Peter x Oc | Teen Ink

Peter x Oc

By PercyxPetertotally, Grand Blanc?, Michigan
PercyxPetertotally, Grand Blanc?, Michigan

Author's note:

This is my second book that I made.

OK! That's it! The first chapter, everybody! Did you like it? What were your thoughts? Peter will come in earlier in the story, but... Y'know, we had to introduce the kid first? I might do one more chapter than a time skip, IDK.

"Tony, I think there's a boy out there!" Steve exclaimed, pointing out the window. Sure enough, there was a frail looking kid shivering out in the rain.

Tony gulped and looked at Steve, already knowing what he was thinking, "No, Steve, he might just be lost. His mom will probably appear in a little and pick him up." he answered, reassuring his boyfriend.

Steve didn't look convinced, but waited. Two minutes later, no mother or father came to pick the boy up, and Steve got very impatient. "He's still there, Tony." Steve pressed, Tony sighed and grabbed his coat. "Let's go check it out…"

"Hello, are you lost?" Steve gently approached the boy, the kid stepped backwards, frightened and was visibly shaking. Steve offered a coat and the boy stared at it, confused and still scared. "What's your name?" Tony asked, stepping forward. Every step they took, the boy took back.

"Don't hurt me." the boy whispered, Tony's heart shattered, and he sat down, motioning for Steve to do the same, "See? No walking or touching, I'm just sitting."

The boy eye'd them suspiciously and looked at the coat that was laid on the ground beside him. He sniffed it, trying to smell something bad on it, and then picked it up with two fingers. Examining it, quite impressed with himself, he then slid it on.

"Where are you from?" Tony asked, the boy shook his head and stood up, "No!" he screeched and glared at Tony. Tony, quite perplexed, stepped backwards. Steve stood his ground and looked at the boy with his hand raised, offering him a place to stay.

"Would you like to come with us?" he asked gently, the boy looked uncertain and glanced at them. It took Steve a while to realize he was searching them for weapons. Steve held out his arms and tilted his head. "No weapons."

"NO!" the kid screeched again, holding his head like it he was in pain, "Bad word. Very bad word."

Tony looked at Steve, and they frowned, sharing a concerned look, He's definitely from Hydra. Tony thought.

"OK, my bad, we won't say that word, but we need you to get out of the rain before you catch a cold." Steve tiredly explained. "Would you like to come with us?"

"S-sure..."

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Who do you think said "Wanda." comment on your opinion or don't…? I really don't care, but... yeahhhh whatever. Like this story if you do. If you don't, don't be a hater.

Steve and Tony walked with the kid into the Avenger's tower, they held his hand because he said he wasn't going anywhere without the hand holding. Tony couldn't stop smiling and wondering if this what it was like to have a kid.

"OK, we're here." Tony announced when the elevator dinged. The kid looked up surprised and gasped in excitement.

"You didn't have too…" tears started pouring down the kid's face as he looked around. "You could've left me there, why didn't you?"

"Because we care." Steve said softly. (Getting tired of typing gently)

"Why? I'm worthless." the kid muttered and started to dry his tears. "No you're not, everyone matters."

Tony showed the kid the guest room or one of them and was about to shut the door when the kid screeched, "NO!" (Stranger Things Vibes, anyone?) Tony froze and looked at him startled, "Do you want it open?" The kid nodded and looked down, embarrassed. 

"O-OK..." 

In the morning, the Avengers called everyone for a group meeting. In the kitchen... "Why'd you wake me up so early?" Nat snapped and glared at Tony.

Tony forced himself to look away and Nat snickered, "Uhh, we have found a child outside and brought him inside to stay."

"God, you sound like Thor." Clint mumbled and rubbed his eyes. Tony glared at him, but it wasn't as impressing like Nat's.

"Shut up, anyway-"

"Who's 'we'?" Nat interrupted and Tony groaned, "If you wouldn’t've interrupted, I would have told you!"

A loud yawn came from the floor and Bruce shrieked, "Wah the actually frick?!" Everyone looked down to see a tiny figure laying on the floor. It quickly bolted up and ran across the room.

"That's the kid," Steve stated the obvious and went back to eating some cereal. The kid bounded over to Tony and hid behind his legs. "I feel loved." Steve mumbled.

The kid then switched to Steve, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. "I-it was just a joke." Steve flushed. "Oh," The kid responded and then sat on the floor. Still looking scared at the newcomers.

"These are our friends, that's Natasha the grumpy looking one. That's Clint, the annoying one, and that old man over there is Bruce. The one who is coming in to get a crap load of coffee is-"

"WANDA?!"

.... BACON EGGSSSSSSSSS! YEAH YUH. Sorry couldn't help it really, I couldn't, I mean it was so long since I heard that song...

*Searches on phone how long * 2000 years! WOW. (Totally not fake...) Anyway. How'd you like it, I decided that it probably won't save my work, so I have to publish this because I want to take a break, but then I'll have to make a new book... I was so used to Wattpad. I haven't tried AO3 yet but... yeah... anyway, so you know I have ADHD, so I'm probably going to talk nonsense 

BTW THIS IS TOTALLY A TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BOBBY THE BUILDER---------------------------------------

"Dad! Dad!" Alex (That kid in the rain.) ran towards Tony Stark (His dad, they adopted him... OK? All caught up? I'll go now...) "Why didn't you tell me you hired a new intern?! You always tell me, so I can be introduced, so they won't know how I have social anxiety!" Alex was ready to blow, and he was really panicking.

"Um, son... I'm working, and he isn't going to be my intern it's kind of internist, but he is mostly working in the machines. So, no worries? Also, it's a test, because he is Spider-Man." Tony explained, not looking up from his computer he personally built and was totally fabulous. (He told me to say that!) 

"However, he is really hot, so you can get a boyfriend now. No need to thank me. I already know I'm amazing." 

Alex rolled his eyes and blushed, running to the living room. Natasha was seating playing chess with Clint, who was kicking her butt. (Steve raised him well.) "Dad got a new intern." Alex blurted out.

"We know."

"H-how?! Was I the only one who did not know this?" Alex exclaimed, quite flustered and mad.

"Yep."

"Ugh..." 

Meanwhile, Peter Parker was getting ready to dodge all cars and go to his internship. He was so underdressed and felt embarrassed. (Let's just pretend to erase the whole movie and start over, heh? How about that.) He quickly dodged the cars and walked quickly to the doors.

"Ima go meet him." Alex said to nobody in particular, he knew the chance of Natasha and Clint looking up from their game was very slim, so he just walked towards the elevator and entered the code- but "Wait, you're supposed to pretend to be Tony's intern too, he said because this kid might tell everyone."

(I wrote it in Alex's POV on accident and immediately deleted the whole thing. :()

Alex nodded and angrily slammed the numbers in the keypad, and the elevator bolted down. It took all his strength not to puke. "Ugggg."   Alex slugged and looked around. He found a teenager lurking around and knew it was Peter Parker. And boy was he hot. His body shape was perfect, and his messy hair just made it better. He looked so cool, Alex felt overdressed, (Heh, see what I did there, huh?) Alex felt super awkward standing there, but was so shy he didn't want Peter to see him.  

Then he realized he was supposed to be pretending to be Tony's intern. He quickly grabbed an empty cup of coffee and pretending to be just getting it. He pulled his hood down and slowly walked towards the elevator, hoping Peter would catch up to ride it with him. (Oh my lord, that sounds so wrong! XD)

Peter did catch up and Alex forced himself not to shout, "Yes!" he looked at his shoes and smirked to himself. Peter took 2 minutes to notice him and waved, "Hi, I'm Tony's new intern."

"Same, I mean- I am Tony's intern… I mean- I've been T-Tony's intern for a while..." Alex slapped himself on the forehead and forced himself to shut up. His face was already full red.

"Oh, got any advice?" 

"Oh, uh, he likes his coffee warm." Alex blushed and quickly got out, and was disappointed when Peter continued to follow him.  God, am I going to have to hide from him? Alex thought, then he quickly walked faster, hoping to lose him. No luck. It seemed like Peter Parker was trying to follow him on purpose.

Who is this kid?