Bruins roll over Leafs 6-2 | Teen Ink

Bruins roll over Leafs 6-2

By 10John10 PLATINUM, St.Peters, Missouri
10John10 PLATINUM, St.Peters, Missouri

javascript:ShowFavTab(1)

The Bruins are at home playing the Toronto Maple Leafs and needing to win. Phil Kessler is in the house after the Bruins traded him a few years back. The action starts quick two minutes in Orr and Thorton drop the gloves in a early fight. Five minutes later the Maple Leafs would take a one to nothing lead on a shot by David Steckel. Mintues later after the Bruins started a power play Nathan Horton ties the game halfway throguh the first period. The Bruins would get another power play chance with four amd a half minutes left, Chara would put one in on assists by Seguin and Ference. The Bruins would not stop scoring, nearly two mintues later Kelly would give the Bruins a 3-1 lead. After one period the Bruins had 18 shots 3 goals, the Maple leafs would have one goal on seven shots. The next period though the Leafs would fire 14 which Tim Thomas would stop all of. The bad nes thoguh the Bruins couldnt extend there lead on 11 shots. There would be six penalties in the second some power plays cut short but no scoring would come. The third would be just like the first, although two mintues in it would be the Bruins making it 4-1 on a Lucic goal, which is his first of the year. A power play would come for the Bruins right after the goal but they could not score, ten mintues in thoguh Bergeron would make it 5-1 Bruins in a game the fans are without a doubt loving. Shortly afteer the Bruins points leader Tyler Seguin would score his third goal of the year to give him three point on the night, he had two assist earlier and now has 6 on the year. More scoring would come a minute later but the Leafs would get there last goal of the game. The Bruins would win 6-2 in a needed win at home to keep the team up. Three stars woulld be all Bruins, from third they are:, Ference had three assist in the game, Lucic had two assist and a goal, then Chara the first star had a power play goal and two assist. The Bruins fired 43 shots, 28 by Maple Leafs which Thomas stopped 26 of them.