What Makes Me Happy | Teen Ink

What Makes Me Happy

By alinebarton SILVER, Wasco, California
alinebarton SILVER, Wasco, California

What makes me happy is countless things that happen left and right during my life. These things could be actions, words, and people. What makes me happy the most is my wonderful mother for giving me life, raising me, and providing me of what I need to grow up into the person I am today. Second of all, is doing what I love which is volleyball and being apart of a team who supports one another like we are family and much more like if we known each other for years. Plus it is like no one can break our bond together as a team. Another thing that makes me happy is being apart of a school that has great education cycle and that can teach you many other things that reading, writing, and math. Washington High School teaches discipline, respect, and things we can bring new to the table to amaze many people with what we can create together as a community. You never know what Washington will bring new and it even amazes me of how we can bring smiles to many beautiful faces together as one. These three things especially make me happy and keep me going because there is something to look forward to and we never know what our futures can bring to makes us even better as people and a society. This is what makes me happy is my mom, volleyball, and the people and society around me turn into something greater. Appreciate what you have especially the people that help you succeed or cheer you on, on the side.

What inspired me to write this is seeing the enviroment around me wherever I go. Like WalMart for example, there are people that get impatient in lines waiting for they can go home with evrything they bought from groceries to flatscreen tvs, and after they leave the doors of the store they see the homeless outside with carts of their things and they don't give one penny to them. It makes me wonder if they can trade places they will appreciate more and maybe even work even harder. So there is much more I see, but I will be going on for ever.