Product of a Conspiracy | Teen Ink

Product of a Conspiracy

By Faith1121, Largo, Florida
Faith1121, Largo, Florida

"You are only confined by the walls you build yourself."

Author's note:

This story was inspired by my dreams and I decided to manifest it into a novel. I hope you enjoy it and I would love feedback! Postive or negative I do not mind. 

My name is Abrella Jezebeth Eden. I have a physique that most adolescent girls yearn for and most people called me very egocentric but I am just mighty grateful for every thing that I have. I have lengthy, russet hair that travels all the way down to my pierced belly button. I have soft, emerald eyes but mine are lucent and do not wound peoples souls. My eyes exhilarate their souls. I have a smile that glimmers, with a lip ring to perfect the whole look.

I have olive skin and I am about average height for girls my age. I get straight A’s in all of my classes and I am at the top of my class. I have two AP classes and all the rest of my subjects are honor classes. I am an over achiever and my parents called me a prodigy; they even called me the new Einstein of my generation. I was on the volley ball team, the cheer leading team, and I was in many clubs. I worked at the mall, volunteered at the SPCA and in my free time I was with a marvelous guy that any girl in the world would kill for.

He was my knight and shining armor, the epitome of perfection, Devin Brown. His sun bleached, surfer like, hair always smelled like luscious almonds. His eyes were a deep sapphire that resembled the Pacific ocean. Devin was about average height and had the body of an athlete. Not too buff but he had the muscles that outlined him exquisitely; practically giving him the appearance of a god. He got honor roll, was on the track team, the football team and loved to work at the SPCA with me.

We were an admirable team and we ruled the school. Everyone at the school knew about us, even the teachers. Everybody fancied us, including strangers that barely even knew us. We were the most popular couple in the school. We always volunteered, always had respect for others and cared for others. Life is so extraordinary and peculiar.

It can start out so amazing but then make a downward spiral straight into a catastrophic hell in an instant. The kind that literally punches you in the gut. It stops your whole world and you just wish you could rewind. I did not deserve any of this; Devin especially did not deserve any of this. Apparently, no one can avoid their destiny. Destiny is a twisted force.

It all started with an obscure girl who roams through the halls of St. Hollows High School. She has crow like, dark, black hair that looks like a crows nest on a good day. It is always tangled, frizzy and grimy. When she glimpses up from her psychotic stare at the tile floors; she reveals her cobalt eyes that are quite alluring. Although they stab you in the soul when she looks at you deeply enough. From the looks of the droopy, circles around her eyes, I would imagine she never sleeps; she probably worships the devil all night or something.

She is as pale as a ghost and is over all the face of evil; the name of this girl is Auryon Lilith Kane. The worst part about her is the chilling, hairs on your arm standing, back story of her. It is told that anyone who she does not like will have their name carved into her left arm. Everyone on this list ends up disappearing off of the face of the earth. Cops have been called for investigation on her multiple times but there has never been any hard core evidence that she had done anything to anyone. Want to know the freakiest part about her?

I know there is something completely wrong with her because when the person disappears the name on her arm, just suddenly, heals and disappears too. How can someone heal from deep razor wounds so quickly? She has this intimidating presence and it scares a lot of people. Enough about Auryon though. She is not the main character in this psychotic situation. This is my story, but she does play a good part in it, just not yet.

“Abrella, please talk to me.” Begged my therapist, Cindy. She has long, platinum blonde, hair and auburn eyes that leak out confidence and some times comfort. I sit in my bed glaring at the classic ivory walls; deeply loathing the restraints I was put in for having a psychotic break down at lunch yesterday. I stabbed a kid in the arm with my fork. The kid had it coming! He should not have called me a freak.”

Cindy reached her hand out towards me and I spontaneously snapped. I pierced her hand intensely with my teeth and drew blood. After my reaction, I was so horrified with myself, it was like I could not control my own body. I did not know what to say or do so I just stared at the wall again. “Well, if you are going to be non-compliant than I will just leave.” FLASH.

It is an autumn November and the trees are beginning to turn for the winter. Five thirty in the morning just rolled around on a weekday, so I started to get prepared for school. Like usual, everyday, I wake up to my annoyingly loud alarm clock. It is an old fashioned twin bell analog that is a family heirloom from my grandmother. It is silver with a black back ground, white numbers and circular rhinestones outlining the frame. I silenced its agonizing screeching, got up and made my favorite cereal, cinnamon toast crunch.

After that I hop in the shower. I am in love with the lavender smell of my hair wash and body wash. It always makes me feel so fresh and cleansed. I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth and hair, then I put on my freshly new makeup. Lastly I put on the clothes that I picked out the night before and headed out to my bus stop.

Something is off about today though. I am feeling slouchy instead of energetic and the sky is very, very dreary. It is a sorrow gray but with no rain and definitely no sun light; the sky just seems, depressed. The air is dry and frigid. I have a feeling that today will not be a very good day at all. I could not really sleep last night.

Devin and I got into another fight because I can not let go of the fact that he had just cheated on me, with my best friend, only a few months ago. It hurt me intensely; like that feeling you get in your stomach when your heart gets broken. It is like all of the butterflies just died instantly. I forgave him and what not but trust does not come with a refill. Once it is gone, you probably will not get it back. If I do give it back, it will never be the same and that is a fact.

I arrived at school and happened to come across Devin lurking around my locker and suddenly everything was alright again. It is astonishing how quickly your mood can shift, how deeply your heart can plunge, and how much one person can alter your mood. My world revolves around him and when we have a dispute; I am petrified by the idea that I could lose him forever. This time he did not find the fight serious because when I approached him he flaunts his perfect smirk then, like a gentleman, walks me to my first class. Today, of all days, he decides to be a comical guy and mess with me. He was tickling me to try and make me smile.

He kept apologizing and telling me he did not mean the things he had said to me. He would not stop so I had to take hold of his hands and I was walking backwards to keep him from tickling me. We kept walking and I accidentally collided into someone; I heard countless books go soaring into the air and then spread out across the floor. I turned around and my heart expelled from my chest; the girl I knocked into was... Auryon! She sat on the floor like she was at awe and almost was overjoyed. She stayed there for a moment saying nothing.

I stood there with my jaw dropped having no idea what to do and I could not speak. I was frozen and terribly frantic inside for some reason. She is a very intimidating girl and now I have done something that could presumably get me murdered over practically nothing. I dropped to the floor immediately and picked up all of her books. She had papers with symbols and names written all over them. I picked up the last of her books and put them all in a neat pile.

I then stood up and extended out my hand to help her up, “I am so sorry. I was walking backwards and could not see where I was going. Are you ok? I hope I did not hurt you in any way.” She looked up at me with those piercing eyes and smacked my hand away. She got up and snatched her books out of my hands, hissed at me, then walked away. “That was weird.” Said Devin as he grabbed my hand. “Yeah, it was.” FLASH.

CLICK. “Are you going to talk now?” the officer urged. “No.” “Why not Abrella? What is so horrifying that you can not explain to us?” FLASH. It was lunch time, a couple days after the incident with Lamia, and I was sitting on Devin’s lap at our usual table. I was inaudible though and did nothing but stare at the walls and drift off; almost like I am in a trance that I could not shake out of. My mind was racing but I was not thinking of anything. My mind could not concentrate on one thing and I felt very submerged in my thoughts.

All my friends tried speaking to me, I could not answer nor pay attention to what they were trying to enunciate. I almost felt like I was in a divergent world from everyone else. I hate this feeling of no emotions; I am not sad, I am not happy, I am just nothing. I did not know what was wrong with me, I was just, depressed. My mind is spinning but I can not feel anything. I feel so sad, my chest aches, my heart beat is slow; I just feel so empty.

The irony in all of this is nobody ever really knows how much someone else is hurting. They are sitting next to someone who is completely broken and do not even know it. That is what is wrong with this world. No one has compassion and no one cares about others. I shook myself out of that weird daze and scanned the lunch room, barely processing anything, then I made eye contact with Auryon. She was zoned right on me and stabbing at her food.

I was getting the feeling that she was plotting something for me very soon. I am not aware of what it is and do not wish to ever undergo this plot. She is very daunting and I need to get her out of my life. Suddenly, she gave me a very creepy smile and I was totally creeped out. I looked away in horror and I think Devin noticed. “Hey babe, are you ok?” he asked.

“Yeah, um, I am fine.” I looked back at her and she was still staring at me, stabbing at her food. “Ignore her, she will not do anything, it was just an accident.” He grabbed and turned my face towards him then kissed me. I put on the best smile I possibly could so he can be happy with his attempt to make me smile. Sadly it did not work and I am alone again. FLASH.

He shook his head in disappointment and then waved in for another officer. CLICK. “Take her back to her room, we will try again later.” He nodded and then grabbed me by my arm, “Lets go missy.” I yanked my arm out of his grip and stood up. He then grabbed my arm harder and hurried me out of the confession room. As the officer dragged me back to my room I felt like someone was following us.

My anxiety was kicking in and my heart beat started to hasten. My palms became clammy and I was getting the cold chills. I looked back to see that there was no one there. The hall was vacant except for me and this pig. But why do I feel like there is another presence with us that is not available to the human eye? I am starting to get that feeling people describe when there is a ghost present in a room. FLASH.

It was the end of the day at school and I was strolling home from my bus stop. The sky seemed a little dismal and the air smelled of death. I felt like I was walking down a long, dark, corridor with no light at the end of the hallway. I felt like someone was following me so I started walking faster. I looked behind me and no one was there; I turned my head back and Auryon was standing no more than ten feet away from me. She started walking slowly towards me, picking up her pace with each foot step.

She grabbed my forearm and looked straight into my eyes, “I know who you are and I know what you will become.” she said in a faint, deep, whisper. “What?” “I know who you are!” she shrieked and then my arm started burning deeply. FLASH. The officer throws me back into my room on my bed, “Now be a good girl and take your meds'.” Two white pills and one large green pill sat next to a cup of water on a dainty, petty silver platter. What are they trying to be spiffy for? Not like they care about their patients anyway.

I looked at it, looked at him, and then I threw the table across the room with one swift arm swing. “What the hell!” the officer charged at me and grabbed me by my throat. “You listen here little girl, this is my house, and you will follow my rules!” He was hurting me and I could not take it. My arm started smoldering and I looked at the symbol embedded in my arm and it seemed to be gleaming. I zoned on him with indignation and grabbed him by the throat.

“No, you listen here little boy. I am here now so now this is my house and I will only follow my rules.” I raised the officer into the air. “I am not going to take disrespect from anyone especially no low life, pig of a cop!” I then hurled him out the door and into the hallway wall. His head smashed against the brick wall, leaving a crack in it. His body laid limp, he looked grisly and bloody, on the floor but he was still breathing. I am not that inhumane.

As everyone rushed to his aid, I then laid down in my bed and went to sleep. I am going to be dreading the amount of sedatives about to come my way, though, for assaulting him. Although, I do not care. I enjoyed chucking his body across the room like a rag doll. I felt powerful, I felt unstoppable, I felt supreme. I feel like I can do anything.

FLASH. One night I was having a horrifying nightmare. I was sprinting through a dead forest and there was a trail. I was frantic and panicking; I felt like my life was in peril. I was rushing because I felt like I was being followed by someone or something. All of a sudden an immense black shadow came out from the woods and came at me rapidly. I started screaming for help but no one was around nor could anyone hear my screams.

I looked back and it was gaining velocity. I then stumbled over a log and fell. It approached and was floating above me, “I have been anticipating this meet, Abrella, it is now time.” After those words it completely engulfed me in black smoke and I woke up gasping for air. I looked at my mark and it became luminous. FLASH. I awaken to my therapist seated next to me.

I looked at her, snorted, and started to faintly laugh. “What do you want now?” “I want to know what happened that night.” I sat up, turned towards her, and leaned over. “You really want to know what happened?” “Yes.” She said with a confident and tenacious tone.  “I had been having nightmares over and over. Then one night a shadow visited me in person.” “What did this shadow do?”

“He talked.” “What did he say?” “He said that it was my time.” “What does that mean?” “It means I am going to end all of man kinds corrupted people, those who deserve to be cleared out, and take them all to hell.” “Excuse me?” “Look here doctor.” I pointed at my symbol. “This is the emblem of hell. Whoever obtains this mark has the ability to send people to hell. I can also exist in both the paranormal world and the living world. I can be in two places at once making me very powerful.”

“But you are just a teenage girl who carved that symbol into yourself.” “That is where you are wrong doctor.” “How so?” “It was a gift from someone.” “From who? The Shadowman?” “No, Auryon.” “Who is that?” “And that is where we are going to leave off for today.” I nuzzled back into my bed and closed my eyes, trying to get under her skin. “We are not done talking yet.” “Yes we are.”

“No you will finish your story and tell me the end.” “What can I get for telling you?” “I will let you go outside for the first time in months. You can feel the warm sun on your skin, walk around on the earth instead of asphalt.” Got her. “Hmm, that peaks my interest. Is it a deal?” I held out my hand. She took it and I had her exactly where I wanted her. I grabbed her hand harder and embedded the symbol into her palm. “Do not scream or else I will kill you.”

She covered her mouth and gasped when I let go. “You see that? Looks familiar huh?” I put her hand next to my arm. “If you do not keep up to your deal, then the Shadowman will come and kill you and drag you to the depths of hell.” she stared at me in astonishment and disbelief. “Now let us continue.” I got up and walked behind her; she was completely numb. “But this time I am just going to show you what happened.” I placed my hands on her head. FLASH.

The Shadowman elucidated everything to me. “One day there will be a product made of true evil. She will start off as a wonderful person; sweet, kind, friendly, loving. Then when her time comes she will be marked with a symbol. That mark is the symbol of hell; you will be the marker. With this power you will be able to see all of a humans past within seconds and you will decipher who is truly evil. Once you decide that you will embed them with the symbol and kill them. I will bring them to hell with me.”

“What did Auryon have to do with all of this?” “She had a mission. She was the hunter; she had to find you because I did not know what your name would be. I only knew the town and the year you would be born. The only way she could possibly think someone was the one is if she touched them. She would get a feeling that they could be the one because she is the other half of the one. She would have to carve their name into her arm, in order to have the ability to mark them, then she did exactly that.”

“What happened when you found out they were not the one.” “Well, as soon as she marked them, they would have the same exact dream that you had. But when I go thru them, they do not wake back up. They came with me to hell.” “But I survived so I am the one?” “Yes you are.” “So what now?” “You will accept your fate, you will do as I say, and you will be the ruler of the earth.” I smiled, fancying his plot.

“I accept, so do we seal it with a kiss or something?” “Something like that.” Suddenly the shadow turned into a vortex and thrusted itself down my throat. I woke up feeling like a completely different person; I felt like a feral animal. I got out of my bed and practically flew out of my rooms window to the lawn. All of the rest that I can remember of that night is killing Devin. I was walking down the road and he had happened to be on his way home from work and saw me.

He pulled over and rolled down his window. “Abrella? Abrella, what are you doing?” I did not answer and kept walking. He stopped his car, got out, and followed after me. “Abrella wait!” he put his hand on my shoulder and I turned around grasping him by the throat. “A-Ab-rella. Wh-what are you d-doing?” Suddenly I snapped into what I was doing and released him.

“Oh god Devin, I'm not the same.” “What do you mean Abrella?” “Leave. I am no longer your girlfriend.” “No, what is going on?” “Leave!” I flung him across the road without even touching him. That was the last time I saw Devin before being obliterated by a semi truck. That was the night I lost myself forever and will never be the same. FLASH.

“So how are you feeling doc?” She stammered on her words. “Awe, I fried your brain. I am sorry, Auryon told me my powers could have some side affects as they grow. Man, I really need to work on that. I was beginning to be delighted over your company. All well, let me put you out of your torment.” I clutched her head, “Stop! I-I am fine. I was, uh, just in a trance.”

“Oh! Superb recovery!” I said tapping her face. “So how about some sun?” She nodded and proceeded to walk out. “Oh, wait a minute.” She stopped and turned around. I looked directly into her eyes; getting to the essence of her soul. “Do not tell anyone about this if you do, I will slaughter you myself. Just be thankful that you have an innocent past.” She nodded once again and waved for an officer to come over.

He escorts me outside. I loved the fresh breeze of morning glory flowers and the wonderful hymn of nature. It is certainly a perfect day to execute my insidious plan. I grabbed the officer’s gun and held it to his skull. “Do not make any noise what so ever and do not do anything or else you are dead.” he nodded. I ordered him to take me to the exit gate in the back.

He searched for his keys in his pocket, fumbled through a couple different ones, and finally selected a round based key that was gold. He put it in the lock, turned it and untwined the chain. I grabbed his arm, looked into his past and embedding the symbol into his arm while he screamed. “Speak a word of this and the Shadowman will kill you; cover up my escape for as long as you can.” He agreed to comply and out I bolted. I kept sprinting until I could not run anymore. Finally I soothed myself and tried to think of how Auryon taught me flash transportation. FLASH.

Every night I spent in the mental hospital, she trained me on how to work my powers, through my dreams. It was a bitter, starry night and we were in the center of the woods near my old house. “It is super easy.” Auryon said; abruptly flashing in an instant just to be at the top of a tree. “See!” she yelled down to me. “Now you try it!” I concentrated and tried so hard but nothing was happening. “I can not do it!” I whimper.

She flashes down and is behind me. “Close your eyes and fixate on the world around you, connect with it, become one with it.” I closed my eyes and zoned on the earth around me; listening to the leaves rustle in the wind. I kicked off my sandals and felt the soft soil with my toes. I breathed in the oak tree smells of the woods. “Now open your eyes, lock your focus on your destination and take a little run and jump for a kick start.”

I backed up about ten feet and locked my eyes on the tree. I focused on my destination and there was a clear spot, right at the very tip top, with a sturdy looking branch. I started jogging, picking up my pace, when I was a couple of feet away I jumped and then suddenly I needed to catch my balance on a branch. I catch my breath; I could not breath for a moment from disbelief. I yelled into the air of achievement. I did something no one could do. FLASH.

“Ok I need to think of a place Auryon would be right now. I could check the woods first.” I thought to myself. I embraced the terrain around me. Everywhere there is an entire new sensation you feel. Here I smell pine trees, I hear owls hooting in the distance and the ground feels sharp with all the pine needles laying around. I was in the zone; now I just needed to focus on the forest. All its features and all its details.

On spur of the moment, I did not feel pine needles anymore; I felt grimy dirt. I opened my eyes and without barely trying I am here. I am in the woods! I am getting more powerful daily and I love it! “Auryon!” I yelled repeatedly, jaunting around the woods. “Auryon!” I finally concluded she was not here but then I heard the wind whistle. I turn around and see her standing behind me. “Ah, I see you have finally escaped the humans clutches.”

“Eh, they never truly had me, I just wanted to have a little fun; ya know, to see how powerful I can get. I am getting stronger.” “I can see that, the symbol on your arm is illuminating tremendously. It is almost time.” “Where is the Shadowman?” “You will see him when it begins, starting with your family, to see if you are truly committed.” “I am up for the task.” “Alright let us go and see what you are made of.”

I clutched Auryon's hand and in a flash, without me needing to work a single muscle, I took us to the back yard of my house. I smiled devilishly and so did Auryon. “Nice job rookie.” I walked up to my house and went under my bedroom window pane that is on the second floor. I looked up and in a snap I was in my room. My room was dull and dark but the hallway light was on. I opened up my blinds to let in light and my entire room completely vanished.

My bedspread, my furniture, my clothes, my pictures, posters, TV, guitar, even my trophies. Everything is gone! Infuriating feelings surged through every inch of body. Auryon was suddenly by my side. “See they do not even care about you. They are just packing away their memories of you to cover up their own pain. Seems selfish like to me; does it to you?” I glanced at her and I flashed to the family room; man I can not believe how much excitement it gives me. My mom and dad were situated in their chairs.

While the news were on, dad is reading the paper and mom is working on her photo album. Typical day in the Eden home. “Hello parents.” they both just about jumped ten feet in the air then rushed towards me. I threw my hands in the air making them stop in their tracks. I was blocking the air way in their lungs to keep them from breathing and they feel to the floor. “You think you could just forget about me like I was a waste of space or I was some kind of damage to your valuable reputation?”

They shook their heads and folded their hands; pleading for me to stop with their eyes. I released them and they gasped for air; like they have never breathed before. After catching their breath they get up slowly with bewilderment in their eyes. “What have you become?” “This is judgment day mom and dad; I am the judge and you are the accused. Give me your hand.” 

They do so and first I look at my mothers past; she has cheated on my father. Then, there is my dad who has beaten my mom, numerous times, from drinking too much. Although, all above that, I saw the most horrifying thing; they are not my real parents. They adopted me because my father ran off before I was born and my mother died giving birth to me. I am so furious! They never told me! “I have came to my conclusion. You are both going to hell!”

I embedded the symbol into their arms and they screamed in true terror. “Do not be so sad, I will be seeing you in hell soon. I will let the shadow man know to go on you easy.” My 'mother' started crying and my 'father' gave me a repugnant look. I lifted them into the air and they were holding hands together while weeping. I made the house shake until every picture frame fell off the wall and broke on the floor. I made sure to crush anything valuable.

Pictures of vacations, sporting events, awards, schooling and social events. All broken memories now. Once every piece of glass was broken I lifted shards into the air surrounding and circling my 'parents'. Finally I squeezed my hands together and the shards pierced their bodies. I then released them, making their vacant bodies drop to the floor instantly. This is it, I have finally channeled all of the power within me.

Auryon walked down the stairs; clomping loudly with each step. She came next to me and stared at my 'parents' laying limp on the floor. “Want to see something cool?” she asked. I nodded and she took my hand. We were then in the same place but it felt different and it was bleak and gray. My 'parents' were no longer on the ground and lifeless but standing and 'alive' again.

Although, I can tell this is the other side because they are transparent. The shadow man arrives and he stands tall next to me. “Good job on your first victims.” my 'parents' huddled to the corner of the house trembling with massive fear. “Be easy, they were my 'parents' at a point.” “I will be as nice as I can but there is something I need to tell you.” “What is it?” “You are not only the marker but you are also the gate to hell.”

“What?” “That is the symbol of hell, you are hell Abrella. Everyone with that same symbol passes through you. This way you get to chose who is good and bad; who deserves to go to hell, who has eternal peace, and who is admirable enough to stay on living until their fatal day. We have taken the power away from destiny and put it in your hands.” I was baffled but I still accepted my fate. I stood quiet for a moment then looked at my 'parents' and held out my hand.

They shook their heads fiercely, “Hell will be better than this, here you roam alone, you will be split apart soon, and you will have no true peace. You will only be lost and become a vengeful and sorrow soul. You guys can stay together in hell.” They weeped but no tears came. I walked over to them and knelt down. “Take my hand, accept your destiny.” They looked at each other and then looked at me.

They took my hand and suddenly I felt this tremendous pain. I screamed for a couple minutes in a fetal position on the ground. Finally it stopped and I got up, “Will I feel that every time?” “Yes it is the consequence to working around destinies powers. It will get easier and hurt less with each victim because the more people in hell the stronger you grow.” The Shadowman must really know my weak spot.

Power is the one thing I yearn for; power is the only thing that keeps me going. From the telling of the Shadowman, power isn't far from my reach. “Now continue your fate my warrior, make me proud and punish all the terrible people on this disgusting earth. Today marks the first day of a new world and a new era.” Suddenly the world was back to normal and it was only me, Auryon, and my dead 'parents' in the room again. “So game plan, we take out the people who have betrayed you in life first then move on to everyone else in the world.”

I pondered through my mind of people who have betrayed me and only one name came to me in big, red, bold, letters. “I know who will be next.” I said with an insidious smile. The next target will be, Blayke Masterson, the girl who was my best friend before I found out she was sleeping with the former love of my life. You know, we can not control the people we meet in life. Who we fall in love with, who we become friends with, who we consider family. All we can do is hope that they will not hurt us along the way.

Sadly, I was hurt; luckily, on my part, the people who have made me suffer will suffer themselves for it. Those who were jealous of me and sought out to destroy me just because I was born the way I am. Little did they know I have more power in the universe than they could ever imagine. They do not even know what power I hold. Yet. Today, Blayke has mid-length, cherry red, hair and topaz eyes with a mixer of green to give it that dazzle of hazel color. She has plump lips, a wide waist with a tiny torso and mix colored skin.

She is Puerto Rican so she always has a tough attitude and vibe from her energy. She is quite the exotic beauty. Although, back when she was little she was a lot more innocent looking. Black hair, small, somewhat, curvy body. None of her beauty had flowered yet at the time. I had known her since I was little; I was about 8 years old when I first met her. FLASH.

I was playing in the canal by the bridge just around the corner from my house. I was a little adventurer and loved going there; I was not allowed to stray far so this was my wonderland for freedom. There were woods completely surrounding me and the only way back to civilization is a little pathway thru the woods. It has always been my happy place. A place I could go whenever I want when life got too hard and I needed to escape. A place I could call another home where I felt comfortable and at peace with the world.

I had been walking in the canal, trying to catch tiny, baby turtles, when I saw another little girl. She looked about my age, wore a pink sweater, blue pants and was running in the field ahead of me. A boy, who looked like an older teenager, was chasing behind after her. The boy tackled her to the ground and she screamed in terror. I then realized that they were planning no game; I crawled my way quickly up out of the canal. The boy started stripping his own clothes off, held her down by the neck, and began to tear her clothes off, shredding them to pieces.

She was pleading for help and begged him to stop but that just seemed to fuel him because he was laughing at her frantic cries. I grabbed a large branch and crept slowly towards them. He was completely naked while the girl was almost stripped entirely. I then thrusted the stick with all the power I had and struck him in the back of his head. Knocking him unconscious he fell to the ground. I helped her up and put my jacket around her.

“Come on lets go!” I grabbed her hand and hurried her to the path way. I took her to my house and told my parents what happened. The girl sat in the living room, with a blanket around her, and a blank expression on her face. I sat next to her, “Hi my name is Abrella.” “My name is Blayke.” I smiled at her and tears dropped down her cheeks. She flung her arms around me and started crying. “Thank you so much Abrella.”

Later we found out that the boy had still been naked and unconscious in the field when the police arrived. They were amazed that an 8 year old little girl could knock out a 14 year old boy, for almost an hour, with nothing but a branch. They took Blayke home to her parents after everything and I slept that night feeling like a hero. FLASH. “Well, shall we pay a visit to the little tramps house?” “I think we shall. It has been a little bit since I have talked to my best friend. Let us go have a nice chat with her.”

We both laughed and then took each others hand. I imagined her house; it is a small two story house. It is light blue with purple trimming, she has an all white porch and white shutters on every window. Her door was all white with a door with a cross door knocker. It is just a small modern home that has the same things that every average home fashion has. I focused on the world around me and like always I get there in a flash.

The Shadowman has failed to disappointment me. He has always been right and has stayed true to every word. I am becoming more powerful and everything is becoming easier the more I do it. I stepped up to the porch of her house and walked up the steps to her door. I looked at her cross door knocker and scoffed. “God is not here today Masterson family.”

Blaykes dad opened the door, “Can I help you?” “Yes, is Blayke here?” “Yes, she is in her room. Who are you again?” “Can not recognize me Mr. Masterson?” His eyes widened. “Abrella?” I thought you were put in a mental facility?” “Well now I am out. May I see your daughter?” His body became tense and his aura told me his is becoming defensive. “I do not know, last time I checked you two are not friends anymore.”

“I know, I am here to make amends and wish to be friends again.” He scanned me up and down with his eyes, trying to not make it obvious he had doubt in me. “No, I think it would be best if you would just leave. Have a nice day Abrella.” He tried to shut the door but I flung it open and took hold of his arm. I see fire; a lot of it and I see a woman trapped and burning inside of the inferno house. It is Blaykes mom.

She tried to take Blayke from her father but he would not let that happen. I had seen enough and I embedded the symbol into his arm. He screamed and I heard foot steps rushing from upstairs. Blayke revealed herself in the staircase with terror in her eyes. Her dad breaks out of my grip and runs toward her. “Blayke run!” I made the cross door knocker break off the door and soar into my hand with my greatly developing powers.

I then threw the cross at her father before he could get around the corner of the staircase. It went through his back to his chest and I hit him dead in the heart. It was like he was a target and I hit him right in the bulls eye. His body flung against the wall then fell limp to the floor. Blayke screamed and ran upstairs to her room. I heard her lock her door as I walked up the stairs.

I approached the door and knocked on it rhythmically. “If you let me in now I will kill you quickly and painlessly.” I heard no response. “Ok, hard way it is.” I placed my hands on the door and it started shaking. It shook harder and harder until it flew off of the hinges. I walked in and she was no where in sight. “You made me have to use up my energy to get to you. You will be dying slow now.” I heard faint whimpering.

I grabbed her bed and lifted it up into the air. Suddenly she leaped out of her closet and stabbed me in the back, literally this time, with a kitchen knife. It did not even phase me; I dropped the bed and pulled the knife out slowly. I turned around and she was running downstairs. I dropped the knife on the ground and transported to the living room. I flashed right in front of her making her stop in her tracks.

I grabbed her by the throat, threw her across the room, and she smashed against the wall. I grabbed a fire place stick and dug a circle around her into the carpet. Blayke whimpered and begged me to stop. Once I completed the circle I thought of fire and suddenly a blazing circle formed around her. I put my hand through the fire, it hurt just a little but the pain was easy to ignore. I grabbed her by the throat and looked into her past.

She has done many horrible things; robbed, cheated, lied, harmed the innocent. I embedded the symbol into her neck and she shrieked in pain. I let go and backed away, “See you in hell b****.” I raised my hands into the air and the flames raised high above her head. I then clapped my hands together and the flames engulfed her in all angles. She screamed and burned alive as Auryon and  I watched her body burn into ashes.

After her body had completely burned, I grabbed Auryons hand and she took me to the other side. I saw Blayke and her dad crying in the kitchen. I slowly walked into the kitchen, startling them intensely, when they noticed me and held out my hand. “You can take my hand and go to hell or you can stay here and live the rest of eternity alone and never find peace.” Blayke's dad was the first to take my hand. He disappeared and I fell to the floor in pain but it stopped sooner than last time.

Blayke stared at me in terror. “Stay here and be miserable if you want; either way I do not care.” She waited for a moment but finally took my hand. Again I fell in pain but I kept myself up on one knee and took the pain like a champ this time. “I am proud of you.” Auryon said, “Now it is time for you to become stronger.” “How do I do that?” I questioned.

Auryon extended her arms out for a hug and I embraced her into my arms. I felt comfort and safe but suddenly she started to merge herself into me. There was no pain, no discomfort, no feelings. FLASH. When Auryon was born she was put into a foster home because her mother died giving birth to her and her father had ran off. Just like what happened to me. Her foster parents beat her continuously since the day she could remember.

She was so weak and fragile. Once she hit puberty everything changed. She began to experiences a tingling feeling whenever she touched certain people. When she turned eleven the Shadowman visited her in a dream. He explained how evil is easier for him to find but the good side is harder for him, to track. It would be her job to find the other half no matter the consequences.

To show no fear, no remorse. Whoever she got the tingling feeling with she was to carve their full name into her arm. The Shadowman would then visit them in a dream and try to devour the soul of the chosen one. If they died then they were not the one. The true one would stay a live but would be changed forever because she would then embrace her demonic soul. After he explained the instructions to Auryon he marked her and vanished.

The next day she awakened, she woke up entirely changed. She felt confident, strong, powerful. She killed her adoptive parents later that day when they both were hit her and would not stop. She made them suffer like they always done to her by making their organs bleed out completely. She ran and lived on her own with the protection and guidance by the Shadowman. Auryon grew very powerful and unstoppable.

She showed no love, no compassion, no remorse. She only cared for the Shadowman and the mission. Auryon killed hundreds of kids her age and she never bated an eye doing it. She praised the Shadowman for saving her and making her life a new. I woke up on the floor and the symbol on my arm was glowing brighter than it ever has. It nearly blinded me.

I still kept my body but I felt very different; we became one and I felt invincible. Although Auryon is no longer visible I can still hear her in my mind. “Now you are truly unstoppable. Now that you are whole again we can never die.” I walked out of the house and flew into the night sky. Anew, fresh and on top of the world. Happy that I finally achieved my revenge. 

I have such immense power that I thought I would explode. I decided to start my apocalyptic agenda in the most evil place on earth. It is so full of damnation that it is literally nicknamed The Sin City; Las Vegas, Nevada. Taking this night flight in the sky gives me such an incredible rush. I am flying! I no longer feel like a teenage girl stuck in her world of fake perfection. I am now a demonic goddess in just a matter of months.

My trusty partner is my magically created twin that merged with my body to make us both more powerful. She sacrificed herself for the mission and I swear Auryon I will bring back your physical form when this is all over. “No need.” said Auryon in my mind. “I enjoy being the source and energy of your power; we were meant to be fused together. We are perfect.” After those words I was at my destination and I swooped down like a falcon aiming at its prey. My first rabbit is a business man.

I landed on the sidewalk and touched his face. FLASH. His name is Jacob Michealson and he is a pimp, literally. He has shot woman, traded them, and degraded every last strip of self confidence within them by meth and parties. He deserves torment. FLASH. I marked him on his face and then threw him to the ground, pounding his skull into the concrete. I stared at him intensely and I raised the temperatures in his body little by little.

I got him to the point where the water inside him boiled and his skin turned tomato red and clammy. By now a crowd of fright has formed around us; a larger crowd formed. I told him “See you in hell asshole.” then he exploded. A sprinkler of his blood and skin burst to the crowd; covering most of them in what was left with his obliterated body. Some were in frozen shock and others screamed at the top of their lungs. I lifted myself into the air and put the entire crowd into a trance and entered all of their minds; FLASH. FLASH. FLASH.

Lives and pasts of these people came at me fast and all at once. Just minor glances into their lives makes every last one of them guilty. My powers grow stronger and rapidly each minute; I am able to mark the whole crowd on their arm with the symbol. I then snapped their necks and the other people, that were lucky enough to not be in the radius of my trance, stampede away. I went to the other side and touched each person one by one, not even phased. I can feel it in my mind, though, that Auryon is suffering.

“Do not worry about me Abrella! Finish the mission!” I snapped back to the real world and grabbed the next handful of people in a trance; repeating the same process as the last. Each person gave me more immense power but it put Auryon in more agony. “You know you like the power. I feel it too. Ignore my temporary discomfort and destroy this city!” I will, and I do so, I slaughter every last soul within the boundaries of Sin City. I need a break and so does Auryon.

I decide to go to the most famous restaurant here and ate everything that was left to serve before I destroyed everyone. I savored this luxurious meal; this day marked the first day of my apocalypse. While eating my meal I hear sirens coming in from a distance. I wipe my mouth and walk to the door tiptoeing over all the dead, bloody bodies laying around. I open the door to see even more bodies covering the streets and sidewalks. There was such a build up of bodies that the cops had to stop and gather a mile away.

A SWAT team of police came running abruptly my way; accompanied by a helicopter shinning a spotlight right on me. They stopped at a certain distance and aimed their guns. “Not a very nice way to introduce yourselves to your empress.” I yelled. I raised myself into the air and their aim at me followed. Their aim stayed strong but even through their masks I can see fear leaking all over their faces. “My names Abrella! I am the destroyer of your world!”

I threw my arms into the air and the street broke as it formed into a wave. As the dead bodies laying around flew into the air the men and women retreated. They are too late though. The wave catches up to them and the police cars, along with the police, flew into the air. Some were crushed by their cars when they came down, others died on impact with the concrete, and the rest were injured severely. I flashed over to the first living man I saw, a sign pole impaled his stomach, and I grabbed his arm. FLASH.

He is a good man but he has made a few mistakes; the worst he did was rob a store as a teenager because he was becoming a dad at sixteen. FLASH. “I hope you find peace sir.” I snapped his neck to put a quick end to his anguish. Next I found a women. FLASH. She is a very fair cop; always followed the law and made sure her actions are for justice. The worst thing she has ever done in her life was aborting the child her abusive boyfriend gifted her with. FLASH. “You do not deserve this or what fate has done to you. Rest in peace darling, I know you will find it.”

For a quick end I stopped her heart from pumping and she was gone in an instant. There were only a couple more officers still viable but they all had deceptive pasts of no regret, selfishness, and anger. This is not becoming much fun anymore. There is so much misery and sorrow. Auryon says, “You know what the next step is right?” No what is it? “Has the Shadowman never told you the plan?” I guess not; all I know is destroy the damned and send them to hell.

“Oh no, Abrella, he has greater things in store for us! You are going to replace the one who has gone too far in her own twisted pleasures.” Who are you talking about? “Destiny! She is feeling dull with her immortal life and now she contorts a lot of mortal lives for entertainment. She alters their lives for her own game and it is starting to make a serious imbalance in the universe.” So what am I going to do?

“You are going to become the new Destiny. You are going to raise the new generation and get rid of all the twisted lives she has created. We need you to get every ones destiny back on track so all the human race can stop feeling so distressed.” So more power? “All the power in the universe, you will for the most part, control peoples lives.” I am ready!

Now that I am pursuing to be the emperor of the earth; I will strive to salvage more people and start my kingdom. Where should I start though? “Where else should you start but the capital of this grand country?” Washington DC. I smirked then leaped into the air and took off like a jet. I just love flying! “I love it when you are happy; it numbs the pain.” I am glad you are recovering, we both will need our full strength for the white house. “Oh my sister, it will be elementary, just like taking candy from a baby.”

I settled on top of a skyscraper near the white house. There is a horde of guards roaming around the complex like aimless mice. I sat down to rest and size up my opponents. Most of them are hefty, lanky, and they seem to be very strong; it will take a bit of my power to take them all down plus the ones inside. “Do not doubt yourself, you slaughtered an entire city! You can slaughter every single one of them.”

Yeah, you are right, I can do it. I counted every little mice outside and counted up to twenty. Time to dissect. I jumped off the skyscraper, doing a back flip, and landed on the ground. I broke the concrete around my feet and people screamed then stared at me in astonishment. I walked towards the road and a car headed straight for me. He slammed on his brakes and screeched to a halt, almost hitting me.

“What the hell!” he yelled out his window. He started to curse me out and I swiftly walked over to the car grabbing him by the throat. “Let us take a look into your past shall we?” FLASH. Kenny Fisher, 36, wife, three kids, and oh here is an interesting fact; a little boy pedophile. FLASH. I marked his throat. I made the seat belt tighten around his neck, like a cobra after its next meal. Then, with him trapped inside, I set the car on fire.

He started wailing and begging for mercy. “Sweetie, where you are going, there is no mercy and it will surely be worse than this.” I walked away and the car exploded, finally ceasing his screams. I went to the other side and he was frantic then ran. I popped over to him, stopped him in his tracks, and once again took him by the throat so he went to hell and finally suffers. I flashed back to earth and chaos has erupted.

Police are scattering and people are hectic. What a mess. “Ignore it. Focus on the mission.” Right, the mice, I am on it Auryon. Police surround me and aimed their guns. “When will you cops ever learn?” I put up my pointer finger and started rotating my hands in circles. All of a sudden, the police and their cars started floating and forming into a tornado. I made them go faster and I entered into each of there minds one at a time.

I marked the ones who deserved it and made them explode. The ones who deserved to stay alive were put back down on the ground safely. Three out of fifteen survived and they were all very distraught. I approached them and looked them in the eyes. “I am the new ruler of this earth. You will be the beginning of my disciples.” I told them my destiny and just like that they were my willing slaves.

I showed them the truth about me, Auryon, the shadowman and fate and they were somehow comprehending everything. “Come with me to the white house and help me make this world a better place.” The three of them grabbed their guns and followed me. As we traveled thru the streets my army grew bigger. As I passed by people I would get a glance at the worst thing they have ever done and marked the bad ones while the police shot them dead. Auryon is on the other side helping people pass thru the gate while I stay in the mortal world.

As I showed more people the truth the more people joined me in my quest for a better world. We finally arrived at the white house and everyone there was already anticipating my arrival. The presidents helicopter approached to make a quick escape but they are too late. I ripped a street pole from the sidewalk and tossed it at the helicopter. It exploded and crashed into the east wing. They rushed the president away and security started shooting.

I stopped all their bullets and threw all of their guns out of their hands with just a flick of my wrist. I put them in the hands of my army and they started shooting their guns and killed all of the ones in the yard. “I need you all to help me and clear the white house of all guards. I will get the president because he is our key to gaining the united states.” They saluted me and ran off. I flew into the sky scanning the compound to find him.

I finally spotted him being rushed into a black limo. I swooped down and landed on top of the car; making a dent in the roof. Guns unloaded immediately, knocking me off the roof. Most missed me but the lucky few that struck me, barely phased me. I stood up and pushed the bullets out of my body using my muscles. I darted straight for the car and bashed thru the window.

I snapped all six of their necks before they could even blink. I grabbed two guns; pointed one at the driver and one at the president. “Turn this car around before I kill the both of you.” The driver looked in the rear view mirror at the president and he nodded giving the driver approval to go back. I lowered the gun from the driver and kept the other one pointed at his stomach. “So tell me about yourself, are you an honest man?”

“Y-yes.” he stuttered. “May I take a look?” I extended out my hand towards him. He stared at me for a moment apprehensively then took my hand. FLASH. He was raised by an abusive, alcoholic, father and a weak mother; the mom would rather stand by and watch her child get beat than endure her husbands wrath. One day the thirteen year old boy decided he had enough and stole his fathers shot gun from the shed. He waited cautiously until his father came home from his late night bar hops.

Finally at three in the morning his dad stumbled in and the boy jumped to his feet immediately pointing the gun at his dad. “Boy put that down; you ain't no man!” he charged at the boy then BAM! His father feel limp to the floor as his blood pooled around him. His mother ran into the living and feel to the floor in traumatic horror. “He is gone mommy. He can not hurt us anymore.” When police arrived the mom covered for him and nobody knew what truly happened.” FLASH.

“If the worst thing you have ever done is kill your father to protect you and your mother, then I do not mind you being on my team. Only if you are willing though.” Like all the others, I told him the truth about everything and he agreed. “You will be my apprentice. I want to make this a pure world.” By the time we got back to the white house all security was whipped out. As we walked to the oval office the president was horrified with his deceased security laying around. “I am dearly sorry that you have to see this sir. I will get it all cleaned up as soon as I can.”

The president seems to have discounted what I am saying to him; it is ok he needs time to adjust. When we arrived at the office, only the three police officers were waiting there. “Where are the rest of them?” I asked concerned. “I apologize; they were too weak and had no idea what to do. The security shot them all and we dug burials for them in the back. We left the security for you to decide on what to do with them.” “I thank you for your bravery, Mr. President if you would; please show me where the emergency broadcast system is.” he nodded and showed me the way.

All of a sudden an explosion came from the colonnade. We rush out and there is a ginormous gap in the wall, and a girl stands inside of it. She is tall, slender, and wearing a white, draping dress that clings to her perfectly. Long, straight, brown hair travels down her spine with a jeweled headpiece holding it back. Her eyes are pure white; no iris, no pupils, but I can feel her staring into the depths of my soul. “Who is the one that goes by the name of Abrella?” she said suavely.

“Who is asking?” I said coming forward. “How rude of me, let me introduce myself; my name is Ananke, more commonly known as Destiny. By your attitude I am assuming you are the one everyone’s been talking about.” “Who exactly is talking?” “Everyone in the immortal world of course. Rumors of how you are going to replace me because of my amusing schemes.” “That is right. Just because you are bored, that does not mean you can mess with mortal lives. They are fragile creatures. Do you even care about the things you make them endure?”

“Well of course not. A mortal life to us is like a bug to you. Small, stupid, and has no purpose but to be annoying.” she said. “This is why you are going to be replaced, you do not deserve to be the puppet master. You are just a joker.” “How dare you!” Destiny picked up a broken piece of concrete, with telekinesis powers, and launched it at me. I jumped out of the way but it hit one of my men. The other two police started shooting immediately. Destiny got shot in the arm and ran away.

I rushed to his aid and lifted the rock off. I can already tell his organs are crushed and hes bleeding internally. “I am so sorry for all of this. I thank you for helping in making this a better world.” “I have-” he coughed blood, “one question.” “What is it?” “Is there really a heaven?” I put his head on my lap and comforted him. “I am not quite sure. All I know is that if you fight the fact of being dead or dread on your past, you will be trapped in an isolated, bleak universe. But if you find peace in your life; then you will pass to a happier place. I am not sure if it is exactly heaven but it is peace.”

He started crying and held on to my hand tightly. “Please find peace, you deserve it.” I kissed his forehead and I literally felt his essence turn vacant through my lips. I closed his eye lids and carried him outback to be buried. After burying his body I heard my name in the distance. I look at the top of the white house and Destiny is at the top. “Told you they are like bugs. Fight me one on one! Survivor claims the title of Destiny.”

I flashed to the top and it startled her. “Wow for a beginner you have gotten some skills.” “Thanks to my sister, I am more powerful than ever.” “Sister? I do not see anyone?” “We combined together, she is in my mind, my soul, my everything. My sister makes me whole.” “Well then, let us begin this throw down shall we?”

Destiny kicked me in the stomach almost making me fall off the roof. I got back on my feet and charged at her swinging. I dodged, I made a couple good blows on her but she did some on me too. “Why not kick it up a notch?” she said. She tore off a column of the building and threw it at me. I dodged it but, with my powers, I made it launch back at her. It hit her and she fell off the building.

I looked down and she was crushed under it. I jumped down on top of the column making it smash on her and break into pieces. I jumped off and she pushed all of the remaining pieces off of her and stood up. I was astonished, “None of the gods dare to try me! Not even Zeus himself; is this all you really got?” She is antagonizing me and trying to get under my skin, I can not let her do it. I stood there for a moment, trying to focus all of my energy, thinking of a way to defeat her.

“Do not let her get to you.” said Auryon. “She thrives on compulsion and knows you desire power! You must do this for the sake of the people not the title.” I smiled. “What is so funny?” asked Ananke. “Oh nothing, I just know how to defeat you now.” “How is that exactly?” I flash to the emergency broadcast room and turn everything on. “Americans, I am the one causing all this havoc. I am so sorry but I must tell you something.”

“A woman named Ananke, more known as Destiny, has been making  mortal lives miserable for years, only for her own entertainment. I say let us all rise up against believing in her and claim your own destiny! You control your lives, you control your destiny, and you control your independence!” Suddenly she burst threw the doors and came at me. I tore off a huge piece of the building and hurled it at her. With her pinned under it, I lift all the cameras into the air to circle us.

“This is Ananke. She is the one who has destroyed all happiness. I am the one to help restore that happiness! I urge all of you to stop believing in her, believe in me, and know that I will never decide your fate for you. Come to the white house and help me make this a better world!” “Abrella, her powers are weakening.” said Auryon. I turn around and she is unconscious. I go up to her and take her hand. FLASH.

Millions of decades spur in a movie scene of the horrible things that she has done. She tormented so many people while watching; she destroyed lives and watched it like a movie. I could not take it anymore and I let go of her hand. How could someone like this get the chance to contain so much power? I put my hand on her face and marked her cheek. She opened her eyes and screamed in pain; I noticed that her eyes are normal and now have a green iris and pupils.

I then saw in the reflection of her eyes that my eyes are now vacant white. I did it. I vanquished her and won the title! “Now I am Destiny and you can suffer in hell like all the other poor souls you made me put there.” She screamed no but then I snapped her neck. I flashed to the other side and Auryon was waiting with Ananke. “You can do the honors my sister.” I walked up to her and hovered my hand over her neck. I lifted her into the air, looking coldly at her, then slammed her into the floor; connecting my hand to her soul and sending her to hell.

“You did it my sister!” Auryon cheered. “No, we did it. I am so thankful for you and I am also keeping to my promise. Now that I am Destiny I am going to give you the life you deserve. I will make you reborn; into a much better life.” Auryon started crying I gave her a big hug, “I will see you again one day.” I kissed her on her forehead and she started glowing. She turned into a sphere and disappeared; being reborn into a marvelous life.

I flashed to the other side and the two officers were looking at the vacant body of Ananke. They were startled when they noticed me, “You look different Abrella.” “I know, I am now Destiny. I will start off with trials of Washington DC. I must get rid of the toxic souls and create a new balance within the world.” “Abrella, we already have a crowd gathering outside the gates.” said the woman. I ran outside and people started cheering. I smiled and floated into the air.

“One by one, in a line, come up to me so I can take a look into your lives. Destiny has put all of you through too much torment and I want everyone to find peace.” I floated back onto the steps of the white house and they all did so. I looked into each humans pasts and was scarce on who I would mark. She has damaged so many peoples lives, so much pain and sadness. Luckily only a handful were truly evil and needed to be sent to hell. “I am so sorry that this is your fate, although you could not control it, I must still condemn you to hell.”

Fifteen people stood in a line and nodded. I made them all float into the air. They smiled and cried; I was so confused by this emotion. Humans truly are amazing. I let them float in the air for a couple moment to recollect their lives. “Just know, even though I am sending you to hell, all you need to do is learn your lesson, accept the choices you made, and eventually your soul will let go and find peace. Do not dwell on the past.” After those words, for a quick and respectful death, I stopped all of their hearts and they were instantly dead.

I lowered them to the ground and into their graves that are dug next to the others. This is going to be a long life. Knowing that these people get to actually live but I will always just be a decider. Although, I will also be a guide, I will not turn my back on them like Ananke did. I will be greater, I will be nicer, and I will grant everyone’s wish of world peace. This is my mission now and this is my life.

Before I leave earth, I must get everything back in order, restore everything that I destroyed when I was consumed in my power. Wait! Auryon was quick in finding peace, she is being born now! I flash to Denver, Colorado and startled everyone in the delivery room. All stared at me as I approached the mother holding her new child. “Who are you?” she asked. “I am her guardian angel. Auryon is very important to me.”

“Auryon? I like that name.” she smiled and looked at her. “May I hold her?” she handed her to me. “My is she beautiful. She still has those memorizing crystal eyes.” I kiss her on her forehead and she smiles. “I promised you a better life. Here it is. I will always watch over you.” I hand her back to the mother. “Promise me you will give her the best life ever. If you do so I will make sure that life is easy for you two.”

“I have no problem giving, my gift from the heavens, the life she deserves. I thank you, whoever you are, for being here.” “Abrella is my name. I will always be in your lives, whether you can see me or not.” I kissed the mother on the forehead. “Take care.” After those words I vanished, going back to the white house. The officers rushed up to me “Everyone is clueless on what to do, what is next?”

“Spread the word that I will be showing to each capital of the states. I will be looking into each humans lives. I want a connection with everyone. I want to know what destiny did and how I can fix it. I want a better life for everyone.” They saluted me then ran off. I do not know how long it will take me or how painful it will get; all I know is that I am determined to make this a better world. No matter what tries to get in my way or stop me, all I know is, I will never turn on the earth.