Shipwrecked | Teen Ink

Shipwrecked

January 15, 2018
By Shahank663 BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
Shahank663 BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

It was a bright sunny morning. We freinds were enjoying the vacations. We all were on the beach. Suddenly we made a plan to go to an island which is on 3 hours distance from the shore on which we were staying. It was a beautiful island with several kind of birds and greenery. We all were here with families. Luckily we got permission. We distributed thing among us 4 freinds. I had to bring a water proof tent,one brought sleeping bags,one brought huge amount of food and the final one was the sailor who had to bring the boat. The next day early morning we gathered nearly at 8:oo. Our sailor freind told that the weather is not good for sailing. But due to our insisting we sailed off. When the land was out of sight wind blew,thunder showered and storm struck. We all controlled the boat. When the storm stopped we ate food. we realized that we left ou destination behind. We were looking a place to stay when we saw a pirated harbour of submarines and boats + sea palnes. we took pictures of it and took our way back we reached back home in a day. we went to Navy headquater and told them about pirated headquater and gave them those pictures. Next day we came in news and were thanked by the whole army forces.and we all got one boat in the gift for exposing the pirated harbour.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           


The author's comments:

I liked the  ending and the part when we exposed the pirated head quater