Keeping Marie | Teen Ink

Keeping Marie

By ofpaintedroses GOLD, berne, Indiana
ofpaintedroses GOLD, Berne, Indiana

"How long is forever?"
"Sometimes just one second."

Summary:

Marie glanced up when the bell on the café door tinkled. Two boys came in and her mind didn’t register that the bright blue eyes she met were Louis’s. They walked up to the counter while she refocused on her book. She needed to study this and understand it. Harry’s eyes were heavy on her face; she smiled up at him before looking back down.
The curly boy strode over and sat next to her at the tiny round table. “Oh, hi Harry.” Marie said, surprised to look over and see 1/5 of her idols sitting next to her. “I’m Marie.” She smiled, then, and realized her hair was a curly mess.
Harry dimpled, watching the brown girl twist her hair over her shoulder. “Well you know who I am,” He began and stopped when an addictive sound fell from her smiling lips. He wanted her to laugh again.
“Yeah, I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t.” Marie laughed again and took a sip of her caramel cappuccino.
Louis sat down next to Harry, placing their orders on the table. The girl blushed when her eyes met those bright blues. The curly boy watched the two; amused by her reaction to his taken band mate.
“Hi Louis.” Marie said and her eyes kept falling back to her book from his. Haz thought it was weird that Lou brought out this shyness when he didn’t.
“You’re not screaming,” Louis commented, pointing his loaded fork in her direction.

Shelby M.

Keeping Marie

on Dec. 12 2013 at 2:00 pm
Tara_Bites SILVER, La Porte, Texas

"Never take advice from teenagers. Because they don't know what the h*** they're talking about!" -Me

Awwwwww! Marie and Niall are soooooo cute together!

on Feb. 1 2013 at 2:18 pm
ofpaintedroses GOLD, Berne, Indiana

"How long is forever?"
"Sometimes just one second."

I have more written, it's about 300 pages long-hand. The hassle is typing it. But after next Friday I will be faithfully updating every fanfic Friday, so no worries.

SteeleFire said...
on Feb. 1 2013 at 9:21 am
SteeleFire, Riverview, Florida
Can I just say that I am in love with this?? Please write more. It honestly makes me happy to read stories like these, it also inspires me to continue mine :D keep up the good work.

on Dec. 18 2012 at 8:07 am
ofpaintedroses GOLD, Berne, Indiana

"How long is forever?"
"Sometimes just one second."

I'll find a way to let you know when I post more. It'll maybe be today. I have to type more. I wrote it long hand...so yeah

on Dec. 14 2012 at 8:37 pm
Crystalrose729 BRONZE, Paducah, Kentucky

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~ William Shakespeare

This is amazing! I love this story

ziallnator said...
on Oct. 25 2012 at 8:39 am
ziallnator, Greenwhich, Ohio

Okay? Okay.

I love your writing...I just wish there was MORE!!!! It was so good, I couldnt take my eyes off it...My favorite is Harry, my second is Niall, but I could see where someone would fall for Niall more...Well thank you for writing this, it's very good and I LOVE it!!!

on Aug. 29 2012 at 11:33 am
ofpaintedroses GOLD, Berne, Indiana

"How long is forever?"
"Sometimes just one second."

:D did you read it? 

on Aug. 28 2012 at 1:35 pm
Special-Ice-Apples GOLD, Pinedale, Arizona

"Love is just a word until someone special comes along and gives it a meaning."

"I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no one can tell I'm crying."

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."

HOORAY FOR ONE D! THis is the future Mrs. Horan, btw. :P