The Clown, the Drug Ring, and the Wardrobe | Teen Ink

The Clown, the Drug Ring, and the Wardrobe

September 23, 2012
By Sharon_H BRONZE, Weston, Florida
Sharon_H BRONZE, Weston, Florida
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Summary:

“You see,” she began to explain, “This girl. She had originally reported the murder, and we assumed she was innocent. That was until we saw that she was the last person that Mr. Gaffen had called and that she had suspiciously just gotten off a flight from the US.”
The last fact reminded him of his little sister. He could not help but feel a slight paranoia as he heard it. “Um… Where is this girl again?”
Sally pointed at the ratty couch near the stairs to a slightly disgruntled young woman in a faded out band shirt and jeans with an oversized black bomber jacket.
“What the hell!” John had gone berserk and started running to the couch. His reaction surprised everyone in the building, including the handcuffed Florence Watson.


Sharon H.

The Clown, the Drug Ring, and the Wardrobe


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


SierraJarvis said...
on Oct. 17 2012 at 8:48 pm
Interesting... very interesting.... no but I really do like this. Yes.... however there is a flirtyish tone at certain points between Sherlock and Flo... not bad, neccesarily, but certainly interesting. You did a good job sticking to your characters'... character I guess, as I would expect. All in all exellent job indeed.

lorenrose13 said...
on Sep. 26 2012 at 6:05 pm
Your story it great, I love it!

on Sep. 26 2012 at 1:48 pm
OMG SHARON THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! ON CHAPTER 3 ALREADY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH IT!!!!!!!