my wolf | Teen Ink

my wolf

By acetiger82, lynn, Massachusetts
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

Summary:

“Okay mom.” 20 minutes later I’m at the college and start heading toward the library where I like to hang out and read while I wait for my class to start. Where im not the prettiest or smartest I don’t have many friends and I one that I do have goes to the same college but a different building so we never see each other. It’s no big deal but since graduating high school I haven’t seen him at all and I kinda miss him. His name is Jay Wilson and he’s taking classes to be. . . well he won’t tell me.

Ashleigh D.

my wolf

acetiger82 said...
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

i have moved this book to another site called wattpad, i have also added more along with adding a new book, if you want to continue reading it head there please and thank you to all who have read this 

acetiger82 said...
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

I will be adding more soon thank you so much for reading and sorry it was taken so long to add more

nanamay said...
nanamay, Alvin, Texas

love the person hate the sin

wright more please!!!!!!!!

Freckles3 BRONZE, ------------, Ohio

"The universe is not only queerer than we suppose; it is queerer than we can suppose."
~J.B.S. Haldane

This is a really great story! I love werewolves, and this is awesome for me. Now, I do have to say that the grammar in this is pretty bad. I suggest maybe copy/pasting it into a Word document and fixing it there. Other than that it's great though! Keep writing!

acetiger82 said...
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

I will keep posting more chapters and than knou so much for read please tell your friends to read as well and comment and rate it please.

on Feb. 13 2012 at 9:08 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Ok your book is really good and I so love it. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you take a look at some of my stuff to please. And my book as well. Thanks! :)

on Oct. 4 2011 at 9:22 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your book was really powerful and I really loved it so much. I think you should keep on writing. Can you please look at some of my poems and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

samwich7 said...
on Sep. 23 2011 at 11:06 am
samwich7, No, New York
GO! It's supposed to be "go back". Sheesh I'm telling other people to watch their spelling then I turn around and make a typo!

samwich7 said...
on Sep. 23 2011 at 11:05 am
samwich7, No, New York
I liked the story idea, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were quite noticeable, and I'm having a mini-heart-attack right now(it's okay, I do that :) ). If you g back and fix that, I will rate this 4 stars.

this was totally awsome i love were eolfs books and stories or anything to do with them but this seriously blew my mind!