Aliens | Teen Ink

Aliens

By Tgyles28, Republic, Missouri
Tgyles28, Republic, Missouri

It is not 100% good but it's alright.

The year was 1980, me and my friends live in a small town name Healdsburg California. Not a lot of people know that this town exist but if people do know about our town they know that it is weird town. There is a lot of stuff that goes on here, some days people go missing but then they come back a week later thinking it was a different day. A lot of people say that is aliens but some people just don’t care what happens only if they come back. But there was one summer that change everything.

“ Mr. Joseph get off the roof now, You are going to hurt yourself.” The sheriff said

“They are coming! We are all doomed! There will be no one left after they come” Mr. Joseph said.

At this moment me and my friends were just riding are bikes past them. We know that it was just another person being crazy in this town. But we could still hear them while we were riding away.

“We can talk about this when you come down. We don’t want you to get hurt up there,” the sheriff said.

“ There is no where you can hide. They will find us and slider us like pigs.”

“ What do you mean who is coming to get us?”

“ You will never understand even if I tell you.”

Plop

The sheriff on the radio “ Can I have someone come to 124 bluebell street. We had someone fall off the rufe and blaterd on the ground.”

When me and my friends hear Mr. Joseph hit the ground we were just shocked we never had someone do that before.

“John did you hear that?” Jimmy said to me

“ Yeah I did and I didn’t expect him to do that at all.”

“What do you think he was talking about guys?” Mark said

“ It could have meant anything we live in a town that haves a lot of crazy people live in, so there is no telling what is going to happen.” I said

“Let’s just get out of here.” Mark said

So we all went to my house. Out of all my friends I lived in a nice house so we all spent most of are time there. Mark lives in a trailer park downtown They always have people breaking into there house. Jimmy we don’t really know where he lives, he never lets us come over. But we all were still shook up about that man hitting the ground. We didn’t really talk that much really. The only thing we had to say to each other was

“Is everyone still shocked about that man hitting the ground?” I said

“Yeah” Both of them said

“What do you really think he was talking about?” jimmy said

“There is a lot of stuff it can mean” Mark said

“ I know that sarcastic butt, I am being serious.” Jimmy told us

That night we all just stayed at my house. We got over what happened that morning but the only thing that stayed in my head was what was going to come and kill of the population? It was just kept playing through my head over and over. Then something just happened that night  something that we couldn’t explain. There was this light that come down onto Jimmy and we could just explain it . Then he just started to float in the air then he just started to going out the window. We tried to see what was going on when we got out of the house we saw this thing in the sky that it was taking Jimmy into it. After Jimmy got into it it just disappeared out of nowhere.

“What just happened to Jimmy” I asked Mark

I am not for sure but what are we going to tell his mom and dad” Mark said

“ Like for real what are we going to say? We don’t even know what happened to him.”

So me and Mark sat there trying to think of ways to tell his mom and dad a lie because we don’t know what just happened. Then we just had the phone ring the out of nowhere. We were scared to answer it because Mark and I thought it might be Jimmy’s parents.  Then Mark turned out answering the phone but it was too late to get to it. Then We just decided to not sit on are butt’s and try to find Jimmy before anything big happens to him.

But when we got out side we didn’t see anything out there no light or anything. We Looked all around but couldn’t find anything.

“Mark what are we going to do?”

‘I don’t know we need to find him”

“How we already looked around town and we didn’t see him at all”

How about the forest, have we checked in there”

“Why didn’t we think of that?”

So then after we got done with that we made a plan and started looking into the forest. There was a lot of area that we had to cover in a little bit of time. So we split up and tried are best to find Jimmy.

A hour went by since me and Mark have splitted up and I was getting worry. Then the same light that took jimmy came out of the sky again. I started to run torque it as fast as I could. When I got there I saw mark he was going into the up into the light.

“Mark no don’t go into the light!”

Then I had this thought If the light was taking mark and they already have jimmy how about I just join then. So I jumped into the light, I started to go up with Mark. I tried to grab his leg but the light was getting brighter. The next thing I remember was I was in a room. It was just one color. My heart was pumping so much. I didn’t know where I was and that was not the worst part there was a glass mearer on the wall like someone was looking at me.

Out of nowhere to door opened to the room. No one come through it, it just opened up. So I thought of just running out but then part of me just wants to say because I didn’t know where I was. Then a lady came in she didn’t really say anything she just looked at me then pointed to the door then walked out. I was didn’t really know what to think what to do but then I just noticed my legs taking one step forward then another step then before I realized it I was out of the room. The next thing I saw I can’t even explain it to you. It was a whole town. There where people walking around. Then I noticed that were was no sun there. The only thing there was white walls. Everything was white eve the people were wearing white clothing. After I took everything in I started to look for mark. I kept yelling his name and still nothing but when I thought of giving up I saw something I couldn't believe it was Jimmy. I started to yell his name and started to run to  him but he only stayed in one place.