Bridges | Teen Ink

Bridges

I am breathing hard. The small, white, powdery pebbles slide underneath my feet. I struggle to stay on my feet. The sun burns my sensitive skin. Beads of sweat fall down my freckled face from the heat. NO sign of a cooling breeze blows my way. I reach the top of the cliff and the view snags my breath away. My eyes grow larger and my heart beats faster. I can't help but smile and let out a faint chuckle. The remarkable view and the colors of the sunset blind me. The mixture of red, orange, blue, and royal purple make an impression on me. The sky is filled with the vibrant colors of the rainbow and every cloud is full of color, inspiration and beauty. The lake is piercingly blue-ish, green and the water gently ripples across the shore. Boats leave their makrk in the water and the bridge completes the image. THe 360 bridge over Lake Austin is the most beautiful and breaktaking view I have ever seen. The trees are a vivd green and are scattered across the hilly layout. I love this city and the scenery.