Mom and Her Donuts | Teen Ink

Mom and Her Donuts

By Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear" ~ Meg Cabot
" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

Do your parents have a favorite snack? Do they sometimes try to hide them from their spouse? Mine do. All...The...Time. For example: *April 25, 2018* *Mom, Keke, and I are watching TV in her room* *Dad walks into the room* KEKE: Mommy, why are Daddy's lips white? *Mom looks at Dad* MOM: Juan, have you been eating my donuts? DAD: Your donuts?!? Who paid for the d*mn things?!? *Mom rolls her eyes* MOM: Oh, shut up. You always say that. Besides, you could've ate those ones. *Mom points at other pack of donuts, on TV stand* DAD: Or I could just swap these two packs, and eat the one with the most? MOM: What's the d*mn difference?!? Meh, just eat 'em. You're so annoying! *Dad laughs and takes both packs of donuts*

WARNING: NEVER come across my mom and her donuts! She'll easily turn on you! Just like the lion on this picture!

Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM, Madison, South Dakota

Not all those who wander are lost
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Confucius

Believe you can and you're halfway there
- Theodore Roosevelt

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Aristotle

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- Audrey Hepburn

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

Ha! I understand where you're coming from, Angel! I love this one, LOL!