holy season | Teen Ink

holy season

By balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other
balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other

people say that changes in life are acceptable...but whats true....
the changes are not acceptable but its adaptable

OH ! IT IS VERY COLORFUL FESTIVALS ALL AROUND.............WOW ! THERE ARE LOUDSPEAKERS ALL AROUND US .THIS IS BECAUSE ALL THE TEMPLES HAVE THEIR OWN FESTIVE CALLED "CHITIRAI THIRUVIZHA"...It is a FUN with BALLONS ,COTTON CANDIES , BUTTERMILK , JUICES , DRESSES more and more..Mainly it is celebrated in MADURAI as KAL AZHAR THIRUVILA as Lord Vishnu crossing the river V
AIGAI as per HINDU mythology..Sameway chitirai vizha is mostly celebrated in small towns and villages of TAMIL NADU..It is celebrated all threough the months of APRIL and MAY..Eventhough we beleive all these festives are cekebrated as per hindu myths , there are some scientific reasons behind..One such reason is, the southern parts of india is found to be hot during these months..Considering the temples provide the people with buttermilk and millets and ragi extract juices, so this makes the human to be in state cool..Moreover this is also based on the service-motivation, that is a the people who are economically high provide food as their free offering to the poors in the basis of Prasadha..in tamil this service-renderig motivation is called as "annadhanam", this is accordance with vedic culture promoting "service to mankind, sevice to the god"..but this culture of promtion is getting deprived because of some expectations which promotes the thought of selfishness..Whatever there are some disadvantages now a days.. the buttermilk or other extract juices are provided in the plastic containers, which is not an eco-friendly..atleast people could throw it in the waste bins.. but peoploe are not intented to do it.. i hope this is can be avoided by the temple mangement as promoter of paper cups..another important cause of pollution begins from this holy cause, that is sound pollution the noises from the loud speakers are highly affecting the normal human life.. the patients in the hospitals , the senior citizens, the students who study fo the exams are greatly disturbed..it is in the hands of temple authorities and the administretor to look after such problems..Whatever the april and may are the months where the life is now we are into a machenary life working mechanically all over the time.. this festives are there to bring befor us what we are and what we want.. i hope this can bring the real enjoyment to our mechanical life......