The So-Called | Teen Ink

The So-Called

May 3, 2024
By MushroomLover, Kaysville, Utah
More by this author
MushroomLover, Kaysville, Utah
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

I am non-binary and queer. I am a huge fan of the mha.

Deku's POV

Ugghhh whats that... I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL! I frantically grab my uniform and rush into it while slipping on my black converse and putting my computer in my backpack. I run out the door and slip on my shoelaces. Oh Aizawa's gonna kill me if I'm late. I get back up and run through the halls in a rush. I slide into class 1-A and into my seat just as the bell rings. We wait a couple minutes as Mr. Aizawa emerges from his cocoon of his sleeping bag. "Alright today we'll be talking about some of our pasts or parts of our pasts. If you don't want to talk about a certain part you don't have to tell that part. Everyone partner up." I look around and try to find a partner. "Hey Mina, partners?" "Sorry I'm already with Kiri." "Ok, Ochako?" "Sorry I'm with Tsu." "Oh Kachaan!" "What nerd?" "Partners?" "Uhh fine." I smile up at him but he turns away.

 

 

 

Bakugou's POV

I stand around my desk looking down at all the nerds in this room. "Oh Kachaan!" I look to my left and there is Deku. His fluffy green hair bounces with every step and it catches my attention. "What nerd?" "Partners?" "Uhh fine." He smiles up at me and I look away so he doesn't see me blush. He's so cute! "Alright does everyone have a partner?... I'm gonna take that as a yes. Well first you'll share a part of your childhood with them. Then you'll switch and then you'll just talk to them about how you got here today. That's not exactly what Nezu wanted me to do but I don't want to give you a big class project or teach you today so have fun with that." We all look at each other and shrug. Everyone starts to talk. "Wanna get to a quieter corner to talk?" Deku asks walking towards a corner desk. "Sure." I follow him as he hops on top of the desk. I lean on the wall. "So should I go first?" Deku asks as he swings his legs and leans down to look me in the eyes. I blush so hard so I look away, he's so cute GAHHHHHHH! "Y-yeah you can go first if you want." I stuttered, now he's gonna think I'm weak. "Ok." 

 

 

 

~Time Skip~ (Ya'll know his past except Bakugou never bullied Deku)

 

 

 

 


Deku's POV

While I was talking about my past, Kachaan wouldn't look at me. It was weird, it actually made me sad because I wanted see his beautiful red eyes. He's so hot! Like seriously, the whole vibe is AHHGGGG! Anyways, after this class I think I'm gonna tell him that I'm a villian. The others said if he could keep a secret then he can know. I mean he's kept where my power came from a secret so...

 

 

 

 


~Time Skip (Again)~ 

 

 

 

 


Bakugou's POV

*Bringggggggggg* "Kachaan!" Deku comes running out of the school with the sunlight shining beautifully on his cute face. He glows as their fluffy, green hair bounces in the breeze along with the pink petals of the Cherry Blossom trees. He looks magical. Then he faceplants. "Oh my god, are you ok Z- Deku." I grab his hand and help him up, but I pull to hard and pull him into me. "Oh sorry! Yeah, I'm ok. Thanks Kachaan." He smiles and wipes his hands on his pants. "Y-yeah no problem. What'd you want to talk to me about?" We start to walk to our dorm. "Oh well I want to take you somewhere. Since it's a Friday and we don't have school tomorrow, I have somewhere we can go." "Ok, but let's go home and change first." "Oh yea for sure. Last one there's a rotten egg!" "Wa- huh? Oh my god! Deku wait up!" He giggles as he sprints down the sidewalk. "*panting* Ha! I got here first! Beat that Kachaan!" "Yea but you used your quirk! If I used mine I would've blown up the entire street!" "Still, I won." "Uggh fine you won." I smile at him and ruffle his hair on the way to our dorms (their rooms are next to each others and they have a door in between bc why not). I go into my room and change into grey ripped jeans, black crop top sweatshirt, black fishnets, green converse, a silver chain, a black beanie, and did a small little eyeliner look. 

 

 

 

 


Deku's POV

I went into my room and changed into a black baggie t- shirt, grey cargo pants, orange converse, green and orange chains, a couple silver necklaces, and glasses. I grabbed my black mini fanny pack with a bunch of stuff in it and wait for Kachaan outside. When he comes out, I have MAJOR pan panic. He looks so FINE GOOD! "Nice outfit." I mutter while covering my red face. "Thanks you look good too." He says looking away. "Anyways, where are we going?" "It's a secret! Just follow me." I take him downtown, and we have a nice chat with a bit of flirting here and there. It made me happy that I was able to have a normal conversation with him. "Ok we're here!" I say as I turn to hang out. "Is this a club?" "No silly! I have to tell you something... Promise me it won't change anything between us?" "Ok whatever it is it won't." He grabs my hand in his and squeezes it. "We'll you see, I'm a vigilante or villian from the UA point if veiw. They call me The Green Mist, because they can never catch me, I'm like mist." "Ok. That's cool." "Wait so you're not gonna tell anyone or even be surprised?" "Well, I never really agreed with most of the hero's rules anyway and I knew you didn't. So no that surprised." "Ok, wanna go inside?" "Sure." He lets go of my hand awkwardly but I grab it and smile at him, he smiles back and squeezes my hand. I introduce him to Toga, Dabi, Shiggy, Eri, Kota, and explained how Ochako, Tsu, Todoroki, and Iida are all ‘villians’ too. "Can I join?" I look at the others, they give me a look of approval. "Yea you can." He smiles and gives me a hug. I hold his hands and look into his eyes with love and affection. He smiles back with happiness and gratitude (they have a CUTE gay moment). "Oh! There's still one more place I wanna show you." I grab his hand and takes him up to the roof and takes him to a corner. In the corner you have a perfect view of the forest nearby and the sun setting just above it. It also has snacks, music and even blankets and stuffies. "Look right in time!" "*Gasp* Zuku, it's beautiful..." "You haven't called me that in forever." I smile at him. "Is that ok?" "Of course my Kachaan." I lay on his lap watching the sunset, he brushes my hair out of the way and looks down at me. "Hey Zuku?" "Yea?" "I want you to know, I love you Zuku." "I love you too, Katsuki Bakugou." He kisses me softly on the lips and we watch the sunset together. Out of nowhere I hear squealing coming from behind us. "Do you hear that too?" "Yeah, I think I know who it is though." I get up and go to the door. "Yea it's who I thought. Toga, Ochako, and Tsu, you don't have to eavesdrop on my conversations." "*all in unison* But we're so happy for you!" "Oh my god. Thanks but you can leave." "Ok fine." They sadly walk back down. "Oh, Zuku~" "Hm?" I turn around and Kachaan pulls me in. "You know how long I've wanted to do this?~" "Not longer than I have~~" "I don't think tha-" I cut him off with a kiss. We go ahead and make out for a good long minute and end up cuddling on the roof when Ochako and Tsu come up. "Yo, we need to get back to the dorms, its almost curfew." "Tsu, since when have you cared about curfew?" "Um, since if we miss curfew again, we can't participate in game night." "Right, lets get home." 

Deku's POV

We head back to UA and me and Kachaan hold hands the entire way. I'm so happy. "Oh hey, Midobro, Bakubro, we were just talking about who's room game night should be in." "Really? I think it should be in Todoroki's because he's got the biggest and cleanest room. What do uou think Kachaan?" I look up at him and squeeze his hand. "Hm? Oh I don't really care. You can choose." He looks down at me and smiles. "Hold up- are you two together?" Mina asks as everyone stares at us. I look up abd Kaachan he nods. "Yeah, we are." "HA! Called it! Kami you owe me 20 bucks!" "Aw man." "Wait, Bakugou you're gay?" Kirishima asks with confusion in his face. "Yea was it not obvious? Or do yoh just not have a good gaydar?" "*The whole class* OHHHHH" "Yea I guess I don't have a gaydar, but I am bisexual so I don't care if you are." "Thanks dude." We all agreed to go to Todoroki's room for game night and went to his room. I grabbed my games and dragged Kachaan with me. "Ok I got Exploding Kittens, Monopoly, and Uno. Which one?" "*Everyone* MONOPOLY!" "Ok jeez no need to yell." I place down the game. "I think we should play in partners or teams because we have so many people." Kachaan says as he grabs my hand and smiles at me. "That's a great idea." Everyone agrees and pucks their teams. "WAIT! We need snacks... and alcohol." "I already got alcohol." Todoroki says bringing out many different kinds of liquor. "If Todo will give us his dad's credit card, me and Tsu can go get snacks." "She's great at getting snacks even tho she's broke." I say looking at her. "Yeah, go ahead. Buy yourself something nice too. Oh and grab me a skirt while you're at it." "Mk got it!" Todo hands Ochako his credit card and she and Tsu leave. "Soooo. Who else is secretly dating?" Mina asks looking around. Momo and Jirou look at each other and nod. "We are." Momo says grabbing Jirou's hand lovingly. The whole class aws in unison. "Mina, don't you want to say who you're dating?" I ask in a teasing tone and she blushes and looks at Kirishima. "Uh- well me and Kiri are dating..." "Oh cool." "Congrats." We keep the small talk going as we slide into a game of betting and truth or dare. The girls make bets on some of the girl heros and the guys, on guy heros. However, everyone makes at least one bet on Mr. Aizawa, if not more. Then we slip into a game of truth or dare and cracked open the booze. Some of the dares were..whoo. They were ruthless. Multiple came out, some kissed their crushes, some licked the ground but, we all drank. Ochako and Tsu finally come back with the snacks and with some new outfits. They unloaded the snacks and announced that they were together. "Really?" "I'm so happy for you guys!" "You owe me $20!" It was chaos but, it was fun. We got into teams for Monopoly and I was in a team with Denki, Iida, Todoroki, and Koda. Everything started off well but then my social anxiety kicked in... I started to isolate myself.... hoping someone would notice. No one did. I snuck out and went to my room and cried my eyes out. I felt like an outcast, I couldn't do anything, and I felt like I didn't belong more than I'd ever felt in my entire life. I look over to my dresser and see a bottle of happy pills... Maybe if I take just one... I could go back to the party. I could finally fit in... Then... *bing* I get a text.

 


❤️:Hey where'd you go are you ok?

🥦:Yeah I'm just tired. I went to my room.

❤️:Want me to come over?

🥦:You can if you want to, but I want you to enjoy the party.

❤️:Ok I'll come in like 10 minutes ok?

🥦:Ok love you<3

❤️:Love you too, darling<3

 


Like he said, he came over in exactly 10 minutes. I was curled up in my bed with dry tears on my cheeks and a tear stained pillow. He came in so calmly. "Hey- are you ok Izuku?" I start to cry again as he comes over to my bed. "What's wrong Zuku?" He says while starting to cuddle me and moving my hair out of my eyes whike wiping my tears. "*In between sobs* My social anxiety cane back again and I started to feel like crap and like I didn't belong..." I look away feeling shameful but, he grabs my face, "Look at me Zuku, you belong here as much as me, Half-n-Half, and even Hair. Yeah, you're a vigilante but that doesn't matter. You still belong here." He kisses me on the forehead then gives me a big hug. "Ok, thanks Kat. I needed that." I give him a soft kiss which turns into a makeout session. "Mmn- *mubbles* mnhm." "Mhnm- What'd you say?" "I said, I love you Izuku Midoriya." I blush like a tomato and look down embarrassed. He brings my chin up again and kisses me. "Mhmnm- *bing* hm- Who is text me?" I grab his phone and unlock it.

 

 

 

🐸:Where'd you and Deku go?

💥:We went to our rooms because we were tired.

🐸:Ok. Have fun.

 


I blush at what Tsu was insinuating. "What?" Kat takes his phone back and blushes and buries his face into my chest while slightly snickering. "That's funny that she thinks we're at that stage. We literally got together today." "Well, technically yesterday. It's 1 am." He looks at me and fake slaps my cheek then I hit him with a pillow. We start to have an epic pillow fight, so now I know his weakness, especially during pillow fights. If you get him to the ground then hit him, but then start to make oht with him and hit him with a pillow again, you'll get him good. I climb back into the bed and he climbs in after

me. "Can you stay here tonight? You make me feel better." "Of course, sweetheart." He kisses me on the forehead and grabs the blanket and pulls it over us. "Good night sweetie. Sleep well." "You too.." I'm so tired I drift off to sleep immediately.

Deku's POV

 


I wake up the next morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I get up and see where it's coming from but I change first. I change into A black hoodie with holes in it (on purpose), black ripped jeans, a black spiky choker, a black beanie, a couple of colorful chains, and black platform combat boots. I do my makeup and it looks amazing.

 

I also put in a couple of piercings and a couple of necklaces too. I go out to find Kaachan making breakfast, happily.. What did he do?! "You're making breakfast?! Did you commit murder or something?" "*Giggles* What? No! Of course not! I just like to cook. You should know this, you've known me since forever." "I guess I should but you never mentioned it! Or made anything." "Well I hope you like it." He says smiling as he slides a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He grabs his own and sits down next to me and grabs whipped cream, nutella, strawberries, and a vanilla sauce and lays it out in front of us. We both put on our toppings and dig in. "Cheers." My face lights up with happiness and amazement. "KACHAAN! These are the best pancakes I've ever had in my entire life!" "Good I'm glad you like them so much!" I scarf it down and kiss him when I'm done. He sets all the stuff in the microwave and oven with a note telling the others that there's breakfast for them, then we head to my room. "So what do you want to do today? We could go to the lair, play some games, go shopping, go on a walk, annoy the homophobes." "All of that sounds fun but none of it sounds like today, you know?" "Yea.. OH I know, come get dressed!" "What, where are we going?" "You'll see! Just get dressed!" I shove him into his room and wait for him to get dressed while I do some finishing touches on my outfit and pack a small bag full of snacks and other stuff. I grab a black, fake, gas mask and put it on (for style) and made my eyeliner a bit mire extravagant and put on eyeshadow too. I come out of my room and wait only a minute or two for Kachaan. He comes out in a HOT outfit. 

 

(ignore the hair) *Massive amounts of gay panic* Ok god he looks hot. "Y-you r-ready?" I say choking on my gay panic. "M-hm." He says blushing and looking down. We get off the school grounds. "So where are we going?" He says, grabbing my hand. "Well, we are going to my favorite parts of the city." "Oh?" "A lot of them are the tops of buildings but they have the best views and are so calm." I stop for a second and pull my mask down and go on my tippy toes and kiss Kaachan passionately. I pull my mask back up and pretend like nothing happened and I kept walking. "Wait, what was that?" "What do you mean?" I smile. *scoffs* He says nothing and we just keep walking. We get to the first place and I kiss him again and then do the same thing as before.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.