Swish | Teen Ink

Swish

April 9, 2012
By jozyjay BRONZE, pawnee city, Nebraska
jozyjay BRONZE, Pawnee City, Nebraska
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

Summary:

Jessie Welsh wants to make friends. With her parents in jail her and her sister live with they're gran. Will she end up getting more than just a friend to help her through it all?
Missy Kenton wants to escape her parents. She wants to hurry up and find her night in shinning armour but will that be hard when she has to live up to such high expectations?
Lucas Hampton is the nice guy with a big responsibility. He is forced to rase and protect his 7 year old sister. But will this become harder whith his new popularity satatus and friends?
Darcy Millington is the It girl. She sets the trends and only wants to be number one.Will love CHange her mind or will she be set in her ways forever?
Justin Lewis is the guy of guys. He is who every guy wants to be. He always seems so perfect but with his easy going attitude and his don't care philosophy will he endup where no one dares?
This is the story of how these kids get just how to be and will keep you on your toes!


jozyjay

Swish


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


TheHiddenOne said...
on Apr. 14 2012 at 12:12 am
TheHiddenOne, Ticonderoga, New York
0 articles 1 photo 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
Heal the past; Live in the present; And dream the future!!

Please write more