Soul Searcher | Teen Ink

Soul Searcher

August 12, 2012
By SexyKitty28 GOLD, Pflugerville, Texas
SexyKitty28 GOLD, Pflugerville, Texas
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes you forgive people... Simply because you still want them in your life."


Summary:

The students at the school are all between thirteen through seventeen and we all share something in common. Not a single one of us can remember anything from when we were younger than thirteen, no memories at all. Another crazy thing about this school is that no one has ever seen the gym, no one goes in or out. I've been here for a solid year, I'm fourteen, or I think so... everyone that goes here is told that they are thirteen when they arrive. So, I must be fourteen if a year has already gone by... right? Oh, there is one more thing... it's something that only I have noticed. We have numbers on the backs of our necks, like codes.


Sara W.

Soul Searcher


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Sep. 25 2014 at 9:19 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia
81 articles 5 photos 1486 comments

Favorite Quote:
To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

This is good. I love it. I hope you continue it, but that is up to you. You really have a talent and greatness in you; believe that, because you do. Thank you so much, for sharing this.