Forever | Teen Ink

Forever

By Nichole01, West New York, New Jersey
Nichole01, West New York, New Jersey

"Lets Live while doing things we like."

Author's note:

Um this is the first story Ive ever published somwhere and im looking to get better. Im 14 years old and I enjoy writing romance novels. So if you read I hope you enjoy and I hope you guys can help me out. I still suck at writing but I hope you give it a chance. Thank you

This is one long story with several paragraphs so hope you enjoy

“My name is Yuki Aoyama. I am currently in High School.  The name is Sekai High school. It's located in Kyoto. For all of those who don't know where it is, it is in Japan. I'm 16 year's old. I also don't know much about my family. I have long white shiny hair with bronze colored eyes. Pretty rare and weird huh,I guess so. I don't know my parents so when I was 5 I met a boy named Hayato. He was everything to me. He saved me from bullies that made fun of me. Then one day he moved away. He couldn't tell me why he was moving away. We promised to meet each other when we were older. Since that day I have always been waiting for him to come back home but in exchange I couldn't smile or love anyone because I was sad. I very much wanted to meet him and my parents.  But little did I know that he moved away for my own sake. He was born a creature he didn't want to be born. Until that day I will wait patiently.”

Beep beep beep!!! Cell phone ringing.“ ahhhh! What time is it?? Ah Jeez!!! it's almost time for school!!!  The second year of high school. “ HEYYYY Yu-chan!!!! I turn around and I see my best friend with me.” We walk to school and from school together but sometimes we don't.  Her messy bun and her strands of hair all over the place. We walk all the way to school and into our home room. Then my favorite seat my desk near the window. With my white shiny hair blowing in the morning wind. Rin my best friend is the only person I talk to besides Hayato. Kachakkkk!!! Izumi sensei comes in. He is our stupid idiotic homeroom teacher. “Class Izumi sensei says. There is a new student coming to our class tomorrow so please give him a warm welcome tomorrow.” Ding dong ding dong!!! Before I knew it school ended and I was home sleeping.

A couple day's later I wake up to go to school and turns out the new kid was sick so he didn't come to school for 1 week so we never met the boy. I'm walking on the crosswalk listening to music and staring at the ocean  raising my hand asking myself this, What's wrong with me? Am I so different from everybody else? I want to meet you mom, dad, and I want to see my best friend Hayato again.” I sigh then I turn around and see a truck about to hit me.  My eyes widen with disbelief and before I knew it I got hit and slammed right into the truck. I'm unconscious and can barely hear anything. All I see is black. I'm scared. Beep Beep Beep Beep!!! I can hear all the doctors saying something. I can't hear everything clearly but I heard something about that I'm about to die. I never wanted to die but I guess I am. The doctors stabilized me for now but i'm literally on the brink of a life or death situation. Later on, in the middle of the night a shadow creeped in through the window.  He looked like he would have an above average body. My heartbeat was racing and I could tell because of the monitor. My whole body covered of bruises and scars, I was shaking. My right broken leg and my left broken arm hurt but I didn't feel anything. My mind went blank at what was going to happen. My mind knew that I should run but at the same time my body said to stay. There was tension between us. He broke the silence by laughing. “ ahahahaha. This haha is haha funny. Hahahahaha.” My head was spinning at what was funny. I was trying to find out what the hell what was funny. My situation was not funny. But inside me I felt like I knew that laugh.  He felt peculiar to me. Something about him made me interested in him. He came out of the shadow and said “ I missed you so much!” he said excitedly. And here I am wondering who he is. I come out to say something. “ Do I know you?” He pouts and says “you don't remember me?” He says “ we promised that we would meet each other when we were older.” “Hayato ” I said in a shaky quiet sad voice . He said “ YAY! you remember me!” “But” he said, “you won't cause your dying.” Hayato looked different. He was cute but he still was a goofball. My monitors started beeping hard and I was in a lot of pain. The doctors were coming and he comes to me and tells me “ Drink my blood!”   “I can't!” “ Hurry up take it before the doctors get here!” Hayato explains something. “ My blood!” Haruto exclaimed! “It's not normal blood, it's vampire blood!” My cuts and bruises starts to hurt and i'm bleeding everywhere. Haruto’s eyes start to turn a little bit darker than his normal color mint eyes but they're still the same color, his teeth started having sharp fangs! He was a completely different Hayato than before! “ My blood will heal you so just drink it if you don't want to die!” “Promise me you won't ever leave me alone again! “ Okay!” he said “ I will always be with you, i'll never leave you alone again.” So I made a big decision and drank his blood. He said “i'll meet you again soon so please just trust me on this. I gotta go before those humans catch me! See you soon!” He smiled and left through the window again.  Then I noticed that my eye color has become a little darker but are still the same but my fangs are growing and one major difference is that I can smell all sorts of blood. I also noticed another major thing that's happening to me, my cuts, bruises and scars, it's healing rapidly. The blood was still there but the scars, bruises and cuts were completely gone.I noticed that I can hear the footsteps from very far away but it's getting closer so I try to pretend i'm sleeping so they won't notice the darkness of my eyes and my fangs. They come in my room and see my monitor calm so they leave. But the next thing you know is that I actually fell asleep.

One week later i'm completely healed and I don't even have to take medicine. Though I think something's wrong with me now cause I get hungry every time I am around other people like Rin-chan. But also I gained a lot of new memories that included my parents mostly. Then I told Rin that I was going to the bathroom so I went. I was so hungry I thought I heard  a little voice. It said something that I can barely hear “you can eat her but only for today because your hungry and new to being a pureblood vampire.” I didn't know what a pureblood was but I came over to the woman and took her into the stall and I sucked all her blood out until she was a skeleton. It was better than I thought so I said I will eat moderately.  The blood that was dripping from the corner of my mouth fell with each little drop plopping on the dead body. I licked it but in the same time I felt like a monster. I told myself that I can not ever tell Rin-chan what's happening to me or she will end up like that dead women I just ate. I ended up leaving the body in the locked stall. After that we went to school. Know one really cared what happened to me and that didn't bother me. Maybe that bothered me a little but all i need was Hayato and Rin. I had a lot of homework but something is happening to me. Things like I can answer hard questions without even learning about them. I told Rin that “I wanna be alone for a while, so if you need me i'll be at my favorite cherry tree hill. “Okay” she exclaimed.  I'm walking to the secret cherry tree no one knows about except Hayato and Rin and me. So i'm sitting in the place me and Hayato were at as a child. I look at the sky wondering if I will get to see Hayato again. The moment I wonder that he appears right in front of me crouching down. “Yo.” “Hey” I stuttered at what was happening. He laughs and I stare at him dumbfounded at why he is laughing. “What are you doing here Hayato?” I asked him. “Well” he said “I needed to talk to you.” “About what?” I asked. “You already know about vampires, right?” he said. “ Yeah, so what about it?” Hayato was thinking about what to say. “ So the blood I gave you, it awakened your true self.” “It awakened your Pureblood self” he said. “So in other words”, you were born a vampire not to mention the highest class of vampire. “A Pureblood vampire.” I was born a vampire. There was an awkward silence but I mumbled something. “So I was always a vampire, never human. I basically lied to my best friend my whole life!” Hayato starts explaining.

“ Pureblood vampires are the most powerful vampires with no trace of human blood or relatives. Nanami Aoyama is your mother, she's missing. And your father Takashi Aoyama is also missing. So there you have it.” Hayato smiles nervously.  I pat him on the shoulder surprising myself at how tall he is. “ Sorry” he said, “But will you come live with us vampires.” I told everyone that you'll live with us. I thought about it for a while. That means i'm going to sacrifice being with Rin to be with Hayato.  I started thinking what to say. “Okay” I said. His face lit up and happy. “So we'll go to there today or tomorrow” I asked. “ We should go there today. It's not as far so i'm gonna teleport you they're along with me.” “Okay I don't mind.” He carried me on his back. It was awkward. I never felt like this because it

him and since we're older he's become attractive and I can't hide the fact that that's true. My face became heated and red. I was blushing so hard that it radiated my whole body. Hayato noticed and turned around and started laughing. He was also blushing but not as hard as me, it was cute.  “Okay we're leaving right about NOW!” We appeared at a big mansion and it was modern looking and not scary like I thought it would be. Though we appeared there in a flash and my mouth was hanging at how fast we got there. Hayato started laughing at me again. There was a Cherry tree. It was beautiful. I stop looking at the tree. I turn back to him and a couple of handsome and cute vampires come out. The kid that looked like the mischievous type. He was a looked like the youngest vampire among them. He had blond hair with little bits of red hair and green eyes. He comes out and says “my name is Ren. Nice to meet you” he said. The next vampire was a girl. She had long curly hair, which was black with sapphire eyes. “Hello, my name is Hinata. Nice to meet you.” She smiles at me and I struggle to say hello but I managed to get the word out. The boy right next to her had dark blue hair with dark blue eyes. He looked like the calm and collected type. He smirk and then turned into a big smile. I knew that it was a natural smile, not fake. ¨My name is Kazuo. Nice to meet you.¨  Then the boy right next to him looked like he would be aggressive with red hair and brown eyes introduces himself. “The name is Naoki. Nice to meet you.¨ Then the tall guy. He had violet color hair. It was shoulder length and he had navy blue eyes. He was the oldest of the vampires. ¨Sorry for their shyness.” It's been awhile since they've met another Pureblood like you” he said. The tall guy`s name was Shusuke. In my head I was shocked at how beautiful there faces were. It was like seeing the Sun right up in my face or like a bunch of shiny gold. Including Hayato. He was better looking than all of them. His mint colored hair and eyes. I imagined it and grinned while thinking about it. He laughed. I snap out of my imagination and blush at what I was thinking about. They took me inside the modernized mansion. It was far from pretty. Hayato showed me into my new room. It was burgundy and I loved it! “I love it” I exclaimed. “ Really!” Hayato said excitedly “ It was hard to know how you wanted your room to be like so I tried my best for you.” “Thank you” I said happily. “ It makes me happy to know that.” Hayato had a serious face. It looked like he has something important to tell me but he didn't want to tell me or is trying to pick out the words he should say. He breaks the silence. “So you know about your mother and father.” There was an awkward silence for a moment and he continues what he was saying.  “ Something is going to happen on a year from now. The exact date is on December 31st.” “We just found out that your mother's sister is going to attempt to kill you.” I didn't know why but Hayato just said “sorry” and hugged me. “Don't put on a brave face. You know i'm always here for you so you can count on me when your scared or sad or just want to cry, so please don't do that to me.” I hugged him back and patted his head. “ I won't ever do that to you Hayato.” I whispered. He pushed me into the room and said “ let's get to know each other again.” “So what do you like to do like hobbies or anything” he said. I said “I like drawing pictures of others or just drawing manga” I asked Hayato question. “ What did you do when we were separated.” Hayato blinked in surprise. He answered though. “ I was always thinking of you. I was always worried about you. I thought you were bullied again. I thought you were crying all alone again being all depressed.” He then realized what he said and started blushing hard. I laugh quietly and he smiles. “Your completely right! I got bullied again and I was depressed crying all alone.” He had a face of regret.“I'm completely fine now! Because I have you again.” He smiles like a big idiot and I smile for the first time in forever. He pulls me in a tight hug. It feels like my heart is about to explode. I can feel my face getting all flustered and red. Then I look up and see him also red and we both laugh at how silly we were acting. We separate from the hug and  he tells me that we had to eat. I was fully prepared to hunt or drink blood bags. Then he takes me down stairs with everyone else. Then Naoki passes me two blood bags and says

“here you go my lady” with a big smile on his face. “You don't have to call me my lady. You can just call me Yuki or Yu-chan.” “Okay Yuki he says with a little embarrassed look. “ What happened to everyone else I asked?”

“ Oh” he says.“They're in the kitchen panicking because they're a little nervous to eat with you.” “Seriously” I sigh. “Am I that scary Naoki” I asked? “Nope” he says. “Your actually really chill” he says with a happy face. I smile at that and say “Thank you.” “No problem little sis” he said.  I was a little shocked that he called me little sis but it made me happy to hear that. So I said “okay big brother.” He was also shocked that I said “big brother” but was also happy. He ruffled my hair and I was smiling while laughing. Everybody else was spying on us but they were shocked at me and Naoki's honorifics at each other. Usually your supposed to call a pureblood “my lady” or

“-san” sometimes “princess”. But I never did like honorifics because it's weird. I sit there drinking the blood but most of the time annoyed at the fact that the only person whom I can sit with is Naoki and Hayato. Before I knew it I finished my both my blood bags and was clenching it because I was annoyed.  Naoki said “ do you want mine?” I said “ i'll go get two more at the kitchen.” I went into the kitchen and see everyone else talking amongst each other. Smiling and laughing, fighting. They notice me and stop talking. I got even more annoyed and started walking faster just to go to the fridge and get two blood bags. Then I hear whispering between Ren and Kazuo. Ren whispers something to Kazuo. “Do you think she's mad?” “ I don't know and I kinda don't care” Kazuo says. Hinata starts laughing at Kazuo’s remark. Shusuke who was just listening to them instead if helping me just said “Shhh, she's right there you know. That was the final blow. My anger just exploded. Hayato knows very well how bad it is when i'm angry. Hayato and Naoki saw from the dining room. “This is really bad” Hayato said. “Why” Naoki asked? “ Yuki’s really scary when you get her mad. I know that really well because that happened to me.” Hayato says shuddering at the thought of him getting slapped by me because he was being a total pervert. There was this scary aura around me and everyone was scared to death. Everybody's body was shaking. I look at everybody who's in the kitchen. My anger starts to fade just a little bit. I start speaking “ Why don't you want to eat dinner with me huh?” “Am I that scary?” “After I met all of you I thought that I can be friends with all of you.” I thought that I can have other friends especially since there just like me, a vampire. I left my best friend Rin to be with you guys. I started crying without even realizing it. Everybody was shocked when I started crying. “I wanted friends so much but I guess it's impossible for a nobody like me to get friends.” “So might as well go to auntie Endo. Everybody was shocked when they heard the name “Endo”. “She's the one who wants to kill me right” I said. The tears were still falling. Hayato and Naoki heard what I said. Hinata comes to me and slaps my face. My eyes widen and shock crosses everybody's face.

“Hinata” Shusuke whispering! Hinata ignores Shusuke and speaks to me. “ Do not say that! We just met you but your important to us now! We're family and family stick together besides your aunt Endo! Just because we didn't eat dinner with you doesn't mean you have to say things like that!” Those words opened my eyes. “I wanted them all to myself. I was being too selfish. Sorry, it was an irresponsible thing to say especially since i'm a pureblood. I'm going to bed so goodnight.” “Oh no you don't everybody said! You have to eat dinner with us!” It was an interesting night but at the same time it was fun. Hinata, Naoki, Shusuke, Ren, Kazuo and of course Hayato. We all had fun that night. That was a long day after all.

It was two day's later that we all had to discuss the situation we were in. Shusuke decides to tell me something. “After your your mother gave birth to you she was very weak. Her sister tried to kill her and her husband Takashi Aoyama . But that was before you were born. She was pregnant with you when all of that happened. She was physically weak and on top of that she was scared of what would happen to you.  So after she gave birth to you, you came out weak. Too weak like a human. Then your sister found out about your birth and tried to take you and kill you so your mother and father would suffer. So she left you in the care of human parents.” It was sad that my mom went through all that. Shusuke shows me a picture of a family photo. It was me as a 4 year old holding hands with my smiling parents. I looked at my mother. She was beautiful. Her white silver hair blowing in the wind. My father with dark blue hair and his brown eyes. They were both holding my hands. I was crying just looking at the picture and everybody was looking at me. Hayato comforts me and says “We'll find both of your parents don't worry, okay.” As the day's pass I meet Rin to see her for the first time. “ How are you” she said. “I'm fine” I reply. “This is my last day in Japan so i'm leaving today at night” I said. “Oh” she says with a sad tone. “Yuki!” she called out. “Why are you leaving Japan?” I hesitate for a second and say “ Sorry, I can't tell you.” “Please tell me.” “If I told you something bad might happen to you.” “Like what” You might die or turn into something you will regret.” “I'm just worried for you Yuki.” “I'm fine. I'll visit the school and I'll we'll hang out” “Fine the most you can do is that at least.” We both laughed. She then hugged me goodbye and we parted ways after that. I was going through rigorous training for december 31st. I have to help mom and dad with aunt Endo. Mom and dad are suffering so in return I`ll kill Aunt Endo. Though I feel bad at the fact that I had to lie to Rin. I never lie to her but there were some things that I couldn't tell her.  I learned how to control my powers and use them, but it was not easy. But that also doesn't mean that I can slack off in my training. I go up into Hayato`s room and I smile at him. He starts talking. “What happened.” “Can you walk with me in the rose maze?” “Okay” he said. We walk down all the way into the maze and sit in a swinging chair surrounded by roses and the beautiful clear moon in the night sky. We sit there in silence but Hayato breaks the silence. “What is it?” I started blushing at what I was thinking. “Should I ask Hayato out.” I like him but… My thoughts were cut off. “Do you like me?” My face showed it all. I blushed hard and was red. There was no point in not answering so I answered “Yes.” His eyes widen and he laughs. My face was puzzled? What was funny my face or he's just mocking me? I turned my face away from him. He grabbed my hand. “ I like you too Yuki” “We feel the same, so do you want to be my girlfriend?” I turn around at the word “girlfriend.” My face was all flushed and red. “ Do you really like me that you want

to be your girlfriend?” “There's other pretty girls besides me, like Hinata.” “ Will you be my girlfriend? ”   “Yes.” I was surprised at my quick response. He blushes and I thought that he was kinda cute. He takes the palm of my hand and kisses it gently. I blushed and he touched my red face. We held each other's gaze. He slowly started turning red meanwhile my face was already red. Then he tells me something. “ I was planning on confessing to you first, not fair.” He smiles shyly. We held hands most of the time and when we got back inside he hugged me and said “ I love you” I blushed and I said it back to him, “I love you too.” I went back into my room and I was going to bed but unfortunately I couldn't because of the words “I love you” got me flustered. Next morning I was waking up and Hayato texts me. “ I wanna talk to you. I miss you already when your not with me.” I got flustered and smiled. I texted him back.

“Same with me. I miss you alot that I want you by my side everyday.”

Someone knocks at the my door.  I open it and it's Hayato smiling with my text message from earlier.  I blush and look down at the floor. He picks up my head and kisses me on the cheek and says “Good morning pretty lady.” I laugh “good morning handsome man.”  We both burst out laughing. We were blushing at the same time. He takes my hand and we walk down the stairs. Naoki passes by and looks at us curiously. “Good morning Naoki.” I smile. “Good morning Yuki.” he smiles “What are you two doing together?” Me and Hayato blush. Hayato speaks. “ We will be telling everybody soon.” Hayato looks at me. I nodded my head. “ Yes that's right, we will be telling everyone soon.” “Well okay Yuki but if you need a shoulder to lean on I'll be there for you.” “Thanks Naoki it means a lot.” “No problem, anytime.” Naoki soon leaves and Hayato turns to me with a jealous face. “ What I asked. Jealous of Naoki?”  Hayato turns around “ Yes of course who wouldn't be jealous.” Hayato was blushing. I kiss him on the cheek. “It's okay. Your the only one I love. I can never bring myself to love another person” I blush while saying that and he blushes too. He hugged me and I hugged him back. “Thanks” he said. We went into the kitchen and got three blood bags for Hayato and myself . We were competing who drank blood faster and Hayato won. I pout at him and he laughs. He ruffles my hair and I get mad at him. “Yuki. Can I tell you a secret.” “Well of course i'm your girlfriend.” Hayato comes close to my ear. “ Your little reactions are cute. Your cute.” My face got red. “ Why are you telling me!” “Cause it's true your really cute like that.”  My face was all red. Hayato laughed. “Yuki you should really learn how to take compliments from your boyfriend.” “So Hayato can I tell you a secret?” “Sure.” “First close your eyes.” “What does this have to do with a secret?” “ This secret is going to be two. So only two secrets.” “ Yeah yeah Yuki.” First I liked you since we were young. You were cute and I actually wanted to marry you.” Hayato opens his eyes and blushes. “Close your eyes Hayato.” Before he knew it I kissed him on the lips. He opened his eyes shocked. He then closed them and kissed me back. His lips were soft and gentle. I'm guessing because this is both our first kiss. But his kiss will never stop being soft and gentle. In my opinion Hayato’s kiss is breathtaking.  His kiss feels really good. We ended that long breathtaking kiss. After that both our faces were red. “ Sorry Hayato.” “about what.” “ The kiss.” “It's fine! Really I enjoyed it but I wasn't expecting it to come from you. This is why I fell in love with you. Promise me next time that i'll kiss you or make the first move on you.” “Yes that's fine you can do whatever you want to me.” “Seriously? Anything?” “Yes I really do mean it. Oh just a question of mine, what did you think of our first kiss?” “Oh it actually felt really good. Your lips were soft and gentle. Your lips against mine. I felt really happy except that I wanted to do it to you. But i'm still happy either way. Soon after the kiss everyone started coming down to the dining room. Me and Hayato were sitting together. Everyone noticed how close we became. I mean we were already close, we were best friends. Hinata came over and hugged me. Everyone was talking among themselves and me and Hayato were obviously talking to each other the most. But we still interacted with everyone else. Then a sudden voice interrupted. It was Shusuke. “Um I don't want to poke my nose into things like your relationship of course I mean Yuki and Hayato. Hayato and I looked at each other blushing. “ Are you two dating or like engaged?” Shusuke asks awkwardly.   Hayato speaks up. “Yes me and Yuki are dating.” “Ehhh!” everybody screamed. Everybody was asking too many questions especially Hinata. Like “ Who asked out who?” “Did you kiss yet?” Did you two do it yet?” “Have you ever dated anyone besides Hayato?” Me and Hayato looked at each other. “WAIT! Let Me get something upstairs first.” Hayato went up and got something. Since it's too early I won't say anything yet. But I will only tell Nobody first. “What! Why?” Everybody exclaimed. We have a two of months to prepare for the upcoming attack so forget about us for now. “awww why? We get that we have to prepare for everything but it's too early.” “Don't underestimate Endo Aoyama, she's stronger than you think. Not even Nanami Aoyama is capable of killing her own sister.” After that conversation everyone started preparing and I had to go through two months of training in hell. Well I can control my powers 3 times better than before. Before I knew it two months passed really fast. Then It was two day's before December, 31st

During the two months me and Hayato had less time together because of the preparation. But it didn't mean we had no time together.  Every night at 12:00 we meet in the flower maze. We talked about what happened after we separated from each other. We talked about the future and if we would like children. Hayato wanted children and I also wanted children so if me and Hayato get married we'll have children who looks like us. Hayato loved children and I did too except sometimes they're really annoying. But besides that I love them. Then two day's before December, 31st  something unexpected happened. Hayato knocked on my door.

“ Hey Yuki let's go walk in the rose maze.” “Okay.”  “The roses are beautiful” I said. “Yeah they are beautiful. I thought that today would be a good day to tell you something.” I turn around surprised. Kneeling Hayato took out a black case. “Will you Marry me Yuki. I promise i'll protect you forever and if we have an argument we'll make up and I will never look at another woman but you. Your more special than you think because I love you and I will always love you even if you think that I forgot about you just know that I didn't forget about you. I'll be there for you anytime of the day. So please will you marry me Yuki.” I didn't know what to do but I started tearing up and he started to feel worried. “Hayato thanks for being my best friend, and thanks for being there for me when I need you the most and Thanks for being an awesome boyfriend. So my answer is yes I will be your girlfriend. I loved you my whole life. I was looking for you because I loved you. After a while I became cold hearted and told myself I was not going to love anyone or show any emotion but when I remembered you at the hospital my emotions came back to me. So I am really happy that you asked me to marry you.” I smiled and he hugged me. He kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back. We both smiled but we both blushed hard. He grabbed my hand and put on the engagement ring. I then took his engagement ring and put it on him. He then held my hand and continued to walk like that until we decided to go back into the house. We went up after that and he asked “Do you want to sleep together? It's Okay if you don't want to sleep together yet.” “Sure I really don't mind sleeping with you.” I got my pajamas and changed in his bathroom.  I took off my clothes but I changed my mind and instead I took a hot shower. I actually feel refreshed. I wrap the bath towel around me and put on athletic shorts and a plain white shirt that shows some of the shoulder area and some collarbone. I come out of the bathroom and Hayato looks at me. He blushes and I blush. “You look cute.” Hayato’s face turned red. “Thanks.” “I'm going to shower now”. Few minutes later. “Hey Yuki can you bring me a shirt I forgot one.” “Which drawer?” “ 2nd draw to the left.” “ Here.” “ Thanks.” I saw his upper body that moment. I blushed and he blushed. “You um look handsome.” “Thanks” His face was red. “Ah sorry I took a while didn't I.” “No it's fine you didn't take long at all.” “Ah it's already 1:30 we should go to bed. “Yeah your right.” I go to the bed. Hayato also goes to bed with me. I lean on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and says “go to sleep sweet little angel.” I fell asleep before I knew It. When I wake up I find Hayato sleeping soundly like a baby. I giggle and I went back to sleep. I woke up again to the sound of knocking on the door. Hayato wakes up also. It was Naoki. I felt like it was going to be weird with him finding out that we slept together. I stood up and asked him “do I open for him?” “Yeah we can just say we fell asleep together watching a scary movie.” I laughed at how stupid he was. I open the door and he is surprised at who answered. It was me. “Hello” I said shyly.

“Oh Yuki!” Naoki`s expression was confused and surprised. It was priceless. How much I wanted to take my phone out and take a picture. “Yuki we need to speak to you and Hayato urgently.” “What? What happened Naoki?” “Aunt Endo is coming in 3 hours.” “What seriously!” “Hayato give me that outfit.” “Here you go.” I change into my clothes and strap two extra guns under my skirt. “Thank you guys for all you've done but I wanna do this alone so that I can help my mother and father.” “No! You can't go out alone it's too dangerous.” Hayato shouted, It was my first time hearing him raise his voice. “Sorry Hayato but it's better for me to be alone. I don't want Endo to hurt you.” “Neither do I. I don't want to risk losing you. Your important to me. If I lost you I don't know what I will do without you.”  “Then Promise me this. Promise me you will come back to me. Don't ever leave me. If you need our help just ask us. Promise me that we'll be together forever.” “ Yes Hayato. I promise that we'll be together forever.” “I love you so much Yuki. Words cannot express how much I love you.” Hayato pulled me closer and hugged me. “ I laugh at him.” “What?” “Oh nothing except the fact that you just said that words cannot describe how much you love me but you already said it. I love you. That was enough for me to make my heart melt all over again.” I look at his face. Hayato’s face start blushing really hard. It was funny but it was cute so then I kissed him on the cheek. When we finally realized that Kazuo, Hinata, Naoki, Ren and Shusuke saw us, we blushed until we turned into a tomato Everyone started laughing. Naoki blew a fuse and started getting all red and awkward. I really don't know why. Hinata was grinning and laughing like an evil person. But then again she was blushing. Shusuke was red but not as red as me and Hayato. Kazuo just ignored us but was blushing just a little bit. Before I knew it I saw someone coming. It was a girl. She was wearing all black. Her wavy brown hair. I could see the resemblance between her and my mom in the picture. She looks directly at me from the window. She gave me an evil grin. It was scary. I shuddered. Hayato pulls me away. “What happened Yuki?”  “She's here.” “Wait! Don't tell me! Seriously!” Everybody was surprised. I was scared. I thought I could handle it. The pressure coming from her is immense. I wonder how i'm still standing? If it was me before i’ll be knocked out because of the enormous pressure she is giving off. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Hayato noticed me and patted me on the back. “It's fine, right?” “Remember we will always be there for you especially me, okay.” I felt calm after that. “Hayato can you come with me outside. I don't wanna be alone.” “Okay but we should ask everyone else to come along.” “Hey guys can you walk her outside with me. She doesn't want to be alone.” “Okay” everybody replied unorganized.

Soon after we were outside we saw her, Endo. She grins at me. “Well well aren't you Yuki. You've grown up since I last saw you.” “Huh?” “ If you did see me then why didn't you try to kill me?” “Oh i couldn't because your parents put a protective spell on you. And it was a powerful one too.”  “That's not the point. I wanna know what happened to my mom and dad?” “Oh haha. They abandoned you sweetie. Can you not see that.” “I know they didn't leave me without a reason.” “Ah jeez what a nuisance. Your just like your mother. The only thing I came here for was to kill you Yuki. Can we please stop with all this chit chat. It's annoying me.” “Leave right now aunt Endo.” “Awww how cute. You still call me aunt.” “Just shut up Endo!” “Oh my my such vulgar words.” “Yeah who cares.” “Your mother would be so disappointed in you for talking like that.” “Well my mother isn't here is she?”  “Well I guess we should stop this chit chat now. It's about time I should kill you.” Poof! She was gone before my eyes. Before I knew it she was right in front of me. She was choking me. “Bye bye dear niece.” I looked up and down then I raised my foot and kicked her in the stomach. She let go and was a few feet away from me. “ Uh how annoying. Your such a bother to me. But that was actually a good kick, but not good enough.” She comes at me again. This time she has a sword. She runs towards me and tries to slash me but I dodge. With the controlling of my powers I made a sword. Though it was only a small one. I honestly shouldn't call it a sword. It was more like a dagger. “Magic please don't fail me now.” Then before I knew it Endo almost killed me but it wasn't me. Instead a women with white hair was in front of me. She broke the sword with her bare hands. She turns around and looks at me. She then smiles at me. “I missed you Yuki. You've grown up.” Who was this woman. She looked familiar but I can't remember who. She has the same color hair as me and the same eyes. “You don't remember me Yuki” “Do I know you?” “I guess you don't.” “Wait are you Nanami Aoyama.” “Haha! Yup That's me.” “Daughter?” What's happening? Now that I think about it this woman looks like my mom in the picture.

“Wait Mom!” “Haha you just remembered me.” “Your actually here. Why?” “Why cause i'm your mother so I should help my daughter not be killed.” “Guess who else is here with me.” I turn around there was a was a man with Dark blue hair and brown eyes. I've also seen this man in the picture. “Dad!” “Hahaha! You remember me now!” “It's been a long time seen we’ve seen you. You’ve grown up into a beautiful woman just like your mother.” “ Mom blushes.” Everybody behind me was smiling and laughing at me. They were all happy that I got to meet my mom and dad. Hayato had a big smile and was like an idiot. But I love him. But this is where the real battle begins.

“Hey Yuki your not gonna be battling Endo. I am.” “What mom but I was gonna kill her for you.” “Please Yuki let me do this in order for you to forgive me.” “Mom I never hated you for leaving me. I know you had a good reason to leave me. But the best thing you could've gave me was me seeing you guys. No matter what I always loved you even if I didn't meet you your my mom so of course I'm gonna love you no matter what you did wrong.” “ Ah Yuki thank you for saying those kind words to me. But I still want to do this for you. Please let me do this for you.” “Yuki your mother is right.” “ Takashi it's fine you don't have to back me up.” “Yeah yeah but it's fine if I want to. Fine nevermind.”  I laugh at there silliness. “Mom fine but you better not die.”

“Yes I promise.” “Haa since your mother is fighting I won't stand a chance with regular puny weapons, I'm going full out!” “Ha me too sister.” It's my first time seeing mom serious. “What! Mom can fly! Endo can also fly.” Mom took out a big bow and arrow. Endo took out a big sword. This is not my place to be in. Before I knew it it was a battle of magic. I suck at using magic. “Yuki you don't suck at magic.” “What dad you can read minds.” “Yes you thought I was powerless well no.” “Cool.” “Ehh you say that with such lack of enthusiasm!”  “Uh yeah whatever” “anyway look at mom she’s fighting seriously. It's scary.” “Your mother is doing this to protect you. She gave you to human parents to protect you. Everything was to protect you.” “Yeah and I owe mom my life for that.” “ You don't need to. Your mother is doing this out of love for you. Because she cares for you and doesn't want to lose her only child.” “Well yeah but I don't know what to do anymore.” “Don't to anything Yuki. Your our precious child. We would do anything for you. How old are you?” “16 year's old.” “Of course we already know your birthday. It's on April 28. “Haha yeah.” I look at mom fighting to her max just for me. I sometimes think it's a lie. That I would be alone forever. No one to love me or care for me. But I found friends like Shusuke, Hinata, Kazuo, Naoki, Ren, Rin-chan ,and Hayato. I definitely wouldn't be here without Hayato. I never dreamed that Hayato would be my fiance. I never thought about my future much. But now I see the light. Everyone brought so much color to my world. I now know that the world is not always bad. That there are happy times too. I know what Love feels like. I know what happiness feels like. I now know the meaning of joy of smiling. There's so much more that I now know. I'm happy to be born even if I was a Vampire. These precious people to me, I don't ever want to let them go. They mean so much to me, they have no idea. “Dad i'm going to help mom. No matter what nobody is going to change my mind.” “Eh uh okay. Don't blame me if you get in trouble or die.” “Haha I won't.” I feel this surge of power coursing through my veins. The next thing you know i'm in the middle of the sky. I was standing on ice. “Oh Yuki your here?” “Uh yeah I came to help you.” “Uh fine. Your a really troublesome daughter.” “Haha! Yeah I know.” She smiles. I made a ball of ice and turned it into thousands of arrows. I was hitting Endo. Endo got hit in the leg. “Jeez I can't beat you Nanami, but I can still kill Yuki.” Endo went full power on me. I made a protective shield. I made fire sword and tried to hit her with it. She dodged. Instead she got me. But I dodged. Until one point she cornered me. She was about to stab me but instead. Hayato came instead of me and he was the one who got stabbed. I saw him before my eyes. He was covered in blood. “Hayato! Hayato please stay with me! Don't leave me again! We were supposed to get married! Why! Hayato please.”  I couldn't hold the tears within me. They come running down my cheeks. It hurt. My heart hurt. It hurt so much I couldn't stand it. “No more crying for me” I mumbled. “I lifted up my face. I looked at Hayato with a pained expression. He wasn't dead yet but it was only a matter of time. So I put a separate spell on him that keeps him alive. It heals him completely but I lose my right eye. Hayato noticed the spell. “Take the spell off! Now Yuki please take it off! It's fine if I die but you are not allowed to die! Ever! Not even lose a part of your body for me!” I smiled at him and said “Sorry but I'm not listening to you because I have to save you so we can be together forever.” I looked at Endo. I came at her with full power. It was not even hard enough to kill her. She fainted from the shock first. She saw me with this blue aura around me. It was clearly visible. My main form is my fox form. I was still human but I had ears and a tail. I had foxfire too. That's why she fainted. She had clearly sensed my power but even though she fainted from shock I killed her for good. Meanwhile I'm still in my form I look at Hayato. He looked a lot better now. Now it was time to sacrifice my right eye. But nothing happened. My eye was supposed to disintegrate immediately but it didn't. I was shocked. Even after my form was gone it didn't disappear. When Hayato was completely healed we went back down to the ground. He hits me on the head. “Stupid! I told you to forget about me but you didn't listen.” “Sorry but if you left me again I don't know what I’d do without you.” “Yeah yeah I know.” Hayato smiles and grabs my hand. “Thank you for saving me.” I blush and smile at him. “Yeah your welcome.” “Can I tell you something Yuki.” “What?” “I love you.” I blushed “I love you too.” “Wow so cute Yuki!” Hinata comes in and disturbed our beautiful moment together. “Hinata you just ruined our moment. Leave!” “Hahaha No!” “Hinata please leave!” “Hahaha okay fine I’ll leave if only you two kissed.” “What!” “Come along now.” Me and Hayato both blushed. “Let’s just do it.” “In front of her?” “It's a quick kiss, okay.” “Okay I guess.” We came close to each other. Close enough that our noses touched. “Ready Yuki.” “Yeah.” “At the same time let’s say one two and three.” “Okay.” “One, two and three.” “Yeah never mind. Yuki let’s just do it naturally.” “Yeah I guess.” “Ah nevermind you guys are too slow. It's fine because being forced to kiss is really boring and not cool.” “Hinata your so mean trying to make us kiss!” “What! I was just being nice to you now.” “Okay let’s just leave it as it is. When you guys get married is when I'll actually see you guys kiss.” “Ah how did you know!” “Everybody noticed your rings a while ago.” “Oh ah yeah I guess.” “Well anyway good luck Hayato and Yuki!” “Yeah thanks” they both replied at the same time. “Well it's finally over.” “Yeah. Hayato do you know my mom?” “Oh yeah I did when I was little. She told me that she is having a child. She ask me to be friends with you. But when you were born you were so weak that only family members were allowed to see you. You got sick really easily. So you were not allowed to go outside. But when I found out that you were living with human parents when you were 5 I wanted to go so I could meet you. But the reason I wanted to go was because I wanted to be friends with you and know if you really were that sick. But apparently your mother erased your memory to protect you from Endo. After that you were going a human elementary school and you got bullied a lot because of your hair and your eyes. Then I came along and helped you from those bullies and we were best friends. We went to human elementary school together but after 5th grade I had to move away because of what I was at that time and because of that I couldn't tell you. But that's when your adoptive mom chose to tell you that you weren't her real daughter and that your real mother and father left you in order to protect you. That's when you started looking for your real mom and dad. But even though I moved away I watched you from where you couldn't see me. But I couldn't watch you everyday and every hour so at one point I didn't have enough time to watch you anymore so I stopped. I knew you kept looking for your real mom and dad but you never gave up. But remember when you told me that you were bullied after I left and started crying and being all depressed. “Oh yeah I remember. Haha.” “Yeah anyway I’ll continue on with the story. When you were in your first year of middle school you changed. You were quiet and never talked to anyone anymore and people still kept on bullying you and talking crap about you but you ignored all of it and didn't care. “How do you know all this when you said you stopped watching me?” “Because I was not the only one watching. Hinata whom I met in my first year of middle school owed me a favor and I asked her to watch you for me. So she did. I asked her to give me all the information about what you were doing and if you were still trying to find your real mom and dad. So that's how I know. “Okay keep going on with the story.” “Haha okay. Then on your last year of middle school you met a girl named Rin. She noticed you eating alone and came up to you and asked  you if you wanted to eat together. Of course you were surprised but you answered. Why do you bother. Why do you pretend to be nice and eat with me. I bother because I want to eat with you and the reason I'm nice to you is because I want to be your friend and I'm not pretending to be nice to you. You were surprised with the word ‘friend.’ You thought that nobody would wanna be your friend. You then gave in and said fine you can eat with me but don't blame it on me if you get bullied for just eating with weird girl. It was funny because you looked happy in the end. Then on the first year of high school your new best friend Rin went to the same high school as you. At one point you told her about your past which you barely tell anyone about. Since then she always tried to make you smile or laugh. She made you go to mixers and meet new people especially boys. You then graduated your first year of high school and you still looked for your real parents. You became a second year and you know what happens from there on out.” “Are you a stalker?” “What no I'm not a stalker!” “Anyway come on let’s go meet mom. Oh wait are you completely healed now?”

“Oh yes I'm fine now. Doesn't hurt one bit!” “Okay good for you.” “Hello Yuki.” “Hello Hayato.”

“What!” “Huh who is this?” “Ah Hayato doesn't remember me, how sad.” “Huh oh sorry Nanami it's cause I didn't see who said that so I was a little caught off guard.” “Haha it's fine Hayato. But hmm what happened to Yuki she got scared.” “Ah mom sorry I was a little surprised because I didn't see you they're.” “Haha really.” “Now where were we? Ahh yes hello my name is Nanami Aoyama and I am your mother.” “Uhh mom you don't have to introduce yourself I already know who you are and also it's weird.” “Huh oh seriously? Who cares.” A man comes with dark blue hair. “Hello my name Takashi Aoyama and I am your father.” “Ah jeez stop it's so annoying with all this introducing yourself crap when I already know who you are!” Everybody was shocked with me raising my voice. “Ah sorry mom, dad for raising my voice.” “Haha it's our first time hearing our daughter raise her voice.” “Do you care that I just screamed at you.” “No not really.” “What kind of parents do I have?” I sigh. “Anyway what do we do now?” “We celebrate silly child.” “Mom is there something wrong with you?” “Why do you ask that Yuki?” “Nevermind.”

“Ah Mom I need to tell you something even though it's a bit early but me and Hayato are engaged, so that means we're getting married.” “Yuki you actually told them. You just met your parents and you already told them.” “I doubt they really care. Have you seen them just now. They'll probably say It's fine. “Hmm seriously! I'm so happy for! But you know it has to be a pureblood because we have to make sure pureblood existence doesn't decrease and at least have one child that is a pureblood. If you have more children make sure that they are a pureblood. Other than that request I don't care who you marry but that man has to be a pureblood. I honestly think Hayato is a good choice. He's handsome and a reliable man, kind, caring and a pureblood. When is the wedding?” “Um we haven't decided yet.” “Okay then can your mom and dad help you.” “What do you think Hayato, do you think my parents should help?” “Yeah it's fine It's quicker that way.” “Okay” “Mom and Dad yes your allowed.” “Yay Takashi our little girl is getting married.” “Yeah she grew up and we weren't there to see it but at least we get to see her now.” “Yeah I'm proud of her. Takashi make the invitation cards.” “Okay Nanami.” “The date of your wedding is going to be January 15. “Isn't that too soon? Hayato?” “I guess but if she think that's enough time to get everything ready then we should trust her.” “Okay I guess.”  “Hey Hayato we should ask everyone else to help us.” “Yeah it's not like they they don't know. Anyway Yuki can I tell you something?” “What?” “I love you” “What where did that come from? It was so random. Hayato!” “What? All I did was say I love you. You always get mad when I say I love you. You barely say I love you to me and that can hurt relationships you know. Jeez sorry for getting mad at you.” “Ah it's my fault. So then what if I tell you something?” “What?” “I love you and i'm sorry that I don't show more love to you. But i'm not like you who can say those words easily like that. You don't know how much meaning they have. Every time you say them they make my heart flutter and my stomach turn into knots. I feel like i'm going to have a heart attack. Those words that you say to me mean so much to me. You just don't know it. I can't tell you I love you everyday like you but at least I can say them. I can say them again. Hayato I love you. I love you so much I feel greedy and I feel like I'm hogging you all to myself. It's scary. I feel like if I tell you that you won`t love me anymore and you'll turn your back on me. So saying this is scary and telling you I love you is also scary. It's probably just me but I feel that if I tell you I love you you will get disgusted and leave me. That's why saying I love you is hard. But I can say because

. It's still hard to say but I can say it a little better. I love you Hayato. I will always love you no matter what. I will love you forever.” “Yuki. If you would've told me this before. Nevermind I guess saying what was on your mind was not easy for you Yuki. But I also have things to tell  you Yuki. If you tell me I love you I won't be disgusted and leave you I'll actually be really happy like I am now. I know saying I love you isn't always easy. Saying I love you to you the first time was super hard but I did it. So don't be afraid and say I love you to me, because I also will love you no matter what. I will love you forever. I know your not the type of person to leave me if I said I love you. But that doesn't mean I'm still not scared of you leaving me but if we have problems we face it together. So I love you Yuki. I will always love you forever.” “ Let's go tell everyone that we're getting married.”  “Okay!” We went inside everyone was there already. “Everyone me and Hayato has something to tell you.” “Yuki you can do it.” “Okay” “Me and Hayato will be getting married on January 15. Everybody smiled. “Congrats” everyone said. Hinata comes up to me and says “Congratulation Yuki! I'm so happy for you and Hayato!” “Thank you so much for everything.” “No problem anytime you need me just call me.” Ren comes up to me and puts his hand out. “I want a handshake.” “Oh. You used to be so shy towards me I'm glad I can talk to you now. I shake his hand and give him a pat on his head. He smiles towards me. I smile back. “Congrats Yuki.” “Thank you Ren.” “Congratulations Yuki” everyone said at the same time once again!  

Several day's passed It was almost time for the wedding. The wedding was in an hour. Shusuke let me invite Rin-chan. Hinata got me this wedding dress as a present. It came with earrings and a necklace along with shoes. My white hair was in a bun and had a little pink flower as an accessory. I put on a light lip gloss and mascara but that's about it. I was never  fan of makeup but they forced me to wear a little bit of makeup at least. I gave up trying to refuse Mom, Hinata and Rin-chan. I got to take pictures with everybody except Hayato because he was not allowed to see me in my wedding dress yet. It was only the girls who were allowed to see me. I am so nervous right now. It's time to go and walk with my dad. I never imagined I'd be walking down the aisle with my dad. It's just like a normal wedding. I thought since we are vampires we do weddings differently but it's just like a human wedding.I'm so happy but I'm also nervous. I can see Hayato at the end. I can see Shusuke as Hayato`s best man and Ren also as his other best man. My Maid of Honor is Hinata and Rin-chan. My Matron of Honor is my mom. Hayato`s father was his groomsmen and Kazuo was also his groomsmen. When we finally reached the altar I see Hayato right in front of me. He was wearing a tuxedo. He looked Handsome. I quickly look down so he won't see my embarrassing face. I blushed. He picks my head up. “Don't look at the floor look at me.” I look at him. “Your beautiful” I blush “Your handsome.” I stutter. “He laughs. “Thanks Yuki.”  We are silent for a while until the priest starts the ceremony. “Friends, we are gathered here today in front of these witnesses to join Hayato Harada and Yuki Aoyama in matrimony. Into this these two persons present now come to be joined.

If any person can show why they may not be joined together let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

“I Hayato Harada take you Yuki Aoyama, to be my lovely wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish Yuki Aoyama. I will love you forever no matter what. No matter what problems we get into we will solve it together. Till the day I die I will love you always. I promise to take care of you as your husband”

“I Yuki Aoyama, take you, Hayato Harada, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to take care of you and to love you no matter what forever until the day I die.”

Everybody was smiling and I felt embarrassed but now the best part we have to kiss. I bet everybody was waiting for that. I'm so nervous But i'm mostly excited and happy about what will the future hold for us. Rin-chan was happy for me and even though I'm 16 I'm able to get married this young. I'm happy. I don't regret my choice at all. Thank you god for giving me this opportunity in life Amen.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

We came forward and kissed each other. We didn't panic because it was in front of other people. We kissed like nobody was there at all. Hinata was jumping up and down. Rin-chan was crying and smiling. Like which one choose? Hahaha. Ren was blushing. Naoki was smiling and clapping. Kazuo was was just clapping. Shusuke was smiling and clapping. Mom and dad started crying like if I died. Hayato`s parents also started crying like if he died. Me and Hayato after the kiss blushed really hard and started laughing. Now that I think about It I saw my adoptive mom there too. Who invited her? I see her talking to my real mom. Oh well who cares. The day passed by so quick I kinda want to go back in time and do this wedding again.

6 year's later “Hayato take Hayami and Haruki to school please.” “Fine, pick both of them up later though.” “Yeah.”  “Ah me and Hayato had kids. Hayami and Haruki. They're only in third grade. But when I had them it was the best feeling. They grew up and there annoying but I love them. There pureblood vampires like me and Hayato.” “Huh you mentioned me Yuki.” “Whoa Hayato you came back fast.”  “I always do.” “Yeah whatever.” “it's been a while since we got married and had kids. But there just like us. Haruki has white hair and mint colored eyes and Hayami has Mint colored hair with bronze colored eyes. A girl and a boy. Wow.” “They're just like us maybe just dummer.” “Yuki don't be mean. “What it might be true.” “Anyway they are gonna become somewhat like us in the future. They decide who they wanna become in the future. They make their own choices and follow the path they believe in. Us parents just guide them to the right path for them.” “I guess so Hinata got married with Kazuo. It was super unexpected.” “Shusuke got married to Rin-chan. That was also unexpected and Ren got married to a female aristocrat. I guess that was not expected.” “Naoki isn't he single still.” “He said he didn't want a girlfriend.” “I thought Naoki would be the first person to marry someone.” “I don't know but everyone grew up good for everyone.” “When people saw us they figured it out but we got married in the end and had children didn't we.” “Yeah we're living a happy life, with our children and friends. But let's continue our happy life together forever” “Yes forever”