The Feared Alpha | Teen Ink

The Feared Alpha

December 19, 2019
By LillianDay2002, Fremont, Ohio
More by this author
LillianDay2002, Fremont, Ohio
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

This piece was written by me and my sister.

“It’s been five years and I’m just learning about this now!” Seth growled out as he slammed his hands on his desk.

“I’m sorry Alpha!” Max whimpered as he bowed his head in submission.

“I have sent countless watch groups out so that we would know if there was anyone left! You think that now is the time to tell me you found a group of werewolf two weeks ago!” Seth yelled, his eyes turning black as his inner wolf was trying to take control.

“I’m sorry Alpha! I just heard about this from the group that returned! You had told me to make sure that the scout groups started venturing further… They just now got back!” Max said as he didn’t look up from his feet, the aura around him was pushing his inner wolf to keep in submissive form so that his alpha wouldn’t lash out.

“Max… You may leave us…” Scarlett said as she walked into the office she heard shouting from.

“Okay Luna…” Max said as he quickly left the office.

“I can’t believe there is a group of over 2,000 werewolves….” Seth said as he ran a hand through his hair.

“The nuclear explosion happened five years ago… Every human died…. We knew deep down that we weren’t the only ones left.” Scarlett said, calmly, as she walked closer to her mate.

“I know…. But now what am I going to do? They want to come here because I am the only true Alpha left.” Seth said as he sat down in his chair and Scarlett stood in front of him.

“We do what we’ve always done. We survive. We thrive. We rebuild. You are the only true Alpha left and even then… Back before the nuclear power plants exploded… You were the one to fear… You were and still are the strongest. That’s how our pack survived. That’s how we will continue to do it. Those 2,000 wolves can come… They will submit to you being their Alpha and we will keep searching… Keep building… Keep our pack alive.” Scarlett said with a slight smile as she looked at Seth.

“How did I end up with a mate so perfect like you?” Seth said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I don’t know. But I’m the luckiest girl in the world.” Scarlett said with a slight laugh as she kissed him once on the lips.

“Now. Let’s go meet with Beta Max again and this time we will hear when they are coming… And I promise you Alpha Knight… Our pack will become better than ever.” Scarlett said as she walked to the door causing Seth to follow her.

“Well Luna Knight. I know our pack will become better than ever because of their Luna.” Seth said with a smirk as he leaned down and kissed Scarlett on the cheek.

Once they got to where Beta Max’s office is they walked in. “Alpha… Luna…” Max said as he stood up from his desk.

“Brother… I’m sorry about yelling back there… I was just surprised that’s all…” Seth said as he pulled out the chair for Scarlett to sit in.

“It’s okay… I understand….” Max said with a slight nod to them both.

“So what can you tell us about these wolves?” Scarlett asked as Seth placed his hands on her shoulders, as he was standing behind her.

“Well… From what I hear… They aren’t dangerous…. They have just been trying to survive…. They knew that they weren’t the only ones but they decided to wait until someone found them…. When we found them… They said that our Alpha would be the one that changed everything…. But the odd thing is….” Max said as he paused and looked at Seth, then at Scarlett.

“What’s the odd thing?” Both Seth and Scarlett asked at the same time.

“They said that you would have a long line of powerful Alphas that couldn’t be killed by anything because they will be half demon wolf and half shadow wolf…” Max said as he looked to his brother.

“I don’t understand what the odd thing is..” Seth said as he narrowed his eyes at his younger brother.

“The odd thing is…  They said Luna Scarlett is pregnant…. And that you guys will have a boy and a girl…. A girl possessing the demon wolf gene more than the shadow wolf gene….” Max said as he gulped slightly.

“That is odd… Isn’t normally the first born boy get the demon wolf gene first?” Seth said with a smile.

“Yes… That’s what the odd thing is… They say she will be a powerful feared Alpha just like her father…. That she will change the world and build up her legacy just like her father…. And then the rest of her siblings would fall in line after her….” Max said with a smile as Scarlett was just listening.

“When are they coming?” Scarlett asked.

“Oh… They’re already here.” Max said causing Seth to snap his attention to Max.

“What!” Seth yelled slightly as he looked at his brother.

“They just got here.” Max said and without another word both Scarlett and Seth left their Beta’s office.

“Remember what I said baby…. We can do this…” Scarlett said with a smile trying to ease Seth’s stress. Seth didn’t say anything as he walked outside to see more than two thousand wolves standing outside. He kept his head held high as Scarlett took her position slightly behind Seth.

“I know your story! I know you are scared. My name is Seth Knight and I am the Alpha of The Bloody Rose Pack! You might’ve heard of me before! Before everything happened. I was known as The Feared Alpha! If you want safety, protection, a pack! If you want to be in my pack! You have to abide by my rules! By my Laws! You have to submit to me as your alpha!” Seth yelled slightly so he knew that everyone would hear him. He allowed his wolf to gain some action so that they all would submit to him as their alpha.

They all started to bowed their heads to Seth. “We submit to you.” They all said in unison.

“You are all welcome to my pack as long as you listen!” Seth said as he crossed his arms and looked at the group in front of them. One by one they all started to leave, once they were all gone. Seth turned around to look at his mate.

“How did I do?” Seth asked with a smile.

“Perfect. As usual my love.” Scarlett said with a grin.

“What are we going to do if they try over throw you?” Max asked as he walked up to his Luna and Alpha.

“I will show them why I was titled The Feared Alpha.” Seth said as he crossed his arms looking at his brother.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.