depression and anxiety | Teen Ink

depression and anxiety

I know… i know what happen in the past is done and over with and there is nothing i can do to change it but what i can do is take it and learn from it and become a better person and prove everyone wrong that doubted me. I know that taking care of these kids and helping  my mom will help me mold myself for the future taking care of kids at a young age has gave me a reality check and what would happen if i got pregnant at a young age.Helping my mom when she couldnt do the things she wanted cause her car accident made me relize that life aint forever and you should charish your love ones while their still here. But what no one knows is the dark side the things i go through on  my own and keep to myself its dark its depression and anxiety get depressed because of what happen then u stress out  about whats gonna happen next you learn to live with it but it drains you but i was told at a young age that things get worse before they get better and life is worth fighting for. So to my  future im getting out the ghetto and ima be someone in life everything in the past that put me through hell is gonna be paid off in the future im aiming for my future and i will make it !