Comatose | Teen Ink

Comatose

December 31, 2015
By Enna-Allander BRONZE, Logan, Utah
Enna-Allander BRONZE, Logan, Utah
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Words, I think, are such unpredictable creatures. No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence. Swords my cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry into the future, all the time digging and failing to rip their skeletons from our flesh."


Summary:

Jane Tinker can't remember anything before she met Pan. She's told that she's many things--a runaway, a cast-off, an independent who can do whatever she wants. But all she wants is to remember.

Enter the other players in her new world: Pan, a gorgeous, cocky boy with emerald eyes and words that make her heart pound; Alexei Hale, a dangerous slicker slumming with the rest of them to achieve dominance in the underground; Kamryn Parker, the strangely familiar agent set on finding out every secret she's hiding; and finally, Ana, the shy English girl with a hideous dark side.

Everyone wants something from her, and Jane will have to make all the right choices to not only find her identity, but keep from giving it up all over again.


Enna-Allander

Comatose


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.