The Short Stories of Bobadilo | Teen Ink

The Short Stories of Bobadilo

June 29, 2018
By Lord-H, Plymouth, Minnesota
More by this author
Lord-H, Plymouth, Minnesota
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Those who beg for mercy are not strong enough to receive it - Lord H


    Bobadilo felt the cold, thick mist cling to his body. Up ahead, he heard a clash of metal, and a loud howl. The smell of dust filled the air and pecies of rubble were on the ground. Out of nowhere, a voice spoke in his head. Look at you. The Voice said. A young boy, destined to become a mighty hero. The mist thickened, and the sene changed.

    They were in a large carvern, filled with soldiers in dark robes. People made of mud were fighting these people. You will defeat armys… the voice said. A section of the mist cleared, and he saw an Irouquis, like himself, batling a giant with one eye. A cyclops. He looked closer and realized something. The Irouquis was him. He was older, stronger, an determined. He watched himself fall. The cyclops lumbured over, and prepared for the final blow…

    Everything changed again. This time he watched a diffrent man on a boat. The boat shook and Bobadilo saw cannons from the nearby shore firing at them. The man ran and lept to the next boat, just as the one he was on gave up and started to sink. And people will worship you long after your death.

    It changed a final time. A wolf with red eyes was attacking a hunting party, led by his dad. The wolf was killing them. Are you ready to face me, The Time Lord?


    Bobadilo woke in a cold sweat. He was in a longhouse, and out a window he could see the sun rising. People were climing out of there furs and were getting ready to work. Some would hunt, some would Prepare meals, and some, like Bobadilo, would work in the feilds. He saw his dad, Haiftull, walk over. ‘Hey Bobadilo. I’m going hunting. See you this evening.”

    Bobadilo’s stomach filled with dread. “Dad, you can’t go! Can you please stay, help me in the feilds or somthing!” He cried.

    His dad chuckled. “Don’t worry.” he said. “You no nothing out there could hurt me.”

    Bobadilo wanted to argue, but he knew it was non-negoitable. “Yeah Dad.” He replied.

 

    Haiftull and his hunting party had found something. They heard the snarling and the grunting. He pulled out his bow and notched an arrow. The other hunters did the same. Then the noises suddenly stopped. “Do you think it left?” A hunter asked.

    “I don't kn-” Haiftull’s sentence was replaced with screaming as a wolf tore through his body. When the wolf finished with him he went to the other hunters. Soon they were all dead.


    Ding dong! Ding dong! The town bells chimed. Bobadilo had just finished his dinner and expected the bells to be dinging to mark the arrival of a big kill from his father. When he got to the edge of the village, he got a big surprise. He saw the whole hunting party lying dead, torn up.

    “When I found them I came here as quick as I could!” A villager cried.

    “What happened to them?” The Village Elder, a small, balding man with a cane, asked.

    “I don't know!” To this the villagers started muttering to themselves.

    “No! Stop!” The Village Elder cried. “We will prepare the defenses! Nothing will bring down us, the Iroquois!”

    “Yeah! The Iroquois!” The villagers cried.


    Bobadilo was crying. His father had just been killed. Why couln’t I stop him? He thought. In the middle of his sorrow he heard the bells ring. Ding dong! Ding dong! These bells were different from the ones before. These were the warning bells.


    Jalon, The man who had found Haiftull, stood at the edge of the town, where some of his fellow villagers were already fighting a wolf. I don’t get it. Jalon thought as he charged into battle. How is 1 wolf beating all of them? This should be easy. Boy was he wrong.


    The Village Elder as surprised. One lone wolf was destroying the whole village. Only one Wolf could… No! The Village Elder thought. It can’t be Evil Wolf. But it had to be. And the Village Elder knew exactly why he was here. He remembered the day…


    The Village Elder walked through the forest. The dream had told him exactly what to do. The exact clearing to go to. When he arrived, he saw a cow up ahead. If he hadn’t had the dream, he would have passed out when he spoke.

    “I see you made it.” the cow said.

    “Yes.” The Village Elder said. “But, I must ask, who are you?”

    “I am Good Brother. I need you help.”

    “Me! Help you! I am honored.” The Village Elder said.

    “I need you to hide me in a cave nearby.” Good Brother asked.

     “I would be honored.” The Village Elder said.

     “Good. Now one more thing. I need you to look out for my brother, Evil Wolf.”

     “I would be honored.” The Village Elder repeated…


     The Village Elder snapped out of the memory when he heard a loud howl. This leaves me with no choice. He thought. If it is Evil Wolf, I must destroy him. Then he went to the cannon he gotten through trade. He shoved a cannon ball inside and prepared to fire.


    Bobadilo and his mother ran out of the longhouse. They ran to see the battle and realized that they were losing. They were debating what to do as they heard a loud bang. They looked up and saw a cannon ball streak through the sky. “Yeah! There's no way anybody could survive that!” Bobadilo cheered. Shilupon and the rest of the town cheered with him. Then the cheers turned into screams. The cannon ball had suddenly turned towards the town. It was heading straight towards Bobadilo. He tried to run but was petrified in fear. Suddenly he was thrown to the ground as his mother pushed him down. She went on top of him, right as the cannonball hit and then the world turned black.


    Bobadilo woke in the forest located near the town. He looked to his left and saw fires burning and screams piercing the air. As he looked to his right he saw his mother. Her body was burned and she was missing an arm. “Mother!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Bo-” She tried to speak in a faint whisper, but failed.

    “Shhh. Save your energy.” Bobadilo said, comforting her. Don’t die. Bobadilo thought. Losing father was bad. Losing the village was bad, and I can’t lose more.


    The Village Elder was scared. He was already retreating from the town. He didn't know if the wolf was hunting him. He didn't want to to take chances. After a few kilometers he stopped to rest. He was catching his breath as the wolf landed in front of him.

    “Hello Elder Jogehloo.” The wolf said.

    “Wolf scum.” The Village Elder replied.

    “Oh, no need for that. Now tell me. Where is the cow?” The wolf asked.

    “Evil Wolf. I thought I recognized you.” The Village Elder said.

    “I don't care if you recognized me! Where is the cow!” Evil Wolf said with force in his voice.

    “Did you think I would tell you?” The Village Elder asked.

    “Yes.” Evil Wolf said as he extended his claws.


    Bobadilo couldn't believe it. His mother was going to die. She was already reaching out, trying to speak, but too injured. Then, in the middle of a breath, she shuddered, and then stopped. Shilupun was dead.

    “Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bobadilo screamed.


    Good Cow was running. He knew that Evil Wolf was chasing him. His old cave was no longer safe. After a bit he found a new cave that was almost invisible, covered in many shadows. Perfect! He thought. He set up some enchantments over it and went inside.

    

    Bobadilo was in shock. He had been running for a bit since his mother died. Eventually he just fell in seer exhaustion. Then he was asleep…


    Good Cow heard some noise. He ignored it, thinking it was an animal, but then he heard it again. He opened his eyes and moved to the edge of the cave and peeked outside. At first he saw nothing, but then he saw a young Iroquois walking through the forest. Good Cow watched him until he disappeared. Anything could be an illusion from that stupid wolf. He had to be careful.


    Bobadilo stumbled through the forest. He was hungry, but couldn’t feel it. He was in too much grief for his mother. He was so lost in thought that he tripped on a stone. When he looked at the stone it started to glow. Bobadilo wanted to touch it. He needed to tou- “Don’t touch touch that!” A voice yelled.

    “Ahhhh!” Bobadilo yelled. He couldn’t believe what he saw. A Cow was standing on 2 legs and was talking to him. “Ahhhhhhh!” Bobadilo screamed again.

    “Don’t worry. It okay.” The Cow said. Bobadilo didn’t listen, and he passed out.

    

    “I don’t know! I don’t know! Please stop!” Village Elder Jogehloo cried. He was tied to the ground, already with dozens of deep cuts on his body.

    “I know that you know. You will tell me or you will die.” Evil Wolf said, as he forcefully swiped off a hand.

    “Ahhhhhhhhhh! Please! Stop!” The Village Elder cried.

    “TELL ME!” Evil Wolf screamed.

   This yell frightened the Village Elder. He told him everything.


    “Where am I.” Bobadilo mumbled. He kept his eyes closed, too tired to open them.

    “You’re safe. Don’t worry.” A voice said.

    “Good. I had a dream that there was a cow and he was talking. It was really weird.” Bobadilo said.

    “Uhhhh, that wasn’t a dream.” The voice said.

    “What do you mean…” he said as he slowly opened his eyes. In front of him was indeed a talking cow. “Ahhhhhh!” Bobadilo screamed.

    “Not again. You're safe, okay!” The cow said.

    “How can I be safe! Stranger danger!” Bobadilo cried.

    “If I was not safe, why aren’t you dead or something!” The weird cow said.

    “I don’t know! Maybe you want to make me help you then kill me.” Bobadilo said.

    “Shhh.” The cow said.

    “What do you mean shhhhhh!?”

    “Just be quiet!”

    “Why?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Shhhhh!”

    “Finally.” A new voice said. “Finally I have found you. After all these years, here?”

    “It’s Evil Wolf. Run!” The cow cried. This time Bobadilo listened.

    “Why are you running Good Cow? I just want to rip you to shreds!” Evil Wolf said.

    “Who’s Good Cow!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Me!” Good Cow/The cow cried.

    “Ohhh! Good Cow! You have a friend. Maybe he will be more tasty than you!”

    “I think he wants to kill both of us!” Bobadilo said.

    “You think!” Good Cow exclaimed.

    “I thought that he just wanted to kill you.” Bobadilo replied.

    “Well th- Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” Good Cow screamed as Evil Wolf landed in front of him.

    “That one still gets you ehhh, Good Cow?” Evil Wolf said. Good Cow was too terrified to answer. “And you have a friend I see? Well you can watch him die first.”

    “What! No no no no no! I’m afraid I can’t let you do that!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Well, what’s stopping me?” Evil Wolf replied as he lunged at Bobadilo.

    “Duck!” Good Cow cried. Bobadilo ducked almost the moment the Good Cow said it. As Evil Wolf soared over his head, Good Cow threw Bobadilo a sword. It seemed as if it had appeared out of nowhere, but Bobadilo didn’t think it was important. As the sword fell to the ground in front of him, and he quickly grabbed it. By now Evil Wolf had stood up and was snarling at both of them.

    “Just because you have weapons, doesn’t mean that you know how to use them.”

    “Good Cow?” Bobadilo said. “He’s right. I’ve never used a sword.”

    “See Good Cow! Soon you will all be dead!” Evil Wolf said as he lunged at Good Cow. Good Cow dodged and slammed a hoof into Evil Wolf’s face. “Ahhhhh!” Evil Wolf yelled.

    “Get him!” Good Cow cried. Bobadilo wanted to help, but was stunned by the battle in front of him. “Get him!” Good Cow cried again. He was engaged in a fight with Evil Wolf, and was losing. Despite his tough hooves, Evil Wolf’s claws and teeth were much more powerful. Bobadilo finally chose that moment to attack. He slowly walked forward and raised his sword and let out a battle cry.

    “Ahhhhhhhhh!” Bobadilo yelled. Evil Wolf looked up and saw the sword coming down. He quickly rolled to the side and brought his claws up to Bobadilo’s face. Bobadilo fell, without a scream onto the ground.

    “Now we can really fight, brother.” Evil Wolf said as a glowing red sword appeared in his hand.

    “Bring it on.” Good Cow replied as his hooves glowed green.

    “Ahhhhhhh!” They both screamed as they charged into battle.


    Bobadilo awoke on the ground, in the middle of the night, with his head throbbing. He reached up and felt his head covered in a wet substance. He looked at his hand and realized that it was blood. He tried to remember what had happened. Something about a… cow? He thought. And a wolf and a fight. Suddenly all the memories came back to him. “Good Cow!” He realized. “He could be in trouble!” Suddenly there was a rustling sound in a bush. “Who’s there!” Bobadilo cried. He picked up his sword. “I’m warning you, I’m seriously armed!” as he said this, a man emerged from the foliage. The man was not much older then himself, but was much taller. The man was clothed very similarly to Bobadilo, but like his father, had eagle feathers on his head.

    “Oh no!” The man suddenly said. “I’m sorry, I thought that you were a animal.”

    “You hunt animals?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Yup. You’ll be surprised on how easy it is!” He said.

    “My fater was a hunter to.” Bobadilo said.

    “I’m not suprsed. It gets good money for our village.” The man replied.

    “A village! Can you bring me there!” Bobadilo said.

    “Definitely! Follow me!”


    “Who’s that?”

    “I wonder what he’s doing here.” Many voices murmured there distrust about Bobadilo. Bobadilo just kept walking forward with his head down. He felt different, even though they were all Iroquois. Finally they arrived at a longhouse at the end of the road. They both walked inside and found an elder sitting on the ground.

    “Hello Hogajet. I see that you brought someone new with you today.

    “Yes Jocub. I found him in my hunt through the forest. At first I thought he was an animal, but when I got a closer look I realized that he was Iroquois.” The man that Bobadilo now knew as Hogajet said.

    “Well then young Iroquois, what is your name?” Jocub asked.

    “My name is Bobadilo. My village was destroyed by a Wolf who called himself Evil Wolf. I managed to escape and ran into a walking cow. We started to bicker until Evil Wolf found us. We fought, but I was knocked unconscious. When I awoke, they were gone. Then Hogajet found me and we came here.” Bobadilo said.

    “Interesting. Interesting. You go to the medical longhouse. Rest. Eat. Tomorrow I will meet you there. Now go.”


    The next day Jocub visited Bobadilo in the medical longhouse like he promised.

    “Well Bobadilo.” Jocub said. “I thought about your story and have come to a conclusion. You must go. From what I heard, the cow wouldn’t have left you there alone in the forest. That means that the Wolf won the fight and thought that you were dead. He must have left and taken the cow.”

    “How did you figure all that out from such a non detailed explanation?” Bobadilo asked.

    “It’s quite simple. But back to important stuff. Now, come Bobadilo. You can ask questions as we walk.” Jocub said. They then got up and started to walk to the fighting longhouse.

    “Why are we coming here?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Well, if you're going to save the cow, you will need some fighting skills.” Jocub said.

    “Me! Fight! Save Good Cow?!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Yes. Go on in. I’ll introduce you to the instructor.” Jocub said.


    A few days later, Jocub met with Bobadilo again.

    “Have you done your training?” Jocub asked.

    “Yup!” Bobadilo replied. “It’s quite easy. The instructor even says that I’m a natural.”

    “Good. Now you must go and find your cow.”

 

    “Well Bobadilo, this is all the stuff you should need.” Hogajet said. “We have medical supplies, food, weapons, maps, everything that you could need on an adventure!”

    “Good. I hope my training was enough.” Bobadilo said.

    “Don’t worry. It’ll be fine. If you mess up, I’ll fix it.” Hogajet said.

    “We don’t even know where to go!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Actually, I found some wolf tracks by the scene.”


    “See those tracks? They're heading west, to the Appalachian mountains.” Hogajet said.

    “We have to move quickly. They have a large head start.” Bobadilo said.

    “Come on then! Hurry!”

    

    “Can we stop yet Hogajet? We’ve been running for two days!” Bobadilo said as he stumbled to a stop.

    “I’m sorry, but we have to catch him! I’m sure that he doesn’t need to rest.”

    “But we do!” Bobadilo exclaimed. “Even if we do find him, we’ll be too weak to put up a fight!”

    “Alright. We’ll stop, but only for an hour.” Hogajet said

    “Thank you.” Bobadilo said, as he fell asleep almost instantly.


    “Finally! We reached the mountains!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Look!” Hogajet said. “The tracks lead to that large cave in that mountain!”

    “Now we can save Good Cow, and go back home as heroes!”

    

    “I have waited a long time for this moment Good Cow.” Evil Wolf said as he looked up to Good Cow, tied above the cave floor. “I am going to banish you to the cursed realm. Then when mother recognizes my power she will free me from our curse, and I will go to the cursed realm every day to torture and heal you then torture you then heal and torture and heal and torture again and again and again.”

    “No.” Good Cow croaked. “The Iroquois.”

    “The Iroquois that can’t hold a sword?” Evil Wolf said. “Yeah, I’m real scared! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Now where were we? Oh yes! Goodbye.”


    “There he is!” Bobadilo whispered.

    “It sounds like he’s chanting something.” Hogajet quietly said. Suddenly a dark vortex appeared.

    “He’s going to suck up Good Cow!” Bobadilo cried, forgetting to be quiet.

    “Who was that!” Evil Wolf yelled. “I’m warning you, I will kill you!”

    “I’d like you to rephrase that.” Bobadilo said as he jumped down into the cave. “We will kill you!”

    “Oh? The young Iroquois. I thought for a moment that a real fighter had come to try and stop me.” Evil Wolf said.

    “They did.” Hogajet said as stepped from behind a rock.

    “Oh! A hunter! Yet still, you are no match for me.” Evil Wolf said as he shot a blast of magic. The blast hit Hogajet square in the head.

    “Hogajet!” Bobadilo cried as Hogajet collapsed to the ground.

    “See? None of you are a match for me.” Evil Wolf said as he blasted more magic, this time at Bobadilo.  


    Good Cow watched as Bobadilo and the new Iroquois distracted Evil Wolf. When Evil Wolf finally was looking away from him, he slowly wiggled free of the ropes holding him, but still kept a hoove tied so he didn’t fall into the vortex. Then he swung back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, release! He flew forward, the power of his release slipping him out of his last bond, right as Bobadilo collapsed. Evil Wolf turned behind to check on Good Cow, but was surprised to see two hooves coming straight towards his face. Soon, Evil Wolf was unconscious.

    “Now we teleport home!” Good Cow said cheerfully. He walked towards Bobadilo and Hogajet, picked them up then zap! They were gone.


    Bobadilo awoke on a comfy bed in the medical longhouse. Where am I? Bobadilo thought.

    “Oh! Bobadilo, I see that you're awake!” A medical man said.

    “What happened?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Well, the Cow emerged from the forest carrying you and Hogajet. We immediately brought both of you here. Hogajet himself woke a few minutes ago. He’s already back in the forest, hunting animals.”

    “That’s all?”

    “Well, the cow himself didn’t tell anything that happened, and truthfully I was hoping that you’d know.”

    “Well thanks anyway, but I’m going outside.” Bobadilo said.

    When he went outside he heard a voice. “Bobadilo! Bobadilo! Come quick!” Hogajet cried.

    “What is it?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Wolf tracks. Heading this way.” Hogajet replied.

    “Anything else?” Bobadilo asked.

    “No.” Hogajet said, but Bobadilo could tell he was lying. It’s probably not important. He thought.

    “We have to prepare! I’ll tell the village!” Bobadilo said.

    “It’s too late.” Hogajet said. Bobadilo looked behind him and saw the village under attack by a wolf.


    “We have to hurry!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Already on it!” Hogajet said. He was already running towards the village.

    When they reached the first longhouse they met Good Cow running towards the explosions.

    “There you are Bobadilo! When the battle started, I went to the medical longhouse, but you weren’t there!” Good Cow said.

    “Don’t worry. I was talking with Hogajet by the forest.” Bobadilo said.

    “Well we have to hurry or Evil Wolf will destroy the entire village!” Good Cow exclaimed.

    “Got it!” Bobadilo said.

    Good Cow, Bobadilo, and Hogajet ran farther into the village. Suddenly from a rooftop above, Evil Wolf landed in front of them.

    “Hello Good Cow.” Evil Wolf said. “You know Good Cow, it really isn’t nice to knock someone unconscious, and then leave them to die in a cave, where a vortex to the cursed realm is waiting to suck someone in.” Evil Wolf said.

    “Well, you were the one who created that vortex.” Good Cow said as he winked to Jocub who was sneaking behind Evil Wolf.

    “You fool.” Evil Wolf said as he jumped to dodge Jocub’s blade. When he landed on the ground, he blasted a wave of magic that knocked everyone to the ground, except for him. Then he lunged at Good Cow who just barely managed to fight back. When Bobadilo got up, he noticed that Jocub and Hogajet had been knocked unconscious. No worries. With my training I should be able to win. He thought as he leaped at Evil Wolf with a sword in his hand. Evil Wolf dodged and pulled a sword out of thin air. He then blasted Good Cow through a longhouse, and lept at Bobadilo.  

    “Now Bobadilo, say goodbye.” Evil Wolf said as he launched a quick slash. Bobadilo parried and stabbed at Evil Wolf’s stomach. Evil Wolf jumped to the side and feigned an attack on Bobadilo’s right. He fell for it and would have been killed, but Good Cow punched Evil Wolf in the head, so Bobadilo was hit with the flat side of the sword. Bobadilo slid down the rough path and stopped by unconscious Jocub. In Jocub’s hand he saw a book with a feather in it. When he looked at the page with the feather Bobadilo knew what to do.

   “You just never give up huh Good Cow?” Evil Wolf said as he engaged in a fist fight with Good Cow.

   “Finally! You're right about one thing Evil Wolf!” Good Cow said. Then, Bobadilo took two of Hogajet’s arrows and threw them at Evil Wolf. His aim was true and he shot Evil Wolf into the wall.

    “What are you doing?!” Evil Wolf cried.

    “Ekllew, Navaj, trimcol, icfolce, trum!” Bobadilo read from the book.

    “No! No! No! This can’t be happ-” Evil Wolf’s cries were cut short, by a dark vortex leading to the cursed realm sucking him up.

    “Yeah!”

    “Bobadilo did it!”

    We’re saved!” All the villagers cried there cheers of encouragement, for Bobadilo had just saved their homes, family, and everything they cared about.


    “Well Bobadilo, I see that you saved our village.” Jocub said after his recovery from the battle.

    “Yes. I just wish could’ve saved my own.” Bobadilo said.

    “Oh, but you did.” Jocub said.

    “What?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Well, I am asking you, will you join our village?” Jocub said.

    “Duh!” Bobadilo said. “I have so many questions, like-”

    “Well then, chose your question wisely, for I will answer one. I have work to get to.” Jocub said.

    “Why did you have a book of spells?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Well, if you have a magic problem, I’m the one to talk to.” Jocub answered.


    “Finally!” Evil Wolf cried. He had been pulling on his chains for months and had finally pulled it a crack. “Someday, I will be free.” He struggled a little more. “Someday, I will come back and kill you first, Bobadilo, you.”


    “Good Bobadilo! Good job!” The sword instructor said. “You amaze me sometimes with how much your skill has increased!”

    “Well, my dad was a hunter.” Bobadilo said.

    “That can’t be it. You have the skill of a warrior.” The instructor said.

    “I just hope it will be enough.” Bobadilo said.

   Bobadilo was a good man. He was part of the Iroquois in the tribe Cayuga. At the moment it was 1592, in European/Iroquois occupied New York. He already had the adventure of a Lifetime where he had met Good Cow, his best friend.  At the moment, his friend Good Cow was at Lake Ontario, for some time to relax. So for a few days he was all alone, like a patch of grass on a rocky field. Though when he was patiently waiting for Good Cow to come back, something extremely unfortunate happened.


    Evil Wolf howled in pain, yet also delight. This was painful, yet effective way to escape the cursed realm. Suddenly, he was no longer chained to the blank, rocky ground of the cursed realm, but standing in a large, pine forest. “Now Bobadilo,” Evil Wolf cried. “I’m coming back!”


    It was June, the morning after the day he did the Sun dance. Bobadilo woke as the sun started calling to him. He looked to the sky and saw clouds gathering above. “There must be a storm brewing! Guess that means I don't have to water the corn today.” Bobadilo said, chuckling.

    Later that day, Bobadilo went out hunting but, he had to go home due to the storm that was getting very severe. When he got close to his home he saw a big flash then heard a huge crack of thunder “Oh great cows of the fields!” Bobadio cried. “That was my home!” When Bobadilo got to the wreckage of his home he tried to see if there was anything that he could salvage. No. Nothing. The whole house had been vaporized into a big black smudge on the ground. Only Sky Woman had the power to do that. Well there was Evil Wolf, but he had been taken care of. “I should probably ask Jocub for some help…”


    “Hey Bobadillo!”

    “Hey Hogajet!”

    “What brings you back to the town?”

    “I’m looking for Jocub.”

    “Well he should be in his longhouse.”

    “Thanks!” Replied Bobadilo. As Bobadilo approached the home of the Elder, someone ran into him.

    “Hey! I don’t recognize you!” The young man said.

    “I live in the forest.” Bobadilo said.

    “Oh. Well my name is Horil-” The man sentence was cut short when a huge gust of wind blew him off his feet and into the air.

    Bobadilo was thrown through the air! He looked down and he could just barely see his homes smudge in the center of the forest. He started to go even faster and soon he was flying over Lake Ontario. Bobadilo started to get worried when the Great Lakes had disappeared behind him, and the only thing that he could see was forests and an occasional trading post. Then suddenly the wind stopped and Bobadilo was falling and screaming on the top of his lungs! He crashed through some trees and started to fall into unconsciousness…

    

    “Bobadilo! Bobadilo! Wake up!” A voice said.

    “Uhh. Who are you?” Bobadilo asked.

    “It's me! Good Cow!” Good Cow said.

    “Good Cow? I thought you were at Lake Ontario!” Bobadilo exclaimed as he opened his eyes.

    “I was, but I saw you flying through the sky so I followed.” Good Cow said.

    “I don't think that I can stay awake.” Bobadilo replied.

    “Don't worry. I'll make camp you rest.” Good Cow said.

    “OK.” Bobadilo said.


    Good Cow sat on a stump watching Bobadilo. Staring down at him he remembered the first day they had met. They had been fighting and bickering, until his brother had kidnapped him. Suddenly some paws grabbed him from behind. He looked up and saw that it was Evil Wolf. He tried to warn Bobadilo, but Evil Wolf kept his hand on his face. Then Evil Wolf muttered a few words and looked exactly like Good Cow. He then picked up Good Cow and threw him far into the forest. The last thing Good Cole saw before he blacked out was Evil Wolf smiling at him.


    The next morning breakfast woke Bobadilo from his slumber. He smelled beans, squash, rabbit meat, and a little corn pudding. “Good morning!” Good Cow said cheerfully.

    “Uhh. Good morning Good Cow. How's breakfast going?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Oh, it’s doing good. Want some?” Good Cow asked.

    “Yeah, I'll have some.” Bobadilo said.

    “Good, now I think I know where we are.” Good Cow said.

    “You do?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Yeah‍‍‍‍‍. Anyway last night I did some scouting and found a village. They claim that they are Crees.” Good Cow said.

    “Crees? That's a long way from home.” Bobadilo said.

    “Well I was thinking we could ask to stay there for a bit.” Good Cow said.

    “I don’t know…” Bobadilo said.

    “Ahh, come on! I'm sure it will fine!” Good Cow interrupted.

    “Oh all right! Just be careful.” Bobadilo agreed.

    “Oh you're just being dramatic. Come on.” Good Cow replied. Then he watched impatiently as Bobadilo take some rabbit meat for later and headed into the forest.


    “Good Cow! I thought you said that he town was close!”

    “I know! It was close before!”

    “Hey. Does that rock look fami-”

    “Stop! Don't move! Put your hands up!” Someone from the hunting party that just emerged.

    “Ahhhhhhhh!” Bobadilo screamed.

    “I said put those hands up! You are now our prisoners! You have no right to scream!”

    “Ahhhhhhhh!” Bobadilo screamed again.

    “Oh you guys are hopeless! Boys, you know what to do.”

    “Yes sir!” The other members of the hunting party said. Then they walked to Good Cow and Bobadilo, raised their fists and punched them so hard they both fell unconscious almost immediately.


    Good Cow awoke on the forest foliage. He remembered what Evil Wolf had done, and knew that Bobadilo was in danger. He quickly ran to the camp and saw that it was empty. He also saw tracks leading to a nearby town. He stood there for a bit, until finally he had a plan.

    

    Bobadilo awoke upside down, and ahead he saw a town. In that town he saw a fire. The chanting told him it was a sacrificial, and he knew what the sacrifice would be. “NOOOOOOO! I'm too young to die!” He yelled.

    “Shut up! You’re perfect to die so be quiet!” One of the guards snapped at Bobadilo.

    “Alright. I suspected that this day would come! Throw me in the fire! I wi-”

    “I said, SHUT UP!”

    “OK, OK, I am!”

    Finally when the party reached the fire there was a huge gasp!

    “What have you done?!” The tribe leader bellowed.

    “Done? I've brought you food, and someone to sacrifice, that's what!” The leader of the hunting party yelled in response.

    “Eat him! How could you? How about we sacrifice you to!” A look of confusion swept upon the party's leader, as if he just realized what was happening.

    “What! But, no I’ll, we'll, no, please, NOOOOOOO!” The leader of the hunting party stuttered.

    “Throw him him in and release the the cow!” The tribe leader yelled.

    “YEAH!!” The crowd yelled. Bobadilo was horrified on how they killed their fellow villager just like that. But the worst of all was how Good Cow participated. Good/Bad Cow killed the villager like a wolf.

   When the villager was consumed by the fire and was just a pile of ash, the villagers looked at Bobadilo with a hunger for blood in their eyes. “And now!” There leader yelled. “That other human!”

    “Nooo! Save me, Good Cow!” Bobadilo yelled.

    “I am not Good Cow.” Fake Good Cow said in a very deep voice. “I am, EVIL WOLF!!!!” Then Evil Wolf’s cow disguise fell off and he looked just as Bobadilo remembered him.

    When the villagers picked Bobadilo up into the fire, he just stared at Evil Wolf until his vision blacked out.


    When Bobadilo was thrown in the fire he remembered he things from his past. He heard his mother calling him to dinner. He saw Jalon bring his father to their house, his body all torn up, by the wolf. He saw the fires consume his mother. He heard his screams when he saw his mother's burnt body, to weak to speak. He saw Good Cow runout of the foliage, both fearing the wolf chasing them. He saw Evil Wolf being pulled into a vortex, banished from his own hands.

    He saw his house being blown up. He saw Hogajet greeting him at the entrance of the town. He heard the wind blow through his hair as the wind carried him away. He heard Good Cow waking him after he fell. He smelled the scrumptious breakfast Good Cow had made. He saw the hunting party capture them. He saw the villagers eat there friend. He saw Good Cow turn into Evil Wolf. Then he only saw flames, flames, and flames.


    Good Cow watched from the trees above. He saw the leader of the hunting party being sacrificed by the villagers. He was nervous, but when he saw them pick up Bobadilo, that was the last straw. When Bobadilo was thrown in, he used the magic that he didn't want Bobadilo to ever see. He channeled his power and created an illusion, and when everyone was turned around, he used his power to lift Bobadilo through the air. Next he jumped down and started to attack.

    

    Bobadilo awoke to a loud yell from below. “It's a cry wolf! It's a cry wolf!”

    “What happened?” Bobadilo wondered out loud. He looked below and saw some unconscious bodies. The only bodies standing were Good Cow and Evil Wolf. They were battling in a perilous battle. They both had picked up swords from fallen men. He saw Good Cow slash, stab. Stab, slash, the only attacks the peaceful cow knew. But no matter how quick Good Cow attacked, he could not get past Evil Wolf’s defenses. After a few minutes of this continuing, Evil Wolf feigned an attack on Good Cows left, he bit into Good Cows neck.  Good Cow let out a scream and was quickly thrown aside by Evil Wolf. “NOOOOOO!!!” Bobadilo yelled. Evil Wolf looked up and snarled at Bobadilo. He jumped down and drew out a sword. Yet he couldn't help but notice the blood red sunset.

    “Soooooo. You want to attack me ehh? I warn you if you fight, you will have the same fate as your friend.” Evil Wolf said.

    “No. It is you that will meet a terrible fate, not me.” Bobadilo replied to the threat. “We will see.” Then Evil Wolf lashed out at Bobadilo with his sword. Bobadilo blocked and did a quick slash outward, but Evil Wolf parried and threw an attack of his own. Soon the swords were moving so fast, that if anyone saw they would not be able to to keep track of the blades.

   

    Does Evil Wolf ever get tired? Bobadilo thought. The battle had been going for 10 minutes and Evil Wolf, despite already fighting Good Cow he was breathing normally. Unlike Bobadilo who was breathing in short, ragged breaths. Now Evil Wolf was the pushing him back, until Bobadilo was almost standing back to back with a house that was being consumed with flames. As Evil Wolf slashed with his sword, Bobadilo ducked and the sword cut through the house. They both looked up in surprise, and saw the house fall on top of them.


    Good Cow awoke to a throbbing in his neck. What happened? Good Cow thought. He remembered battling Evil Wolf but after that he only remembered darkness. Then he remembered. Bobadilo! He thought. He looked around and saw a leg under a house. He ran over and saw that it was indeed Bobadilo. He pulled Bobadilo out and stumbled around looking for a transport away. He finally found a horse and cart. He put Bobadilo in the back and put the horse in a trot through the night. About 1 ½ kilometers he heard a loud howl. “I’m coming for you Bobadilo!” Scared from the noise, Good Cow sent the horse into a gallop. The noise and speed also awoke Bobadilo.

    “Wha, wha, happened?” Bobadilo asked.

    “A lot of things happened, but I advise that you rest.”

    “Alright, Good Cow.”

  

    Evil Wolf limped down the road. His nose told him that they had gone this way, on a horse and cart. He knew he would not be able to catch them in his condition. He thought for moment, for a way to catch that pesky Iroquois… ah ha! He knew just the way. Evil Wolf stood still for a moment then tilted his head back and howled into the night. In the distance he heard the answering call. Soon Bobadilo would be his, soon.


    Good Cow heard another howl in the night. After hearing some more howls, he went on high alert, listening and looking in the darkness. After a few minutes he woke Bobadilo so he could focus on driving. When he looked back on the road, he saw two small glows up ahead. At first he thought that it was from a deer, but when he heard the loud snarl he knew better.

    

    When Bobadilo heard the snarl he knew there was trouble. “It's Evil Wolf! Good Cow cried. That's not Evil Wolf! That wolf is brown, not gray. Bobadilo thought.

    “Good Cow! It’s n-” there was a thump as the cart hit a rock, and Bobadilo fell out, right into the jaws of the wolf who bounded away, leaving Good Cow alone.

    Bobadilo struggled to get out of the wolf's jaws. I need to get back to Good Cow! Bobadilo thought. I know how… Bobadilo pulled out the dead rabbit that he had been saving. I hope this works. He thought then threw the rabbit up the road. Almost immediately the wolf dropped Bobadilo and ran towards the rabbit. Hardly believing his luck, he slowly backed away, when he was almost ready to run, there was a huge green glow from the wolf. The wolf froze for a moment, then bounded towards him.                            

    “Thank you.” The wolf said telepathically.


    Good Cow had been looking for Bobadilo for a few minutes. He had recently discovered that Bobadilo was missing so he had turned back despite the danger. After a long while of searching, he finally, he saw Bobadilo walking with the wolf.  Good Cow pulled out his bow in alarm. Bobadilo shook his head. “No need to be afraid. Evil Wolf put some control spell on him. He also says that Evil Wolf is heading this way.” Bobadilo said.

    “It's true”  the wolf confirmed.

    “He speaks telepathically?” Good Cow asked.

    “Yes. But we should go.”

    “I agree. Let's go.”

    

    Evil Wolf was outraged. The Iroquois had escaped again! He had even befriend that new slave! At least when they spent their time befriending people, he had completely healed! Now he was ready to face the still weak Iroquois and destroy him once and for all!


    “He is coming!” The wolf telepathically yelled.

    “Coming! I thought that he was weak!” Bobadilo asked in response.

    “He was, but he healed.”

    “How can he heal?” Good Cow said. Just pretend that you don't know, and they think that you don't know. Good Cow thought.

    “AAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!” There was a big howl through the wind.

    “Go faster!” Bobadilo yelled.

    “There's something up ahead!” The wolf telepathically yelled.

    “It's a shed! I'll head towards it!” Good Cow cried. He steered the horse to the right, which is where the house was, and stopped it in front of the shed. They all jumped out. “Run horse, run!” Good Cow whispered. Evil Wolf was so close they could hear his breathing. The horse bolted off, and Bobadilo, the wolf, and Good Cow ran into the shed, right into the owner.

    “Now who do you think you are?”

    “I'm sorry. Just the wrong door.” Bobadilo said.

    “I know that's not true. The nearest village is 5 kilometers from here. There's no other shed or village for another 12 kilometers.” The old man said.

    “Good point. We got lost?”

    “Get lost! I know why you're here. I heard the howl. You have something to do with that darn, gray, big, wolf.”

    “Alright the truth is that we were being chased by Evil Wolf, the wolf you described. I was also wondering if we could rest here for the morning. We've been up all night.”

    “Hmmmm. All right. But just tonight and tomorrow. No exceptions. Got that?”

    “Yes. Thank you.”

    “Your welcome. NOW GO!” The old man yelled.

    “OK. Sheesh.” Bobadilo replied.

    

    Evil Wolf had lost them. His nose picked up no scents. He knew that they had escaped. He had turned back a while ago. Finally he approached a shed. There is someone inside. He thought. He opened the door and peeked inside. He saw no one. He also saw that there was hunting gear missing, but his nose still told him that someone was inside. Then he heard a yawn and saw Good Cow walk sleepily to get a drink. Brother. If he is here, then that Iroquois is here to. I do not have the strength to take them together... But if I summoned enough wolves I could.


    “Wake up!” A gruff voice said.

    “Is it sunset already?” Bobadilo asked in a sleepy tone.

    “Yes it is. So ge-” he tensed. “GET OUT! RUN!” They all ran out, confused. When they were just out the blast zone, there was a huge explosion as a lightning blast very similar to the one that destroyed his own house. When Bobadilo ran he finally realized what was actually happening. Evil Wolf was the one who destroyed my home. He also used the wind to bring me here. He mind controlled the leader of the hunting party. Behind them they heard Evil Wolfs loud howl. Hundreds of answering calls shot through the wind. Soon they heard snuffling and snarling behind them. Evil Wolf minions were slowly surrounding them.

    “Run!!” Bobadilo cried after he looked behind him. There were wolves snarling and running behind them. When he looked in front, there were more wolfs.

     “Lightning!” He heard the old man yell. This time the blast was so close that they were all knocked down. Bobadilo and Good Cow could get up quickly. The old man and the wolf on the other hand, could not get up fast enough. “Run! you must stop the wo-” the old man's words were cut short as 7 wolves sprang, and tore him into pieces. The wolf let out a sad howl as he was ripped.

    “Nooooooooo!” Bobadilo screamed. He had become fond of the old man and the wolf.

    “No time to mourn. We must ru-” Good Cows sentence was cut short as Evil Wolf landed in front of him.

    “Brother.” Evil Wolf said in a pleasant voice. “I see we meet again.”

    “Good Cow? Is he your… brother?” Bobadilo asked.

    Good Cow looked embarrassed. “Oh he didn't tell you. Of all people, you would deny, family brother?” Evil Wolf said.

    “Well, uh, I, was. Yes. Yes I did.”

    “Ohhh, and I bet you didn't tell him the other secret?”

    “Other secret? Good Cow! How much things did you hide from me?” Bobadilo asked in a hurt voice.

    “That's all.” Good Cow answered. All of a sudden, Good Cow transformed into a man. “I am Good Brother.”

    “And you?” Bobadilo asked Evil Wolf

    “Yes. I am Evil Brother.” Evil Wolf/brother said.

    “Why are you here?” Bobadilo wondered out loud.

    “Oh, mother can be strict. I just did a small thing, just altered human history a tiny bit! The voi- Never mind. What maters is my punishment is almost over. In thirty minuetes, I will be a God again!” Evil Brother said.

    “No! You can't brother!” Good Brother pleaded.

    “Oh you should care about yourself, brother. We'll see how you are in twenty-nine minutes.” Evil Wolf said. Then the wolves attacked.


    Right when the wolves attacked Bobadilo drew his sword and slashed at Evil Brother. He didn't see what Good Brother was doing, but he was to engaged in the sword battle to see. He tried to get past Evil Brothers defenses, but couldn't. On the bright side he was pushing him back. Soon, a fire started. He didn't know how, he just knew that it was dangerous. Soon trees were falling all over, spreading the fire even faster. He was so distracted by the falling trees, he was the one that was being pushed back. Before he knew it his sword was flung out of his hand. Evil brother smiled. He extended his hand and Bobadilo was trapped on the ground. “I may not have much powers, but I can still keep you here for…7 minutes, so you can be destroyed in an interesting way.

    

    Good Brother had destroyed most of the wolves, but there was still more. The fire that he had made was doing its job well. Most of the wolves had been burned to death, which proved the fires importance. After the last wolf was gone he turned to Bobadilo. What he saw made him smile. His brother was talking to his friend, and didn't notice the tree tipping from the fire. When the tree finally collapsed, it fell right on Evil Brother. He screamed as his body was pinned down.

    Bobadilo, now free from the curse, grabbed his sword and stood up. He was standing over Evil Brother, who was now begging for mercy. He swung his sword once, and ended those begs. Bobadilo turned and ran to his friend. They embraced for a minute. “Thank you Good Brother.” Bobadilo said. Good Brother started to rise.

    “Bye Bobadilo! I will never forget you!” Good brother yelled.

    “Bye!” Bobadilo responded. And soon he was alone, just like the beginning.


    Bobadilo was walking home. It would take a few weeks, but he wanted time to think. When he was nearing his home he heard a voice in the sky. “Bobadilo.” A voice said. Oe that sounded strangly familier...

    “Wait a second, it’s you! The one from my dream!”

    “Yes. I am The Time Lord. You have done an act of great bravery and justice. This moment will  bw remembered. But it wll cause many problems for you in the future.”

    “Wait, who are you? What do you want?” Bobadilo asked, but The ever so strange Time Lord had left.

    Think of normal people. Did you think of Bobadilo? If you did, you thought wrong. Bobadilo has had two mighty adventures! As a plus, he defeated his arch nemesis on his last adventure, Evil Wolf. Also known as Evil Brother. Bobadilo as feeling pretty good about himself, so he got on a boat and sailed to Europe. It was this that sparked the heroism that would be respecded for many years to come.

    

    SPLASH! A huge wave crashed into the deck of the ship. Bobadilo was almost thrown off the ship as a violent wave crashed onto the deck. Uhhhhhhhh. I've been sick before, but never like this. He ran and slipped up to the captain. “I think I'll be more help below decks!” Bobadilo yelled the best he could in his sick form.

    “That's right! You're gonna make me sick!” The captain exclaimed.

    “Thanks!” Bobadilo replied in a sick voice.

    Below decks Bobadilo stumbled to the cabin that he shared with his friend, Hogajet. He grabbed the bucket they kept for emergencies, and let it loose. After he was done he laid down to get some rest. After he was about to fall asleep Hogajet knocked on the door. “Can I come in?” He asked.

    “Yes.” Bobadilo said in a miserable voice.

    “Woah! What happened?” Hogajet asked.

    “I discovered that I don't like storms on the ocean.” Then Bobadilo felt the feeling he got when lightning was coming. “Oh no, not now!”

    “Wh-” Hogajet asked, his sentence being cut short as lightning blew up the ship.


    “Bobadilo! Bobadilo!” A faint voice said.

    “Am the dead?” Bobadilo asked.

    There was a chuckle. “No. You're not dead. You can open your eyes now.” The voice said.

    Bobadilo opened his eyes. “We’re floating on a bed?” He asked.

    “Yes. Yes we are.” The voice said, which Bobadilo now saw was Hogajet.

    “Do you have anything from the ship?” Bobadilo asked

    “Yes. I have two chunks of bread, a map, a telescope, a bottle of water, and a compass.” Hogajet answered.

   “We won't last long.” Bobadilo said. “Do you know where we are?”

   “No. But from the last time I checked on the ship we were nearing Brighton.” Hogajet said.

    “The compass will lead us in the right direction. Right?”

    “Yes. That is what the compass does.”

    “Can we eat now?” Bobadilo asked.

    “It would be risky. Are you sure?”

    “Yes. I'm hungry.”

    “OK.” Hogajet replied.


    “Hogajet! I see land!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “You do? Hand me the telescope!” Hogajet asked.

    Hogajet looked through the telescope and then handed it to Bobadilo. He could see a city. “Is that Brighton?”

    “Yes. Yes it is.”

    “Were saved!”

    Hogajet and Bobadilo had finally reached the docks. “Hello.” A British man said. “Can I help you with anything? It looks like you came from a shipwreck!” He chuckled to that.

    “No we're fine. We just need directions to the king's crown bar.” Hogajet answered in the calmest tone he could manage. Stupid native. He thought.

    “Oh. It's five blocks down, then thirteen blocks to the right, then another eight blocks to the back.” He answered.

    “Thank you.” Bobadilo said.

   

    Bobadilo was confused. They had reached the King's Crown and Hogajet had been in the bathroom for 30 minutes. It didn't help that every once and awhile someone would look at him weird sense he was an Iroquois, not British. “Hey you!” A gruff voice said.

    “Am I bothering you?” Bobadilo asked politely in the best english he could manage.

    The man ignored his question. “Are you Bobadilo?”

    “Yes.”

    “You know what to do boys.”


    Bobadilo struggled to get out of the men's hands. But no matter how hard he pulled, he could not get free. Where is Hogajet? He thought. After walking down some hallways for a bit they came to a dark room. Bobadilo was shoved inside and he heard the click of a locking door behind him. In the center of the room he saw the flicker of candlelight appear. At the other end of the room he could see a hooded man sitting in a chair. After a while of silence the man started speaking. “We are going to ask you some questions. For your own good I advise that you tell the truth.”

    “Okay.” Bobadilo said.

    “Question one. How many Gods have you killed?” The figure asked.

    “One”

    “You were born in the new world.”

    “Yes.”

    “Have you been in the old world before?”

    “No.”

    “Who did you travel here with?”

    “My friend, Hogajet.” At this the man smiled.

    “You are guilty. You will be put to death.”

    “What!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “You killed a god. That's all we need to know.


    Bobadilo was about to give up. He had been tied in shackles and was being led to the ocean. After walking for a bit, something shiny caught his eye. A lock pick! He thought. He quickly tripped and grabbed the pick with his teeth. “Get up!” One of the men snapped.

    “OK.” Bobadilo said in a miserable voice to destroy any suspicions. A few minutes later they neared some cargo crates. He slowly moved his hands and spit the lock pick into them. Then he unlocked his hands, and slowly quickened his paces to catch up with the leader.

    “What are yo-” blam! Bobadilo punched him with all his strength, which was a lot. “Yow! Sputh!” He was spitting out blood and teeth from his mouth. Pow! Pow! Bobadilo had forgotten about the other two men who had pulled out their muskets. He picked up the man who was spitting blood, and used him as a body shield. The man was now screaming, but was silenced as he was shot multiple times by the other men. As Bobadilo got close enough he threw the now dead man onto one of the other men. Then he took his chain and tied them around the last mans neck. He locked the chain on a hook on a crate. The man was stuck. Bobadilo then took his musket and shot the other man. Then he ran to safety.


    “He escaped!” The hooded figure bellowed.

    “Yes my lord.” A servant said fearfully.

    “This is an outrage! If you can't get him, then I will myself!”

    “Lord H, I'm not sure that's safe.” The servant said.

    “You should be worried about your safety. In prison!”

    “What! No, I'll, don't, please, NOOOOOOO!” The servant pleaded.

    “Take him away!”

    “Yes sir!” a man in the corner said. When the two men were away he thought to himself, now to get Bobadilo.

    

    Bobadilo was running through the alleys of Brighton when he ran into someone. “Ahhhh!” The man yelled. Then a look of confusion came on his face and he said “Bobadilo?” Than Bobadilo knew who he was looking at.

    “Hogajet!”

    “Bobadilo!”

    “Why were you gone for so long?” Bobadilo asked.

    “I was being chased! I must have been all over Brighton!”

    “I was captured and put to a death penalty, but I escaped!” Bobadilo said.

    “Good. Now we need to go to France.”

    “France?” Bobadilo wondered out loud.

    “It's another country here in Europe.”

    “Oh.” Bobadilo said.


    “I've grown to hate boats.” Bobadilo said once they reached France.

    “Well this time there was no storm.” Hogajet replied.

    “True. But I don't think I'll be able to ride a boat without remembering that storm.”

    “I agree. Follow me I know a safe spot.”

    

    Bobadilo was awed. Him and Hogajet were standing in front of a looming castle. “Are you sure that we can just walk in?”

    “Of course I'm sure!”

    “OK” Bobadilo said worriedly. As they entered the castle, a woman greeted them. Bobadilo couldn't help but notice the beautiful features.

    “Hello! Hogajet who is this fellow?”

    “This is Bobadilo.”

    “Uhhh, hi.” Was the most intelligent thing Bobadilo could say.

    “Hello Bobadilo! You look like a handsome young man! You truly belong in a castle!” Bobadilo beamed. He was so happy that a pretty lady had complimented him he just started at that beautiful face…

    “Hey why don't you compliment me?” Hogajet whined.

    “Oh you're too good for compliments you handsome fellow!”

    “Thank you.” Hogajet said. Bobadilo hardly noticed there conversation, he was too busy staring at the lady.

    “Oh Bobadilo I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself! I am Madam Béatrix! I know a comfy place you can stay! Please follow me!”


    “Oh here's a good room for you guys! Now I wonder who will have it?”

    “Me Madam Béatrix!” Hogajet said.

    “No me!”

    “No me!” Hogajet argued.

    “Oh you scumbug!”

    “You're scared of the sea!” Hogajet screamed back. Soon Bobadilo and Hogajet were fighting like there life depended on it. After a few minutes they were both unconscious on the ground. Madam Béatrix was standing over them.

    “You would think that my master would learn his lesson after the last time he came here. That love charm works too well! He should have moved but nooooo. And then he'll be all mad at me! That man must learn patience!” She shook her head sadly. “Well now let's bring Bobadilo to the dungeons, if he's so important.”

    

    Bobadilo awoke in a cold, damp room. Is this a dungeon? He thought. All he remembered was a really pretty lady talking. A love charm! He thought. He was outraged. She had made Hogajet and him fight! If only I could escape! He thought.

    

    Hogajet was outraged. “You put the charm on me!” He screamed in rage.

    “Maybe you shouldn't have been right next to him!” Madam Béatrix yelled in response.

    “This bickering is useless. I need to leave. I now know that I can't trust you now.”

    “It was just an accident!”

    “This will show you not to upset your master. Trust me. I learned the hard way.”


    Bobadilo was stumped. He had given up. Then he remembered Brighton and his death sentence, which had taught him not to quit so easily. He looked around the cave again and saw a rat. The rat reminded him of a time a wolf had taken him from Good Cow, his very best friend. He had befriended the wolf with some meat, but he had been killed by Evil Brothers army of wolves. This thought gave tears to his eyes. He was starting to get hungry, so he took out some meat that he had saved from the boat that bring him to France. He took a bite, and was going to take another as thought went into his head. Maybe this rat will befriend me if I give him the meat! Bobadilo threw the meat onto the ground. The rat sniffed it then took a bite. There was a green glow as the rat telepathically said, thank you for freeing me from Béatrixes magic.

    “I need the key.” Bobadilo said

    I will see what I can do.

    

    Hogajet walked threw the forest. He knew there was a town nearby where he could buy a horse and cart. When he could see the town on the horizon, he heard some rummaging through the leaves. “Who's there!” He asked.

    There was some silence. “Hogajet?” A voice asked.

    “Bobadilo?”

    “Hogajet!”

    “Bobadilo! I'm going to that town so I can ride to Flanders.”

    “OK. Let's go!”


    “We need a new leader!” General George yelled to the crowd. They were in an underground cavern, with a large wooden stage in the center.

    “Yeah!” The crowd yelled in response.

    “When Lord H is hunting Bobadilo, we will elect a new leader! Me and the other general, General Ed, will be the cho-” General George was interrupted as the crowd screamed there answer.

    “General George! General George!” The crowd chanted.

    General Ed didn't like this. “Wait! There must be a proper vote! We mu-”

    “General George! General George!”

    “Thank you! Thank you! Now my first command is that we send troops to Flanders, the place Bobadilo is heading to. We must destroy the god killing the Iroquois!”

    “But General! Lord H said that we must not attack Bobadilo!” General Ed protested.

    “Lord H is now a general. I am Lord G. He got lucky when he became lord. He's not even English!”

    “But-”

    “No more buts. I am leader now. General Ed!”

    “Yes.” General Ed said in an unhappy tone.

    “Prepare troops for Flanders. Only kill Bobadilo. Anyone else take as prisoners.”

    “OK.” He said in the grumpy tone.


    “There a town is up ahead!” Hogajet said.

    “Are you sure?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Yes! I see a watch tower!”

    “Let's stay there for the night.” Bobadilo said.

    

    Bobadilo woke in the middle of the night. Or is it day? He thought he saw the light and sound of day. Then he realized. The light was from fire and the noise was from screams and musket shots. I have to help them! He took his musket and went to the window. He saw one of the enemies and shot him. It was a hit. He fired at some more men and killed them to. After a few more kills, he saw a man with many medals on his coat. A general! He thought. He was looking at General Ed. He aimed and fired. He hit the generals leg. He aimed at a more fatal position. He was going to fire and discovered his musket was jammed. Darn it. He grabbed his sword and ran outside. The General stared at Bobadilo with fear in his eyes. Bobadilo raised his sword and brought it down. He was about to cut through the General he felt a pain in his side. He stumbled to the ground and saw a British man smile. Then everything went dark.


    Bobadilo woke and saw a blurry figure above. “Hello?” A voice said.

    “Brighton. Fire? General. Musket. Madam Béatrix.” Bobadilo replied.

    “Uhhhh. Can you hear me?” The voice asked.

    “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

    “You can open your eyes now.”

    Bobadilo remembered someone saying that. “Hogajet?”

    “No I don't think he survived.”

    Bobadilo finally decided to open his eyes. “Who are you?”

    “I am Christopher. We are safe.” When Bobadilo took more of a look around he saw that he was in a comfy bed. Out the window he saw that they were in a different town.

    “Where are we?” Bobadilo asked

    “Shh. Just rest.” Christopher said.

    

    When Bobadilo woke the next time he was alone. He slowly got to his feet and stumbled to the door. As he opened the door Christopher gave a surprised look at Bobadilo. “Why are you out?”

    “I must destroy the ones who did this.”

    “But you must heal!”

    “I know a way.” Bobadilo grinned and looked at the sky. “Good Cow!”

    In the sky there was a rumble. “What?” A voice Bobadilo recognized all too well.

    “Good Cow! I need to be healed and transported to Brighton!”

    “OK!”


    Bobadilo was standing in Brighton. A few seconds ago he was in Flanders, and now he was not. He went to the port that he had entered Brighton in and followed the directions that he received a few days ago. When he reached The King's Crown he went to the room that he had even asked questions in and opened the door. Inside there was… nothing. Just a chair. No sign that anyone had been inside. “Darn it!” He said. He was walking around in anger when he tripped. A hatch! He thought. He pulled on the hatch and a secret tunnel appeared in front of him. He walked through the tunnel and came upon some stairs leading up to a large cave. As the stairs ended he peeked above he saw a cave filled with people. In the center there was a man standing on a stage. From the chanting, he guessed that the man's name was Lord G. Then he waited for a time to attack.

    

    Lord G was giving his speech. General Ed hated every bit of it. The pain in his leg didn't help. He was bored out of his mind, until he saw some commotion. “Lord G! There is an intruder!” General Ed yelled.

    “What! How could there?” Lord G exclaimed.

    “It's Bobadilo.” A hooded figure behind them said.

    “Gene-”

    “That is not my name. I am called Lord H.”

    “We will see. I challenge you!”

    “Good.” Lord H said, pulling out his sword and releasing a cackle, as he moved in for the kill.


    Bobadilo was tiring. He had killed dozens of British, but they just kept coming. Soon, his sword that Good Cow had gave him was thrown out of his hands. The man smiled and brought down his sword. Bobadilo waited for the impact. Clang! There was the sound of two swords clashing together. Bobadilo looked up. “Good Cow!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Yes. Here's a new sword.” Good Cow said.

    “Thank you!” Bobadilo said. We are the army of the Iroquois. Bobadilo thought. We are not much but we can manage.

    

    General Ed was amazed. The swords in the battle in front of him were moving faster than he thought possible. After a few minutes General George's sword was thrown out of his hand. “Please my lord!” General George begged.

    “No.” Lord H ended General George's begs.

    “Thank you Lord H for freeing us from General George!” General Ed cried.

    “General Ed. The foolish General.” Lord H said.

    “Wha, wha, wha, do you, mean?” General Ed stuttered.

    “I mean that you are a coward. As much as I like you I can not have cowards in my inner circle. I am afraid you must die.” Lord H said.

    “No! Please! My leg!” General Ed cried.

    “Those who beg for mercy are not strong enough to receive it.” Lord H said as he brought his sword down.


    Lord H surveyed the battle. He didn't like the odds. Despite his huge numbers, Bobadilo and his Cow were highly superior. He called his guards to him and walked to a tunnel. The tunnel led to the docks, where he could leave to the mainland. As he walked down the tunnel a few soldiers tried to ask him the password. He shook them off. He didn't need to say the password! They should respect their leader more. He thought. At least they're not like Ed. Lord H shook his head in disgust. “Is there something wrong my lord?” A guard asked.

    “No. I am just thinking of fools like General Ed.” Lord H replied.

    “I agree. He was a fool.” The guard said.

    “And General George wasn't?” Lord H asked.

    “Uhhhhhhhh. No?” The guard said.

    “I know about all of you supporting General George.” The guards turned to listen. “I know you have betrayed me.” They all reminded silent. “Let us move.” And Lord H said.

    

    Bobadilo and Good Cow had destroyed the British. They hadn't found Lord H. “Are you sure he went down here?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Yes I am sure we must hurry if we are to catch up.” Good Cow replied.

    “I agree. Let's go!” Bobadilo said.


    Pow! Pow! “There's guards!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “We can take care of them!” Good Cow replied. They ducked behind some rocks and took aim. After they had killed all the guards they rushed ahead. Then they came to an intersection.

    “Which way Good Cow?” Bobadilo asked.

    “It'll take a bit but I can do do it.”

    “Do it as quick as you can!” Bobadilo urged.

    

    Lord H and his guards reached the end of the tunnel. “Which way my lord?” A guard asked.

    “To the left.” Lord H replied.

    

    “Hurry! They went this way!” Good Cow cried.

    “Run!” Bobadilo cried. They ran down the tunnel, fearing that Lord H had escaped. Finally they reached the end of the tunnel. “He's on that boat!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “It's leaving!” Good Cow cried.

    “Hurry!” Bobadilo yelled. As they reached the docks he saw Lord H cackle.

    “So long Bobadilo!”


    Bobadilo was thrown threw the air. “Catch him Bobadilo!” Good Cow cried. As he disappeared into the sky.

    “Good Cow!” But Good Cow was gone. Bobadilo turned around and grabbed a musket on the ground. Pow! He shot down one guard. Pow! Pow! He shot down two more guards. When the guards were all dead he searched for Lord H.

    “Who are you!” The captain cried. Bobadilo decided he was in league with Lord H. He shot the captain and ended his life. He started his search on the boat.

    

    Lord H was hidden. He knew Bobadilo would find him, but he would be ready. His traps were superior. At this he cackled until Bobadilo was lured in.

    

    Bobadilo heard cackling below. He broke threw the floor… and landed on a trapdoor. The trapdoor opened into a pit filled with cobras. Bobadilo grabbed the side of the trap. He flung up and landed on the floor. When he landed a machine came up and started to shoot arrows. Bobadilo dodged the arrows and spied Lord H ahead. He ran up and dodged the traps that activated. As he reached Lord H as he cackled. “Bobadilo.”

    “Lord H.” Bobadilo said.

    “I see that you got past my traps.” Lord H replied.

    “You don't seem surprised.” Bobadilo said.

    “I am not.” Lord H said.

    “I am here to kill you.” Bobadilo replied.

    “I know. But would you kill your friend?” Lord H asked.

    “You are not my friend.” Bobadilo said.

    “Are you so sure?” Lord H said as he pulled of his hood… and revealed himself as Hogajet.

    “Hogajet?” Bobadilo asked.

    “No. I am Lord Hogajet.”

    “Why?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Why not?” Lord H said as he swung out his sword. Bobadilo just barely time to bring up his sword in defense. Once the swords hit Lord H immediately slashed an attack on the right. Bobadilo blocked but was still amazed by the attacks ferocity. All of a sudden he was blocking again from another attack. After the last attack Bobadilo tried to launch an attack of his own, but realized that he couldn't, without Lord H landing an attack on himself. “Ah. Now you realize that I am too powerful to be beaten in combat! Now you will die!” Lord H said. Then he doubled the speed of his attacks.

    Bang! Bobadilo was hit right in the head, luckily with the flat side of the sword. Bobadilo slowly blocked the next attack, his head still ringing loudly. Suddenly he felt a pain in his back, then another on his leg. I have to run, he thought, as more pain erupted on his stomach. He looked at Lord H’s evil smile. This completed Bobadilo’s choice, he turns around and runs.

    “Where are you going, Bobadilo? We have a fight to finish!” Lord H yelled in pursuit.

    Bobadilo didn’t answer. All that he was focusing on was escaping. Finally he stumbled through the doors that led to the deck. What he saw gave him a surprise. The boat was heading straight towards Brighton. I have to get off. Bobadilo thought to himself. He looked back at Brighton. No time, jump!


    Bobadilo awoke on the shore of Brighton. Above him he saw many faces staring down on him. “Are you OK?” a man asked.

    “Uhhhhhhh. Where am I?” Bobadilo asked.

    “You are on the Brighton Shores. You came from that ship over there.” Another man said. “But you are… Who is that!” The man suddenly yelled. Bobadilo opened his eyes to see what was happening.   

    “No.” Bobadilo whispered. It was Lord H, and he was heading straight towards Bobadilo.

    Bobadilo immediately stood up and ran as fast as he could. He just couldn’t control the fear inside of him. “Where are you going Bobadilo? I thought you were the great hero of the Iroquois.” Lord H said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Bobadilo didn’t respond. He was busy heading towards the nearest boat on the dock. When he reached the boat he hid in a lifeboat.


    Bobadilo awoke. He had gotten on the lifeboat 5 days ago with no food, and was starting to starve. He finally decided to risk looking out the lifeboat. When he looked outside he was relieved. It was land. But not just any land, Bobadilo knew this land. It was home. He didn’t even bother sneaking off. He just ran off to his newly constructed home. When he sat inside he collapsed on his bed.


    Bobadilo looked up from his meal and at the door. He was considering to go out and return to the town. When he was thinking he heard a low rapping on the door. “Come in.” He said. When the door opened he saw a young man walk through. “Do I know you?” Bobadilo asked.

    “No.” The man said, but Bobadilo couldn’t shake the feeling that they had met.

    “Well then.” Bobadilo said. “Who are you?”

    “I am Horilam. I saw running you through the forest. I had never seen you before so I followed.” Horilam said.

    “Well, hello Horilam, I am Bobadilo.”

    Horilam’s ears erupted into green light. “Bobadilo. Are you ready?”            

    “Horilam...” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Are you ready?” Horilam said.

    “Horilam!”

    “ARE YOU READY!” Horilam said, as he pulled out his sword.

    Realization struck Bobadilo “You!?” Bobadilo cried as he to pulled out his sword.

    “It is me. The Time Lord.” Horilam said.

    Horilam screamed as he slashed his sword at Bobadilo. Bobadilo quickly parried, and hit Horilam with the flat side of his sword. Almost immediately he fell to the ground. When Horilam hit the ground, a sickly green blob came out of him. What is that? Bobadilo thought. It looks magical. I should probably talk with Jocub.


    “Yes Bobadilo?” Jocub the village elder asked.

    “Well someone named Horilam came into my house, and attacked me. When I knocked him unconscious a green blob came out of him.” Bobadilo explained.

    Jocub looked shocked. “Anything else?” Jocub asked.

    “Yes. Before he attacked me, his eyes turned green, and, and The Time Lord was possesing him.” Bobadilo said.

    “The Time Lord is somthing I will not get into. I promised The Lost Village to not speak of him. But now we must go to the Old World and stop this madness.” Jocub said.

    “We?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Yes We.”

    “But you could die!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “And you could not? I am going, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.”

    “Alright. We will go.” Bobadilo said.

    “We also need another member. I am thinking that cow friend of yours” Jocub said.

    “Alright. GOOD COW! CAN YOU HELP US!” Bobadilo yelled into the sky. Bobadilo waited, But there was no response. “That’s weird. He usual- zap! Suddenly a piece of parchment appeared.

 

oadbiloB,


.y Womes m vert my I aothe tnteer, Skno longero i wism mhrry bun affairsry sofere with humaan,  


Mreood tgs, GCoy rew


    ‘What the heck does that mean?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Magic clouds the true message. This must be left unknown to Sky Woman.” Jocub said. He waved his hand over the parchment. Suddenly, it changed into words that were readble.

 


Bobadilo,


I am very sorry but my mother, Sky Woman, no longer wishes me to be involved in human affairs


My regrets, Good Cow

       

    “What!” Bobadilo exclaimed. “That means that Good Cow can’t help!”

    “We still need 3 members!” Jocub insisted. “We can get-”


    “-Horilam?!” Bobadilo exclaimed. “We nearly killed each other!”

    “He is the only other choice!” Jocub insisted, as they walked through the medical longhouse. Along the side, many Native Americans and Europeans wounds were being treated by doctors. Jocub and Bobadilo walked down until they found Horilam. He looked OK except for a big bruise on the side of his head. When Horilam saw Bobadilo, he immediately apologized.

    “I am so sorry that I attacked you! I don’t know what came over me! I was just walking through the forest, and boom! I had no control of my body! I ju-”

    “STOP!” Jocub said in his loud commanding voice. “It was not your fault. It was The Time Lord. We come here to ask you to come on this mission.”

    “Duh! I accept!” Horilam said. “I’ve always wanted to go to the Old World!”

    “Well then, you're in.” Bobadilo said.


    Bobadilo, Jocub, and Horilam walked up onto a boat due to head to the Old World. When they got to the deck the captain started walking towards them. “What do you want.” He said in a gruff voice.

    “My name is Jocub.” Jocub said. These are my friends Horilam and Bobadilo. We-”

    “Bobadilo! You must be the most wanted man on the planet!” The captain exclaimed.

    “What do you mean wanted!” Bobadilo asked. The captain ignored him and lunged at Bobadilo. Bobadilo quickly dodged and threw the captain into the sea. Suddenly a loud bell started ringing. It was an alarm.

    “It’s Bobadilo! Get him!” A sailor cried. Suddenly Bobadilo, Jocub, and Horilam went into battle mode. A few minutes later the battle was over. The Iroquois had won.

 

    Lord H walked down the cave. Finally he came to a connection of water and lava. He waded through the water until he came to the flat wall, with a small chunk of stone. When he pushed the stone there was a rumbling sound. Slowly the wall in front of him opened. He walked inside.

  

    Boom! Crash! A violent storm shook the boat. Bobadilo had gone down into the sick bay the moment he saw storm clouds. That left Jocub and Horilam to steer the ship alone in the dangerous conditions. Suddenly a giant squid emerged from the ocean. Roooooaaaaaarrrrr! “What do we do now!” Horilam yelled through the winds.

    “We fight.” Jocub said. As he ran down to the cannons.

    “I guess I’ll- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Horilam screamed as a giant tentacle crashed down right next to him.

    “AHHHHHHHHHHH! Get away from me!” Horilam screamed as he ran up to the front of the ship. In his hurry he tripped and hit a wheel. Suddenly the ship spun away from the squid. Boooooooom! A cannonball hit the monster in the eye. Roooooooooaaaaaar! The squid screamed in rage. Then he responded by picking up the ship. Now everyone was in trouble. Bobadilo was sick, Horilam was screaming, and Jocub couldn’t find more cannonballs. They were doomed.

    Boooom! Booooom! Boooooom! Three cannon shots came out of nowhere and hit the monster. Roooooooooaaaaaaaaaar! It screamed as it fell into the ocean. “We’re saved!” Horilam yelled in relief.

    “You can’t be sure. We don’t know who they are or what they are doing. And the storm is still going, to.” Jocub said.

    “Come on, I’m sure it’s fine.” Horilam said.

    Jocub just frowned. “Hmmmmm.”


    Lord H finally got to the end of the tunnel that he just created. The tunnel emerged into a large cavern Lord H smiled. The cavern was filled with warriors. When the warriors saw him they all parted. At the end of there path they made, there was a platform. On it, a man in a dark cloak stood there and gestured for him to come closer. This made Lord H smile. They would be his soon.


    “Um, Jocub? There heading right towards us. Even worse, they have a-a-a-sk-skull and cro-cro-cro-crossbones. That means pirates.” Horilam said fearfully. Them, being Native Americans had never seen pirates, but had heard the Europeans tell stories about them. A bloodthirsty groups of individuals, they cared more about money than anything else. And they were heading this way.


    “Argggghhh!” A one of the pirates who had boarded them said. “We be pirates of the sea! You scallywags attacked the squid we be hunting! So we take ye gold, and then ye lives!”

    “Not on my watch!” A voice above said. It was Bobadilo. He jumped down with his sword ready for battle. “These are my friends, and you won’t take them from me!”

    “We will see about that.” The pirate said. “Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!”

    Clash! Clang! Bobadilo, Jocub, and Horilam were winning the battle. “I think we might win this!” Horilam said.

    “Never test your luck.” Jocub said. “The outcome ma-” BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! A cannonball from the pirate ship hit their boat. It started sinking, lower, lower, and lower.


    “Quick! Get on their boat!” Bobadilo exclaimed. As soon as they got on the pirate ship they started fighting immediately. Soon the ship was there’s. When they they had been going for a Horilam realized something. “Bobadilo? How did you fight in the storm? I thought it scared you more than anything.”

    “It really wasn’t that hard. I just realized that this mission is more important. Knowing that I felt as if I could do anything.” Bobadilo responded.

    “Huh.” Horilam said. After that they sailed in silence.


    “Lord H. What is your business here.” The cloaked figure said, as if he was bored.

    “My clan has been destroyed. I ask to lead this one.” Lord H asked.

    The cloaked figre laghed. “Take from me? Idon’t think so. I am Lord T! No one takes from me!” He exclaimed.

    “A duel then.” Lord H said. “Winner leads the clan.”

    “Deal.”


    “What’s that?” Horilam asked.

    “It looks like the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea. Europeans from Spain are always talking about it.” Jocub said.

    “Is it safe?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Well… in a pirate ship? No wa-” BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! A ship fired there cannons at them.


    “AAAAAHHHHHH!!!” Lord T scremed as Lord H stabbed him in the stomach.

    “You should have surrendered.” Lord H calmly said as the old leader died. When he was finally dead Lord H addressed the surprised crowd of warriors.

    “Your leader is dead! According to the laws I am your new leader! My first order of command is to find my enemy, Bobadilo! None of the other clans that I captured have been able to find him! I even put a bounty on him. I now adding you to the search. Now go!” The men just stood there, surprised that Lord H had killed their leader. “GO!!” The men quickly ran away, not wanting to meet Lord H’s blade. Lord H stood watching, laughing an evil laugh.


    “We have to tell them that we’re not pirates!” Horilam exclaimed.

    “There is no way. Jump!” Bobadilo said. They all jumped into the water. They started to swim away, but the boat saw them. Then with a loud boom the world went dark.


    “Uhhhhhhhhh.” Bobadilo said. “What happened? Why am I mov-”

    “Be quiet!” A rough voice said. Bobadilo didn’t recognize the voice. He slowly opened his eyes. What he saw made him wish he never opened them. A huge group of soldiers, just like the ones from Britan, were carrying them through a cave to a secret entrance in front.

    “Ahhhhhhhhh!” A voice suddenly screamed. “Where am I! Who are you! Wh-” there was a wet slap and the voice, who Bobadilo now knew as Horilam, went silent. When they went through the tunnel they came to a large chamber filled with the soldiers. When the soldiers saw Bobadilo, Horilam, and Jocub they immediately cheered. “You captured Bobadilo!” One soldier cried.

    “Now we will be rewarded beyond our dreams!” Another one yelled on the top of his lungs.

    “Silence!” A soldier cried in a powerful voice. “I will call Lord H!”

    Lord H! Bobadilo thought. He was the mastermind behind it all! He- Bobadilo’s thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang. Almost immediately, Lord H appeared.

    “WHY HAVE YOU CALLED ME!” Lord H’s voice thundered.

    “W-w-e c-c-c-c-ap-t-t-tured B-b-b-obadilo.” The general said, frightened by Lord H’s power.

    “Bobadilo! Where is he!”

    “There.” The general said.

    “Bobadilo. Are you ready for a rematch? Or are you going to run away again?” The crowd of soldiers started to snicker at Bobadilo.

    “He ran from a fight?” One soldier asked.

    “The coward!” One declared.

    “I’d rather die then run.” Another soldier said.

    “Enough! Cut him free. It is time for us to fight.”

    Bobadilo didn’t know what to do. The soldiers were already bringing him to Lord H. He tried to think, maybe I co- rumble! What was that! Bobadilo looked up. Emerging from the roof of the cave there were hundreds of hundreds of Earth golems. They dropped down and immediately started to attack the monsters. One dressed in armor ran to Bobadilo. “Sir! Good Cow sent us! His mother, Sky Woman can’t see us down here! We will help you!”

    “What? I mean, good. Me and my team will help you.” Bobadilo said. Then he charged in, heading towards Lord H.


    Uhhhhhhh! Lord H thought. Why does Bobadilo have to make things so difficult! He ran forward and stabbed an earth golem, then slashed another one. I’ll kill them all if I have to. He thought. They’ll all die before me.


    Bobadilo saw the ferocity of Lord H’s attacks ahead. Maybe I should let the earth golems do this. He started to run away, but in the back of his head knew that Lord H  would find him and attack him again. No! “I WILL FIGHT! I'm not scared anymore!” he screamed. That’s when he leapt into battle. He killed one warrior, then another, and another until he had killed more than half of the men. That’s when a giant cyclops came with golden armor, and a golden sword and thundered, “Hello Bobadilo. It is time for you to meet your doom.”

    Bobadilo frowned. “Do you really think that you’ll beat me?”

    “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Of course I do, tiny fool!” He cried as he swung his sword. Bobadilo quickly ducked and swung his sword at the cyclops’ legs. Clang! “Ouch!” The cyclops screamed in rage. “That just sealed your fate!” He screamed and ran at Bobadilo, unleashing a quick flurry of slashes. Bobadilo jumped, But was not quick enough.

    “Ahhhhhh!” Bobadilo fell and looked at his legs. They had cuts all over them.

    “Now you see why you don’t fight a cyclops.” The he said. “For now, you will die!”

    “No!” Bobadilo cried. He jumped up onto the cyclops sword, and stabbed his one eye. The cyclops looked stunned for a moment, but then fell to the ground, dead. Bobadilo collapsed to, the effort being too much for him. Suddenly the cyclops’ armor and sword started to glow. Then it disappeared, and reappeared on Bobadilo. When the armor went onto him, Bobadilo stood up. He felt like he could take on anything. Even Lord H. He looked down he saw that the golden sword had went into his left hand, and his old one in is right. He was ready.


    “Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” Lord H screamed. “You pesky golems die now!”

    “No!” A voice yelled. Lord H looked. There were two Native Americans standing a few meters away. One he recognized… Jocub! The fool. Of course he is here. Lord H thought.

    “Oh. So you want to fight? Chose to battle, and you will never see daylight again.”

    “No.” The Jocub called. “It is you who will never see light again.”

    “Oh yeah?” Lord H replied. He then took his sword and heaved it at Jocub.

    “Noooooooo!” The young one screamed in horror. He tried to push the elder away, but was too late. Jocub was dead.


    Bobadilo looked around the battlefield for Horilam and Jocub. Most of the cave was covered with the bodies of earth golems and soldiers, but there were still some small fights throughout the chamber. Then he spotted them. They were talking with Lord H. Then to his horror, Lord H threw his sword straight through Jocub’s stomach. Horilam quickly tried to grab the sword, but it flew back into Lord H’s hand. Lord H smiled, and threw the sword at Horilam.

    “No!” Bobadilo yelled, and ran up and pushed Horilam out of the way. He would not lose another friend.

    “Bobadilo. I see you finally arrived.” Lord H said. “Now your doom is complete.”

    “No. You will pay for killing Jocub.” Bobadilo replied.

    “We will see.” Lord H said as he jumped through the air and landed in front of Bobadilo, with his sword out. “We will see.”


    Clang! Crash! Horilam watched as Bobadilo and Lord H engaged in a perilous battle. One second they would be over there, then over there, it was just too fast to keep track.

    At first, Horilam thought that Bobadilo would win with his two swords, but Lord H was much faster. Because of this, the fight would keep going until one showed weakness.

 

    Bobadilo had felt as if he could take on anything, but now he felt like he had run a 5 marathons. His breaths were short and ragged and his blocks and attacks were slowing down. Soon Lord H lashed out and the next second both of his swords were out his hands. Bobadilo collapsed, the armor disappearing. He was doomed.

    “Now Bobadilo you will finally pay for your crimes, with dea-” suddenly Lord H’s face scrunched up. Then he collapsed. Behind him was Horilam with a sword in his hand.

    “Horilam. You just killed Lord H.” Bobadilo said.

    “I did? Yeah I did!” Horilam said.

    “We should get out of here soon the soldiers will find us, and they won’t be happy.” Bobadilo said.

    “Not without Jocub.” Horilam replied.

    “Alright, but hurry.”


    Bobadilo and Horilam sat in front of the funeral fire for Jocub. None of them had really known Jocub, but they both shed their tears. Bobadilo thought of the others that had died for his cause. The old man. His parents. The wolf. The people in Flanders. The people in his first village. The earth golems. And now, Jocub. He hoped no more would die.

    “So what do we do now?” Horilam asked.

    “We go back home. Tell everyone of the terrible loss.” Bobadilo replied.

    “But everyone still wants you dead.” Horilam said.

    “We can do it. Don’t worry.”

    “I do-” BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

    “There’s Bobadilo! Get him!”

    “What now!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “I don’t know, but I’m not going down without a fight!” Horilam said.

    “I agree. Charge!” Bobadilo yelled. When they got onto the boat, they realized that these were no ordinary fighters. They dodged all of their attacks and soon Horilam and Bobadilo were captured, and hadn’t killed one fighter.


    Bobadilo struggled to escape his bonds. When he was trying to escape the captain of the ship walked in. “Hello, Bobadilo. We have captured you to collect your bounty. You are no-” The captain looked at Bobadilo. “Your Bobadilo?” He asked. Bobadilo looked the captain over.

    “Christopher?” Bobadilo asked.

    “You are that Iroquois that was at Flanders a while ago! Men free him then go to the room next door and free that man to.” Christopher ordered.

    “Yes sir!” A sailor said as he and two others walked away.

    “I’m sorry Bobadilo. When we met before, I never asked for you name.”

    “It’s okay. At the end it all turned out.” Bobadilo said.

    “Well did you destroy the ones who destroyed that village?” Christopher asked.

    “Well, at first I failed, but I just did!” Bobadilo answered. “Now that I think of it, I have a question for you. How did you find me?”

    “Well, It was a dark and stormy night…”


    Christopher slowly snuck through the forest. He had been tracking those liars for days now. Just thinking on how they had almost taken his boat by saying they were doing a safety check disgusted him. And he knew exactly how to get revenge. They were carrying a crate, that they seemed to guard with their lives. Even at the dead of night, there was still two guards. Until he killed them of course.

    With the guards dead he slowly opened the crate. Inside was a man. What the! Christopher thought. Why would they put someone in such a horrible condition like this? I have to save him. When he started to pick the man up the alarm sounded “Guess I’ll fight my way out.” he said excitedly. “Ahhhhhhhhh!” He screamed as he charged at the group.


    “So basically I killed all of the men and brought you to the nearest town. Then they patched you up and you woke up a few hours later. In total you were out for a week.” Christopher explained.

    “What! I thought I was only out for half a day!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Well you must be bad at telling time! We’ve been talking for hours!” Christopher said.

    “What!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Yup. We better go to supper.” Christopher said.

    “So what are you serving tonight?” Bobadilo asked as they walked down the passage.

    “Pork chops.” Christopher said.

            

    While eating his porkchops, he saw that Horilam and some old dude wern’t eating. “Who’s that guy?” Bobadilo asked as he pointed at the old man.

    “Oh, he’s our wizard.” Christopher said.

    “What!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Yup. He gives us suburb fighting skills.” Christopher said, “I can’t count how much times it’s saved me.” Bobadilo saw that Christopher had a far away look on his face, so he went to talk to Horilam.

    “Hey Horilam!” Bobadilo said. Horilam quickly turned around with a surprised look on his face.

    “Me?” He asked.

    “Of course you!” Bobadilo exclaimed. “I was just wondering why you wern’t eating. Why was that?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Oh, that! I just miss Jocub.” Horilam said.

    “Thanks for telling me.” Bobadilo said. “But remember, when someone dies, never forget them.”

    “Thanks!” Horilam said, with a fake smile.


    Horilam struggled to escape the chains that kept him tied to the ground. “Why are you doing this!” He yelled.

    “I’m doing this to get my revenge on you and Bobadilo.” The strange voice said. Horilam recognized the voice, but couldn’t place where he’d heard it.

    “Who are you!” Horilam asked.

    “You don’t know me? The person you killed?” The voice said.

    “I never kill-” Horilam came to a sudden realization. “Lord H?”

    “Yes. I am Lord H. When you killed me my master extended my life, and here I am.” Ghost Lord H said.

    “Noooooooo!”


    “Christopher! We’re approaching land!” A sailor cried.

    “What land?” Christopher asked.

    “Madam Béatrix sir!” The sailor said.

    Bobadilo choked on the food he was eating. “Madam Béatrix!” He cried.

    “Yup!” Christopher said. “She’s a real charm.”

    “Then you go. I’ll watch the the ship.” Bobadilo said.

    “Nope! My treat. You're coming with!” Christopher said. Bobadilo saw that there was no arguing. He gave a fake smile and walked out of the room.


    Why hello Christopher!” Madam Béatrix said. Christopher, Bobadilo, and half the crew were standing at the gates of Madam Béatrix’s castle. “I see you brought your crew with you! And someone new.” Madam Béatrix said, staring straight at Bobadilo. Bobadilo could tell that Madam Béatrix recognized him. “Well then…” Bobadilo covered his ears and closed his eyes. He knew that she was doing a love charm. When Madam Béatrix and the crew walked off, Bobadilo quickly followed. I know you're not going to like this. Bobadilo thought. But you have to act like a mindless zombie.


    “Now who should have this room?” Madam Béatrix said.

    “Me Madam Béatrix!” Christopher said.

    “No me Madam Béatrix!” Bobadilo said. Just roll with it. Bobadilo thought.

    “I had to save you!” Christopher cried.

    “You need a wizard to fight!” Bobadilo said.

    “That’s it!” Christopher cried as he charged at Bobadilo. Bobadilo charged to and soon they were both unconscious on the ground.

    “I’m surprised that Bobadilo fell for that one again.” Madam Béatrix said.

    “I didn’t.” Bobadilo said as he jumped up and kicked Madam Béatrix in the face.

    “Uhhhhhhh!” Madam Béatrix screamed. “You filthy savage!”

    “Nobody calls Native Americans a savage!” Bobadilo said as he pulled out his two swords.

    “Oh!” Madam Béatrix said as she pulled out her wand “You want to fight!” She blasted a wave of magic at Bobadilo. Bobadilo brought up his golden sword to block, and was surprised to see that it absorbed the magic, and shot it back at Madam Béatrix. She dodged and her eyes widened as she dodged. “The sword of Tidnab. You probably have the armor on board.” She said.

    “What?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Nothing!” She said as she blasted more magic at Bobadilo. This blast caught Bobadilo unprepared. He collapsed to the ground. Barely conscious, he fended off Madam Béatrix’s attacks. Then out of nowhere, the window exploded and Bobadilo’s armor came flying through. It went on to Bobadilo and he stood up and charged at Madam Béatrix. She stared at him, and then disappeared.

    “Stupid witch.” He muttered as he walked to Christopher. “Christopher! Wake up!” He yelled.

    “What happened?” Christopher asked. “Why are you in battle armor?”

    “Long story. We have to get to the ship.”


    “Are you sure this is everyone?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Of course I do. I’m there captain!” Christopher said.

    “What’s wrong with the ship?” A sailor asked. When Bobadilo looked at the ship, he saw glowing lights coming out from it.

    “Who’s doing it?” The sailor asked.

    Bobadilo looked closer. “Madam Béatrix and the wizard! There in a duel!” Bobadilo cried.

    “But who do we help? There both great!” A sailor said.

    “We have to help the wizard! Madam Béatrix is evil!” Bobadilo said.

    “No!” Christopher cried. “This is there battle. We will not interfere.”

    “Wise words Christopher.” The wizard said behind them.

    “You won!” Most of the crew erupted into cheers.

    “Yes. That witch was no match for me. Now let us get on the ship to celebrate.”

    “Yeah!” The crew yelled as they ran down to the mess hall.


    Bobadilo slowly crept through the dark halls of the ship at night. He knew that there would be some crew above who would not be happy to see him after curfew. He knew of all of this, but he had to go. Something about Horilam wasn’t right. He was always acting weird. When he approached Horilam’s room he heard some voices.

    “Well Madam Béatrix, I’m glad that they think you're the wizard.” Horilam said.

    “Yes, even Bobadilo thinks so.” The wizard/Madam Béatrix said. “Well Lord H, I’m glad that they think your Horilam.” She said. Bobadilo stopped breathing for a moment. Lord H… survived! He thought. No that’s not possible. I saw him die, felt him die. Maybe he’s controlling Horilam. But hoe? “I have to tell the others.” he whispered.

    “You're not telling anyone.” Madam Béatrix/The wizard said as she opened the door.

    “Come in here, Bobadilo.” Horilam/Lord H said. “We need to see your memories.”


    Bobadilo stumbled through the forest. He was hungry, but couldn’t feel it. He was in too much grief for his mother. He was so lost in thought that he tripped on a stone. When he looked at the stone it started to glow. Bobadilo wanted to touch it. He needed to tou- “Don’t touch touch that!” A voice yelled.

    “Ahhhh!” Bobadilo yelled. He couldn’t believe what he saw. A Cow was standing on 2 legs and was talking to him. “Ahhhhhhh!” Bobadilo screamed again.

    “Don’t worry. It okay.” The Cow said. Bobadilo didn’t listen he passed out.


    “He found the time stone.” Madam Béatrix/The wizard said.

    “It’s in Cayuga. Near my hometown. Master must know about this.” Lord H/Horilam said.


    “Ahhhhh!” Bobadilo screamed.

    “What’s wrong!” A voice said.

    “Horilam and the wizard!” Bobadilo cried.

    “It’s fine I’m here, Horilam. You must have had a dream.” Horilam said.

    “Oh. It was just so real.” Bobadilo said.

    “Well it’s time for breakfast, and the crew sent me to wake you up.” Horilam said.

    “Okay.” Bobadilo said.


    Bobadilo walked into the mess hall, disappointed. Maybe it was a dream. He thought. “Why, good morning Bobadilo!” Christopher said.

    “Same to you Christopher. I’m sorry that I’m late.” Bobadilo apologized.

    “Don’t stress. You're here now.” Suddenly his facial expression went blank. “You will pay.” Christopher said.

    “Umm… Christopher?” Bobadilo said.

    Suddenly the whole crew started saying it. “You will pay.”

    “You will pay.”

    “You will pay.”

    “You will pay.” Bobadilo looked around. The only people other than him that weren’t saying it was Horilam and the wizard.

    “It wasn’t a dream.” Bobadilo whispered.

    “Nope!” Madam Béatrix said cheerfully, as she started to look like Madam Béatrix.

    “Now Bobadilo, you die.” Lord H said.

    “Maybe. But I’m not going down without a fight.” Bobadilo said as his armor and sword appeared on him. Then he pulled out the sword that Good Cow had gave him.

    “Oh, Bobadilo. You couldn’t beat me when I was alone, and now I have a friend. You have no chance of survival.”

    “But I do. Horilam, I know you’re in there. Fight back. It’s your mind, not Lord H’s.”


     “But I do. Horilam, I know you’re in there. Fight back. It’s your mind, not Lord H’s.” Horilam heard Bobadilo’s voice inside his mental prison. It’s my mind! He thought. “IT’S MY MIND!” He screamed. Suddenly the chains disappeared and he could see the mess hall…

 

    “Bobadilo! Horilam said.

    “Your free!” Bobadilo cried.

    “He is not free of control yet.” Lord H/Horilam said. Suddenly the ship shuddered to a stop, and started sinking.


    Bobadilo, Madam Béatrix, and Horilam/Lord H ran up the stairs to the deck, while fighting each other at the same time. When they got to the deck, they saw that the ship had crashed into the Brighton shore line.

    “We have to-” Horilam said.

    “Kill Bobadilo!” Lord H said as he charged at Bobadilo. He was about to bring his sword down when Horilam took control and threw the sword at Madam Béatrix. She shot the sword off the boat, but almost immediately realized her mistake.

    “Sorry Lord H!” She cried.

    “It doesn’t matter. I have to deal with-” Lord H said.

    “Lord H!” Horilam cried.

    “Jump!” Bobadilo cried. They all jumped off and started to battle on the Brighton shore line. When Bobadilo launched an attack at Madam Béatrix, he remembered the crew and Christopher. “Noooooo!” Bobadilo cried.

    “It is too late. They are all dead.” Madam Béatrix said.

    “Ahhhhhh!” Bobadilo charged at Madam Béatrix. “I’m going to kill you!” He cried. Madam Béatrix, surprised by the ferocity of his attack’s quickly fell to the ground, and her wand skidded away. Then Bobadilo walked to the wand, and crushed it.

    “No!” She screamed.

    “Now you will pay.” He said. He ran over to Madam Béatrix and started to bring his sword down, but collapsed as he felt a sharp pain in his leg. He looked up and saw Horilam/Lord H smiling down on him. Horilam had lost the battle.

     “Now Bobadilo if you excuse us, we have a stone to find.” Lord H said, as he and Madam Béatrix walked away.


    Where am I? Bobadilo thought as he opened his eyes. He looked around and saw that he was on the cold floor of a room with a iron door, a barred window, and a bed. Suddenly the iron door opened and a man walked in. “Come on! It’s breakfast time!” The person said.

    “Where am I?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Don’t play dumb with me, Iroquois.” The man said.

    “No, seriously! Where am I?” Bobadilo asked.

    “Well duh! Prison!” The cried. Suddenly it all made sense. Bobadilo had heard stories on how the Europeans dealer with trouble makers. He also had heard what to say if falsely accused.

    “By what charges!” Bobadilo asked.

    “Attacking the coast!” The man replied.

    “I was defending myself!” Bobadilo cried.

    “You were not! We have witnesses, and they reported seeing you alone.” The man countered. Madam Béatrix’s magic! Bobadilo thought. People only saw me! Then he realized how to escape.

    “Good Cow! I need to teleport where we first met!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Do I need to g-...” Zap! “Oi! He’s gone!”


    Horilam was back to struggling in the chains again. Why can’t I escape again! Horilam thought. He could just picture freedom… snap! “Freedom!” He cried.

    “Why are you so difficult!” Lord H cried from above. Suddenly he appeared in front of Horilam.

    “Because this is my mind.” Horilam said.

    “Maybe it was. But now it is mine.”

    “No. It is mine!” Horilam cried. He then stopped and started to concentrate. Suddenly ropes started to grab Lord H and pull him down.

    “So you finally learn the ways of the mind, young one.” Lord H said. “But not enough.” Then the ropes disappeared, and reappeared on Horilam.

    “Now go back to your chains.” Lord H said. Horilam was forced to obey.


    Lord H sat down in a quietest and darkest spot on the ship. He was preparing to contact his master. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Suddenly, he wasn’t on a ship sailing through the ocean, but on the ruins of a giant city, remnants of a nuclear war, the time that the Time Lord, his master preferred to stay. “Master! I am here.” Lord H called.

    “Good. Now come, and bow before me.” The Time Lord said. His voice resonated everywhere, making it impossible to locate him. Luckily for Lord H, he knew where his master always appeared, the place where all the fighting started. When he reached the spot, the Time Lord himself appeared.

    The first time Lord H had seen the Time Lord, he had passed out, and was punished. This time, he was not that foolish. “Now I trust that you and your apprentice, Béatrix have found out where the time stone is?” The Time Lord said.

    “Yes my lord. We are sailing to Cayuga, the stone’s location.” Lord H said.

    “Sailing is not fast enough. I sense that Bobadilo is already there.” The Time Lord said.

    “How is this possible my lord?” Lord H asked.

    “His friend, the cow. He teleported him there.” The Time Lord said.

    “But I thought…” Lord H stammered.

    “Well you were wrong!” The Time Lord cried as extended his hand. Suddenly Lord H was enveloped in pain.

    “Please! Stop!” Lord H cried in pain.


    A few hours later, when Lord H had recovered, the Time Lord approached him. “Now, I will teleport you and Béatrix to the location the stone is hiding.”

    “Thank you my lo-” zap! Lord H was gone.


    Bobadilo was searching the ground for the stone. He didn’t know why Lord H and Madam Béatrix needed the stone, but he was going to destroy it first. Suddenly Lord H and Madam Béatrix appeared out of nowhere. “Now Bobadilo where were we… oh yes. Die!” Madam Béatrix said as she and Lord H charged. Bobadilo ran up to meet them soon they were engaged in a perilous battle, fighting for the stone.

    Suddenly Lord H/Horilam shuddered to a stop. “Not now!” Lord H cried.

    “I’ll fend him of, Boba-” Horilam said.  Bobadilo looked at Madam Béatrix and smiled. They both knew that Bobadilo would win, since he had the sword and armor of Tidnab.

    “You know Bobadilo… You always make things much more difficult when they should be.” Madam Béatrix said as she closed her eyes. Soon when she opened them they were glowing purple. Suddenly a spot in the ground started to glow purple “The Time Stone.” She said.

    “Well to get it, you have to go through me.” Bobadilo said as he charged. Soon they were engaged in a perilous battle. All Madam Béatrix could was dodging, with her wand destroyed. After her dodging for a bit, Bobadilo feigned an attack on her left, quickly brought his sword to the left. The sword hit Madam Béatrix and she collapsed. Bobadilo walked forward and brought his swords down. Madam Béatrix was dead.

   “Nooooooo!” Lord H cried. Bobadilo looked back and saw that Horilam had lost the battle, again. “You will pay for killing my apprentice.” Lord H said.

    “Bring it on.” Bobadilo said.

    “I’d rather not.” Lord H said as he extended his hand. Then out of the ground, The Time Stone flew out of the ground, and into Lord H’s hand.

    “No!” Bobadilo cried as he rushed forward to grab it, but when he touched the stone there was large flash of light, and Bobadilo was horrified on what he saw.

    Bobadilo and Lord H were no longer standing in a lush forest, but a large field with Africans tending to it, and a city a few kilometers away. “You used the stone.” Bobadilo whispered.

    “Of course I did.” Lord H said as he brought his sword down towards Bobadilo. Bobadilo blocked, and did a quick stab outward. Soon the nearby workers stopped working and stared at the battle. Soon some men came over and started to whip the workers, but stopped when they saw the battle. They then pulled out their muskets, and opened fire. When the bullets started flying, Good Cow appeared.

    “What are you doing here Good Cow?” Bobadilo asked.

    “No time to explain.” Good Cow said, as he extended his arms, and a giant magical shield appeared.

    “What’s happening!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Well… the year i-” Good Cow was interrupted by Lord H.

    “1776.” He said.

    “How do you know the year, Horilam?” Good Cow asked.

    “Umm… Good Cow, Lord H is possessing Horilam.” Bobadilo said.

    “He’s right!” Lord H said as he brought his sword down on Good Cow. Good Cow looked surprised for a moment, then disappeared.

   “You killed Good Cow!” Bobadilo cried.

   “I’m afraid that that god will just reappear in his kingd-” Lord H was interrupted by a loud sound. Bang! Bang! Bobadilo and Lord H had both forgotten about the men with muskets. They then ran in two different directions, eventually destroying the men. When the men with muskets were dispatched, the Africans erupted into cheers. “Why are you cheering?” Bobadilo asked in English, he and Lord H had both learned the language, but barely used it.

    “We were slaves. The men you just killed were are slave owners. We are free!” One slave said.

    “Not for long.” Lord H said, as he started to cut through the slaves.

    “Stop!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Make me.” Lord H said.

    “Okay.” Bobadilo said as he charged towards Lord H. Lord H brought up his sword to block Bobadilo’s attack, but that was not Bobadilo’s intention. When he got close enough, his hand reached down, and grabbed the stone from Lord H’s clutches.

    “You fool! Come back here!” Lord H cried as he started to chase Bobadilo. But by the time Lord H started running, Bobadilo had a ten meter head start, heading straight towards the city.

    Bobadilo was running as fast as he could towards the city. He could hear Lord H panting behind him. Suddenly the panting had stopped. Bobadilo kept running. He didn’t know why Lord H had stopped, but was going to take it as an advantage. Soon there was a loud bang Bobadilo felt some heat and looked behind him. Lord H was dodging a blast of magic. He must of used magic, which deflected off my armor. He thought. After that point, Lord H didn’t launch any more magic strikes.

    

    When Bobadilo finally reached the town, he willed his armor to disappear. Can’t take any risks. He thought. When he was done doing that, he noticed many people were in their homes. The people who were outside were in trenches, with muskets aiming at the warships coming into town. What are they doing here! Bobadilo thought. Suddenly one of the men saw him “Get to the trenches!” He cried. “The British are coming!” Bobadilo immediately ran to a trench. He’d had a bad experience with a certain British group.

    “Here.” The man said as he handed Bobadilo a musket.

    “Thanks.” Bobadilo said. He could tell that this was some new 1776 technology.

    BOOOOOM!! BOOOOM! BOOOOOOM! “The British are firing their cannons!” A man cried.

    All the men started to fire at the incoming ship. Bobadilo participated in firing, but could tell that there muskets were doing very little damage to the approaching warships. Soon the ships were so close they started to drop of their troops. Bobadilo started to fire at the troops, but stopped when Lord H tackled him from behind.

    “Give me the stone!” Lord H cried.

    “Never!” Bobadilo said. Soon Bobadilo chucked Lord H over the trench, and started to run. I have to protect the stone from Lord H! He thought as he ran to a nearby shop. All around him he heard the sounds of battle. I have to help them! He thought. But then Lord H will find the stone! “Hello Bobadilo.” Lord H said from behind him.

    “When do you give up!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Never.” Lord H said as he pulled out his sword.

    “Bring it on.” Bobadilo said as he charged. In the battle, Lord H knocked Bobadilo’s armor extremely hard. The attack did no damage to Bobadilo, but knocked the stone out of his hands. Bobadilo reached out to grab it but, BOOOOOOOOOM!! A cannonball threw Lord H, Bobadilo, and the Time Stone into the air.

    If it weren’t for the armor of Tidnab, Bobadilo would have died. If it weren’t for Lord H’s magic, Horilam would have died. If it weren’t for its magical properties, the stone would have exploded. Bobadilo wondered what the odds were for all that to happen. Very, very, low. He concluded. Then, up above he saw Lord H magical flying to the stone. I wish I co- suddenly the armor jerked. “I’m flying!” Bobadilo cried. His yell attracted the attention of Lord H.

    “You fool!” He cried. “You’ll never succeed!”

    “We’ll see about that!” A voice under Bobadilo said. It was Good Cow. “Hold on Bobadilo!” Good Cow cried. When they grabbed hands Good Cow teleported then to the stone. Lord H saw them disappear, and was ready. When they appeared next to him, he punched Good Cow in the face. Good Cow grunted, and punched Lord H back, Which made him spit out blood and teeth. Then Lord H punched at Good Cow, but missed and hit Bobadilo. By then they were engaged in a fist fight, now with magic giving them momentum, 100 meters in the air. Then the stone started to glow and whisked them to a new time…


    Bobadilo, Lord H, and Good Cow appeared in some kind of metal bird, heading towards these huge metal talons coming out of the ground. What they didn’t know was that they were looking at the Twin Towers, on an airplane, on September 11th, 2001. “What do we do!” Bobadilo exclaimed.

    “Grap my hand!” Good Cow cried. “Quickly!” They grabbed hands and started to create a shield. Bobadilo looked at Lord H and saw that he was doing the same. But when Bobadilo looked farther down the aisle, he men and women, cowering at the back of the plane.

    “We have to help them!” Bobadilo said as he let go of Good Cow.

    “No! Bobadilo wait! We can’t save them. Were to close to the towers!”

    “We have to try!” Bobadilo said.

    “Listen to me Bobad-” BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!  as the plane hit the tower.


    Bobadilo awoke on the cold hard floor of the building. All around him he saw dead bodies, fires, wrecked office materials, an unconscious cow, wait a second. Bobadilo thought. A Cow! “Good Cow.” Bobadilo croaked. “Help me.” Good Cow didn’t move. “Good Cow… wake up!” He croaked. Good Cow moved a little bit. “Good Co-” Bobadilo struggled to speak, but fell into unconsciousness…


    “Bobadilo! Bobadilo! Please wake up, please wake up!” Good Cow cried.

    “Good Cow?” Bobadilo croaked as he opened his eyes.

    “Yes! You're awake! Listen, we have to get out of here! Lord H has the Time Stone, and this thing is going to colla-” Good Cow was interrupted by another loud boom.

    “I agree. Let’s go!” Bobadilo said as he slowly stood up. Good Cow grabbed his arm as they stumbled to the stairs.


    Lord H stumbled to the top of the building. He had to get away from the Cow and Iroquois. Then they will be left here to die. He thought. Then finally I will rule the world, on the side of my master. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him. “There he is!” A voice that Lord H recognized as Bobadilo.

    “Well Bobadilo, I see you survived.” Lord H said.

    “Surprised?” Bobadilo asked.

    “No I knew that the Cow would keep you alive.” Lord H said.

    “At least he has a friend.” The Cow said.

    “I don’t need one. I can still kill you.” Lord H said as he leaped towards them, sword out. Bobadilo brought his swords out and blocked. Lord pushed harder, but heard Good Cow behind him. He ducked as Good Cow accidentally punched Bobadilo. Bobadilo collapsed, and Good Cow turned to Lord H, a grim look on his face. They stood there staring for some time, seeing who would attack first. Finally, Good Cow broke the silence.

    “Ahhhh!” Good Cow screamed as he charged.

    Lord H responded by bringing up his sword to meet Good Cows attack. Good Cow dodged, and was about to attack again, but the building shuddered and they collapsed to the ground. Good Cow took advantage of his godly speed and quickly punched Lord H in the face. He then grabbed the Time Stone and picked up Bobadilo and started to go up the stairs.


    Lord H awoke with a throbbing on his head. The stupid cow! He thought. He tried to stand up, but discovered that his leg was stuck under a large chunk of metal. “Nooooooooo!!!!!” Lord H screamed. He had to escape! His master would kill him if he was left here. Suddenly the building shuddered very violently, and the metal slid off his leg. Thank you master. He thought as he climbed up towards Bobadilo.


    Bobadilo and Good Cow reached the top of the building. “Do you think Lord H stopped following us?” Bobadilo asked.

    “No. I sense him approaching.” Good Cow said.

    “He senses right.” A voice said behind them. They looked and saw that it was indeed Lord H with a sword in his hand.

    “Lord H.” Bobadilo said.

    Lord H ignored him. “Now let’s give over the stone, before it gets messy.” Lord H said.

    “You really think that we would yield to you Hogajet?” Good Cow said. When Good Cow said Hogajet, Lord H winced.

    “Why wince? That’s your name, right?” Bobadilo asked. Lord H snarled and started to attack.

    When the battle started, Lord H quickly knocked the Time Stone out of Good Cows hooves, and it flew into Lord H’s hands. He then dodged Bobadilo, who had tried to attack him. He then jumped behind him, and attacked Good Cow, as the battle continued.


    Horilam heard the battle above him. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time. The time when Lord H was distracted. Come on! He thought. It’s your mind, it’s your mind, it’s your mind… suddenly the chains were gone. “Yes!” Horilam cried. Suddenly Lord H appeared. He could still here battle above, but he could also see Lord H.

    “I see that you still resist.” He said.

    “Yeah well, go to your chains.” Horilam said.

    “What!” Lord H exclaimed as long ropes crawled up his legs and brought him to the ground.

     “I said chains.” Horilam said.

     “Noooooooo!!” Lord H cried as he lunged forward, and grabbed Horilam. Then there was a large flash of light…

 

    Suddenly Horilam was standing on the top of the tower. Immediately he felt that Lord H had left his body. He looked behind him and his suspicions were confirmed. There, cowering in the sunlight, was the sickly green spirit of Lord H. The spirit hissed at all of them. “This is what happens when a dead soul tries to stay in the world of the living.” Good Cow said, though no one listened.

    “Horilam! Your back!” Bobadilo cried.

    “Yeah, I’m, What was that!” Horilam cried.

    “What is-” BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! As the building collapsed.

 

    Horilam awoke in Good Cows arm, hundreds of feet above the air. “Ahhhhhhhhh!!” Horilam cried.

    “Shhh. Let Good Cow fly.” A voice Horilam recognized Bobadilo said. Horilam looked for the location of Bobadilo, and found him flying behind them.

    “How are you doing th-” Horilam’s sentence as Good Cow suddenly dived down, towards a bridge. Horilam would have screamed, but remembered what Bobadilo had said. Suddenly they landed on the bridge, and saw the spirit of Lord H, holding the stone.

    “Hisssssss.” The spirit snarled at them, clutching the stone.

    “We have to get the stone!” Bobadilo said. To make matters worse, the stone was starting to turn purple.

    At that moment, they all lunged forward, and traveled to a new time.


    Suddenly, instead of standing on a bridge, Bobadilo, Horilam, Good Cow, and Lord H were falling into the ocean. While falling, and screaming like everyone else, Good Cow observed his surroundings. He couldn’t see much, the world covered in smoke and pollution, but could barely make out a city, much larger than the one he had left. He then tried to observe behind him, but plunged into the cold, deep ocean.


    Bobadilo immediately stopped breathing when the water completely engulfed him. He tried to get Good Cows attention, but he was busy helping Horilam, who also couldn’t breath. Finally, when he couldn’t hold his breath anymore, he took a breath. And another. And another. I can breath! He thought. “Of course you can!” Good Cow said telepathically.

    “How did you do that!” Bobadilo cried, his voice muffled by the water, and no one heard.

    “Just think about what you want to say.” Good Cow said.

    “Okay.” Bobadilo thought.

    “Good, now Horil-” Good Cow suddenly paused. “Horilam’s gone!” He cried.

    “What!” Bobadilo thought. He looked around and saw indeed, Horilam was gone. “Where do yo-” Bobadilo’s thought was interrupted by someone grabbing him from behind, and pulling his deeper in the sea.


    Bobadilo awoke in what looked like a prison cell. When he observed his surroundings, he realized that he was no longer underwater. He also noticed it looked much like the cell in Britain, except it had no window. Suddenly the door slammed open and a strange humanoid being with gills and scales walked in. “Come with me!” The humanoid gurgled as he poked Bobadilo with a spear.

    “Alright!” He said. “I’m coming!”

    The humanoid was joined by two more, who cuffed him and brought him to a large and luxurious palace surrounded by city. When he looked farther out, he saw that the whole place was surrounded by what looked like a bubble. When he was brought inside the palace, the guards led him through some hallways until they came to a central throne room. Bobadilo was brought up to his friends, already in the room, standing in front of the throne, where a much larger fish man sat.

    “We have the final prisoner my queen.” The fish guard said.

    “Good.” The queen gurgled. “Soon that thief will brought to justice.”

    “Thief!” Bobadilo cried. “I didn’t steal anything!”

    “Just roll with i-” Horilam’s whisper was interrupted by the queen.

    “You stole the armor of Tidnab!” She cried. “The armor rightfully belongs to us!”

    “What do you mean!” Bobadilo cried, drawing nervous glances from Horilam and Good Cow.

    “Stupid human. This is Tidnab! The armor was forged, created, and stolen here! My friend here tells me that you come from seven hundred years ago. The same time the armor was stolen from my great great great great great grandfather. You are the thief!”

    “I’m afraid your intel is incorrect, your highness! The armor was stolen by the cyclops king! I killed him and the armor chose me!”

    “Why would I believe you over him?” The queen asked as the ghost form of Lord H walked in the room.

    “What!” Horilam cried, no longer silent. “You can’t trust him! He’ll kill us all!”

    “Oh but it’s too late.” Lord H said as he floated into the queen. “She is mine!” The queen/Lord H said.

    “Grab my arm!” Good Cow said, as he teleported them outside the palace. “I can’t get out of the city! This place is projected by magic!” He cried.

    “This is good enough!” Bobadilo said as he punched a palace guard in the gut, knocking him unconscious.

    “We have to get to the surface!” Horilam cried.

    “No! We have to get out of this bubble!” Good Cow cried. “I can then get us to the Time Stone!”

    “Then let’s go!” Horilam cried.

    Suddenly Bobadilo remembered something. “Wait! We have to get my armor!”

    “We have to let them keep the armor. We have no time!” Good Cow said.

    “No if I concentrate…” Bobadilo closed his eyes, and the armor and sword appeared on him. “Now I can really fight.” Bobadilo said as they ran to the border of the city.


    “I want those thieves brought to me now!” The queen, but unknowingly to the Tidnabians, Lord H said.

    “My highness, are men are working as hard as they can to find them, they wi-”

    “Those men are not fast enough! I will find them myself!” Lord H cried.

    “But my highne-”

    “I have made up my mind! Do you question my authority?” Lord H said.

    “No my highness.” The Tidnabian said as he bowed his head.

    “Now stay here. I will deal with them.”


    “Okay. Horilam, come here. I need to give you gills. Bobadilo you should be fine. Are we ready now?” Good Cow said as they prepared them for the sea. When they passed the barrier, they swam for a bit to escape the magic. Suddenly, merging from the gloom was the Tidnab Queen.

    “Lord H. We were just about to leave.” Good Cow said.

    “Oh, were you looking for this?” Lord H said, as he pulled out a glowing Time Stone.

    “Yeah.” Horilam said, as they charged at Lord H. He just smiled as the moved to a new time.


    Bobadilo, Horilam, Good Cow and Lord H stood in the ruins of a giant city. When they looked around, they noticed a man behind them. When Lord H saw the man, he immediately bowed. “My lord. I come with the stone.”

    “Good…” The Time Lord said. “Now give it to me.” This is when Bobadilo snapped out of his surprise. He ran forward to intercept the stone from the Time Lord. “Stop!” The Time Lord cried, as he extended his hand. At that moment, Bobadilo couldn’t move. “Now you realize that I will be your doom.” The Time Lord said.

    “No!” Good Cow cried, only to be frozen himself.

    “Your Powers are no match for me.” The Time Lord said. Then he laughed. He swung around and froze Horilam, who had been sneaking up behind him. “You puny creatures are weaker than I thought.” The Time Lord said. “Soon the whole time curriculum will be mine! From the oldest dinosaur to the youngest child will be mine to control!” The Time Lord then closed his eyes, and slowly Lord H was no longer a fish queen, but back to normal, no longer a ghost.

    “Thank you master.” Lord H said. The Time Lord said nothing but extended his staff and 12 men and women appeared. All of them were dressed similar to the Time Lord, and looked the same age, but the one in the center had a beard longer than his body. This man was the first to speak.

    “I see you found the Time Stone, Akdomel.” The man said calmly, as if nothing was wrong.

    “You fool soon you and your petty Time council will be my slaves!” The Time Lord cried. This caused a murmur of anger from the Time Council as they pulled out there staffs.

    “Enough!” The Time Lord cried as he blasted down the whole council, except for the man with the beard. “You and me. Fight to the finish.”


   Bobadilo watched The Time Lord charged at the old man. The man just stood there and slowly pulled out his staff. “You know that I am the true Time Lord, Akdomel.”

    “Don’t speak my name! You cannot win. I have the stone! No longer wil i be stuck in this prison!” Akdomel cried.

    The old Time Lord brought his staff in front of him and just barley flicked his wrist, and knocked The young Time Lords staff to the ground, wich skidded a few feet away from him. When the staff was free of Akdomels command, Bobadilo discovered that he could move again. He immediately ran towards the staff. From what I’ve heard. Bobadilo thought. Destroying this stone could end it all. He sprinted harder. He took out his sword, brought it down, only for it to clang into another. The sword of Lord H.


    “Good my apprentice.” Akdomel said as he battled the old Time Lord, Lord H having thrown him his staff. “Strike him down. End the conflict.” Lord H stared into Bobadilo’s eyes.

    “This time, you will die.” Lord H said, as he quickly pulled up his sword and slashed at Bobadilo. Bobadilo had been expecting this, so he jumped backwards and stabbed at Lord H’s mid section. Lord H easily parried, and the battle begun.


    Akdomel’s rage was powerful, and Incarus knew he would be unable to defeat him. “Now you understand. You were never meant to be a Time Lord.”

    Incarus gave him a sad smile. “What happened to you? This is not the Akdomel I know.”

    “You know what! You did this to me! You gave the procphy! You finished the vote! You banished me from your council, and now I will destroy you all! I am THE TIME LORD!” Akdomel screamed as he knocked down Incarus. Incarus just smiled, and disapeared.


    Horilam had to do something. Akdomel had frozen the Time council and Good Cow, but was too busy fighting to freeze him. Bobadilo was fighting Lord H, and the old Time Lord was losing his battle. Right when he was about to charge, someone tapped him on the back. “Aggghhh! Don’t surprise people like that!” Horilam cried at the person behind him, a woman that looked his age, with long, blond hair.

    “Sorry. But this is very urgent. We have to stop Akdomel before he destroys everything.”  

    “This is Happening really fast.” Horilam said. “Can you-”

    “No! We don’t have time!” She interrupted as she grabbed Horilams arm. “Follow me.” She brought him behind some wreckage of a building. “See!” She said. “Just go over there and you can really hurt the Akdomel!”

    “I don’t know…”

    “You can do it!” She said. Horilam took a deep breath. I can do it. He thought as he ran out… and was slammed in the head with a staff. A trick! He thought as he looked and saw the girl turn into dust.

    “Yes.” Akdomel said. “A trick.”


    Bobadilo was still fighting Lord H. After the past days, none of the fights that Bobadilo had with Lord H had been this intense. Behind Lord H, Bobadilo saw Horilam approaching. “Quick, Horilam!” Bobadilo cried while still engaging Lord H. “Help me!” He cried. Horilam Just pulled out his sword and snarled.

    “He is no longer Horilam, you fool. He is mine! Apprentice, stop. I will kill him.” The Time Lord/ Horilam cried.

    “Horilam, fight it! You fought Lord H, you can fight him!” Bobadilo cried.

    “No you fool. Compared to me, my apprentice is an insignificant bug. There is no hope for your friend.” The Time Lord/Horilam said. Bobadilo knew he was right. Suddenly tears formed in his eyes. Not tears of sadness, but tears of anger. For the past years he had suffered more than anyone else on the planet. Then, in a flash, Good Cow appeared.

    “If you want him, you have to go through me.” He said.

    “No, Good Cow. You will not fight us.” Akdomel said as he extended his staff. Out of the ground a fury body appeared. The body stood up and opened his blood red eyes and snarled. “Your Brother will take care of you.”


    The true final battle had begun. Good Cow engaged Evil Wolf. Bobadilo engaged Lord H and The Time Lord. In the midst of the battle, Bobadilo wondered if this was the end. Maybe these guys are to good. Good Cow was also thinking during the battle. How can someone bring someone from the dead? It’s impossible! Though his brother was very much in front of him, winning the battle as usual.

    “Finally. I’m back, Brother.” Evil Wolf said.

    “And I much say, the world was better without you these hundreds of years.” Good Cow replies. Evil Wolf snarled at this and doubled his attacks. Good Cow looked over at Bobadilo and was horrified. He was lying on the ground, The Time Lord holding a sword right by his face. Soon he was hit by the flat side of his brothers blade and brought to the ground. This is not good. Good Cow thought. Not good at all.


    Horilam struggled to take control of his body. Again. He tried to pull the same tricks again, but the chains tightened at every slight movement. He really concentrated, but nothing happened. The realization setteled over him. He was going to die. A settling calm went over him with these words. I am going to die. He thought. Tis calm gave him reknewed strength. The chains only half melted, but he had slight control…


    Bobadilo watched The Time Lord. He stared straight into those eyes. He would not give up. He watched The Time Lord bring his sword down, and watched as it impaled his gut. Bright pain exploded in his stomach. As his vision got blurry, he saw somthing confusing. The Time Lord was slowly turning his sword arond, and pointin at his chest. As he brought the sword in, It looked like he said somthing. It almost looked like, goodbye.


    When The Time Lord, or Akdomel, was killed, everything that he created disappeared. The girl. Evil Wolf. His staff. Though without the staff, the time curriculum started to fall apart. Despite the danger, Good Cow ran to Bobadilo, and Lord H ran to The Time Lord. Good Cow knew immeadeitly that Bobadilo was dead. Knowing he couldn’t stay long, he picked up and opened a portal and dissapeared.

 

    The whole world mourned Bobadilo. Though the funeral, unliked by Europeans, was done the traditional Iroquois way. On a darker note, Lord H escaped and rallied together all he clans under the rule of The Time Lord. The Dark Council had risen. The people most affected by Bobadilo’s death rallied together to make The Warriors of Bobadilo. Soon war would come.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.