Oliver | Teen Ink

Oliver

By Teacup BRONZE, franklin, Wisconsin
Teacup BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin

When words fail, Music speaks.

Author's note:

I got inspired by a bigger piece I am writing but, I felt this would be a good short story here. 

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

Oliver
I lay awake waiting for the alarm to go buzzing off. Rolling over too feel the warmth of my beautiful wife but she is no where to be found. I get up and stumble too find the light. I hear some clanking in the kitchen. I sneak down the marble staircase and see her cooking breakfast. I go up behind her hands on her hips whispering into the air “What is my beautiful wife doing in the kitchen this early. When she should be in bed with me” I said tracing her nice soft skin on her hips. Smiling she replies “I wanted to make you bed in breakfast for that beautiful necklace you gave me less and night and those gorgeous flowers.

“Well, only the best for the best wife.” I said turning her around pecking her lips.
Turning off the over and setting the frying pan too the side I take her up too our room too and lay her in my arms. Honestly all I can feel is guilt right now. I love my wife with all my heart but, I can't help but want the younger curves women. The alarm goes off way too soon than needed. I get too go too my second life and yet I enjoy it. Family man and player.

“ I will see you at five tonight?” I make sure just too know when she will come in. She nods and she looks at the white blankets as if she already knows what's going on. ITs just my guilty conscious if she knew she would have found out 3 months ago.

I hop into the car and of course I hit rush hour. I keep honking and creaming at other cars. I can feel the anger coming from the pit of my stomach like burning fire. I could just kill one of these people. There shouldn't be driving if I need too get someone. Moron's!

I finally arrive at world and I walk in with my new suit and red tie my daughter given me for my birthday tomorrow. I close my door and waiting there is my stunning secretary. She wore a black pencil skirt and a white button up blouse that outlined her perfect hourglass figure with her long blonde hair up in a ponytail and sparkling green eyes. She smiles and sets down a pile of paper nice and neatly on the desk in the middle of my calendar. I adjust my tie and smile at her. I walk too the window and look at my reflection in the mirror dark brown eyes and a rough chiseled face with slick back black hair. I close the blinds and look at her.

“So, what do I have planned today” I said walking towards my seat like a panther eyeing up his next victim. She traces the edge of the table with her two fingers walking the opposite in the other direction towards the door. He runs affront of her and smiles “Where do you think you're going I still need an update” He said standing two steps away now.

“Oh yes my bad. She looks down at her clipboard and looks up smiling toying with her pony tail. God it drives me crazy. Her lips twitch as she reads the tablet basically screaming kiss me. Who cares if I have a wife. She wont find out as long as the guys don't find out and she doesn't get pregnant. I just love them both so much. I love my wife because I built my life around her. Though I feel like we started a life together too young that I didn't get too live young and free. But, than there is task who makes me feel alive and happy and young again. She makes me think and thrill me inside. I just want her. I need her. I need them both. I can make this work. People do it all the time.

“Well, the first think you have too do is prepare for a meeting in an hour-” She starts.
I grab her chin looking deep into her soul where all I can see is pure beauty and faith. Not something I could say for myself. I pull her close grabbing her wide waist feeling her long smooth legs. She starts to walk backwards towards the desk and sits on it. She leans there toying with my tie smiling. I could smell her strawberry breath. I lean into feel her soft plump rosy red lips.
Her smooth palms push me away smiling into my eyes as I rest my head in the pit of her neck and shoulder.
“You are never gonna get your work done if this is how a morning routines are seeming too go” She said giggling as I kiss her neck.
“Don't worry. I will finish it. I could just wing it to. You are way more important to me that darling” I said to her
“And what about your wife?” she questions
I stop what I am doing and sigh. I look into  her eyes while my hands on her knees and reassure her “Oh sasha you know I am gonna leave her I just need to figure how to work everything out so nothing goes down wrong. You understand don't you?” I said looking into her eyes as concerned as I could pretend to be. SHe honestly wouldn't tell my wife she loves me too much. I could use her for years before she realizes what is going on.
She just nods and smiles. Good girl is all I can think. I begin kissing her neck again it makes her giggle. I suppose it tickles. When I hear a clunk on the ground. I turn around fast and there is my wife in shock.
“I thought you weren’t coming in today!” I said shocked
“SUrprise!” She says raising her hands up in the air with anger
“I am sorry please let me explain-” I start to say
What are you doing with that piece of trash!” my wife, linda, with tears in her eyes finished my sentence
Before I could say anything Sasha walked by my side grabbing my hand and swaying her head blurts out “Well this piece of trash is gonna be the new mrs.monroe”
I try to remove my hands from hers but, she won't let go. God. When did she get too strong. I give my best confused look. God. How did this even start.
“Oh, is that what he told you. H tells every girl that. Sorry hun but you best leave” She screams pointing to the door fast that it hit the wall and almost swung back and hit her.
I sighed and looked at sasha with tears in her eyes I tell the truth to her “she is right. I do this all the time too girls. I am such a horrible person” I say plainly I said this so many times it doesn't even come out right anymore. She runs out of the room in tears mascara flooding down her cheeks leaving the room saying sorry too my wife.
“I should have known that this was happening. No one wonder you been treating me good. I thought you were a changed man. But, obviously I was wrong again. For the like millionth time!” She continued to yell
“HOney, I know I am horrible but, I won't do it again. We can't leave each other the kids!THey need us together!” I tried to use this card. Hopefully it work if not I will have to come with something on the spot. Her face was slowly turning red.
“Me? do this too the kids? The only person who is doing any harm to the kids is you! Being a horrible father. Hitting me a front of johnny when you were drunk! Not spending time with the kids at all. No wonder why you are too busy with that piece of trash! They are way better off without you.”
She ranted. She leaned against the wall and slowly slides down with her head in her hands starting to sob.
“I can't believe I believed you. I am leaving!” she sobs out
I grab her hands and wipe her tears. I can't lose her if I lose her. I lose my money. My business will be ruined when they found out i cheat they will think it is a cheating type of business . THink I lack ethics. Which may be true but, really who cares?
I look into her eyes and beg “I know you deserve better. I really do. But, no one will love you the way I do. I don't know what I will do without you. I miss you. I want to be a better man. A better father. Just please. Hunky. I love you. JUst give me one less chance”

She sniffles looking at me in the eyes with true hatred. If looks could kill that look I got her would kill me right there on the spot. “I will think about it. But, if I can't find a reason why by the time you are home. I will ruin you. Believe me. I will ruin you Andrew!” She said straightening out her dress standing up. Picking up her skirt and cleaning up her makeup storming out of the room.
“I am screwed” Is all I can think. I am gonna lose everything. I go out into the office and everyone is silent staring at me. I nod at them and head too my first meeting worn out and the day hasn't even started.

* * * *  10 pm * * * *

“Honey I'm home” I slurred out into the house. I look around and seeing two of everything all I see his boxes with a my name on it. She walks in with her short brown hair put up in a messy bun. Makeup messed up and warn out yet sexy clothing on.
“Where are the boys?” I asked not hearing them scream at each other down in the basement play room.
“They are at my moms is once I need a night by myself. Obviously now I know why you were late. Making my choice even more easier.” She said examining me
“Did you think about what I said? Knowing that you love this and need me! You are gonna stay and give all this hot stuff one more chance” I  said looking into her eyes smirking cocking my head too the ide likcing my lips.
“Oh, I did and I made up my mind. With youre breath smelling like booze I will tell you straight out. We are over for good. You will be all over the news how you are a cheater, a liar, and a horrible man. Everyone will know and you will be dirt poor and a no body all over again!” She spitted out at him
I could feel the anger running through my veins. Like it was burning fire. She can't get away with this. It is a crime. Well, if she thinks I am such a bad person. I will show her. I stumble for the knife and stab her in the back.
She screams “HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE! I NEED HELP!”
I cover her mouth.
“No one is gonna hear you. SIlly. I said and I finished her for good by one stabbed a nice clean cut through the throat. I through her body too the ground and clean off the knife and put it in a plastic bag.
I look at her body relizing what I've done. I can't breath. I can feel myself sobering up. Or no what am I gonna do. I grab a paper bag and put her body in it.
I tie it up and bang it around a little bit since I like the noise of her body and bones hit the car. It makes funny noise and i through it into the car and close the trunk. Tomorrow she will be crushed into a tiny box and I will be almost off the hook. I smiled at myself. This was almost too easy. Looking at the puddle on the ground I see myself. A dark man. I truely know who I am. I am no kind hearted man. I am evil. Well I like it and I wouldn't like it any other way.
I know where to go. A garbage disposal is near my house. I speed there. KNowing no cops go there every and I have a key due to one of my buddies when I needed to get ride or erron evidence destroyed. I arrive too the metal junk yard. I drag the body too an abandoned car and throw her body inside  the trunk and slam the the brown truck shut.
Well, this should be down with that now too just get rid of the blood on the ground and a good alibi and well the clothing I am wearing. I look down at my clothes. Soaked dark blood red from my wifes blood. I go home and start a bonfire and put my clothes in it meanwhile I grab cleaning supplies and get rid of the blood. I know they will detect it but, they have no reason to find out its me. I was at the bar till 10 and she wasn't home. We had problems so I went too bed when I woke up I saw a note saying she went for a run and she never came back so I will call them.
That is when the beginning of this nightmare began.