Five Day Writing Challenge | Teen Ink

Five Day Writing Challenge

December 19, 2017
By KenzWrites11 SILVER, Dallas, Texas
KenzWrites11 SILVER, Dallas, Texas
7 articles 0 photos 6 comments

*Sadly not all days in row*

1. One problem with social media:
Almost all of us have instagram, or facebook, even pinterest. Most enjoy it and wouldn’t be able to live without it. But are there any negatives to these social medias? Yes, in fact, over 80 percent of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it a very popular way of communicating and a common for cyberbullying. 20 percent of these teens get cyberbullied constantly. While that may not seem like a large amount, there are  41,731,233 (Proximity) teens in the United States, 20 percent of that is 8,346,246. Are you okay with that many teens getting bullied? If not,  FIX IT. Anytime you see a post or anything that could and would really hurt someone, report it. Make a difference.

2.Your earliest memory.

I was only five, when I had my first real injury (That I remember). I was peacefully at sleep with I awoke with a hardwood floor on my face. Of course, me being the roller I am, I rolled off the bed and onto the floor. My Mom rushed into my room when she heard me crying, she immediately got a washcloth because my chin was bleeding really bad. When my Mom woke my Dad, we rushed to the hospital and I had to have stitches, as I had busted open my chin. I got some coloring books and actually enjoyed my few hour stay at the hospital as I got a lot of attention. (Always been an attention grabber)

3. Your first love and first kiss.
Well, Im a teen so can't say much. But my first ‘boyfriend’ was in kindergarden. His name was Jacob and he was at that time in First Grade. It wasn't even ‘official’, I mean come on, I was so young. And I haven’t had my first kiss, you know, saving it for some special. Hehe.


4. A place you would live, but never visited.
NEW YORK!!! I love cities! The rushing crowds, cars honking as that impatient driver cusses people out and don’t forget the pizza!  Nah, I'm kidding guys, I live near a city that's not even half the size of NYC and it makes me want to drive to the sunset and live in the country. Anywhere in the country basically, is that enough? I don't know where, just where I can have peace…….and QUIET!


5. Five Interesting Facts About YOU.
One: I really enjoy art, such as sketches...not really sculpting.
Two: Im weird….AND proud!
Three: Cats...Cats….Cats….and one dog. Hehe. (I wish!)
Four: I love reading romance! And horror! Not really the other stuff...sorry?
Five: Movies bore me, like come on. (Unless is horror..but none of that slow stuff)


The author's comments:

A average writer with an over active Imagination