Christopher vs The British | Teen Ink

Christopher vs The British

By officialcecee, Bristol, Pennsylvania
officialcecee, Bristol, Pennsylvania

Christopher vs The British !

Christopher gonzalez is sixteen and he wants to join the war. His parents wouldn’t allow him to go at first, but then they realized how much he wanted to go. They allowed him to go and he joined the Continental Army.

When he first went there he saw people doing a lot of work. As soon as chris got there he went to go find people who could tell him what to do and where to go. They told him to go find someone whose been there longer and could help christopher. Chris finds Antonio Rivera who could help him. They both grew up in the same place, north philadelphia. Antonio been in the war longer than chris had. Chris asked antonio for help and he told him to help him set up the cabins where they sleep in. Chris was here for a couple months now and he’s missing his family, he didn’t really have a lot of friends because he keeps his circle small. Christopher is going to war against the British at Valley Forge.

Antonio and Christopher got really close, and Antonio told chris how a lot of things could happen during the war. During the battles it’s scary to see people being shot or wounded. Antonio got shot! Christopher tried to help him and hide him behind a rock but chris also got shot in the leg near his thigh and on the side of his stomach. He was in so much pain but he still wanted to fight. He was still shooting the british, but he was hurting so bad that he stopped.

He went to the hospital and he got better but the war was still going on. He wanted to go fight in the war, so bad but the doctors said he need to heal more. If he goes to fight the british, he could mess up the wounds more. He is thinking about his family and how much they must miss him and are worried about him. He wanted to go home, but he also wanted to fight in the war, so he was stuck on what to do.

He was so dedicated to the war that he wanted to go back and finish, but that would be putting his life on the line. His parents and siblings didn’t want him to because they didn’t want him to be dead. So he went back home with his family because he missed them and they missed him. When he got home they threw him a little welcome back party and everyone who cared about him and loved him was there and they were congratulating him on surviving the war and coming home. The continental army won the war and he was very happy to know that.

Then he started thinking about Antonio and he wanted to know where his grave site was. They told him where it was and that’s when he went to go visit his grave site. He visited him every chance that he got. Antonio had a family back home where he lived, they were very disappointed, and sad. He wanted to find out where they lived because they both lived in the same place. He asked around and he found them, He talked to his wife and kids about how great of a man he was and how he was always happy and he was always there for him.

Christopher eventually got a wife and they had kids, He moved out of north philly because he wanted a better life for his kids. He ended up moving to jersey and he had a big house and he big backyard for the kids. He lived a good life after that and he still went to see Antonios grave site each time he got but this time, he brought his kids with him so they could get to know him and get to know how great he was.