Falling in Love... | Teen Ink

Falling in Love...

By sweetangel4life GOLD, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
sweetangel4life GOLD, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet". Romeo and Juliet ( Quote Act II, Sc. II).

"Let them eat cake."
Marie Antoinette

Summary:

Melony has always been beaten, hit, or has disappointed her father. He pressures her to be the perfect daughter.And it seems that way on the outside, but she's actually quite the opposite. She meets Patrick while on a smoke break at her job, and immediately she knows something. He's cute. And honest. One day, Malory is out on the boardwalk when he happens to show up. She tells everything about her life to this stranger, and eventually, they fall in love.

sweetangel4life

Falling in Love...

on Apr. 3 2013 at 7:27 pm

"Let them eat cake."
Marie Antoinette

thanks, ur comment really made my day :) i will take ur critisim gadly and when i edit it next, i will be sure to expound on these matters. i appreciate so much that u took the time to read it. again, i hate the title too lol. i wrote it when i was 11, im 14 now. thanks again. and ur book was really good :)

KateLA GOLD said...
on Apr. 2 2013 at 9:26 pm
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
-Unknown

I love how you seem to be experimenting with different words and ways to tell the story, in present and past tense, and with the main character writing letters. I thought it was a really good story and liked how other teenagers can relate to it. I just think it needs a little more description like when it says Patrick got into the car accident-it would be nice to have more explanation and description on that and why he only had one call. I enjoyed reading this, you should write more!

on May. 23 2012 at 9:43 am

"Let them eat cake."
Marie Antoinette

thanksss!!!!

on May. 23 2012 at 4:57 am
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

This is really sweet and really cute and I love the idea you have.

It think some of the description could be a little clearer, it would help the story to run a little smoother.

But well done, I keep writing, you have talent!

<3