Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

By Jessy.rm SILVER, Sacramento, California
Jessy.rm SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Live life as there no tomorrow.. "

Sacramento, the city of trees. I live in South Sacramento where you see all types of trees. All welcoming people around you. I live in a neighborhood where every kid is out full with joy. Every smile you see just makes you want to wake up every morning and just be like this is life.

You can say most of that is true but it’s not.How i describe Sacramentop is pretty dead. Like the only action you would get is when the sirens go on or that crazy lady screaming across the road. Even the smell is just terrible at one point you smell tacos and burgers the next street down you smell a strong odor of weed. My neighborhood is just like an empty box there nothing in . Everyone is just inside sleeping or something. Well i can’t really blame them i am too who would be with all the rules put.

As I  write this essay down on the other side of the door you see people struggling to  survive.. no food, no money, probably not even a home. You see so many people out there in the world making all these wrong choices.(gangs,drop outs, stoners,etc).

Sacramento is a great place to come and enjoy just think twice before you stay.

my neighborhood and the video the was the Fantasy story of sacramento so i wanted to do the truth of Sacramento