Breathless: Ouran Highschool Host Club | Teen Ink

Breathless: Ouran Highschool Host Club

By PhantomhiveHost BRONZE, MONMOUTH JUNCTION, New Jersey
PhantomhiveHost BRONZE, MONMOUTH JUNCTION, New Jersey

Terrible things happen to good people every day. Consequentially, I am not one of the good people. I am one of the terrible things. --Marianna Paige

Summary:

An oppressed relationship.
Meddling twins with a vengeance.
Tamaki and Kyouya knew that they wouldn't have it easy in their world, but they never imagined that something like this would happen.

Priya P.

Breathless: Ouran Highschool Host Club

on Dec. 16 2015 at 1:32 pm
TikiTobi PLATINUM, Traverse City, Michigan

I got a ton of work to do. A SKELEton.
I need to put a little more BackBONE into it.
I deserve PUNishment.
Nyeh heh heh!

I loved this book, even though I was a bit disappointed that Tamaki and Kaoru didn't become a thing. Overall, I recommend this book to all OHSHC fans.

Catness BRONZE said...
on Nov. 16 2015 at 1:07 am
Catness BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you-Dr. Seuss

I love this so much, I'm a little sad that Hikaru is going to be in a wheelchair but i could totally see those two having fun still. Overall I loved it!

on Nov. 30 2013 at 11:12 am

Thanks so much for your feedback!! I'm glad you thought my work was well-written, and I'm also a big Ouran fan. I'm sorry that you disliked the fact that they were gay, though! I probably should have put that in the summary, even though it was tagged boyxboy. I also like the pairings of Tamaki and Haruhi, and Kyouya and Haruhi. 

on Jun. 18 2013 at 11:48 pm
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Uh....... Defienetly well written. I love this TV series, but uh... I love Tamaki and Haruhi together. I mean, it's good, but the whole gay thing.... feels weird. Just.... no. TEAM HARUHI.