted as images of Dakota popped into my head. The figure stared at me for a second the turned around, his back facing me.

''He has a few broken ribs and he's lost a little bit of blood! With some treatment he should be fine.'' ''But he won't be like that for long.'' The figure shouted as he grabbed a hold of Daniel's hand, pulling him.

''You just told me you wouldn't hurt my brother if I agree to go with you!'' Daniel shouted, staring at the figure with wide eyes as he tugged on the man's grip.

''I never said that stupid boy!'' I said that you and your brother both have laws that you have broken! It would be better for you to come quietly instead of fighting and maybe the queen will give you a slow death.''

''What you did was against the law and all vampires who brake the laws need to be killed so it never happens again.''

''They can't break the law again if they aren't alive! to do it!'' The figure said, bursting out into a laugh once again.

''I guess if you won't come willingly anymore I'll just have to take you myself!'' The figure shouted as he tugged harder on Daniel's arm.

''Let go of him!'' Destiny shouted, a gust of wind and what looked to be snowflakes shooting at the figure.

Destiny's eyes wandered around as she felt warmth in her hand. She looked up as she saw the face of Sliver. He was holding her hand, a smile appeared on both there faces.

''What just happened!'' The figure shouted as he brushed the snow off his clothing, as snow covered parts of his body and his body began to shiver.

''You two just combined your magic together!'' He shouted as his eyes laid on Destiny and Sliver's hands locked together.

 Daniel smiled as he quickly pushed the figure's hand off his arm, as he ran back over to us. I smiled as I caught his eyes. Thank god he's alright! I thought as a smile appeared on my face.

''Never mess with my friends or our magic ever again!'' Daniel shouted. ''You're more of a pain then I could have ever thought.'' The figure said as he cuffed his hands together.

''You want your friend back! well  take him then!'' He shouted.

My eyes widened as I watched the figure's hands began to glow. The light began to burn my eyes as I tried to keep my eyes on him. 

''What's going on!'' Destiny asked, shielding her eyes from the light.  ''Not sure? Seems like some kind of portal just formed.' Daniel replied, watching as the portal grew bigger. 

''It looks like its getting smaller!'' Sliver said pointing at the white portal. As the light slowly faded my eyes softened as I stared at the figure, there was smoke coming off him as he held a small cage in his hands.

His smile had faded and now he was completely emotionless. He held the cage out in front of him, as the sounds of small breathing filled my ears. 

''Don't tell me,'' I said as I slowly approached the figure. My eyes wandered from the figure to the cage, as I readied myself if he tried anything. The figure stared at me still no emotion as my fingers touched the icy cold metal. 

I slowly held it in my arms as I stared at what was inside it. I gasped as I saw a small little grey and white kitten laying in the cage. My eyes jumped from the figure and back to the kitten.

''What did you do to him!'' I shouted. The figure stayed silent and his eyes wandered from side to side.

I slowly knelt down, landing the cage gently to the payment. I slowly opened the cage as I stared at the small kitten.

The kitten was breathing normally but something didn't seem right, the breathing was slow and shallow, you could hear the small breaths from the kitten. 

''How hurt is he really?'' I tried asking again. The figure once again just stayed silent. 

''How is he?!'' shouted Daniel. ''It's hard to tell!'' I replied.

''He seems fine! But his breathing is slow! I can't tell if there's minor or meager damage!''  ''Hunter! Hurry up and come back before something happens!'' Destiny shouted. I stared over at her and smiled.

''Don't worry!'' This guy doesn't seem to be doing anything anymore!  I don't know what happened but he's just standing there like a frozen statue!'' I replied, as I drew my attention back to the small injured kitten.

I gasped as I felt the feeling of sharpness in the side of my body I attempted to pull out whatever it was but only managed to send more pain through my body as I touched it.

I slowly looked down at my side, as my eyes widened in fear. The was a large white needle sticking out of my side. I clenched my teeth as I watched blood began to roll down the needle, drops dropping down to the payment now staining it.

I felt my mind began to race as my eyes began to get foggy. I heard a sharp sound in my ears as all noises began to fade, as if my ears had just shut down, along with parts of my body.

I slowly felt my body give out as my head hit the hard payment. The last thing I heard was the sounds of Destiny, and Daniel both shouting my name as my world slowly faded into darkness,

Dark clouds rolling over my mind and body as my eyelids closed, my vision blackening.

..................................

The end 

The Burning Hunter: Book 1 Of The Secret Revealed Series



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.