The Wrath of Cece Carol | Teen Ink

The Wrath of Cece Carol

December 26, 2016
By Anonymous

Summary:

Clarissa Carol is perfect. At least that's what it seems. Her sister, Cece, is terribly jealous. So jealous, she sends Clarissa to a magical land called Nolava! Will Clarissa ever find her way home? Does she even want to? This is the story of two sisters who definitely aren't perfect... But they have a bond. And that's what's important.


Anonymous

The Wrath of Cece Carol


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on May. 28 2017 at 1:37 pm
addictwithapen PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia
21 articles 14 photos 163 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I'm at it again as an addict with a pen." - twenty one pilots, addict with a pen

1. Make sure to use proper punctuation. There are lots of online punctuation guides that can be helpful. 2. Make sure to start a new paragraph every time a new character speaks. You mostly did well at this, but I noticed a few exceptions. 3. Consider putting thoughts in italics instead of quotation marks to differentiate them from spoken dialogue. 4. I get that this is in a “fairy tale” style, but it’s kind of unrealistic that Cece and Braden would fall in love immediately. Maybe you could just have them meet and start to like each other, hinting that they could fall in love later on. Or you could just keep it the way it is, because readers are likely to be more lenient about realism since the story is similar to a fairy tale. Also I can’t figure out what the “Easter egg” is! Can you tell me? I’m curious now!