L.A. | Teen Ink

L.A.

By Kiwisings, Texas, Texas
Kiwisings, Texas, Texas

Laugh now, cry later.

Another year, another house. That is how it's been for the past 5 years since I was 11.  It sort of strange how the events over the past 5 years have been, it started like this. It was just a normal day and my mom and i were going to the mall, we were just looking at clothes in Macy's when this cute guy just came up behind me, he was around 17, he had dark hair that fell over his eyes, his eyes were a hazel, but there was something  dark about them as if he was carrying the burden of the world. I was sort of young so i don't really remember a lot of things after that, but i do remember that we became really good friends even closer then that like sister and brother, but he thought we were something more then that. We were just sitting near the beach and then he kissed me. I told him that i didn't like him that certain way and ran home. Maybe if i had stayed and said something to him i would still be at home in Florida and not in California. Then it happened, i didn't even here him sneaking into my room and by the time i did it was already to late.  He pushed me up against my bed with his hand over my mouth, also pulling down my pants in the process. His smile was so evil at that point i didn't even notice when he put himself in me . The only thing i did notice was that it hurt ALOT. I told him to stop but he kept going, i was in so much pain, i felt like i was about to burst open. i must have blacked out or something because when i woke up he was gone. i was really scared because i couldn't say anything because i was scared he would find out. When my mom said that we would be moving because of her work, i was relieved but when we got to Connecticut i saw him just sort of walking past my house, my mom must of noticed to because she was really weirded out. After a couple of months he just kept by the house walking by day and night. I got a bunch of locks on my door after the last incident with him. Eventually my mom called the police but they said that they couldn't arrest him because he didn't live there. You can guess the rest of the story, for the next 5 years we moved around because he was always there following us. Finally we ended up in  California, the only thing i'm worried about is that even though the school has good security, it's a boarding school which means that i wouldn't be able to see my mom. I know she's worried to but maybe it'll be good for us, so i can get out again and actually make friends again.

I have a month before summer starts so might as well walk around to see where I'll be living for God knows how long. I hate to admit it but California is way prettier than Florida, instead of looking like hurricanes going to come any minute all I can see are blue skies and palm trees. I find a bench to sit on and pull out my phone, and the first thing I see are a bunch of missed calls from my mom. I go to my voicemail, and listening to her voice she sounds worried and frantic, her first voice mail, she was talking really fast, and in the next one she was practically screaming so much I had no clue what the last one was about, she said something about Liam which is the name of my stalker, but usually, i would've seen him by now.  All I can do is sit there because I have no idea what to do, should I go home to see if my moms okay or should I just wait it out. Then to hands wrap around my waist, my friends used to do this all the time in Florida so I'm used to it. "Guess who it is, and here's a hint my name rhymes with Chonny Sorsando." "John! Seriously is that you, I haven't seen you in forever." Sure enough, when i turn around I see John's face smiling at mine. I give him a hug 'cause I hadn't seen him in like 5 years due to..... reasons.  "So how have you been, you still owe me that duet." "Yeah I know I've just been busy, and you know how hard it is to write music because I used to do it with my dad." "How is your dad anyway?"  "He's good I guess, I mean how good can you feel in jail, we don't talk as much as we used to." I couldn't help but let a tear slip, I haven't cried since i was 3, because i always had to be tough. I wiped it away before he could notice, then suddenly my phone rang it was my mom. "Give me your phone number and i'll call you later." "Ok." He wrote it down and gave it to me, walked off to answer the call and it was my mom. "Why haven't you been answering?" "Hello to you to, i was talking to a friend. You remember John right?" "Of course i do, now Maya listen closely do not come home till 3." "Why, you just don't want me to come home for 2 hours or is there another reason?" "Liam is here." Those were the words i never wanted to hear again. "Listen to me sweetheart do not come home, do not co--AAAHHH!"  "Mom, MOM!" "Hello Maya." That voice was the voice that haunted my dreams for the past 5 years. "What do you want Liam, just leave my mom alone." "Hmmm...what i want, i know your starting school soon so i guess you won't be at your house, oh i know i get to finish what i started with you that night." "When." "Now" "Fine but i want hear my mom's voice so i know that you haven't done anything that could fatally hurt her." I could almost see his eye roll. "She's fine, you know you can still trust me." I heard a bit of hurt in his voice, but i wasn't going to fall for it, not again. "Fine i'm on my way." As i'm running towards my house i bump into this cute, and i mean really cute guy. He has blond hair, green eyes, and was about 6ft. "Woah, slow down you almost ran me over." "Sorry i have to do an errand for my mom and lost track of time." "We'll do anything for our moms, i'm Luke by the way." "Maya nice to meet you, i have to go but it was great talking to you." "Wait, what's your number?" I just happened to have a marker on hand so i scribbled my number down on his arm. 

I got to the house but none of the lights were on. "Hello is any one here?" Then suddenly someone wrapped their arms around my waist, but it wasn't like when John did it, it was sort of like saying i'm sorry. "Hi Maya." "Hi Liam, how's life." "Nothing just traveling a lot." He said moving his hands down my waist. "Lets just get this over with." Turning around to face him. " Right" i headed up the stairs but when i got to my room he was already there shirtless. "How did you get up here so fast?" "Don't worry about it just come here."  I came over and sat on the bed next to him. "I am so sorry." "It's a little bit late for that." I said that when i got all my hair of my neck for him, i could feel him come close to me. I leaned against him just like i used to do when i was younger. "I can't do it, i just have to tell them i can't do it." "Tell who." Maya your part of something way bigger then just you moving from place to place." We heard footsteps downstairs. "What is that?" I started to get up when he grabbed my arm. "Don't go downstairs." "Relax it's my house." I went downstairs and i saw Luke. "Luke what are you doing here?" "This might sound weird but i followed you, i mean no one gets that worked up over missing an errand for their mom. Besides you looked like you were on the verge of tears." He came closer and started stroking my jaw line. "Are you okay though?" "I'm fine, i just need to..." "Did someone touch you?" "What are you talking about." "I mean that someone touched you, i'll be right back." He rushed upstairs before i could stop him. "He appeared behind me with Liam next to him. "Jeez! You guys need to stop doing that!." "Sorry." (Liam said that.) "Maya i really don't want to do this but you need to come with us, it's just to make sure that no one comes for you to." "What you mean no one comes for me?" They started muttering to each other, I catch pieces of what there saying but they say something like they have to tell me. "Maya have you ever noticed that white streak in your hair, or the star shaped scar on your cheek?" "Yeah my doctor told me it was vitiligo and a scar." "That not what it is, it's the mark of an alpha." At this point i just didn't know what to believe, it was late, my mom was missing. After about 2 hours of explaining i think i finally had it. "Wait so let me get this straight, i thought you were my stalker but you were actually trying to protect me?" "Yes" "You actually bumped into me on purpose so that you could check to see how i was taking the whole thing." "Yes" said Luke. "Everything that i've been through has been a test just to see how i would do as alpha?" "Yes, well no since your mom being kidnapped by prokinetics, or dragons basically wasn't supposed to happen." "So what am i supposed to do exactly?" "Well we think that one of the prokinetics are at the school you and i are going to, so you're going to have to pretend to be my girlfriend." "Right... wait what!?" "Yeah that's the only thing, but it won't even be real." "Ok fine." Liam disappeared in an instant, Luke stayed behind. "I almost forgot to give you something it was a necklace it was sort of like his but it was the shape of a crescent moon and it had a bit of silver in it. "What is it?" It's a pendant so we can always stay in touch with our wolf side." "Cool." "Tomorrow i'll teach you the normal wolf stuff so your up to speed."

When i woke up i hoped that everything that had happened was a dream. "It wasn't." Luke was sitting right next to my bed. "Yeah i know, i was just sort of hoping it was." He sat next to me on the bed. "It could be worse you could be alone and go through this, but your not you have us, and you have me."  I leaned on his shoulder when he said that because right now i just need someone to hold me up.  "So what does the necklace actually do?" "So basically for the rest of us it gives us wolf sense, like better sense of smell, eyesight, speed, strength, and it makes are eyes yellow basically. If your the alpha though you get all of that plus you can actually transform into a actual wolf." "Uhh so how do i control this?" "Usually it come with patience and time but we don't have that right now, so mainly focus."  "So should i put it on?" "Well i don't thin you should till you get outside just in case because with an Alpha the wolf is stronger." "Alright, let me take a shower so i can go outside." "You don't have to, put on the pendant and just imagine your self being clean." When i put on the pendent it gives me a sort of rush like i feel alive for the first time.  "You look beautiful." That was before he pushed me up against the wall.  "I want to do it right now." "I don't know isn't there like a rule against that?" "No, the Alpha gets to choose who she wants everyone has to deal with it." "In that case..." I pushed him on to my bed. "I need to think." I looked out on my balcony and he followed after me. "If you don't want to do it it's fine maybe i just moved to fast." "NO, it's not that it's because even though i want to be with you i feel like i'm connected to someone else it's weird." "Oh no." "What?" "There's a legend in the pack that a female alpha and a male alpha have to get together, it's never happened before because there has never been a female alpha before, well until you." "Wait so who's the male Alpha?" "Hunter."  "Cool, so when do i--." We rushed outside. I could feel something coming more wolves, maybe and an Alpha. As i guessed i see a pack of people with a wolf leading them, when they stopped in front of us the wolfed morphed into a boy. He had blond black-ish hair, he was about 6'1, he looked me down and i took in his sharp features. He decided that he wanted to talk to me. Alone. So we went to my room and we both sat down on the bed. " So you're the alpha, huh?" " Ya. You must be the other one." " You mean YOUR other one." ' Hey, i'm not here to hurt you." " Ya i know." He again moved closer. There was a glint in his eye. A glint that i was looking for since i saw him. We both knew what to do. He slipped a hand up my shirt and kissed me, i pushed my body against his and kissed him back. I tore my hand through his hair, and moaned. "Wait stop." "Why?" "It just feels like i'm missing something." "We haven't given each other marks." "Our what? Sorry it's been a weird week." "It sort of like saying that your mine, but we can't do it here you would have to come to the Alpha Pad." "Alpha Pad?" "It's basically a place for the Alphas to chill when were not saving the world." I must've looked really uncomfortable." " It's fine. So what were you saying about the marking thing?" I scooted a little closer to him. " We can resume want we were doing, or you could take me home." Now its my turn to have the glint t in my eye. He seemed to understand.

The Alpha Pad is basically like a New York City penthouse, glass, clean, and modern. His arms wrapped around my body, kissing my collar bone. "You don't have to sense to know what i want to do, do you?" "No." I think i could guess what was going to happen. After, maybe like a couple of hours later i was stripped down all the way to my bra, and Hunter was sleeping on me. All these pillows and you decide to sleep on me, i stroke my hands through his hair, so many things have happened and it all adds up to one good thing. "Why are you so comfortable to sleep on." "Why are you so sleepy?" "For that remark i thin i'll stay in this position." "No, i need to get up, my legs are asleep." "I can wake them up." "You wouldn't dare." "Oh, i would." "Can i at least get a head start?" "Fine, your lucky i like you." As soon as he got off of me i ran, i ran so fast that i think i left skid marks. "Babe i know your in here, just come out you know i'm going to find you." He passed right by me when he was walking around looking for me, but he stopped right in front of me. "You now i can see you right?" "Uhh..." I tried to run but he caught my hand. "No way am i letting you go this time, besides it like 10:00 and i don't have the energy to chase you around anymore." "Weren't you just sleeping on me like a minute ago?" "Yeah but not for long enough, come one i'm tired." When we got in bed the first thing he did was laid down on my stomach. "Are we really going to do this again?" "Get used to it." I started to stroke his hair again when my phone started to ring, i grabbed my airpods so i wouldn't wake up Hunter. "Hey John what's up?" "Hey May just want to see how your doing, i mean it can't be easy to move somewhere new." "No it's not, hey you haven't heard from my mom have you?" "No why." "She said she was going to talk to you, i was just wondering if she ever did." "No she didn't i'll see you later okay?" "Yeah, bye." I can help but feel worried, the fact that my mom still hasn't been found just scares me, hopefully we will find her soon. 

John's POV

"No she didn't i'll see you later okay?" "Yeah, bye." "You know Ms. Raymond i'm not one to kidnapping people, but damn it's fun." "What do you want John i already told you she didn't inherit pyrokinesis, i checked more than once." "I don't believe you, you were one of the strongest there's no way she didn't inherit anything from you." She turned away from me. "I knew i'd get something from you, you did something so she would manifest later." "Fine i did but she won't manifest until she is truly in danger, like life threatening, but the pack will protect her." "I wouldn't be so sure about that i planted one of my own as wolf in the pack, his name is Hunter heard of him?" "No, John you can't, it's to risky, the events of you putting her in danger like that could be catastrophic she could burn everyone there if that happens." "I wouldn't worry about it after all she part wolf she'll find a way to save everyone, it took some very ancient magic to turn Hunter to a wolf but it can be reversed." "What do you want with her any way to be your Queen?" "No i'm second in line you know that, it's my brother that wants her." "Your brother?" "Yeah my brother Carson." "Why he has nothing to do with her he doesn't even know that she exists, you promised me he would never find out." "I tried but he followed me, i should've been more careful." All of this would have never happened if i had just looked behind me. "All right you have 5 seconds to tell me where she is before i turn you to ash." "That's impossible i'm a pyrokinetic to, that ability hasn't been given to someone in years." I produced blue fire which is strange considering the fact that all of our fire is usually red. "You wouldn't." "I would i will do anything to make sure that no one in my family gets hurt." "Even hurt Maya?" "Yes even hurt Maya."

Maya's POV

Waking up has never been easy for me because there's always something to be done or something to look out for, but now i don't have to worry about anything because i have a pack and people to protect me. When i wake up i realize that Hunter isn't there and i can see scorch marks. As i get out of bed i see a note from Hunter. You looked do peaceful didn't want to wake you up. I went out for a jog i'll be back soon. Love, Hunter. That's sweet, when i look around i see a phone and can't help but wonder if it's his. As i turn over the phone i see one single message from John which is weird, he never mentioned that he knew him. As i unlock his phone and read through his notes i realize that Hunter might not be who he says he is. As i scroll through i realize Hunter might not be wolf at all, but a pyrokinetic. I quickly put the phone away because i can hear someone coming, and rush back into bed. I could hear him sneaking up behind me. "I wish i didn't have to do this to you." He probably thinks i'm sleeping right now.  "I think you'd be a really good friend to have but i'm just doing my job, i hope you understand." "The next thing i heard was an explosion. 

Carson's POV

My brother's hiding something from me i can feel it, he's never this quiet always having something to say. Maya on the other hand is a very difficult situation, the fact that she went to the wolves would be treason, but the fact that she did not know any better could change things. When my brother always went to see her i got jealous, so i followed him and realized she's probably one of the most beautiful people i've ever seen the kindest to. I think i'll check to see how her mom is doing. "Hello Ms. Raymond pleasure to see you." "Carson you have to stop, this obsession over Maya. John told me it has been going on for a while now." "It's not an obsession, what's so wrong about wanting the best?" "The wrong is that you are asking for what you cannot have, think about it what makes you think there is not a wolf right now seducing Maya?" "I don't." "Exactly, so it's best just to give up right now." "No, i think i'll keep at it, besides who knows what's going to happen, for all we know that wolf could have an accident." "Don't hurt Luke." "Luke so that's his name, in my opinion it's quite boring. " "You can't hurt him, you don't know what he's been through, his girlfriend was killed last year in a raid, his heart was broken." "Dogs can only have so many feelings and sadness is not one of them, love yes but not sadness. After all your husband killed my mother and didn't feel anything." "That's different Carson he was just following orders, and your mother killed way more and she wasn't." "Don't tell me what my mom was and wasn't, and you may say i have my dad now but not for long. He's old, he's losing supporters, and it won't be long for an assassination attempt, and i i'll have to look the other way." "You'd do that to your own father?" "Usually i wouldn't but this is for mom, she never really liked him anyway. Forced into marriage." "Isn't that exactly what your trying to do with my daughter?" "No i'll give her a choice she can either be my queen, or she can die of treason." "you wouldn't." "Yes i would."

Maya's POV

I smell smoke and fire and i'm suffocating, i can barely see straight with the smoke in my lungs. I feel like my body is about to explode into sparks, i feel my body changing getting used to my surroundings, not feeling as lightheaded as before i could hear someone banging on the door, i made my way to the front of the room and opened the door, it was Luke. "Hey are you okay are you hurt." He said stroking his hand down my jaw line. "No i'm fine just shaken up." "How are you not hurt though, i mean that fire is like raging you should be burnt right now or something." "Your sounding like you want me to be." "No of course not it's just unbelievable that you didn't get burned." "What?" "Nothing i'm thinking maybe you're half--, never mind it doesn't matter as long as your safe. Come to my room i want you to tell me what happened." "Ok." We walked to his room and i realized how beautiful it was. "I feel like your room is nicer than mine was." "Maybe it's not the room that's nice, it's the people." We settled down and he was finding his way down my spine. It made me lose my control and i collapsed into a very dazed feeling. He seemed satisfied with that and he started to get comfortable with me. "I know that your supposed to be with Hunter, can i just have this one night with you?" "That's the thing hunter wasn't a wolf he was a pyrokinetic." "Really that's weird he's been here longer than all of us." I turned so i was on top of him. "Do you ever actually remember seeing him or did someone just tell you?" He shifted so he could run his hands up and down my legs and waist. "Now that i think about it, he was the one that told us because, he told us he had been assigned somewhere else before this. I guess we just believed him because that was before the war started." I slid of of him so i could lye down next to him. "I need to go outside." "Outside, why?" "I just feel like i need to it's weird, and i want you to come with me." "Why what's wrong, is there something i can do." "Yeah i need you to take your shirt off." "Why?" He said while taking it off. "I don't know i just have a feeling." I ran my hands over his chest and noticed that he had a tattoo. "Where did that come from?" "It's from a long time ago, it's my mom's birthday." I kissed him and this time it didn't feel wrong it felt right. "You gave it to me." "Gave you what?" He turned his face and i saw he had the same mark that i did. I leaned against him, so many things have happened so fast i just don't know what i want any more, but i'm sure i want him. "I want you to."

When i woke up i saw Luke sleeping next to me and i took a picture of him. You never know when you need to blackmail your boyfriend into doing something for you. "Don't even think about it, and yes my eyes may be closed but i can see you." "How?" "I will tell you as soon as my entire body wakes up and you give me a kiss." "I love your hair." "I know who wouldn't." "Uuuggghhh... don't be such a guy." I leaned over and layed on top of him. Clearly, he was only pretending that he needed to wake up the rest of his body because right when my body touched his, he rolled over to be on top of me. We both took advantage of it. The mornings and the nights are the best parts of the day for Luke and I. He pinned me down and kissed me hard. "Mmmm...Luke stop your gonna wake everybody up." Trying to push him off me, after quite the struggle which involved many kisses i finally got him off me. "You keep doing that and there will be consequences." "Like what, what exactly could you do to me that i wouldn't like."  "I could tease you i could ignore you." "You wouldn't." "Oh i would." "Anyway i have to brief you on the mission were doing at school, which might be a little complicated." "Why is that." "My cover is basically a bad boy." "Oh no." "So my basic lifestyle is i cheat on girls, skip school and other stuff i really don't want to say." "Oh what have i gotten myself into." "Relax there's more to the story. So basically i'm gonna have to go after you and your gonna have to resist me which i know will be very hard for you." 

Luke told me about a party that they called The Transformation Night. It is a party that the alphas go to to transform. Luke had said that in order to transform for the first time, you had show lots of skin at least that's what he said. So he decided to go shopping with me. We started in a few stores but we couldn't find what he was looking for. The deal was he would show me where the party is and i would wear whatever he got me. We finally got one store that had the right stuff. We found a see-through shawl, a jean jacket that didn't close but tied at the bottom. Then finally we needed a dress for the party. We went to a section called foot long dresses. They came in every color. He chose a light pink one. It covered my stomach and just below my pelvis and just above my breast. It barely covered enough to be a shirt. If i bent down it would put right above my rear and if i walked to much it would also pop up and i would have no cover for my waist down. He said it is perfect. So i would wear it. Then we went to the bathing suit spot. There were lots of bikinis so he picked out one that had a small band that went around the top of the breast then it has a small piece of mesh hanging off of it to "cover" your breasts. Then the bottoms were very small. We went to the pajama section, " You know what? You don't need pajamas." " You mean the ones i have are fine?" " No , you don't need pajamas." I knew what he meant. We ended up buying 106 items. He was replacing my wardrobe. The things like the jean jacket were to be wore without anything under. No bra. Nothing. He was satisfied. "You are just the worst." "Hey i'm just looking out for you i could be that type of boyfriend that doesn't care what his girlfriend wears." "Could you please do that for me?" He  rolled his eyes. "Common we have to get home i want to see this stuff on you." "I have a feeling if i wear this stuff it won't stay on for long." "Common hurry up" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. When we got back to the pad he insisted that he help me with my clothes. So i agreed and we got started. He decided to start with the poncho. He slid off my clothes dramatically, but got distracted by my bare body. "Can i.." I nodded my head knowing exactly what he was going to ask. He dug in. Clothes would have to wait. I couldn't help but groan. "Luke we have to get ready i can't do this right now." "But i want to do this right now and the party doesn't start until like 10:00 we have three hours please?" "Fine" 

"Luke wake up it's time to get ready." "But it's only 9:00." "I know how long it takes you to get your hair done so up" He started to groan. "Ok fine but if i'm cranky at the party you will be to blame." "I'll take that chance." As we got ready Luke kept looking at me so i had to change in the bathroom because i knew if he kept at it we would not go to the party. When i got ready i wore the pink dress and some strappy heels. When i got out i saw that Luke was wearing ripped jeans and a leather jacket with no shirt. "Babe you look se-cute." He said turning me around in his arms.  "Hey watch it, your lucky my dads not around." "Common lets go." This time he actually carried me to the party, and apparently he was right not a lot of people wore a lot of clothing. "I finally get to show my beautiful girlfriend off." "Don't be so cheesy." "Hey i'm gonna go say hi to some friends will you be alright by yourself." "Yes i'll be fine." After he leaves this girl comes up to me and starts talking to me. "I can't believe you were able to score a date with Luke Lawson." "Yeah i can't believe it either." "I know i hope your not a virgin." "And why is that." "You probably don't know what he does to girls, especially ones as pretty as you." "What do you think happened to his last girlfriend." "Thanks for the info." "Your welcome, i just don't want to see someone else get hurt." I can't believe Luke didn't tell me unless she said that to make me upset. There has to be a reasonable explanation for why he wouldn't tell me, i was just thinking about it when he grabbed me around my waist. "Hey you ready." "As ready as i'll ever be." We went outside where everyone had gathered waiting for the full moon to rise. "Don't look so nervous it's easier than it looks." "Ok." When the moon came i felt so alive, like i could drop and give some 100 right this second. The next thig i know i'm shorter and i could see a bunch of wolves around me. It was so amazing it was unimaginable.  I soon found myself running with Luke, feeling the firm muscle in my legs pump, we ran and played until we gathered back with the others and became human again.

That night when we got home, Luke proved my expectations correct, he immediately dove on me, hungrily stealing my lips, he kept pulling at my clothes trying to take them off.  I know he's used to getting what he wants from me, but this time i'm gonna make him work for it.  I rolled away from him and started to strip down to my underwear, but i made sure to do it slowly so he would get to see my body. He hand started to go towards my body. "No you can't touch me till i'm finished." He looked at me like it was some sort of challenge. "I can't touch you till your done." "Exactly." "Why don't i help you speed up the process." The smile that he had actually scared me. 'Luke don't do anything stupid." He started crawling over to me, "What if i want to do something stupid." And that when he pounced on me. He started to bite my neck, and run his hands over my body. I started to think about what the girl said to me at the party and i pushed him away. "Hey! What was that for." "Sorry i just don't want to do it right now." "Why?" "I don't know i just rather fall asleep on you right now." "Okay come here." I crawled over to him and laid down on him. "You okay?" "Yeah just tired." I knew that the girl at the party was jealous so she made me assume the worst, Luke wouldn't actually do that to someone would he? "You know i can hear what your thinking right?" "What" i got up to face him. "What do you mean you can hear me think." "It's a thing that happens when you gave me your mark, i was going to tell you then i thought how fun it would be if i didn't." "Uh your just the worst." "I also didn't want to tell you because i know it's hard to be honest with someone new, and it's even harder to trust someone that you like." "You really get me you know that?" "Yeah I know." "Wanna do Netflix and Chill?" 'I'll want to do anything with you."

"So what do you feel like doing today." "I feel like sleeping in." I smacked him in the ribs. "Ow i'm serious I'm tired." "Your tired. I am the one who should be tired, you kept me up all night." "And you loved it." "Oh my Gosh your such a guy." "I know. Now let me sleep." "So I can take a walk by myself, without you, with other guys looking at me?" "Uhhh. Alright I'm up. I expect to be paid for this." "We'll work that out later." "C'mere." He grabbed me. "Hey!" "I am not getting out of this bed and your staying with me."