hyper wolf | Teen Ink

hyper wolf

By Jacobh14181, Newaygo, Michigan
Jacobh14181, Newaygo, Michigan

It all started when a hyper wolf was born and his name was Adam. And All Adam ever wanted to be was normal because a kid in his class would always make fun of him. So he knew that this big project, and he knew if he blew, every kid in his class would be blown out of the water. So the assignment was a family history assignment, so he had to look someone up in his family history so he did that, and he asked his mom if there was anybody in the family worth writing a report about

And there was someone who lived in Egypt, and he was a human and a wolf, and it was called a hyper wolf, a human wolf.

So Adam wrote the hyper wolf report and while looking up that person he found out that every third generation male would be a hyper wolf, and it just happens to be he was a third generation from the hyper wolf and that whenever he got mad he would turn into a wolf. But one advantage, the hyper wolf would get super strong and really fast. Kind of like superman and also when he was the hyper wolf he would be able to do anything so like protect his territory which would be a city that he lives in. And that any evil thing would come to the city he would destroy if he tried to hurt his family for his community.so Adam ask his mom” hey mom can you tell me more about him” “the person you told me about” his mom replied with yes.so Adam and his mom had a discussion about the hyper wolf, and it turns out his mom did not know about him being a hyper wolf and that every third generation male would be one. And she knew that Adam was the third generation male, so she was so scared that he would do bad things to her and his family. But that was all up to Adam and his hyper wolf.

And Adam went to the library to look up more about the hyper wolf. And what he learned about the hyper wolf is that he was also a king of Egypt, and he did a lot of good. And his name was Thutmose II.and as the third generation from one of the kings of Egypt that meant that he would be the prince of Egypt because his great grandma the daughter of the king and his grandma was dead, and his mom would be the queen of Egypt because of all the family history that you would have to go through. But it would be true because of the direct line from the king to him. But to do that, he would have to adapt to the humid weather in Egypt. And would have to get his fur coat used to the arid weather in the country they would be moving to. So he started to ask if he could go to the desert.

Further down the state, there was an evil plot brewing by the old enemy of the king.to take down Adam. But Adam was a wonderful kind-hearted wolf and kid, and he was helping his community by like pulling cars up the road and help out around the community garden and after the sunset over the horizon he would train for many things and one of them was for the people who were coming to put a hurt on his community and fight the new hyper wolf.so that was just a normal day until they showed up and tried to hurt his family and he would be out help around the town until he heard a terrified scream from his mother saying Adam adam adam.as he heard her cry for help he ran as fast as he could and that he ran right to his mother and then the guy who'd think it's okay to hurt his mother he was a block away and saw them and he said “don't touch my mom” and they looked back and saw him and started to run towards to the human and as they crept closer and closer and every step they took he got madder and madder and then he turned until the hyper wolf. and when they got up to the wolf adam ripped them part and went over to his mother and ask if she was okay and she was okay and he realized that no matter what he did he would always be hunted no matter where he lived no matter how nice he was he would always be hunted.

One year later, It all started when Adam and his mom moved to Egypt for Adam's mom to take her place as queen of Egypt. While they were in Egypt, it was very hard to find a house to buy or rent. And buy the time that adams mom knew that adam was in jail the papers came through for Adam's mom to bail Adam out of jail three times before she could tell the police she was the queen. But the first time Adam walked into the palace as a Wolf, everyone in the room was freight by Adam in his hyper Wolf form. And as soon as they got settled in, some weird disappearances happened around Egypt. So some of the people who had gone missing were Adam's Aunt that was about five years younger than Adam’s mom. And the middle school principal. All the other people who'd gone missing were some of his friends that came to Egypt with him. And all the disappearances made him mad and then on top of that he was trying to stay calm, so he did not turn into a wolf. And then some of his friends went missing, and he thought, “I need to get down to the bottom of this” so he did. A week went by and even more people went missing. A month went by and thousands of people went missing.

A week later, Adam had a dream that the people that had been kidnapped the kidnapper tried taking his mom, but Adam heard the guy and went up to his mom's room and saw just a short look at who it was but not a lot to say who the guy before he jumped out the window with his mom. Adam knew what to do he tried the security cameras to see if it caught the face of the kidnapper and it did and Adam could not believe his eyes it was his dad.he readed that his dad just got out of prison. And he was transported to egypt by his stepmom and then the next day he kidnapped his mom. The next day came and he was put in charge of the kingdom until they found his mom. Adam had called his stepdad and told him what had happened and his stepdad had said “I will be there soon”. So Adam went on with his day and when he got out of school. And when he got out of school he could smell his dad and stepmom he followed the smell and it came to a building.he quietly opened the door to see his mom on the floor all bloody with blood all over the floor. And then he left to the police and then he told them and then the police came to the place where Adam had told them and the body was still there and she was dead.And Adam was so tired he went back to the palace and went to bed.the next morning came and adam’s step dad came and he was like “have they found her yet” and then adam said “yes I can show you her”. So he went to the viewing room and said “I found her dead in my dad's house”. Adam said to his step dad ”I become king today”. And Adam's step dad came to the ceremony. After the ceremony, Adams' stepdad and him started to plan Adams' mom's funeral. And then Adam had some paperwork to fill out and after that he had to go to school. And while he was at school all his new friends were bowing down to him. He stopped them and then it was time for class.And then after school was over his dad was outside the school and his dad was looking for Adam  and ran out and turned into the hyper wolf and went all out and then went all out on his dad. But his dad turned into a hyper lion. His dad a descendant of Alexander the Great, the greatest king of his time. So they fought and then Adam's dad started to bleed because he was really weak and Adam was stronger than his dad. And so Adam's dad ran because he was scared of his son. And that the last Adam will see of his dad.  

12 years later, Adam is about to go into college and all Adam has been hearing about is how he saved egypt. From the hyper lion his dad the second to last descendant of Alexander the great. Where Adam would be going to college is in the town Adam grew up in.but first he had to make his wife be in charge of the kingdom. Also Adam got married right after he graduated from high school to a young smart and beautiful lady named maddie ryans now maddie herbert.

Adam arrived at the college, when he arrived he had to get used to the climate. because he had been in Egypt for so long. And some of his friends were also going to college. It just happened to be that they shared a dorm room together. And when Adam walked in they were like “what side do you want to be on?" And Adam replied with “the ground will be just fine.” They turned around and said “ Adam, your back.” And Adam shook his head like yes. And then they asked “how's your mom” and Adam came back with a reply “she was murdered by my dad that was in prison and now I am king of egypt read the news from 12 years ago.” And then Adam went to check out his classes and he liked them all. And then he said that his dad lived in his old house.so Adam went over to his old house and it was still there. So adam left and went back to his dorm and when he got there adam video called his wife.he was in the living room of his dorm and one of his friends said “oo Adam got a girlfriend” and adam shorty replied with “ no she's my wife” he also said “ well i got to go to sleep it is 9:00 and i have a busy day tomorrow”. And then Adam went to bed and he dreamt about the time he almost killed his dad and when he woke it was about 8 hours later and he was about to be late. The only way he would have made it is if he turned into the hyper wolf so he did and when he got to his class he was shocked to see that the teacher was his dad who murdered his mom. When he got in the door he said “you murdered MOM”. and then as you would guess he would turn into the lion but he did not he said “ your stepmom put a drug in my food and she made me kill your mom i was not in prison that was your stepmom.” and then adam said “ then why were you never there” and then his dad said “because your step dad is really Thutmose II he found eternity and i was his second in command and your mom like me but not  my position” and adam also said “ let just start class” and in the middle of Adam going to a different class he was attacked by the same people that tried to fight him the first time. And then because of that he turned into the hyper wolf and chased the bad guy until Adam was out of breath. And when adam got to his dorm he saw his car that was supposed to be in egypt and then he saw that it was his closest friend because they had gotten the same car. He had come to tell Adam that there was a building that fell on the school and many kids were killed. So Adam had to go back and stop going to college. Because he knew that it was a bombing and he had to go back to solve the problem. That had happened with the building and when he got back to Egypt he found out that his wife was pregnant and that it was his baby. She was waiting at the airport for Adam to come from the boarding gate and she saw him and ran up to adam. And she said ” I’m pregnant “ and Adam smiled. He asked “did you come up with a name”. She said “ yeah i was think scents it is a boy naming after the father Adam henry herbert” and then adam said “good name let me called dad and tell him the good news”